Australian College of Fitness & Personal Training (ACFPT)

Australian College of Fitness & Personal Training (ACFPT)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Australian College of Fitness & Personal Training (ACFPT)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

ACFPT is the way to go if you want to get a start in the fitness industry

Rates and Fees
Clint
ClintRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quality training provider! Highly recommended!

Rates and Fees

Wonderful learning material. Fantastic support team and assessment marking turn around

I started my fast track course SIS40215 CERTIFICATE IV IN FITNESS with ACFPT after a bad experience with another major online educator and so far, it has been an amazing experience. Standard of learning materials are great, in depth and well designed. I haven’t had many problems but when I did I would have received a great help from my trainer or support team. Everyone was super nice and would highly recommend to a friend. My Trainer (David) has communicates really well and provides very detailed feedback. Would highly recommend to a friend.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Australian College of Fitness & Personal Training (ACFPT) compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs