NRMA Roadside Assistance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

MDO
MDOSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No pro-rata of membership fee if cancelled

After recently selling a vehicle I cancelled the NRMA roadside assistance membership only to be told that there was no pro-rata refund of the membership paid and the new owner couldn't use the paid membership either.
Not great customer service.

Job Satisfaction
jji
jjiSydney, NSW

Great Roadside assistance

My husbands van was unable to start & the patrolmen that attended was very professional ,very polite & knowledgeable.In over 40 years that we have been with roadside assist this has been the best service .

Bryan H.
Bryan H.Northern Region, NSW

You never realise the value of membership until you need it.

Been a member of NRMA for a couple of years and used them a couple of times. Great service. Was recently interstate in Alice Springs and contacted local phone number provided by the NRMA app when car wouldn’t start. Service vehicle arrived promptly, towed to a local auto electrician and problem sorted. Great being able to get assistance nationwide. Highly recommend.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how NRMA Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

The help obtained by the operator taking the call and the arrival of 2 NRMA vehicles to aid a lady in distress with a “reversing problem” was appreciated. No obvious damage occurred. Our grateful thanks. To all three.

Job Satisfaction
Rabbit
RabbitMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Outstanding Service

Tell it like it is
Tell it like it isSydney, NSW

Most reliable trustworthy organisation

We called NRMA tonight for a flat battery. 12am, freezing cold and the mechanic arrives promptly, sorts everything out for us and we are on our way. They have saved us several times even once in a kind of remote location. I can't speak highly enough of our experiences with this organisation. Every mechanic we have had has been professional, caring and knowledgable. Membership with NRMA is one of the best investments you can make.

David Lamond
David LamondSydney, NSW

Timely, appropriate and personable

Flat battery in an automatic with lots of powered options is a pain, but the NRMA response made it a much less painful experience than otherwise, with a timely, appropriate and personable response from the Battery Patrol. Careful selection of the correct battery to fit the circumstances, with testing and reporting included. Then it was a simple process of "out with the old and in with the new" and I was on my way to my next appointment. First class response.

Flat battery

The very best customer service I have received in a long time. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and reassuring.
So glad I renewed my roadside assist...won’t ever lapse again!

Sue
SueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stress relief!

I was very grateful to know that when my car wouldn’t start l only needed to contact NRMA & l knew they’d look after me. This is very appreciated as l live alone.

suzannah.bolsius
suzannah.bolsiusHunter Region, NSW

Flat battery

So impressed with the NRMA App and the ability to log a call of our situation
So efficient, help to us within 45 minutes, so obliging, so efficient....so happy we have an NRMA membership

Well worth having NRMA Roadside Assistance

I requested NRMA Roadside Assistance as I needed a jump start. As soon as the patrolman turned up he got my car started within seconds. I knew I need a battery so this experience was a user error
Thanks NRMA

Lara
LaraHunter Region, NSW

The patrol officer who attended my vehicle was efficient and friendly. The car failed to start and the NRMA officer tested all possible causes and was able to identify a five year old NRMA battery which needed replacing. He replaced the battery very quickly then thoroughly tested everything again. He was kind and caring as well. It was dark and I had my disabled son with me. We felt cared for and safe. He waited until we were safely on our way. Thanks Ben

You’d be crazy to not have Road Service

Over the years I have often needed assistance from NRMA road service. I have always found them to be reliable & efficient. They turn up within the expected time frame & provide friendly service & get me back on the road

Robert Hunt
Robert HuntSydney, NSW

It Pays to belong

Even though I had a Flat tyre after hitting a pot hole and was to lazy to change it myself
The NRMA sent out a patrolman for me to change the flat tyre

Anna
Anna

Keys locked in Car!

I have recently bought a 2nd hand Mazda 3 and had no idea the doors would automatically lock when I shut the boot. So I locked the entire car with my keys, phone, wallet and perishable groceries inside. The operator was understanding and empathetic regarding my situation. NRMA arrived in under half an hour and fixed the problem in under 3 minutes. Very happy with not just the service but the warm and caring attituded of the staff. So very worth being a member

Read more reviews - page 2

Aysegul U.
Aysegul U.asked

I have 2 car on my name i m a member road assistance . Road assistance cover both car

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hello Aysegul, Sorry for the delay. Provided that both vehicles you own have their own subscription under your NRMA Membership, they are both covered for roadside assistance. We do cover the listed vehicles also, so any driver can access service if they are using one of your vehicles and happen to break down. - Paul

William Hardimanasked

I would like to change the details on my roadside service card

The car I now own is a Mitsubishi ASX with number plate WH118
I have miss placed my NRMA Roadside service card

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hello William, Thanks for reaching out. For security, we do need to confirm some personal information before we an change any Membership information. Pls call our Membership Team on 13 11 22 or alternatively, you can also update your Membership details online, after registering via: mynr.ma/update. - Paul

Mary
Maryasked

My Wheel-Chair bound son has told me that he used to be able to get assistance from NRMA (without charge) if his powered wheel chair had battery problems; he has recently been advised that this service is no longer available. I'm wondering if he would be able to take out a membership which would enable him to call NRMA if he got stuck with any similar problems.

See all NRMA Roadside Assistance questions

Get an answer from our members and MyNRMA representatives