4.6 (2,615)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (175) · No (2,809)
    4.0 (2,273)

Pamela

PamelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

fast delivery and good product. will continue to order from Pet Circle The birds like the food and look forward to their morning feed.

air137South East Queensland, QLD

do not give your card details

they are debiting your card without authorization, are not able to communicate, and using unreliable staff,avoiding to give an answer

air137

i do not want a next one, I want you destroy my card number and don't hear from you anymore

air137

the auto-delivery was cancelled at the start but you did not cancel it

Jab ell

Jab ellPerth, WA

Very Good Service

I was happy with the progress of this order. Delivered in a timely manner. Only downside was an item I wanted was not available. OK to say will be advised when in but I try to order everything together to receive the free post and these are only treats for my cats so not able to do so as they are inexpensive.

MrB

MrBSydney, NSW

Not as cheap as they used to be

I logged in to purchase Hikari Turtle Sticks recently, the asking price seemed high, and upon investigation was actually $6 higher than I had paid previously; $13.50 vs $19.95. I had a look around and found another site that was much cheaper; $51 for 4 packs delivered vs $79.80 @ Pet Circle. Disappointing to see as Pet Circle used to be much cheaper than everyone else. Not sure when that changed.

Easy Ordering

Very easy to sign up and make an order. Received the products via post in 2 days. I would definately use them again.

3 weeks is too long to wait for dog food

Sue
Sue

Thanks for your response Louise. My local pet store has offered to price match and will deliver for free, so after 5 interactions with your staff (who were all very polite but unempowered), I will support local businesses from now on.

Roberta

Roberta Sydney, NSW

So helpful

Pet circle has a great variety of products and really amazing prices.
We had bought 3 products from them and we only received 2 out of the 3, pet circle where very helpful and straight away called the shipping company and made sure everything was straightened out asap.

Leonie

LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result thank you!

We found we saved over $30 on 2 3kg bags of cat food ,we are very happy with being able to purchase from this site!

Haylee83

Haylee83ARTARMON

Such great service

Great product range at realistic prices. Fast postage as well. Never had an issue and have been ordering for years.

RonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Swift delivery

Whilst I waited for ten days for a small package to be delivered from NSW by Aust. Post, my 20kg bag of dog food was delivered in two days. Excellent service keep it up.

Ron

Thanks Nikki, It’s always nice to have positive things happen, especially during these troubled times.

krishna

krishnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended! Fast delivery - cheapest price.

I do all my cat’s shoppings from pet circle since I adopted him 2 years ago.
I used to check the rest of online retailers to see if they have a better price and after a while, I realised Pet Circle always have the best price and no need to check the others.
Even after 2 years of being their customer, pet Circle still surprises me with its fast delivery.

And thank you Pet Circle team for all your hard work.

Brilliant

Wonderful service, and great prices and great range of products including prescription diets and delivery services are always within a good time

Waleed Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE WORST SERVICE AND TREATMENT I HAVE EVER HAD FROM A BUSINESS!!!! Especially given I had spent over $1000 with them.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Unreliable shipping

I've used pet circle for over a year and I'm increasingly frustrated with shipping that almost always takes longer than advertised, and the fact that at no point during the ordering process do they give an accurate ETA. I'm ordering to Western Australia and sometimes it takes 2 days, sometimes 2 weeks. I never know how long it will take until I've placed the order and seen whether it's dispatched from Perth or NSW. Their 'Track Order' feature doesn't give you an ETA, I just know from experience now. I've been caught short several times now running out of pet food and I've ready to move on to another retailer.

Maxx

MaxxPerth, WA

Fab products

Fab products for my older dogs. And food that meet all x 3 dogs dietary requirements. One stop shop. Just awesome.

Jilly B.

Jilly B.Hunter Region, NSW

The whole shopping experience was seamless. Order was received quickly, products are top quality, website easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend!

SFil

SFilSydney, NSW

Impressive!

Bought no pull harness for my husky girl and she s not pulling anymore. Very impressive! Will recommend. Tried so many harnesses nothing worked.

JulesSydney, NSW

Avoid! Just dont deliver when they should. Terrible customer service.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

Very easy to buy online, super fast service and free delivery. Huge range of products and great prices, lots of choices
Highly recommend.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

IM’s Cat Food

I needed Im’s cat food that I have been unable to buy anywhere so I came across Pet Circle while looking on line I ordered one bag to try ... excellent, delivery was amazing not to mention it’s also cheaper. I will now be a regular customer. Thank you Pet Circle!

Merinda R.

Merinda R.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know what delivery courier does Pet circle use?

Hi Merinda,

Thankyou for leaving us a question.

Pet Circle does use have multiple courier company's contracted depending on the area of the customer and the package being delivered. The majority or our orders are sent via Australian National Couriers (ANC), however, depending on location, Australia Post, Aramex, Border Express, DeliverE or VT Freight Express may be used.

Please feel free to reach out to our further via email at sales@petcircle.com.au if you would like to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

Jules

Aramex. Avoid petcircle at all costs due to this courier if you actually want your order

Michael asked

Has anyone had issues with delivery? We ordered dog food on 14/03/21 and still haven't received it.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a question.

At Pet Circle, we always strive to make every experience a positive one. I'm sorry that your experience with our couriers this time has not been on this occasion.

We're pretty proud of how quickly we can pack and dispatch your order here at Pet Circle. We ship all orders from our warehouse, so in most metro areas of major cities, you can expect your order within 1-2 business days. In saying that, there are issues that can arise and prevent some orders being delivered as smoothly as we'd like.

If you like, I would love to personally investigate this further for you. If you could kindly send an email through to sales@petcircle.com.au "ATTN: Louise" along with your order number, I will investigate and contact you directly.

Kind regards,

Email sent.
This will be the 3rd representative...

Getting a refund.
Have to try somewhere else.

Michael asked

Has anyone had $1 taken out of their acconts twice in one day? I,ve asked the question but was told their team are looking into it but have had no response.

Hi Michael,

If you are still waiting on a response from an agent I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter. Please feel free to email sales@petcircle.com.au with "ATTN Louise" and reference your product review.

Kind Regards,

Al good thanks.
Both deductions have been sorted out.
Thankyou very much.