NRMA Roadside Assistance
See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyNRMA

• Job Satisfaction

WindvaneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Field operators let down by sales opportunism

Terrible wait times

tried to contact roadside assist on Sat 16 July around 12:30pm to change a flat tyre, ended up on hold for over one hour, tried to book vehicle in using app and it said I had no vehicles registered even though I checked the app and it said my account was active! never got through ended up leaving vehicle catching an uber home and going back next day with a friend, lucky I was not on a deserted road in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of screaming kids !! terrible service I am cancelling my service now.

CraigMurray Region, NSW

Wonderful experience

A phone call to NRMA road side assistance they called around on our behalf found a tow vehicle in our area as we had broken down remote outback QLD got our vehicles back for repairs paid for accommodation whilst repairs were carried out.

mynrma teamMyNRMASend a private message

Hello Craig, Great to hear that your Membership really helped out when you needed it most, but understand a breakdown can be challenging. We hope you were able to continue your trip though, but are here if you need us. - Paul

Thanks again

JohnR
JohnR

very good service

They have come out 3 times already. been fixed perfectly each time only issue was that one of the times he had to come back, but back to normal afterwards. overall worth the money

mynrma teamMyNRMASend a private message

Hello John, So glad we've been able to help, and also show value with our services. Thanks for being an NRMA Member. - Paul

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how NRMA Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

CRM
CRM

Charged for an extra year without my knowledge

My membership automatically renewed for another 12 months without my consent/knowledge. I purchased a new vehicle and can not get my money back for the old vehicle's membership- very unfair.

Lorraine
LorraineSydney, NSW

great service

I just had Wes ..Patrolman 900 out to install a new battery...the car was located in a difficult place at the back of an underground apartment and battery was in boot ..all trim had to be removed but he knew what he was doing...he checked car right over and pumped up deflated tyre...he went above and beyond the service level...I will certainly be renewing my Gold membership after this experience...

Annoyed
AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Appreciation

I have just had James from NRMA roadside assist open my car as I locked the keys inside it, I cannot express my great fullness enough to NRMA for hiring such a lovely human being. Alice for her patience with me when logging my call. Thank you so very much Alice and James.

mynrma teamMyNRMASend a private message

So glad to know we could help rescue your keys. Thanks for being an NRMA Member. - Paul

Lou
Lou

Answer your phone!

Called NRMA a few backs on a freezing Friday evening after I locked my keys in the car…. (along with my warm jacket!) was on hold for 25 minutes listening to repeated recordings telling me to ‘ stay calm etc..’! By the time I got to speak to someone I was anything but calm! Been a member for over 20 years and it’s clear your services have diminished! Oh and before you respond it was just a regular Friday, not a holiday weekend … also why would the operator want to know if my keys were in the ignition or on the seat? Seriously!

Service second to none

I recently had need of NRMA roadside assist when I found myself stranded late at night in a car park in the upper Blue Mountains.
From first contact with the telephone operator I felt confident that I was in good hands and apart from the bitter cold everything would be alright.
Mine turned out to be a multi pronged approach from NRMA culminating in the retrieval of my vehicle by the most capable, professional and reassuring driver named Patrick.
I’m in his debt and thank him and NRMA for exceptional service.

Rod C.
Rod C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Heartfelt Thanks

Many thanks to NRMA and the patrol who pulled me out of the mud today. Not a simple job since I'd succeeded in bottoming the car on its floor pan but the patrolman arrived within 15 minutes of my call for help and had me out and moving within minutes Your blood's worth bottling.

mynrma teamMyNRMASend a private message

Hello Rod, We are so glad to hear we could help get you out of the mud today. Our people are always here to help, so can count on the NRMA if you need a hand once again . Thanks for being an NRMA Member. - Paul

Corbin Berriman
Corbin BerrimanSydney, NSW

One big scam company

Murphy K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Does the mechanic from NRMA road side assist actually work for them.

Philip S.
Philip S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Refused to provide service because road was "too dangerous at night".

The road was a 2WD dirt road near Casino NSW. Most roads near Casino are dirt - and the road in question is easily navigated by 2WD and has little traffic. It was around 8:00pm on a Sunday night, and NRMA expected us to sleep overnight (whether or not we had supplies) and wait for assistance in the morning. My confidence in whether NRMA will condescend to assist you promptly when you are in country areas is eroded (and Casino is certainly not remote by Australian standards).

Jason H.
Jason H.Sydney, NSW

Above and Beyond

I had such a good experience this morning with Roadside assist. I've had probably a dozen call outs over 25 years of driving and they've all been good, but this morning he went above and beyond the expected help. I put unleaded in my diesel and realised before I started the engine luckily. It's an automatic tow to have the tank drained, but this guy felt it worth trying to fix himself and saved me a lot of time (before the long weekend) and $500. Thanks!

mynrma teamMyNRMASend a private message

Hit and miss - beware of terrible patrolman