Verifiedpetcircle.com.au

4.2

MichelleC
MichelleC2 posts

Reliable top notch service

Such a great reliable service. Each time I order the delivery is so fast.
Sandra T
Sandra TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product and delivery

The order was received in perfect order within two working days. Show reply
Raynor
RaynorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Orders heavily delayed with no reason

Recently three orders, all of them got delayed, heavily, no reason given.
They became quick bad these few months and zero customer service solving nothing.
Be cautious!
Barbara W.
Barbara W.2 posts

Five star customer service

I always appreciate the customer service from Pet Circle, the front line understand that flexibility is important, as diet dictated by cats and/or vets can change frequently and at short notice. Deliveries are always reliable, and prices are competitive. Show reply
Heidi
Heidi

Happy customer

Was happy with the products and would purchase through the company again. Show reply
Angela D.
Angela D.Scullin 2614, ACT2 posts

BAD, BAD, service

Will NEVER buy from Pet Circle again, worst service ever. 13 days now and STILL no delivery. I spend $400+ every fortnight, I class myself as a loyal customer, but I can tell you that means NOTHING in thier eyes. Poor communication regarding the warehouse upgrade, they basically told me I was lying or wrong regarding things. Never have I felt so bad over the service. I ALWAYS tell everyone how great they are, NOW I tell them to run and go to Petstock. When I told them they are going to loose my $400+ a fortnight, they couldn't care less.
Lisajc
Lisajcpearl beach5 posts

Product arrived quickly and well packaged.
First time ordering with you and will certainly order again Show details ·  1
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Easy to order, fast delivery

Easy to order, fast delivery. Cheap prices great to deal with Show details ·  1
cheryl c.
cheryl c.Sydney, NSW

Convenient shopping

Order is always correct and delivery time is fantastic. Saves me trying to carry too many items when I'm shopping. Show reply
Sco
Sco3 posts

Great Service

Great service as always delivered on time no problems plenty of food and litter to buy Show details ·  1
Corinne M.
Corinne M.2 posts

Anonymous
Anonymous4 posts

we love pet circle

want to thank pet circle for their fast shipping and great prices. my british bulldog and i love petcircle! Show reply
LRW
LRWSydney, NSW15 posts

Their warehouse issues mean wait times on food delivery is not acceptable

I have ordered from Pet Circle many times and besides their courier service leaving a lot to be desired, their quick delivery and 100% food palatability guarantee has been second to none.

My last order has been flagged as packed for over a week and unfortunately I've had to order my pet's food from another company. I asked for my order to be cancelled and refunded and fortunately, that has happened very quickly, so that's a plus. I want to keep using them so perhaps once their issues are dealt with, I'll use them again. Show details

Amy P.
Amy P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Not worth it - use petstock

TIP - USE PETSTOCK.

How do pet circle make more money off you? Auto delivery bull. I had 3 items on auto delivery; one for every 5 weeks, another every 7 and the third every 13. All items came every 4 weeks. I am not made of money and I have other things happening that mean I was unaware it was so frequent. Furthermore, I tried to update this, but alas, the expected delivery date for a new order I wanted to come every 6 weeks, was showing an expected delivery of in two weeks. Moving to pet stock who does not have a broken auto deliver system was the best choice I’d made and was so simple. Take notes per circle.

Damian
DamianSydney, NSW

Good price, long wait for product

Ordered tick, worm and flea medication for my dog and took a week longer than initially indicated by the order process. While unhappy with the delay, the price and ease of ordering was good. Also I was unable to use the First Order discount as I couldn’t work out how to use it. Show details