Australia's Own Diamond Pro+

3, 1, 2

amyfalanga22

amyfalanga22Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic baby formula.

Fantastic baby formula. Gentle on our baby's stomach, no vomiting, diarrhea or constipation seen. Settled and sleeping well. Easy to prepare. Upper end price point but happy to pay if baby's happy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $28.00.

Suj

Suj

Trouble with consistency

My baby is drinking this formula with no issues i found when preparing its easy with few shakes but at the time of finishing bottle i can see a bit of formula which is not dissolved and baby is constantly constipated bub poop was very hard and looks very seedy

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
karen b.

karen b.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm not switching to others.

My daughter didnt take cows milk too well at the begining. It just didnt digest very well. She was on goat milk for 6 months then I switched to cows milk because the goat milk is so expensive. I went straight to this product for some reason. I compared all the nutritions and the price with other products, it seems reasonable. My baby hasnt had any digestive issues and never been sick. No vomittimg, nothing really. She takes it so well that I do not want to switch to any others.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

So glad your daughter is thriving on Diamond pro+ Karen.

Lana

LanaPerth, WA

My baby girl loves it!

I started my baby girl on Australia’s Own Diamond Pro + 1 at 4 weeks old as she started refusing the Bellamy’s Organic i was previously feeding her (no idea why my other 2 loved it). I bought several tins of other formulas to see which one my daughter would take to best. Out of all the formulas trialled she seemed to prefer Australia’s own Diamond Pro and has been drinking this ever since (now 4 months old). I love that it’s Australian owned and it is readily available at my local Coles although I have noticed some Coles don’t seem to stock it anymore. My daughter has experienced no side effects to date drinking this formula.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $21.00.

rena421

rena421South East Queensland, QLD

Australia's Own Diamond Pro Plus baby formula.

I've heard mixed reviews about this formula, but it was cheaper than other brands so it was worth a try. Other reviews said that this formula made their babies constipated, which was not a problem here. No other digestion issues noted either. It doesn't seem to mix as well as other formula's though. No matter how well you shake the bottle some of it seems to sink and stick in a clump at the bottom, so it does take more attention to mix it well. Otherwise it seems like a decent formula, but I think it may be a clearance item as it doesn't seem to be as common on the shelves anymore.

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

Diamond pro+ is still available through selected Coles store and Coles online. Australia's Own Diamond pro+ is the only premium Australian owned and made Infant Formula range with Prebiotics & Probiotics.

Missy2014Melbourne

Great product

Gave this formula to bubs after 6 weeks of exclusively breastfeeding - I am mixed feeding now. As a first time mum I had no idea what formula to choose from. Saw the reviews and love the fact it’s Australian made. I’ve had no issues with it, bubs love it and it tastes quite similar to breast milk. In my experience the formula dissolved easily with a few shakes, and easy to prepare.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

LGillman

LGillmanHunter Region, NSW

Made transition to mixed feeding a breeze

We have been using this formula for approximately 1 month and love it. It has made the transition from exclusively breastfeeding to mixed feeding so smooth and simple. Our baby enjoys the taste of the formula and we have noticed no side effects or issues from using this formula. I have noticed that baby rarely vomits after a formula feed which is fantastic. I find that this formula mixed well with cool and warm water and is easy to prepare. we did buy this product when it was on sale so the price was great too, at full price it is still very reasonable. We are very happy with this product!

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles.

HarisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Nutritional value and an Australian owned product. Toddler didn't like it.

I bought this new formula brand especially as it is an Australian owned product. It also contains good nutritional value and supplements and the price is competitive to other brands in the market. However, for some reason my toddler didn't like it very much and was uncomfortable after drinking it.

Christine

Christinemelbourne

Gentle on tummy

The formula is very gentle on little tummy but it is not easily dissolved so we have to stir it longer or shake it harder but then it creates more bubbles. Other than that our toddle loves it. We got a free tin when we participate in the promotion to try their new product.

Jenna

JennaBRAY PARK

No more sickness?!

Coincident? No idea? My little babe (2 in feb 2019) goes to daycare 5 days a week so we are constantly fighting sickness! However, we have switched to this formula (part of the trial - thought why not?!) and we haven't been sick yet!!! it hasn't upset my little babes belly or had any side effects. THIS IS AMAZING! Honestly we are so thankful to have found this and have been luck enough to be in the trial! :) - this is my honest opinion :-)

Kate

KateBrisbane

Great product!

