Pet Circle
4.3 from 2,774 reviews

Best customer service

I would love to give a 5 star. Pet circle customer service is one of the best. Very accurate and very helpful. No complaints from me. I'm a long time customer and I will continue to purchase products off them .

Great value and service

Wide range of products, excellent value, next day free delivery. I had an item missing from my order, I emailed sales and received the item the same day, amazing service.

Disgraceful, untrustworthy

Ordered item on 14/9/2019. Supposedly sent from warehouse in Perth, I am in Perth. Tracking shows collected from pet circle perth warehouse 16/9/2019. No updated tracking. Item never arrived. Phoned couriers please, they can’t find the item, still supposedly investigating after 2 days. Phoned Pet Circle, they never got back to me after saying they would and look into it. Phoned pet circle again, told they don’t have any updates. Asked to speak to supervisor or manager, told all in a meeting, Refuse to come out of meeting all the team leaders and managers to assist. Asked that a replacement be brought to my home today from the Perth warehouse. Told this is not their protocol. I have a very elderly, unwell dog who needs this product. No one cares. Phoned Paypal, got someone in the USA who said Pet Circle now have 11 days to respond before Paypal will issue a refund. I’ve told them them I need the item now for my dog. No one gives a stuff. I will have to go down to the shop after major surgery to buy a replacement item and wait a couple of weeks for a refund. Do NOT buy from pet circle, they will take your money, not deliver your item and couldn’t care less. Dishonest, bad company.

Good evening, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to hear there has been a delay in receiving your order, our courier partners are normally very good although on occasion things do happen that prevent the delivery from running as smoothly as we would like. we certainly aim to provide the best possible customer experience from start to finish and this is unusual, I am concerned by some of your comments I would love to investigate this further If you could send an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line ATT: Lily containing your order number, alternatively you can leave your order number here on product review so that I can investigate and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.This is my order number 3788290. I stand 100 percent by my comments. When requesting to speak to someone higher up the chain at Pet Circle as the person I spoke to couldn’t resolve the problem, I was told all of the team leaders and management were in s meeting. I asked this lady to go get someone from the meeting to speak to me as it required a senior staff member. I was told she tried, but no one would come out of the meeting to talk to me. I then told her I needed one if your managers, to phone me ASAP as they walked out of the meeting. Understand this was related, however no one phoned me. I actually said yo her, if it is true all of the team leaders and management are in a meeting together as soon as they finish, I bet they take off and go home, especially bring a Friday afternoon. I do know how these things work, and as I predicted, this happened. Clearly no interest in customer service or anyone willing to take responsibility. Finger pointing between Pet Circle and Couriers Please. No one wants to step up and own the mess up and simply don’t care that my elderly dog does NOT have this item required. When enquiring about names I could contact and contact numbers as I expected no one would phone me, I was told those details can’t be given out and also this lady didn’t know who even owned Pet Circle, was CEO or who the buck stops with. This company does not take any responsibility. So your own staff don’t know who runs the company, can’t provide me with contact people and simply is going what they’ve been told, just fob them off, tell them we are looking into it. Utterly sick of companies these days taking no responsibility, staff taking no responsibility and total unwillingness to resolve a problem by actually doing something useful, like ensuring the customer gets the item they paid for. There is absolutely no reason why Pet circle couldn’t have delivered a replacement to my home today as asked. I assume you have actual humans in the perth warehouse packing the orders, rather given the impression it was done by robots as requesting to speak to the perth warehouse was NOT PROTOCOL. Goodness, it’s not MI6 just trying to speak to the logistics head in the perth warehouse where the order supposedly left from. Once again, finger pointing and no responsibility. Disgraceful. Strongly recommend NOT to order from Pet Circle.

Really Worthwhile Saving

Delighted with the substantial savings on an essential pet health product. It was easy to place my order and delivery was prompt and free. Pet Circle will be my first choice when more is needed.

Hi MikeA, Thank you for taking the time to write to your lovely review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Pet Circle. Welcome to the Pet Circle Family. Regards, Rebecca

Pet Circle is beyond a joke

I placed an order 12 days ago and still have not received it. My partner and I are extremely disappointed. We have been in contact with Pet Circle for the past 10 days and they can't even give clear answers as to why our order is late. Apparently the courier could not find our address (which has never happened before) and now it has been shipped back to the depot but they couldn't get the couriers to come out again...

This company is a joke. You are better off ordering from somewhere else even if it a few dollars more. Pet Circle is not worth your time or the headache.

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to hear there has been a delay in receiving your order, our courier partners are normally very good although on occasion things do happen that prevent the delivery from running as smoothly as we would like. I would love to investigate this further if possible could you send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Good customer service

Jordan the customer service representative was very helpful once assuring me with placing my order.

Top notch service from him - first time buyer and will be back again for sure.

Hi Tofu, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Pet Circle and we can't begin to tell you how glad we are that you have experienced our exceptional customer experience from start to finish. Thanks again Rebecca

Happy Pet Circle shopper.

