The only place to purchase !

Easy to navigate website, highly recommend not only for the incredible quick free delivery but the prices can’t be beaten. There is no other pet store with a wider range or better price. Especially with science diet and bravecto. Thanks again PetCircle I’ll continue to recommend to everyone I know and will be back

Easy and convenient

We have only used this store once since getting our new puppy but so far we are very happy. There's a huge selection of everything, the prices are very good and shipment is fast. Can't fault it yet.

Quick great prices

Loved the ease of shopping prices were great for our chosen dog food and arrived really fast highly recommend this company for anyone who wants to have their pet food delivered so much easier than having to carry food home

The worst customer service ever

We bought on line $75 worth product that was supposed to be delivered within 2 days. It hasn't been delivered, so we called quite a few times only to find out that they didn't know what happened with our order. Still waiting for someone to call or email. The worst customer service. Once you paid for your item they couldn't care less. They don't do follow up although they can see in their system that the item was not delivered on time and is still in transit without explanation. Their communication with their courier company is questionable and they are clueless.
Don't use Pet Circle
Save time and your nerves.

Great Prices and fast delivery

Order placed Tuesday 4.52pm, arrived 2.32pm Wednesday, I have been purchasing from Pet Circle for a year or two now, have always found their prices the best, I saved $21 on my last purchase compared to one of the two major pet stores in Sydney, the other offers to beat any price by 10%, I wonder what the T&C's would be? like not if it is on special etc:>) and the hassle of emailing or calling in to the store.

Awesome website

Useful website, customer service is good. They have a lot of choices on the website and fast shipping. Wish they had after pay though. Will be using this website with all food purchases

The day after my auto delivery from Pet Circle arrived I had to make the sad decision to let my beautiful little man rest peacefully. I called Pet Circle and spoke with Elmer, he was really lovely and sympathetic. He talked me through the process for returning my order, it was simple and hassle free. There was a delay in the package being collected but all it took was an email to them and the next day it was gone.
I was not expecting to receive the full amount, I assumed courier costs would be deducted, but the full amount was credited.
I have been using Pet Circle for pet supplies for a number of years and never had an issue, I also recommend them to others as I am happy with the service and prices.
Thank you very much for all your assistance, kind words and condolences they are very much appreciated.

Used to be a decent company

I've been using Petcircle for many years buying many hundreds of dollars worth of goods. Their delivery was excellent, usually arrived within 3 days. I've now been waiting for an order for 10 days. Using their chat service is a joke. They demand details for security reasons. Umm its pet food, I gave them my order number and then when they diddle you around and you call them out the little darlings get all snotty and close the chat. Yes I was a little angry because on 3 separate occasions I'd been told it would be delivered that day. They dont actually call the courier company, just lie to you. They seem to forget the on line market is flooded with other companies, which is where I'll be headed from now on.

Shipping time not accurate and customer service not helpful.

The product was exactly what was advertised.
Ordered on Monday and was told delivery by Tuesday. Nothing arrived on Tuesday - contacted customer service who told me it would be Thursday or Friday.
Product arrived on Wednesday but the whole reason I ordered from petcircle was the stated delivery time.

Had an experience with delivery and it has been resolved very quickly and professionally.

There was a small issue about the delivery but offered a second delivery which arrived before my first order. Cara was very helpful and professional. I paid both orders and offered a discount of $20

Good Product at a good price

I received the Advocate product much quicker than anticipated and the cost of same was the best available, having researched other suppliers on the internet. Pleased with all aspects of my purchase.

Great prices and quick delivery

They have a good range of products at really competitive prices. Delivery was fast and free. Will definitely shop with them again next time we need pet supplies and love that they also support charities like “pets of the homeless” and donate to shelters too.

Pet food

Hi, great service. Delivery arrived within 2 days. Much cheaper than a pet shop for dog food and flea treatments. I think I will always shop through Pet circle. Big savings

Going above and beyond

I have ordered from Pet Circle before and they have always been fast and efficient. When my cat died I asked if I could send back and be refunded for unopened food. They refunded me immediately and allowed me to donate the food instead. A few days later I received a sympathy card from them. This is a company that has shown empathy and amazing service. I am an advocate and will recommend them to friends and family. Thank you and I hope you continue to operate in this way.
Very touched - Sydney customer

Hassle free shopping and prompt delivery

After comparing the same product online at various stores, I found Pet Circle to be the cheapest. The order arrived promptly saving me having to travel to purchase the goods.

No package several weeks

Goods haven’t arrived though website states delivered 28 feb... sent to corporate mailroom where all packages are recorded!
Needlessto saynot a great experience.......realky dont think this is worth 30 words, just fix it

Delivery process is unorganised

Delivery guarantee of 2-3 days did not happen. Two weeks after my initial order the products and replacements products were still not delivered and there is no way to track it. In the end I just asked for a refund and funnily enough refunds take a further 2-5 days to process, what a waste of my time and energy

Fast & So easy!

I have been using pet circle for over a year and i will continue to do so. It's fast delivery to my front door, which is so great when it's a 15kg bag of dog food! And the price is always great

Terrible service

I'm waiting for my order almost 2 weeks now. I call them every day and every day they say that the parcel will be tomorrow.
My pet could die if I believed them

Delivery time frame is incorrect.

This is the second time I've ordered from Pet Circle and received my delivery a week after ordering. It was estimated to arrive on the 7th but arrived on the 12th, the tracking info still said 'Packed' this morning, not in transit or on it's way.
The product is great and the price is great but I suggest they change delivery services or they will lose a lot of customers.

I was going to put a order in for a 12kg bag of Earthborn dry dog Biscuits but it come up with a delivery cost of just under $26 where it say,s no delivery for I think over $29 so I cancelled my order my post code is 4670 and I was recommended this site by a friend who also orders hers on line in the same area for free delivery I have let her know and she said she will have a look and send me a link but she is busy and should not have to go to this trouble

When I ordered from Pet Circle (for the first time) I ordered a 10 Kilo Bag of litter plus food. The delivery arrived and the man refused to bring it up to our unit, by lift, saying he was too busy and told my elderly husband to come down and get it. the box was so heavy, my husband could hardly carry it. If he hadn't been home, there is no way I could have carried it Is this your normal delivery procedure? If so I will not be ordering from you again.
Hi Marian, that is very upsetting to read. This is certainly not our delivery standard, so we will be needing to investigate this further. I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us, this is not reflective of our reputation, so it is extremely disappointing to know that this has occurred. We would like to reach out as well as get some more information from you to help with the case. If you could please send through an email to sales@petcircle.com.au, with the title "Product Review" and we will assign it to a resolution specialist who will take very good care of you. Thank you once more for bringing this to our attention.Almost exactly the same thing happened to me today. I checked the tracking around lunchtime today, as I thought it should have arrived by now, it was showing that it had been delivered, so I checked outside my front door, nothing there. I thought it was strange, so I walked downstairs (one flight only), I live in an apartment block, and there is my parcel, 60 litres of very heavy kitty litter, sitting at the main door. The delivery guy was obviously too lazy to walk it up one flight of stairs. The whole reason I ordered online was to get it delivered to my door because it's heavy. I had to get a neighbour to help me lift it up the stairs. I phoned Pet Circle, to provide feedback, I was in hold for a while, but they said they could call you back within an hour of leaving a message, so I left a message, no call back. I emailed them, they said they would get back to you with 4 hours, still didn't hear back.

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?
Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment: https://www.petcircle.com.au/nav/brand/simparica Thank you!I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back. Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

Similar listings