Australia's Own Diamond Pro+

Australia's Own Diamond Pro+

3, 1, 2

4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (80%) · No (20%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (30%) · No (70%)
Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is it

My baby had to drink goat milk for the first 6 months due to digestive issue but due to high cost of goat milk we tried cow milk after carefully selected by compared all the nutrients values we have choosen Diamond pro and have been using since. My daughter is now 2 and she is so strong with very minimal sickness, but it is very unfortunate that we have to switch the product because it is so difficult to find it now. Coles dont even sell it anymore. I would love to continue using this product though, especially on my 2nd child.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Undissolved milk and sediments

Hi this formula does not dissolve well. I e tried using lukewarm water for mixing as recommended. I’ve used a bit of hot water as well and even different temperatures. I’ve tried shaking well too. But no matter what, the consistency isn’t that great. It has small, tiny bits of undissolved powder which might irritate and cause reflux in infants I feel. I do see my baby occasionally throwing up with this formula too.

Purchased in May 2020.

Easy to PrepareNo

Very poor dissolving ability

The milk powder doesn't dissolve well even in boiling water and there is a lack of consistency between the batches produced. This caused my baby to choke and vomit with undissolved bits.

Purchased in March 2019 at Singapore.

Easy to PrepareNo

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will never use another formula

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

amyfalanga22Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic baby formula.

Fantastic baby formula. Gentle on our baby's stomach, no vomiting, diarrhea or constipation seen. Settled and sleeping well. Easy to prepare. Upper end price point but happy to pay if baby's happy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$28.00.

Suj

Suj

Trouble with consistency

My baby is drinking this formula with no issues i found when preparing its easy with few shakes but at the time of finishing bottle i can see a bit of formula which is not dissolved and baby is constantly constipated bub poop was very hard and looks very seedy

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$21.00.

karen b.

karen b.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm not switching to others.

My daughter didnt take cows milk too well at the begining. It just didnt digest very well. She was on goat milk for 6 months then I switched to cows milk because the goat milk is so expensive. I went straight to this product for some reason. I compared all the nutritions and the price with other products, it seems reasonable. My baby hasnt had any digestive issues and never been sick. No vomittimg, nothing really. She takes it so well that I do not want to switch to any others.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$22.00.

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

So glad your daughter is thriving on Diamond pro+ Karen.

Lana

LanaPerth, WA

My baby girl loves it!

I started my baby girl on Australia’s Own Diamond Pro + 1 at 4 weeks old as she started refusing the Bellamy’s Organic i was previously feeding her (no idea why my other 2 loved it). I bought several tins of other formulas to see which one my daughter would take to best. Out of all the formulas trialled she seemed to prefer Australia’s own Diamond Pro and has been drinking this ever since (now 4 months old). I love that it’s Australian owned and it is readily available at my local Coles although I have noticed some Coles don’t seem to stock it anymore. My daughter has experienced no side effects to date drinking this formula.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$21.00.

rena421

rena421South East Queensland, QLD

Australia's Own Diamond Pro Plus baby formula.

I've heard mixed reviews about this formula, but it was cheaper than other brands so it was worth a try. Other reviews said that this formula made their babies constipated, which was not a problem here. No other digestion issues noted either. It doesn't seem to mix as well as other formula's though. No matter how well you shake the bottle some of it seems to sink and stick in a clump at the bottom, so it does take more attention to mix it well. Otherwise it seems like a decent formula, but I think it may be a clearance item as it doesn't seem to be as common on the shelves anymore.

Diamond pro C.Australia's Own

Diamond pro+ is still available through selected Coles store and Coles online. Australia's Own Diamond pro+ is the only premium Australian owned and made Infant Formula range with Prebiotics & Probiotics.

Missy2014

Missy2014Melbourne

Great product

Gave this formula to bubs after 6 weeks of exclusively breastfeeding - I am mixed feeding now. As a first time mum I had no idea what formula to choose from. Saw the reviews and love the fact it’s Australian made. I’ve had no issues with it, bubs love it and it tastes quite similar to breast milk. In my experience the formula dissolved easily with a few shakes, and easy to prepare.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for A$21.00.

LGillman

LGillmanHunter Region, NSW

Made transition to mixed feeding a breeze

We have been using this formula for approximately 1 month and love it. It has made the transition from exclusively breastfeeding to mixed feeding so smooth and simple. Our baby enjoys the taste of the formula and we have noticed no side effects or issues from using this formula. I have noticed that baby rarely vomits after a formula feed which is fantastic. I find that this formula mixed well with cool and warm water and is easy to prepare. we did buy this product when it was on sale so the price was great too, at full price it is still very reasonable. We are very happy with this product!

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles.

HarisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Nutritional value and an Australian owned product. Toddler didn't like it.

I bought this new formula brand especially as it is an Australian owned product. It also contains good nutritional value and supplements and the price is competitive to other brands in the market. However, for some reason my toddler didn't like it very much and was uncomfortable after drinking it.

Christine

Christinemelbourne

Gentle on tummy

The formula is very gentle on little tummy but it is not easily dissolved so we have to stir it longer or shake it harder but then it creates more bubbles. Other than that our toddle loves it. We got a free tin when we participate in the promotion to try their new product.

Jenna

JennaBRAY PARK

No more sickness?!

Coincident? No idea? My little babe (2 in feb 2019) goes to daycare 5 days a week so we are constantly fighting sickness! However, we have switched to this formula (part of the trial - thought why not?!) and we haven't been sick yet!!! it hasn't upset my little babes belly or had any side effects. THIS IS AMAZING! Honestly we are so thankful to have found this and have been luck enough to be in the trial! :) - this is my honest opinion :-)

Kate

KateBrisbane

Great product!

Such a great product, it has very easy instructions on how to prepare. love the fact it has so much nutrients! There is no nasty smell to the powder an even no smell or lumps left in bottle afterwards. Was fantastic for my fussy little dude, he loved it an kept saying “more mumma” will definitely be something I would recommend to mums/dads/caregivers :)

Mel T

Mel T

Simple and healthy :-)

My toddler loves this drink so much, it has a nice natural taste. I found it was simple to prepare with easy to follow instructions. It made me feel good to know that my daughter was getting a decent amount of vitamins and nutrition, considering that she is a fussy eater.

K Mac

K MacBrisbane

Fussy baby gave it the thumbs up

Finally- a formula my baby will drink! After many unsuccessful attempts at formula diamond pro is the only one my baby will take. I feel reassured now knowing he is being provided with the best combination of nutrients and probiotics for his growing body and developing mind! It is such a relief when leaving him at daycare knowing he will drink his formula!

Chanel

ChanelMelbourne

Would try if it didn't contain fish oil

Wasn't aware that it contained fish oil and isn't vegetarian. Fish oil contains mercury amongst other toxic chemicals therefore I didn't end up giving it to my son for safety reasons and because my son is vegetarian. I would definitely try it if it didn't contain fish oil as I love that it's Australian owned.

Cristina

CristinaSydney

Yum yum yum says bub

Finally a formula that my little one actually likes. Usually it takes a long time for my fussy mister to take to something new but with diamond pro+ premium toddler milk he is loving it. Easy to prepare with the help of insighful instructions and makes feeding time that much better

Jess G

Jess GCamden

Great product!

My little one is a big fan of Diamond pro formula, he enjoys the flavour and asks for it regularly.
I like the easy to use scoop and quick preparation.
Healthy and i feel good knowing my son is drinking something good for him. It's reasonably priced and is a high end product. I havr already purchased more of this product!