The product had the best price that I could find and it was delivered promptly. Faultless transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and have already recommended them to friends.

Hi Alwyn, Thank you for your 5-star review I am glad to hear you have experienced our seamless service that from start to finish. It certainly fills us with pride to read reviews like yours. Thanks again, Rebecca.

Will never ever order from pet circle again

2 weeks after I placed my order I am still waiting for it. 7 phone calls later & requests for call back & I am still waiting to hear from someone.
Finally today after the 7th call I am told the courier has lost it. I now am 2 days from my dog having surgery & am left without the products I needed for his post surgery care.
Disgusted with this company

Hi Kali, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that your delivery has been delayed. Our carriers are normally very good although occasionally things do happen that prevent things from running as smoothly as we would like. I would love to investigate this further, if possible could you send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Disappointed

Previous purchase had no problems with auto delivery. I added an extra item to my order, waited 3 days in which I had to contact them to advise an item was out of stock from my order. I needed to purchase food elsewhere while I wait for it to arrive. Was told the backordered item would arrive in a week. Still didn't happen. Had to contact them again, this time they refunded me but only part of the item was refunded as it came with a bonus but they ended up charging me for, as I never received the item. I never wanted the bonus item. Not happy looking elsewhere to make future dog food purchase.

Hi TA85A, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry to hear about the bad experience that you have had on this occasion we certainly aim to provide the best possible customer experience from start to finish this is unusual and I am concerned by some of your comments I would love to investigate this further If you could send an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line ATT: Rebecca containing your order number, alternatively you can leave your order number here on product review so that I can investigate and contact you directly. Kind regards, Rebecca.

Never had a problem with ordering or delivery.

I have been a happy Pet Circle shopper for a long time. Always reliable & good pricing.Everything is well packed and delivery is prompt. Lots of products to choose from. Reliable brands.

Hi Joan, Thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience, your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again. Kind Regards, Lily.

Still waiting on items a week later

I ordered 7 days ago, thinking I should receive within 2 business days. Waiting and waiting. I contacted PetCircle today just to tell me they haven’t got two items I ordered in stock after all even though I’ve been able to order and pay for them and that’s why they didn’t send my dog food even though that was in stock.... in the meantime I’ve had to buy other dry food locally. Not one email and I had to contact them to find out what’s happening.

Hi Candice, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay in your order leaving our warehouse. It is strange that you were not notified if there was going to be a delay, we endeavour to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Your comments concern me and I would love to investigate this further If you could send an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line ATT: Lily containing your order number, alternatively you can leave your order number here on product review so that I can investigate and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Refused to honour new customer referral but charged my credit card

I have been a customer for years. Have had some payment/ delivery/ confirmation issues in the past but continued to purchase anyway. However today my father purchased and as a new customer should have been entitled to first order discount. But as I had previously used their delivery address on an old order they would not honour the promotion but had charged the credit card.

Will be looking for a new retailer and wouldn't recommend.

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your most recent experience with Pet Circle. I would love to investigate this further if you would like to send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Delivery time very slow

I was looking for a disinfecting agent to prepare for a new puppy. I ordered on the 27th and Pet Circle indicated delivery would be by the 30th Sep. The order did not arrive until the 5th of October even though it apparently left their warehouse on the 27th. I would not have ordered from them if the delivery was going to be that slow, they may indicate the couriers at fault but don't indicate a fast delivery time if it can't be achieved. They also indicated that they had a warehouse in Perth but the product came from NSW. I would have tried for somewhere more local if the information from Pet Circle was more truthful. I normally don't mind delivery of online purchases being a little extended but this had a serious amount of urgency to it. Nothing wrong with the product just the information on the delivery time.

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We aim to be as transparent with our customers as possible, our Perth warehouse is quite new and at the moment items could be sent from Sydney or Perth. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, I would be happy to discuss this further if you would like to send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Horrible customer service

My husband ordered food as a new customer refused to honour 25% discount and did not send food , didn’t know dogs ran out of food and had to eat weetbix as was to late to go to pet store , do not buy from them horrible customer service

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your most recent experience. I am happy to investigate this further if possible could you send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Sadly Pet Circle have deceptive coupons as many have reported already.

Used a voucher they supplied which states new customer, no order confirmation even though funds are taken from you credit card. They email and claim an error has occurred and want extra payment which is a form of Bait & Switch. They claim the voucher is a one time use for delivery address which is not stated on the voucher. I have decided to use a more reputable supplier for my pets needs. Update to your reply: Lily... you already discussed and disallowed. Being caught in a public forum is not a good look. See your customers walk away not good either

September 13th 2019 Update: Deceptive discount coupons, then try to overcharge after order is complete.

Deceptive discount coupons, your website link petcircle.com.au/puppy7 does not say anywhere that it is one per household. Conveniently you mention it on your website FAQ, but not where you process an order?? you said it is in the terms and again not mentioned there either?? Sorry that is very deceptive.

