4.2 from 4,399 reviews

4.2

4,399 reviews
    4.6 (1,474)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (95) · No (1,673)
    4.0 (1,246)

Zap

ZapNortheast, VIC

Keep an eye on the orders

Ordered 2 Wag Dog Treats Kangaroo Teeth Cleanser Bone 2 pack, a shampoo and a few other stuff.
Due to the current covid related delays, the delivery came after 4 weeks by which time i had forgotten what all i had ordered.
Found 1 bully stick in the box and i thot maybe thats what i ordered.
Went back yday to reorder a few items and realised they had just put in a bully stick instead of the 2 kangaroo teeth costin $20.
Spoke to customer service and all they said was human error, sorry. And v r sending u a new 1.

Keep ur eye on the actual invoice. What a rip off.
Never going back.

lisanow

lisanowIllawarra, NSW

You never get your products

Sarah M

Sarah MPerth, WA

Price Guarantee is a joke

Gave clear evidence of a lower price elsewhere the day after ordering. Essentially told that unless it it online and they can add the product to a cart then it’s not valid.

Customer service rep’s attitude was exceptionally poor, rude in fact. Will be sourcing my pet products elsewhere with a more concrete and reputable ‘guarantee’. Do yourself a favour and do the same.

yoel morag

yoel moragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

like the service

great communication and fast delivery. fair price. dont like the Automatic ordering (re-order) ,I was caught twice and that create me trouble to cancel it. it even was delivered to me and i was charged. this system is wrong and should be cancelled.

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service EVERY time!!!

Very efficient and only too happy to sort out an order that I can't change etc. Great prices and delivery timeframes are always exceptional, even during COVID lockdown. Always my GO TO for my pet's needs.

Xì N.

Xì N.Sydney, NSW

Shipping time

Very fast shipping the first few times you ordered then it, then every time after that it would take a week till you receive the orders. Price are very comparable but Pet domains have faster shipping.

Geoff

Geoff

Beware of Automatic re-order

Buyer beware of Automatic ordering system they send you product and charge your account without contacting (Say they send emails that you don't receive) and then say they will not refund just offer credit !!

Alano.

Alano.Great Southern, WA

Good service, except for...

The price, quality and condition of the carob buttons I bought were good. Delivery was slow but no doubt that was due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, I nearly got caught again by the confusing checkout. I tried hard NOT to set up automatic ordering but it happened again anyway. Once I contacted Pet Circle it was rectified but checkout definitely needs rewriting.

Very poor experience!

Very bad experience - will never purchase from again. Have not received items and instead have received lies and contradicting information about how/why the order couldn’t be fulfilled. I understand issues happen, yet there was no phone number to call to resolve quickly and questions posed in email responses (from staff) yet the complete opposite was actioned. Have spent nearly two weeks attempting to resolve. Do not enjoy leaving negative reviews yet I am very, very disappointed with this level of service. Not worth the discounted prices in the slightest - you pay for it in customer service!

Laura B.

Laura B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fraud on my card and cannot cancel auto delivery online

I set up auto delivery which involeso Petcircle storing my card details. Shortly after I have had fraud on my card and the bank says Petcircle is not unknown for this. I then tried to cancel my auto delivery on-line, no obvious way, so I have to contact a customer service operator. Very concerning.

Gaylene

GayleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dogs love their new biscuits!!!

Good size bag for my bull mastiffs, delivered within days and I have already noticed a improvement with their gut health!!! The auto delivery is a bonus. Thanks Pet Circle.

Eve

EveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Poor Service - No Delivery

Debbie

Debbie

Angry

They have taken money out of my account without my permission and now want to leave a credit on the account. I will never ever buy / order anything from these people.

Pet C.Pet Circle

I have a recurring order and I always receive notice of it when it's due and it always arrives promptly. And my dog loves it. So convenient and stress free.

dave

daveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My item never came despite numerouse emails total scamm

i orderd $100 worth of cat food and it never came everyday i have contacted pet circle and they keep saying it is with the courier amd will be deliverd at 6pm nothing has ever came total scam same old auto mated messages totally discracefull and a big joke another online scam company will never do future business with them again big scam

Jasmin

JasminSouthwest, VIC

This is perfect!

This was so convenient, really fast delivery very affordable and was delivered right to my door definitely recommend. My puppies loved their treats definitely time to reorder and stock up!

Two Happy Dogs

Satisfied Customer. I will Continue to purchase Flea, Tick, Worming Tablets and Dry Dog Biscuits along with toys and treats from Pet Circle. Great Prices. Quick Delivery. Excellent Chat Service.

D SimmonsQueensland

Awesome!

Petcircle has always been prompt with delivery, great prices, great products, great customer service not to mention quick return emails. Staff are always exremely accomadating. Thankyou so very, very much.

No thankyou!

Sonia

SoniaPerth, WA

Loved having home delivery

Price was perfect and delivered to my door even better. A very happy customer and pet owner. I’m sure I will be doing it again as needed. Thanks pet circle

Carole

CaroleSydney, NSW

Dog Dry Biscuits

Excellent service from the minute you place the order to the arrival of the products. 100% would recommend anybody with animals to use Pet Circle. Even placing an order over the telephone is outstanding. Look into placing an order for your animals soon.

Sue Hasked

The latest advert June 2020 Where did the cat come from. I had one exactly the same looking for a breeder

Hi Sue,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide that information to you for privacy and security purposes.

So sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Anita.

Sue H

Thank you my Thorpy was just so special I lost him two years ago and every time I see the ad it’s is like having him again!!

A Person

A Personasked

Why are you incapable of delivering within the time frames you list on your website?
Why are all your responses copy pasted non answers?
Why is your suggestion to "resolve" any issue to ultimately waste more of the customers time and run around the actual problem rather than address it?

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We are sorry to hear you have not had a great experience with us, we can definitely look into this issue for you.

Please do send an email through to sales@petcircle.com.au "ATTN: Jade" along with your Product Review user name so that we may speak directly.

Kind regards;
Jade.

Brian

Brianasked

On 20 April 2020, I paid $62.85 for 5 kg packs of GOLDEN COB Finch Mix, 5KG. However, I have not received them, any email nor any tracking. These packets are now showing as being for less at $18.39 each. A week ago, I notified Pet Circle of this missing order but have not received any response. I am again requesting someone at Pet Circle to look into this for me. My card account for this transaction was emailed. Previous requests references are Untitled tickets 1481848, 1481850, 1481852. Thank you for your anticipated response.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for sending us this message, and my apologies for any confusion or frustration caused regarding this issue.

I can see our team sent you through an email regarding this however I apologise if you are tey to see our response, I will be sure to send this again for you as I can help you directly this way. Please do also check your junk and spam folders in case the reply has gone into those folders.

Kind regards;