4.2 from 2,870 reviews

2,036

KarenS46

KarenS46NSW, 2640

Terrible Service

I ordered treats for my dog. This is the first and last time I will be using them. I ordered the treats on the 28/11/2019 and the item only got shipped on the 6/12/19. They are still in transit so who knows when I will receive them.
I decided to try Pet Circle as I liked that items were shipped in 2 business days and I received one email to say they will keep me updated about the order. I have not received anymore emails to say it was shipped nor a tracking number.
This has been a very disappointing experience with this company.

SWeb

SWebSydney, NSW

What is wrong with your delivery?

I have ordered in the past with no issues. Last week however my order got stuck in the packing phase for days with no progress. As I was going on holiday I had to cancel as customer service couldn't tell me anything more than what I could see on my status update (what is the point of customer service then?). I tried ordering again yesterday and as of lunchtime today not even a confirmation email. Looks like they're still having issues so give up. Will have to buy elsewhere as now running out of food.

Charlie

CharlieCanberra 2600, ACT

Severe drop in service.

Have previously ordered some time ago with no problem. This time I hesitated after seeing the flood of negative reviews but went ahead. Week later, still in 'packing' phase, not shipped, no reply to emails. Now I'm going to run out of dog food before it comes and have to double up by buying extra to tide us over. Will not use again.

Pet C.Pet Circle

They never meet the delivery date

Out of around 5-6 orders, they delivered ONE in the timeframe they have given me. My last one was taken over 10 days and when I contacted them, they said they wouldn't know when they would deliver because one item was out of stock. Why not deliver the rest? It's not the customer's fault you sold items you didn't have.

Mike M.

Mike M.Sydney, NSW

9 days and still order didn't ship

Placed order on 30/11. When I contacted the support the first business day, they said next day I should receive the order without even checking the order number. When I contacted them again after 2 business days, they said that my order was placed on hold, for no reason, except that I am a new customer, and without notifying me even. They offered to cancel or go ahead with the order. I chose to go ahead. And I am still waiting. The order is in packing stage still. They are a disaster these people. I would never ever use them again.

Kimberley

KimberleySouthwest, VIC

Auto delivery makes life so easy!

We have had an auto delivery now for almost 12 months and not only is it more affordable than going to the supermarket chasing deals, it's also so easy. We never have to worry about running out of food as we order what we need and it's always arrived on time and just left at our door, so no trying to get to the post office while working 9-5. Would recommend Pet Circle and auto delivery!

Pet C.Pet Circle

Worst online service anywhere.

Waited 10 days before asking them what's happened to my order. It was still processing, hadn't been packed or shipped yet. Not much point ordering pet food from this place, if you have to go out and buy more from the shop anyway.

Yet another negative review

Look at all the negative reviews - is this company going bust? I ordered 30/11 with delivery promised in 2-3 days and still waiting like all the others. I got through to customer service and they thought it more appropriate to ask the names of my pets than give me a delivery date. Time to cancel the order.

Something major has changed

My order has apparently been on a truck for 4 days. I paid on 30 November and still waiting on 7th December. Same anxiety with last order. Prior orders and deliveries have been amazing. Something is very wrong now. New management perhaps, but a nose dive into poor service. Tired of texting, messaging, emailing, phoning, waiting on for ages and then told to ring back by the machine. I recently received my neighbour's order by mistake and so rightly am wondering who has mine. Four days on a truck doesn't sound right. I order prescription diabetic food so need reliability.

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far, so bad :(

Paula G.

Paula G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service!

My first ever order with this company... two weeks later and I'm still waiting for it. Also promised over and over for an answer and getting no where. I will not be using this company again!

Brendan

BrendanSouthern and Hills, SA

Biggest scam around

Geoffrey M.

Geoffrey M.South East Queensland, QLD

Over promise and under deliver.

They draw you in with fast delivery times quoted on the website. Then don't deliver in the time frame specified. I also did a one off transaction to try the service and this was changed to auto delivery which I did not authorize. Will not use again.

Mark ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service, crappy customer service

Ordered medicine with 6 days to spare. Pet Circle advertise delivery within 1/2 working days. Yet 3.5 days later it has not left the warehouse!!! Not happy with this service at all. Will not be using them again

Matt D

Matt DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow packing and delivery times despite advertising 1-2 day delivery

Order still at 'packing' stage 4 business days (and a weekend) since order was placed. No communication explaining the delay has been received. Advertised 1-2 business days delivery, but that passed a few days ago. Made an order 4 months ago that was received quite quickly, but their delivery service quality must have dropped. Suggest not ordering with these guys in busy periods if you want your order fast.

NENAD M.

NENAD M.Perth, WA

Pleasantly surprised

I've been a customer for over two years now and may have a few hiccups which I consider normal in any business transactions but there is online chat service and every time it was solved to my satisfaction. However, today was beyond 'satisfactory'; it was beyond any of my expectations. As far as I am concerned this is one of the best customer services teams that I have dealt with.

normand

normandMelbourne

Not delivering and unauthorised charging

Two working days delivery promised two weeks still waiting. Canceled my membership. Do not touch. Overcharged on phone quote. Had to ring back for refund. Check your account if you decide to use them

Vin Lever

Vin LeverMid North Coast, NSW

Not a user but they keep pestering me like some domestic pet wanting food

I don't think I use this online service but somewhere they got my email address - must be from vet or council registrations.
Now they send me emails and I cannot unsubscribe - the web site does not allow it despite suggesting it does. "Unsubscribe" takes you to a webpage that wants you to create an account.
Annoying

Pet circle not recommended

Payed by PayPal. Web states 3 day delv kept money for 6 days then processed order. Been 10 days now and still hasn't been dispatched. Will be canceling account once order has arrived

Gizelle

GizelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch customer service

Lighting fast delivery and excellent resolution when contacted with a request for returning a product. Can't recommend highly enough. Pet Circle is my new favourite pet supply! Superb value for money.

southernfoodluva

southernfoodluvaasked

My order went missing. (not delivered...no one knows where it is) The customer service rep who is "helping" me said she would be happy to organize a refund if it has indeed gone missing. does anyone know if they do refund is this something i'm going to have to ask American Express to help with? (purchase protection thru amex)

Hi Southernfoodluva,

Firstly I am sorry that your order has not been delivered.

Once an investigation is completed, if your order is deemed missing the representative dealing with your case can process a refund there is no need to contact American Express. The refund will go directly back into the original method of payment.

I hope this helps clarify although if you would like me to look into the further please feel free to send an email to Sales@petcircle.com.au Att: Rebecca along with the order number and I would be happy to take a look and contact you directly.

Valma D.

Valma D.asked

Could I have my 9kg of hypoallergic every 14 weeks not every 16weeks

Hi Valma,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We are happy to help you change your auto-delivery schedule all you need to do is give us a call on 1300 608 003 or email us at sales@petcircle.com.au

Kind regards,
Lily.

Valma D.

Valma D.asked

Could i have delivery at 14 weeks instead of 16 weeks.

Hi Valma,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Kind regards,