4.1

4.2
Rates and Fees
4.3
4.3
Brand Manager for Australian College of Fitness and Personal Training (ACFPT)? Claim your listing.

Feline
FelineSydney, NSW

Rates and Fees
AydenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Will not send out transcript on units completed

Every time I have called this week requesting my cert 3 transcripts they keep emailing me back with an empty template and when i call back they keep saying someone will get back to the lady on the phone has negative -10 customer service skills it a bloody joke I actually dont understand how they have good reviews I will provide full evidence on how rude this guys are and making a formal complaint to ACCC requesting a refund if transcript cant or wont be provided please please do some research before hand i wish i did seen some actual proper reviews on this training mob and can not describe how they make yo feel worst than stray cat honestly.
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

DONT DO THERE CERTIFICATE

Just trust me, not worth. invest a bit more money in better institutes. The assessor dont care about you and the support line sucked
Arturo B.
Arturo B.

terrific online experience for me

I started with a blank slate at ACFPT and left with the confidence to take on a personal trainer job! It's been an excellent learning experience.
Harry B.
Harry B.Sydney, NSW

helped me with every aspect of study!

I wholeheartedly recommend this institute to anyone looking to become a PT. The trainer and support team are friendly, and professional, really helped me with every aspect of study!
Ron A.
Ron A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful experience and helpful staff

I've had a wonderful experience with the cert 3 overall. its been very comprehensive and up to date.Whenever i required assistance, it was readily and relatively quick available. im very keen to kickstart my cert4 journey
Bernice R.
Bernice R.Launceston, TAS3 posts

Absolute scam

I paid $1149 for the Certificate III in Fitness. I will not get ANY of this money back and I haven't even completed the first unit. Unfortunately I now have what appears to be a long term illness. The first assessment was ridiculously long and not well presented. I think the idea is that students are forced to pay for extensions or deferment of studies. I was definitely made a fool of. Don't waste your money with these people.
Xavier
XavierCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Worst educator in Australia

I completed my cert 3 fitness with them from october 2021 - october 2022. In all honesty, I dont know how I managed to do it. The content was copy and paste garbage, marking times sucked, so much emphasis on WHS instead of how to actually work in a gym and worst of all the 300 PAGE workplace booklet. This booklet was utterly ridicolous. Asking for such specific answers, gym clients and again just full of copy and paste trash. This course seriously affected my mental health. If I didnt have supportive family or friends it would of not been completed and my mental space would have suffered severely. Please DO NOT STUDY HERE
RJ Menzies
RJ Menzies
Zac M.
Zac M.Sydney, NSW

absolute legends

I have recently completed the Certficate 4 in Fitness. It was a great experience. The Assessments were relatively easy and whenever I had any questions David or Antje would always be quick to assist. Being able to study at home at around my busy was awesome. If you are considering fitness course do it with these legends.
Lucas K.
Lucas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Supportive and Knowledgeable

My experience with ACTAC was exceptional. My trainer David and Antje were a wealth of knowledge and very supportive, it made learning experience easy and fun .the only issue was that it took me long time to get my certificate, but otherwise definitely recommend these guys.
Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA

Highly recommended

I am so grateful for signing up to this course. The content is interesting, informative and easy to access online. I feel very privileged to learn from professionals and to have chosen a school that really keeps us informed about all the evolving notions of fitness. I love the weekly emails. A special mention to David Vella for his passion and support. It really shows on the reputation of the school. I have no regrets. I strongly recommend the Dual Qualification to anyone who wants to succeed in the Fitness industry.
Elisa
Elisa

Amazing course

I recently just completed my Cert 3 with ACFPT and the experience was incredible. David was very quick in getting back to me with any questions and offered fantastic support. I found the layout of the course super easy to follow and the content was easy to understand. Work placement was made very easy with constant communication and assistance available at any time. I am now moving on to my Cert 4 with ACFPT and really looking forward to it.
robert
robert

great course cant believe how much im enjoying it

Highly recommend this course I didn't think I would find the time to take something else on with how busy life is but the communication and help I have received from ACFPT has been great and they have been very flexible and understanding with the completion of the work while living an everyday family lifestyle.
Jacob
Jacob

Knowledgeable and always helpful

Studying is made easy with the helpfulness and knowledge of the team at ACFPT. They are fast to respond with any issues you may have and have a great ability to help you without making answers obvious, bringing out the best in your ability, which will benefit you when you are working in your field. Shout out to David Vella who speedily responds to my neediness and helps me out as much as possible. The way he communicates makes you feel comfortable asking anything as he allows you to see him as a mentor and not just a ‘marker’.

Highly recommend and have suggested ACFPT to friends who have expressed interest.

Jessica Dickman

I'm looking at a career change into PT, this and to other online learning facilities have caught my eye, i do like to do review checks before signing up, as I've been scammed out of $5000 before and not about to do that again. My question is, being that there appears to be more bad than good reviews, is this company any good or not? thanks. :)

Jessica Dickman

Yeh it does thank you, I appreciate your feedback, I’ve found a few others I’m looking into and even just one answer is good enough for me not to go with this company, again thank you.

Contact info for Australian College of Fitness and Personal Training (ACFPT)

• ABN: 44618705589