Already discussed with you Lily over the phone and you said NO discussion, and disallowed, sorry to say you have been caught out in public. https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/ec10a88e-7d0d-46a6-8df2-5653dce9f9e8

your reply...
"I would be happy to discuss this further if you would like to send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly." Kind regards, Lily

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your most recent experience with Pet Circle. Our vouchers are one use per household or address as stated on our website, I have attached two links below for your reference. https://www.petcircle.com.au/faq https://www.petcircle.com.au/terms-of-use I would be happy to discuss this further if you would like to send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

Still haven't recieved my order

I put in an order last week for some pet food after hearing about their great prices. But I didn't recieve a confirmation email and now it's been over a week and I still haven't recieved my order or even an email back regarding the issue. I have had to buy my pet food from the shops twice in that time so at this point I've spent even more than I thought I'd be saving

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay with your order, I would be more than happy to investigate this and respond to you personally if you would like to share your order number. Kind regards, Lily.

Great Customer Service

I ordered about $100 worth of items for my new cats and got it shipped to my work. Unfortunately there was a mix up and the couriers delivered it to the wrong place and I was without the food and i'd paid quite a bit!
I called Pet Circle and spoke with Jade who quickly sorted out a re-delivery for me free of charge. I got it shipped to my house and it arrived quickly. I now have two very happy cats :)

Hi Mikaela, Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am sorry to hear that there was a mix-up with your delivery our courier partners are normally very good although on occasion things to happen to prevent this from running as smoothly as we would like. I am delighted to hear that Jade was able to provide you with a quick resolution for furry friends. Thanks again, Rebecca

Quick reliable

They have an extensive range of Good quality products. From ordering online to receiving at home orders are always Delivered quickly. Cheapest online by far with easy to navigate website

Hi Happy Shopper, Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Pet Circle and we can't begin to tell you how glad we are that you have experienced our exceptional customer experience from start to finish. Thanks again, Rebecca

very economical and convenient

The website is easy to use and my choices and dates for delivery are clear and flexible. Prices are the best and not having to drive to different places for my fussy pets is a real bonus.

Hi Fern, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the ease of purchasing all your pets needs from Pet Circle, We certainly aim to take the hassle out of this so that you can spend more quality time with your much loved furry friends doing the things you love. Thanks again, Rebecca

Service no longer what it was!!

Have used Pet Circle a number of times without issue.
Made an order on 3 Sep, advised deliver to be 5 Sept. Days passed and we are now at 10 Sept with no delivery. Called company to find I was dealing with a call centre in Manila. No joy there- advised I would get call back or email-nothing. Another contact with online chat today revealed that some items are out of stock- why was I not advised via email provided?? This is not transparent, or good customer service, especially as full amount deducted from credit card, and NO delivery date could be advised.
Would not use again, am without $177, and the products and have no idea when, or if, they will arrive.
Plenty of other companies who don't use overseas call centres, and can provide reliable service

Hi Sue, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am very sorry to hear of your recent unsatisfactory experience with Pet Circle. It is our aim to provide the best possible experience to all of our customers including being as transparent with our customers as possible. I am concerned by some of your comments I would love to investigate this further if possible could you send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number or just post your order number here on Product Review and I'll be happy to take a look and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.Order no is3732176Hi Sue, Thank you for providing that information, I will now investigate and contact you directly. Kind regards, Lily.

why I have been charged for cat stuff I did not order returned and my husband also phoned you to cancel?my name is Theresa jeans amount 20.93 email [email removed] com date august 2nd please refund me Theresa jeans
Hi Theresa, Thank you for getting in touch with us. For your own security, we would advise to avoid posting any personal information on a public forum, I would be more than happy to look further into this and contact you directly, if possible could you send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number. Kind regards, Lily.

I've just received my order NUMBER: 2YM14835U2600271L. Upon pumping the boxes, I'd pumped up the soccer ball with a handle, plus the basketball with a handle with a bicycle pump, but the soccerball would not pump up. Would you be able to contact me back, to discuss this further with me. Thank-you kindly Daryl Nicklen.
Sorry i dont work for them i only wrote a reviewHi Daryl Thank you so very much for taking the time to write to us here. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the soccer ball not inflating. I have directly emailed your from sales@petcircle.com.au so that we can discuss this further. Thanks, Daryl Rebecca

I was going to put a order in for a 12kg bag of Earthborn dry dog Biscuits but it come up with a delivery cost of just under $26 where it say,s no delivery for I think over $29 so I cancelled my order my post code is 4670 and I was recommended this site by a friend who also orders hers on line in the same area for free delivery I have let her know and she said she will have a look and send me a link but she is busy and should not have to go to this trouble
Hi. I checked my postcode against your postcode on the site. I'm in the metro area and it comes up that delivery is free. When I checked yours it comes up 'standard shipping cost dependent on the size of your order'. It appears that your area doesn't have free shipping. Send them a msg. They've always been good with my queries. Hope this helps.

Pet Circle