4.6 (1,586)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (122) · No (1,790)
    3.9 (1,370)

DeeDee

DeeDeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I can't get help

I have used Pet Circle for animal sanctuary food for some time. My first order went missing, however, they resent it and, until now, haven't had any issues.
My order was processed on Monday 30/11/20. Usually I would have delivery by Thursday or Friday.
Nothing has arrived.
To make things worse, I cannot call anyone. I have to send an email and wait for up to 3 days for a reply!
I received another reply today stating that I should receive my order on the 7th or 8th of December, however, when I check my AusPost tracking number, it comes up as Pending.
So frustrated. I just want to get some confirmation within minutes via the phone - not over a week via email!

Bryan M.

Bryan M.

Generally very good but odd delivery processes

Pete A

Pete ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again - it never arrives!

Like other posters, I have been a long time customer of Pet Circle but after the last experience never again!

Despite delivery promises, my parcel never arrived. When I queried with customer service, I got long winded emails full of jibber and empty “we will pass your feedback on”.
Have cancelled my order, but now have to wait for their (lack of) delivery partner to get the product back to them before they will refund, even though they have confirmed the parcel is with their delivery partner.

Jye

JyeHunter Region, NSW

Worst online experience ever.

Hopeless company. Do not bother unless you’re into losing time and money. Made the order on Friday 27/11 and was promised the order would be dispatched within two business days. On Wednesday 02/12 to my surprise Pet Circle had not even registered my order, my order history was blank. After several hours of chatting to staff on live chat they re-processed the order. That order then sat in packaged ready status for over 24 hours to which I just cancelled the order as my pups meds are due tomorrow. I was excited to use this company until this experience, Pet Circle had a potential life long customer. This is a scam as far as I'm concerned.

LexySydney, NSW

Really gone down hill

Lexy

I’ve just sent you an email. I’ve already sent two emails in the past 24hours regarding my damaged order. I’ve received no response. Looking forward to your reply and action regarding the horrible service I have received.

A BIG NO to auto-delivery, it's a scam...

I do not recommend signing up to the auto-delivery - it is a SCAM! They are more than happy to direct debit your money, even when they don't have the product in stock...
What makes it worse is they only let you know they don't have the product a week after the order is processed, right when you are nearly completely out of the pet food you are waiting for!

dolly di

dolly diSouth East Queensland, QLD

sooo unhappy PET CIRCLE still no order received

Tiger

TigerSydney, NSW

Excellent company

Excellent service best price speedy delivery very happy customer.Would recommend to others lowest prices on many items give them a go.

Stacey D

Stacey DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items lost by Pet Circle couriers and company refusing to refund!!

DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY!! I placed an order worth $150 with Pet Circle 8 days ago and have not yet received my items, despite their '1-2 business day delivery' promise on their website. I've spoken to their customer service several times over the last few days and each time they have promised to follow up with their courier service and get back to me ASAP, yet I still have not received any communication from them. They are now also refusing to refund the items, even though they can clearly see in their tracking system that the items have not been delivered and they've been lost by their couriers.

Green Sharkey

Green SharkeyTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Perfect on all fronts, especially the record shipping time!

Found what I was looking for at record bottom prices and within less than 48 hours my parcel was at the front door! Excellence all round, highly recommend to all pet owners. Keep up the good work Pet Circle.

Marian

MarianSouthern and Hills, SA

great on line store

excellent product ranges and very fast delivery - auto delivery easy to manage and prices are very competitive with free shipping available

Donna

DonnaSunshine Coast

Be very cautious - products didn’t arrive!

My parcel was scheduled for delivery on 13/11, it’s now 28/11 & no delivery. I’ve emailed 6 times, 3 of which requesting a refund & to call me. It takes them a day to reply to my email with only automated responses. Shocking company to deal with - never again.

daniela

daniela

I love their quality of service

Fast delivery, wonderfully presented with a sweet card, quality service have had no issues at all despite the busy season

Vic W

Vic W

Terrible Delivery Services

Order lost twice!!!

Order has been ‘on the truck to be delivered today’ for over 2 weeks, now replacement order is missing as well. How can 2 orders go missing???
Finally refunded however not refunded the full amount I paid!!

Fletch

FletchSydney, NSW

Change of service delivery from Pet Circle :(

I used to be able to count on a quick delivery time. However, my dog is now going hungry as order did not arrive mid week as promised. They are ‘looking into it’ but cannot comment on when it will arrive. I think they may have changed management or their delivery service. Anyway I will no longer be dealing with them after a long time of them being my preferred supplier

Garry P.

Garry P.South East Queensland, QLD

poor service with delivery

Unfortunately had to cancel my order as it never arrived. the delivery process was so painful they said it was ready for delivery for 2-3 weeks but still nothing very disappointed. Reading all the reviews it seems to be a common problem yet they still use them.

Simon J G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A bad delivery and customer service experience

While the variety and price of stock is good, the delivery process was painful. A courier left it unattended despite our request not to. That's not Pet Circle's fault, except their handling of the situation was atrocious. It took us three separate interactions simply to explain what went wrong and that we wanted a new delivery. Each time we had to retell the story despite notes being taken. Finally a re-delivery was arranged. It was two months from start to finish. Awful.

Simon J G.

Sorry Natasha, there's nothing to resolve any more. The product was ultimately delivered late after chasing it up. The only thing you can do is work with your team to get it right in the first place for future orders.

Jodie L.

Jodie L.South East Queensland, QLD

First and last time customer

Original order 8/11/20 not dispatched over a week, i was left to chase this up with no correspondence from them to find they were waiting on something out of stock, cancelled that part of order so other part was dispatched immediately , now their snail mail couriers have the order and not expected to arrive until 27/11/20 if then.

Terrible Service

Item ordered Monday 16/11/2020, order usually arrives within 24-36 hours, pet circle now engaging aramex (fastway) to deliver orders, last tracking update 17/11/2020, item received at Sydney depot, neither pet circle or aramex can advise the location of the item. we received an sms last week the item would be delivered Friday 20/11/2020, item not received and no advice available of where it is...very poor service pet circle...time to find a new supplier...

Brian