Australian Pet Treat Company

3.9

amanda
amanda

Only treats I will buy

I feed my two Shelties and cat a raw food diet and don't want any nasties that are found in so many pet products. I trust this as it is an Australia 100% company and whenever I have ordered it has arrived within a week, by courier delivered to my door from Queensland to rural Victoria even through Covid19.
One dog is super fussy and I can't believe the way she loves these products.
They get their 1/2 a dog biscuit for breakfast and they have had both the Chicken and the Kangaroo dental chews and the Unreal ear which is a low fat vege ear, very important to keep weight in check.
My cat has had the roast chicken treats and they are all winners.
I can't recommend this company and products highly enough.

Leanne
LeanneQueensland

Awesome treats!

This company provides excellent customer service! I ordered a box of beef ears for my 2 dobermans. I couldn't believe how big the ears were! They arrived earlier than expected and our dogs were so excited and just love eating them!

Sarah L.
Sarah L.South East Queensland, QLD

My fussy Great Dane loves these treats!!

Have ordered twice so far delivery have come promptly and well packaged. My Great Dane is a very fussy girl who isn’t food oriented at all however she is loving these treats and gets so excited every time! So far I’ve tried a great variety of items she loving the mix soft treats and mixed bakes bones but she also is a huge fan of the roast chicken pieces. Would highly recommend this company for both product and service

Pet Shops

Find out how Australian Pet Treat Company compares to other Pet Shops

100% Australian dog treats why would you go elsewhere

Australian pet treat Company answered my questions promptly and advise were they treats come from. Delivery was fast awesome pricing. Would not shop at any other online retail pet store

Jenny30
Jenny30South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Communication, Very Quick Delivery

I sent an email asking when a product would be in stock and was answered promptly. Delivery was very quick and packaged well. My dogs love the roo treats I bought. Thank you.

April 28th 2019 Update: Excellent Products and Service

I have bought from the company many times. I am never disappointed with the treats I buy for my dogs. Always good quality and I receive them very quickly. Excellent service.

Shelly
ShellyBinningup

Don’t Bother

Don’t waste your time. They take your money and then days later increase the price of the shipping! I went onto their shipping section and there is nothing written in there about extra shipping charges. They have a postcode checker on the website that obviously doesn’t work. I think they take your money in hope that you can’t be bothered and just pay the extra shipping costs. That’s my thoughts anyway. Not a very professional company!

Virgo
VirgoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Service and Quality of Their Products are Great!

I bought their kangaroo rib racks from RSPCA online store and was so happy with their quality and size. So I visited their website and purchased kangaroo tails but there was something wrong with their website so I was not able to complete the transaction. I contacted them and got a prompt response. Before I realised that I had got an email from them, I had placed my order via eBay. The delivery is fast and the quality of the product is awesome.

I just noticed some negative reviews and had to make a comment. I have been purchasing pigs ears for
years and have always found the service, delivery and quality of the product fantastic. I only get the
Australian pigs ears and will continue to purchase from this company.

Terrible delivery service

Have previously ordered through this company and found them to have delayed delivery but received all products as described and so took the chance and ordered again. Have found my delivery today outside my front door with half one packet of treats hanging out of the 'packaging' this I imply lightly as packaging is a VERY lose use of the term. Not were half of my products hanging outside the box the other half were open and in varying states of broken unusable. WILL NOT purchase through this unhelpful, unthoughtful, disorganised company again.

Pet Shops

Find out how Australian Pet Treat Company compares to other Pet Shops

Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Great company, great service

My puppy loves their products, especially the kangaroo tendons. Always reliable.
Had a payment issue with them late last night that was rectified today.
Highly recommend

Paul3490
Paul3490Gippsland, VIC

Another one ...

Yet another internet company who take your money for a product they don't have. I ordered a pet hair trimmer from this company on a Wednesday. They took the money from my Paypal account immediately. They also told me how lucky I was that they'd set up an account for me.

The next day they 'phoned me and left a message asking me to call them. I called and they told me that their supplier didn't have the item in stock. Well why were they advertising it?

I asked them to refund my Paypal account and they agreed to do so "right away." Well I have no idea how long 'right away' takes but it's too long up to now. I'm fairly sure Paypal will refund the money, but companies like this are just a nuisance.