4.2 from 2,986 reviews

Mary D

Mary DGippsland, VIC

Love pet circle

I like I can review my regular order and change the delivery days depending on how much food we’ve used
I like the variety of foods available.
It would be nice to get a free sample occasionally

smithy1170

smithy1170Sydney, NSW

Prompt delivery

Products are of excellent quality & a wide selection is on hand for various pet requirements; either Vetenary recommendations or just feeding your pet good food & other needs eg. cleaning & toys

janet

janetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt efficient service

Service excellent, product arrives on time, no hassles at all. The automatic ordering is wonderful as you don't have to worry about running out of food for your furry friends

Hogewind

HogewindSydney, NSW

Good to know you’re there!!

So far it has been a pleasure to deal with Pet Circle. I really appreciate the hassle free service and friendly communication.
No reason why I shouldn’t stay with you as long as we have pets

Great service! Easy and efficient.

Pet Circle provide an easy, quick and reliable service, that's fast and cheap. Pet Circle have great every day named products at great prices. Ordered on morning and I received it the following afternoon!

B P.

B P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Auto delivery not received and customer service poor

Auto delivery had been charged and shipped, had not recieved it 14 days later. When I first called I got no answer after a long time waiting so had hung up. Two days later called again and the woman who answered said the package had been damaged during delivery and that they could send standard ship that day so would arrive in around 5 business days. I declined and requested a refund, I had ran out of kibble 2 weeks ago and I was not going to wait another week.

My previous experience with customer service at Pet Circle has been exceptional however the representative I had spoken to did not have me wanting to be a returning customer.

Unbeatable service

Ran out of dog food on Saturday. Logged on, changed my "regular" delivery date, and PRESTO... arrived 3 days later.
I wish other Companies, like the telcos could emulate service like this.

Bronco

BroncoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Order issue

I had an issue with our order and payment, but when I spoke to staff they were great and we worked it out in no time. Order was then delivered in the time that they said it would be.

Karen

KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

I have been ordering from Pet Circle for quite a while. I have 4 pets so spend a little of money on my pets. Order done on 31/1/2020 and only received it on 13/2/2020. Only after I contacted Pet Circle because status showed order was delivered when it was not. I have noticed that it’s taking longer and longer for my order to arrive. This however was totally unacceptable. The contact centre team was excellent with their customer service and was very helpful and kept following up. Carlos especially were very helpful.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Delivery took 10 days and no customer support

After a week of placing this order I called pet circle only to be repeating the same story and no support with tracking where my delivery is. Pathetic! Don’t buy

Yvonne weston

Yvonne westonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent prices

I had huge issues with my last order, went for once only, it repeatedly put it on auto, very frustrating!! No one could help me, eventually I worked it out my, but everyone was tried very hard to help!! I have on some occasions had damaged open can, totally a result of shipping!!

Rowe

RowePerth, WA

Super fast delivery

I ordered a Surepet feeder from Pet Circle on Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday! An email is always sent to say it has been delivered. Will help to separate the feeding of my cats with one on a prescription diet. Super happy with Pet Circle and their service.

Tracey C.

Tracey C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and convenient

Quick delivery, reasonable pricing and it’s just convenient. I’ve never had any problems with ordering or delivery. Only once did they not have a product in stock, they contacted me and substituted with a more expensive product at no extra cost to me. Great service.

Tina Konecke

Tina KoneckeSydney, NSW

Convenient.

In all the time I've placed an order, I've only had 1 glitch Which was rectified fairly quickly. It's convenient, saves money and gets delivered to my door. Thank you.

Rita07

Rita07South East Queensland, QLD

My dog loves it

Just wish Pet Circle could speed up from ordering and delivering,
always making sure courier rings door bell and not leaving parcel at door without us purchasers not knowing it HAS been delivered.
PO courier always texts to notify me before delivering to see if we will be home or not.

Caring place

When my pet died, I was most impressed that a card was sent to me expressing sympathy for the loss of my pet. This personal touch meant so much to me. Their service has been great

Teri

TeriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service, terrible delivery experience.

I have used Pet Circle without issues in the past but now they use Couriers Please it took over a week for my order to be delivered. In that week I ran out of food and had to buy a second bag from the vet.

Jack W.

Jack W.Sydney, NSW

Annoyed I didn't find out about these guys earlier

We have 2 german shepherds, who are basically kibble scoffing machines. Shopping good food for them tends to cost a forutune. I realised buying the same thing we always do for kibble and flea protection costs us about $40 less per month here. That adds up!!

Customer service was veryhelpful when i called to enquire on sizing difference for the brand I shop. Thank you

Pet C.Pet Circle

Awful experience, terrible customer service

Ordered some dog food and worming tablets. Dog food arrived but there were no tablets and no explanation. Tried to contact Pet Circle but no response. Tried to cancel the ordered tablets. Had to buy some tablets from the store as dog needed them.

2 weeks later the tablets arrived, the person on the phone said I would be refunded. Now they are saying no refund it's not possible, even tho they messed the order up to begin with.

Will never use again, will not recommend. Wasted $50.

Jackie

JackieMelbourne

Have gone downhill in a major way

I've used Pet Circle for years and have had no issues until recently.
First issue / order - they took additional unauthorised money from my Paypal due to some sort of error on their end. I got it back with an apology but nothing else. It's a pretty serious thing to do and not offer anything to make amends.
Second issue / order - order placed 20 Jan. Only received all items yesterday (13 Feb). On 29 Jan I contacted them to resolve. On 31 Jan they replied saying the last of the outstanding goods had arrived at the courier local to me and it would arrive soon. For the following two weeks I kept chasing and getting answers saying it was coming. When I demanded a refund they just ignored me until it finally arrived.

Susanne J.asked

Where is my money, I have had a order of $130 which was made in November didn't get it, phone call after phone decided to cancel my order they said 5 working days my money would be back in my account still waiting, this is the worst company i have ever delt with. Handing over to the credit company.

Hi Susanne,

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us.

I am sorry that this was not a good experience. It's definitely not the service that we want you or any of our customers to have.

Your comments concern me, I would love to investigate further if you could send an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line " ATT Lily" along with your order number. I'll look into this and contact you directly

Susanne J.

What! I have call sure a few times try to resolve this, everyone I have spoken to tells me the same thing, ( I'll get back to you) but of course no response, sick of waiting. Look up my account Susanne Jakovidis 262 Greigs Rd Rockbank 3335 suejako@hotmail.com, t his all started in November

Hi Susanne,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will now investigate and contact you directly.

We do recommend that you remove your personal information such as address and email address from a public forum.

southernfoodluva

southernfoodluvaasked

My order went missing. (not delivered...no one knows where it is) The customer service rep who is "helping" me said she would be happy to organize a refund if it has indeed gone missing. does anyone know if they do refund is this something i'm going to have to ask American Express to help with? (purchase protection thru amex)

Hi Southernfoodluva,

Firstly I am sorry that your order has not been delivered.

Once an investigation is completed, if your order is deemed missing the representative dealing with your case can process a refund there is no need to contact American Express. The refund will go directly back into the original method of payment.

I hope this helps clarify although if you would like me to look into the further please feel free to send an email to Sales@petcircle.com.au Att: Rebecca along with the order number and I would be happy to take a look and contact you directly.

Valma D.

Valma D.asked

Could I have my 9kg of hypoallergic every 14 weeks not every 16weeks

Hi Valma,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We are happy to help you change your auto-delivery schedule all you need to do is give us a call on 1300 608 003 or email us at sales@petcircle.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Pet Circle representatives