Such a great product, it has very easy instructions on how to prepare. love the fact it has so much nutrients! There is no nasty smell to the powder an even no smell or lumps left in bottle afterwards. Was fantastic for my fussy little dude, he loved it an kept saying “more mumma” will definitely be something I would recommend to mums/dads/caregivers :)

Mel T

Mel T

Simple and healthy :-)

My toddler loves this drink so much, it has a nice natural taste. I found it was simple to prepare with easy to follow instructions. It made me feel good to know that my daughter was getting a decent amount of vitamins and nutrition, considering that she is a fussy eater.

K Mac

K MacBrisbane

Fussy baby gave it the thumbs up

Finally- a formula my baby will drink! After many unsuccessful attempts at formula diamond pro is the only one my baby will take. I feel reassured now knowing he is being provided with the best combination of nutrients and probiotics for his growing body and developing mind! It is such a relief when leaving him at daycare knowing he will drink his formula!

Chanel

ChanelMelbourne

Would try if it didn't contain fish oil

Wasn't aware that it contained fish oil and isn't vegetarian. Fish oil contains mercury amongst other toxic chemicals therefore I didn't end up giving it to my son for safety reasons and because my son is vegetarian. I would definitely try it if it didn't contain fish oil as I love that it's Australian owned.

Cristina

CristinaSydney

Yum yum yum says bub

Finally a formula that my little one actually likes. Usually it takes a long time for my fussy mister to take to something new but with diamond pro+ premium toddler milk he is loving it. Easy to prepare with the help of insighful instructions and makes feeding time that much better

Jess G

Jess GCamden

Great product!

My little one is a big fan of Diamond pro formula, he enjoys the flavour and asks for it regularly.
I like the easy to use scoop and quick preparation.
Healthy and i feel good knowing my son is drinking something good for him. It's reasonably priced and is a high end product. I havr already purchased more of this product!

Mel

MelMelbourne

Love the nutritional value

While I love the nutritional value of this toddler formula what really irritated me was that the scoop was not in a seperate section in the tin and I had to find it within the formula. Hygiene wise I do not like that concept. Love its 900g tho compared to my normal tin of 800g.

Great Milk!

I love that this has pre and pro-biotics, especially since my daughter is at day care and always seems to be picking something up. She is a picky eater so know she is getting all her necessities is great. I only found that if the water isn't warm enough, you end up with a few lumps at the bottom, but it didn't stop her devouring it!

Bree

BreeRedbank plains

I Will buy again

It definitely helped to ease the colic symptoms she was experiencing and seemed easier for her little tummy to digest. Would definitely recommend it to other mothers who struggle to with this these symptoms or are fussy eaters. The formula is easy to prepare and she enjoys this formula. I will buy this product from now on.

A great addition to my Toddlers diet!

Australia’s Own Diamond Pro +3 helps to give my son the nutrition he needs to be an active & healthy toddler. He loves the taste & Australia’s Own Diamond Pro +3 hasn’t caused any problems with his delicate tummy. It’s simple to prepare & great for on the go. I would definitely recommend Australia’s Own Diamond Pro +3.

Mags V.asked

where the hell can i get this formula?
i have looked everywhere and even emails australias own to which they said i can pruchase on amazon as only a select number of coles stock this. they didnt even give me the stores who stock it zzz

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

Mags. Please send me your direct email address and I will send you a list of all Coles stores still ranging our Premium Infant Formula Range. Regards

Mags V.

how do i send you my email without posting publicly?

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

Please send direct to raelene.fanning@ffgl.com.au

Nicole W.asked

Is this Item being discontinued? Just noticed all the tins were reduced to $5 each

Missy2014

I called Freedom and the lady said formula will only be stocked at selected Coles stores and are trying to get it stocked at IGA, but if I were you I’d stock up while it’s cheap.

Nicole W.

Thanks. Might have to head back down and stock up!

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

Diamond pro+ is not being discontinued. Our premium Infant Nutrition Range is still available in selected Coles stores. Regards

Bianca R.asked

Where can I buy diamond pro plus as it is not available in Coles stores any more.

Uprotein ..Australia's Own

Bianca - Diamond pro+ is definitely still available in Coles and via Coles online. Diamond pro+ has had a reduction in distribution but Coles are definitely still ranging. Regards

Bianca R.

I've also been in several Coles and I asked the lady in there and she asked her manager and the manager said that they will not be stocking this brand anymore I've also been online and it says the item that I'm looking for is no longer available.
please help!

Bianca R.

I've been on every single Coles area in WA and they do not sell this formula but when I click on to a different state Melbourne and South in Australia they sell this formula am I able to buy it on the Coles website and get it delivered to me in WA

Get an answer from our members and Australia's Own representatives