4.2 from 4,171 reviews

4.7 (1,285)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (72) · No (1,486)
    4.0 (1,098)

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & Professional

Pet Circle works well for me .
a great variety of foods and dog paraphernalia that you can purchase at reasonable prices.
Able to change orders and adjust as needed.
Arrives on time and is packaged well.
able to phone or use the internet to pace orders.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Great fast service

Our delivery was easy to track and arrived fast. Pet Circle are easy and good to deal with and friendly, they have a great selection and competitive prices. I highly recommend!

Excellent service in difficult times

The product I desired was delivered to me in the estimated time - under these current difficult conditions, one cannot ask more - I did appreciate being able to track it. I am 100% happy with the service

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Perth, WA

Excellent products and service

I’ve been using pet circle for my dogs prescription food for years. They have the best price and their auto delivery service is so convenient. I would highly recommend their website to anyone with a pet.

Trish

TrishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous service

I was very pleased to find that Pet Circle stocks the Veterinary Prescription Diet that my dog must now have. It's extremely convenient to get the food delivered as I work at home. When my first order didn't arrive as expected, Pet Circle was very helpful in trying to trace the food and when the courier stated it was lost, Pet circle immediately sent another bag of food through Australia Post and it arrived in 3 days.

Online experience

Great price fast delivery what else do I need. The web site is easy to navigate and also gives access to reviews of the range of dog food. This makes it easier to choose a value for money product

Dean

DeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty Good But Could Be Better

Whilst your order programme is fine if you want the same type of dog food every time, there doesn't seem to be a way to alternate between different flavours even for the same brand of food without cancelling the current order and starting again. I believe there should be a system whereby your order can be changed online and alternate each delivery without having to cancel and start a new order.
Thank you. Dean

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Reliable regular delivery

I am always happy with my repeat order for Benny, my 17 year old cat. I know from you when to expect it. And what to do if I want to change it. Your prices are good too.

Enjoyed most experiences with you

Normally don't have issues love your company last time I ordered over a week late and had to keep ringing up to alter order because of stockouts holding my order from being shipped I do realize due to extra people ordering services would be slower than usual but I would of preferred order shipped and a email sent letting me know other products stocked out and given options thankyou

Kellie

KellieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

Was so easy to order and great value for money. Order arrived during the timeframe advised. Website was easy to navigate and had so many choices. Very happy with the experience.

Naomi Christensen

Naomi ChristensenPerth, WA

Great value and fast service

I fully expected delays due to Coronavirus but delivery was as fast as usual. It’s also the cheapest I’ve found my cat’s special vet diet and he’s been on it for 20 years and still going strong.

Helen

Helen

Got exactly what I needed

Received all the Royal Canin wet and dry cat food that I needed to ensure my furbabies get the best food for them. Delivery little slower due to Covid 19 but still received in good time frame. Great service as always

A Hollisp

A HollispSydney, NSW

Finding difficulty’s

I love the convenience and price of pet circle, but I'm finding it quite difficult to adjust an order. Recently I wanted to change my order but It was difficult and couldn’t do it

Goodness

Delivery very late
Very good chat people who were very patient and tried their best
Also followed up. April was a stand out looking after the camels in time of need

Sue T.

Sue T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good value food.

Ordered the usual dog food, was told on website that the delivery "may be up to 3 days longer" than normal, but it was 10 days longer and I couldn't talk to anyone to find out what was going on, the live chat was not helpful and my email was never answered. The tracking of the order was incomplete.

David J.

David J.Perth, WA

Great value, best price, very helpful staff to chat to if there's a query.

Great prices on top quality products. Especiallty when auto delivery is factored in. If there's ever been an issue, the chat function connects to a real person who genuinely wants to help. What could be better than saving money with people who understand the value of good, or rather great service?

Neane

NeaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Pet Circle are fantastic. When I doubled up on an order they were more than happy to refund me. Every time I have contacted customer service I was more than happy with the outcome.

Jade

JadeQueensland

Great value dog food and excellent service and delivery

Ordered dog food off pet circle as it is the best cake for money for the food we buy and free shipping. Excellent service and quick delivery. Never had problems with the website.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and easy online shopping

Ordered online due to current circumstances. Better prices and free delivery. Delivered a couple of days later than expected, this was not a problem as I was emailed that this would be the case. Perfectly satisfied.

Laura

LauraMelbourne, Victoria

Great communication and delivery estimate

Necer had an issue with pet circle. Get parcels delivered on time every time. Even with the delays the website predicted when it would come. I recommend pet circle to everyone.

Karen C

Karen Casked

How can I order. I am half way through and trying to pay online with credit card and it won’t go any further Karen C

Hi Karen C,

Thank you for getting in contact with us, I am sorry to hear that you are having some trouble making an order.

I am unsure of the issue however feel free to contact our customer service staff for assistance via chat on the Pet Circle website, email to sales@petcircle.com.au or you could send me an email directly, just "ATTN: Jade" when sending the email through with your Product Review user name and email address so that I may assist you further.

Kind regards;
Jade.

Dave Oasked

I have been purchasing from Pet Circle for a while without ever using the auto delivery system and received an email on 12/3/20 "your next order is coming soon". I hit the "Skip".

Today my credit card was debited and "order confirmed" emailed.

My order history is never a regular timed order. Sometimes 3 bags sometimes 1 and no particular time frame. I mix my food up between fresh and dry so order as needed.

Of course, Pet circle order confirmations always mention the word "auto delivery" and I was always wary of it. It's bitten me for the first and last time.

chr960
chr960

This may or may not help, but I know with some products the auto-delivery is already ticked and I have almost forgotten to untick it so I just get one delivery. Perhaps this happened to you Dave? Just a thought.
I am like you it depends on what I have and how much they eat as to when I order which is why I don't use the auto-delivery, but have almost got bitten.

Dave O

Yeah, definitely hit the "skip". It's a pity they don't have a total 'opt out' for the auto delivery and really my complaint. The pricing is great. On occasion the order is delayed here in WA but understandable for some items like the 'large breed' if the warehouse here runs out of supply.

Also from their phone and email contacts today, they will be having delays because of people stocking up unnecessarily.

Lynora
Lynora

Hi I use auto delivery for my cat food and kitty litter. I get a reminder before it’s due. So if I need to alter my delivery I can

CTKD19

CTKD19asked

What name do you include?

Hi CTKD19.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us,

If you would like to contact us directly please include your Product Review username, for example yours would be "CTKD19" along with the email address you use to make orders on the Pet Circle website or an order number,

I hope this helps!

If I have misunderstood your question please do let me know so that I may assist you further.

Have a lovely day.