4.4

1,373 reviews
Janet C.
Janet C.

excellent service

could not fault this,service stuck on holiday major breakdown repair they paid for rental car and accommodation they kept in touch with us to make sure,everything was,ok excellent service worth paying for premium
surendra s.
surendra s.2 posts

I was wrong that NRMA has a good reputation!

I was with NRMA Roadside Assistance for 4 years, every year they automatically renewed Roadside assistance without my knowledge, when I sold my car on June 1st 2024 and wanted to cancel the service they want me to pay the fee until next year February, which is not fair !!! my question is if I don't own a vehicle or don't want to take the service why should I pay the service for another 8 months?????? now they are talking it's written in the terms and condition? who remembers when they read over the phone 4 years ago? when I took a service in the emergency situation paying extra 300???? I do not recommend any kind of NRMA service in the future for sure.
Kang
KangSydney, NSW13 posts

All good just price getting higher

As a member last 7 years.
Had call 8 times, typically get assist between 1 hour after call. waiting time is reasonable in Sydney region.
Just the price increase significantly higher year by year.
Chris B.
Chris B.Sydney, NSW9 posts

Fantastic Service

I have just had my battery replaced in my 2017 subaru outback at Oatley. What a gentleman NRMA sent
Great expertise friendly and courteous. I have been an NRMA member for nearly 40 years and this guy rates in the top 1percent. Congratulations NRMA on having such a fantastic Technician.
Anton M.
Anton M.Sydney, NSW

Nrma partner Sixt....not worth it

Book with Sixt at Perth airport. Couldn't talk to them direct, was always put to someone in Asia, I didn't get SUV I wanted, the fee didn't include nrma discount. Initial est $2114. Final bill already taken from my account is $2428. That doesn't include another deduction of $83 for what ...not mentioned. Chatted with a consultant who gave me 30 bucks off but then I told her what the nrma discount was...she didn't even know. Not worth the nrma membership.
Suzy G
Suzy GCentral West, NSW2 posts

Excellent breakdown support

We had excellent service and assistance from Vanessa in the Premium Care team when we broke down 600km from home towing a caravan. She gave us many options and was quick to respond to get us and our car & caravan home promptly. We have been NRMA members for over 20+ years and highly recommend them!!!
Lionel L.
Lionel L.

Unequipped serviceman

Serviceman replaced my battery without the nrma stipulated electrical system memory protection device, placing my cars electronics in jeopardy.
Shane w.
Shane w.6 posts

Bad towing contractors

Allow Adams towing to steal work from other repairers customers have no say on where there car gets towed too..
joanne c.
joanne c.Sydney, NSW

Great service by Bill!

Immaculate service by Bill! Awesome guy and could not recommend enough.
Pauline .M
Pauline .M

Friendly professional service

I called for roadside assist this evening, about my car being off ,but the brake lights stayed on. A really friendly serviceman fixed my problem in 2 mins . Thankyou so much, you do a wonderful job, very happy to be a member . (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)
Oren R.
Oren R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Linda
Linda

Help with a flat tyre

A lovely young man by the name of Max got me out of trouble today at Banora Point. Flat tyre on my way to work. Max was very well mannered and friendly, he changed my tyre in no time and got me on my way. Thanks a million Max!
Sharon
Sharon6 posts

A very happy customer

I broke down this morning. Call NRMA there service is great . I wouldn’t be without it . The lad that came out was Brian he was fantastic. Had me back on the road in no time . Thanks guys your service is great especially for a woman . Very much appreciate your service ..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
EGun
EGunCoffs Harbour2 posts

So grateful!

Thank goodness for NRMA roadside! I have kissed the ground they walked on several times after they saved me from disaster. I want to express my gratitude to the man that came to help me today during a torrential downpour, against a flooded roadway, lying under my ute to sort it out. I know that’s their job, but I am so thankful to him and all the roadside crew for what they do in the worst conditions.
AMANDA P
AMANDA PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of money and time

We have had roadside coverage for years, have recently had to use it to tow our vehicle after a break down. The estimate repair prior to the tow was around $1000 to $1500, the further damage caused by the tow truck is now in excess of $7000 , the complaint process with roadside has been drawn out and slow, and they refuse to admit liability and we have no further options to escalate the complaint. We will not be renewing and would not recommend.
MyNRMA