Batteries On The Go

Verified🏆 2024 Award

406 reviews · Statistics

99% · 4033 · 1%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Debbie
Debbie

Amazing

Amazing service, they came out within the hour, I called them at 7.30am and the battery was changed with in 5min. Friendly service, great rates !!
Karibatau E.
Karibatau E.

Amazing experience will definitely be using them again

Amazing service came very quickly when my car battery went flat and helped me get my problem resolved asap. They went above and beyond to make sure my car was started and I’m on my way safely. Very grateful to this company highly recommend!
James M.
James M.NSWSydney, NSW

Mark was on time, friendly, helpful and efficient. An excellent service. Use these guys
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

11 out of 10

Chris was on time, very thorough with replacement of battery, which was needed. Also more than happy with the price. Highly recommend Batteries On The Go.
Adam
AdamNSWSydney, NSW

Very good!

Efficient and friendly service combined with competitive prices. Hard to beat!
Rainbow R.
Rainbow R.

Five stars to Jamie and BOTG!

After a severe car accident and 2 months parking in the smash & repair, the battery in my Toyota Camry finally gave up on me this morning. I contacted Battery on the Go immediately and they sent me Jamie in 30 minutes! Jamie showed me the dropped voltage and ampere of the dead battery and made sure a new battery was needed. He then replaced the battery and reset the master switch of the car. Thank you, Jamie! You have earned 10/10 from me! Last but not least, I have to say that BOTG must have done a wonderful job on building the company culture. I have dealt with the company twice and their employees consistently deliver good quality service. So five stars go to the BOTG management too!
Pete
PeteNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Battery died - BOTG was quick and a good price

Why would you bother buying and changing your own battery! This is way easier.
Marinos Kalotheos
Marinos KalotheosNSWSydney, NSW

Feedback

Very professional, polite and efficient service. The staff member had a fantastic attitude towards the company he is employed by and very pleasant to speak to. The issue with my vehicle was addressed immediately with a positive approach. Will definitely recommend them to people i know.
Erik
ErikNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

BOTG legends - those reviews are true!

After reading through a lot of great reviews for these blokes, I decided to go with them to get the battery replaced for a 2007 corolla. I booked for them to come at 11am on a Sunday 18-02-2024. I received two calls from them prior to the booked time offering an earlier time which was greatly appreciated but unfortunately I had to decline due to prior commitments. They even sent an SMS to track their guy which was handy.. Kristoffer (BOTG legend) arrived on time, very friendly and professional - job done nice, easy and quick. They even take the old battery with them for disposal. So yeah, the reviews are 100% real! I'd use them again if needed and would definitely recommend!
Ben
BenNSWSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Honestly the easiest and best service I have ever come across. Starting from the gentleman that answered the phone to the technician that came out and installed my battery very professional and highly recommend. Amazing service batteries on the go will tell all my friends and family and if I could give 100 star review I would so happy with the service. Thank you again for everything
Raghavendra R.
Raghavendra R.

Wonderful service

Saeed was absolutely professional..he replaced the battery in a quick and efficient manner. Definitely recommend
John M
John M

Defender 2.4 flat battery

Easy to book, accurate arrival time estimate, efficient changeover.
Aiden had the battery swapped out in no time.
Value for money service - would recommend without hesitation based on my experience.
Sally D.
Sally D.NSWSydney, NSW

First class

Firstly the battery was much cheaper than elsewhere so thought it might be a scam! Booked the service, the man was on time, very efficient, friendly, showed me the readings about the battery so I was well informed. It took about 10 mins. Many thanks for the great service. Highly recommend.
Jacky F
Jacky F

Amazing service!

I'm very impressed with the service I received from BOTG. I had a flat tyre and the mechanic arrived in 20 minutes and fixed it in no time. The pricing is also very affordable, would highly recommend.
Hamed Tavousi
Hamed TavousiNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Fast and professional quality service

I got a dead battery late night and it was raining, I booked an online appointment with them in a very easy process, John from BOTH was with me in an hour and he replaced the battery with a premium quality one with a really good price. He was patient and knowledgeable and the job was finished in no time. Will definitely recommend these guys.