Listing monitored by Petbarn

4.8 (1,514)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,512)

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Can't purchase online from Petbarn stores outside my area

There is a particular dog jacket & size I need for my dog. My local store doesn't have that size in stock and said they can't get it in from another store and to go online to purchase it. I went online and the function only allows you to see stock from your area. I found the jacket at 5 stores outside my area but they won't / can't send it to me. I would travel there to pick it up however my LGA is in lockdown and I can't travel out of my area. Petbarn, we've been in semi lockdown for 18 months now - I would have thought you'd have this under control by now. Disappointed customer with a 13yo cold dog.

Advertised price was ignored

Blue mountains
Blue mountainsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pathetic delivery options

I have ordered premium puppy dog food . Canned dog food ( premium) and dry dog food also premium brand .
Delivery from Hoopers crossing Victoria ?????
I live In the blue mountains ( 100 kilometres from Sydney)
Not Victoria, $100 plus means I pay the privilege of waiting one week for delivery??????

Get your act together.

Dangerous plastics in Toys

The toys that contain soft plastic are over priced and inferior quality. The plastic breaks into small pieces immediately upon being chewed and is a chocking and intestine blockage risk. This product will not break down if stuck in the gut. This is a very dangerous product line. When I took two items back to exchange within 24hours I was told that Petbarn does not normally guarantee toys. Exchanged for a rope toy but then the plastic handle did the same thing so I cut it off. They need to source a superior quality product a these prices. The toys at the two dollar shop have lasted years without this problem.

bells068
bells068Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice And Simple

In the comfort of my own home, I can browse the website and order what I need. Petbarn online usually have sales which show up easily and quickly in your cart. I order click and collect from my local store which is amazing as well and as long as it is available, my product is ready to be picked up within the hour after opening. I earn my points still as I am a Petbarn member. Highly recommend

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi! We thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We hope to continue to "wow" you in he future!

Waqid
WaqidSydney, NSW

Second best pet store in Australia! Always fast and efficient.

Pet Barn is magnificent. Customer service is very fast, reliable and helpful. Packages always arrive at your front doorstep the same week, sometimes the next day in perfect condition! I can't recommend this store enough. Been both in store and online, employees are great and every visit had always been wonderful. Thank you Pet Barn. Been a fan of this place for over a year now. Fantastic company!

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Waqid, Thank you for your kind feedback! We are glad to hear your most recent experience with Petbarn was great. We hope to provide you with the best customer service in the future!

Emily George
Emily GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the service provided. I ordered kitty litter and cat food and it was delivered the next day

Hi Emily,

Thank you for sending over your kind feedback. We are so glad to hear you were happy with our delivery service! We hope to continue to wow you in the future!

Psyche B.
Psyche B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Delivery Service

We have ordered some pet food and pet products online and we were surprisingly impressed at how quick their delivery service was. We were able to receive the products within less than an hour of putting through our order.

MeaganPetbarn

You're more than welcome!!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liar,liar pants on fire

Well done.

A big thank you to Mark? at Pet Barn Nerang who went out of his way to get me calming toys for my 6 month old new pup. He was such a big help so we got through the first night without much fuss. Thanks a lot.

Love great customer service

I was so impressed with the excellent customer service and genuine interest in meeting my needs, it is so refreshing! I would definitely go back!

jen
jenPerth, WA

great new store at Ellenbrook.

found exactly what i was looking for for all my pets including chickens. friendly and knowledgeable staff
love the loyalty program too

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Jen, We are glad to hear you always find what you need at your local Petbarn! Have a fantastic day :)

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient location and great product range

Good range of products, prices have seemed to have gone up a bit. Staff are always super friendly and knowledgable. Would like to see more discounts on products like large bags of dog food as they are quite expensive.

J n M
J n M

Love this shop

I love this store as the staff are always super friendly and very helpful. I always find what I need when I’m in this store. Great variety on products.

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi! Thank you or your kind feedback. We appreciate you letting us know that you love out Petbarn stores! We hope to continue to impress you in the future

Erick E.
Erick E.Sydney, NSW

Low quality and expired food

I pay full price for my dog food on 19/06/21 and I didn’t see expiring date it was 20/06/21 …How can you do that? Also I bought 2 toys didn’t last 24 hours and staff didn’t do anything… my dog is a 7moths old Boston Terrier … not a Rottweiler AVOID this shop

Les C.asked
Petbarn

What does this quote mean on your website below? I have looked to see what the terms and conditions are because I have recently purchased some fish where one fish out of the six has deteriorated in health quite rapidly despite being.

"At Petbarn, we're confident that the fish that leave our stores are happy and healthy. However, in the event that you experience a problem, we will happily guarantee your new fish purchase for 30 days, so long as your fish has been placed into a suitable environment."

Hi Les,
Thank you for reaching out. We are very sorry to hear about the fish that you have recently bought.

We would like to chat to you further about it, in order to then help you with your queries and assist you further. Would you be able to provide a few more details - Where you bought your fish, when, as well as adding your best contact details.

We can then have our Customer Service team reach out to you.

Chat soon

Hi Meagan,
I have sent a message to you. I want to know more about the 30 day guarantee - throughout this whole time I've been having to treat one fish that continues to exhibit sickness.

Les

Jessica S.Petbarn

Thank you Les! We can see you have since been responded to. We appreciate you reaching out to us :) Have a lovely day.

Anjali A.
Anjali A.asked
Petbarn

do let us borow hamsters to see if we want to have them as a pet

Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Anjali, thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have hamsters at Petbarn as they are illegal to own in Australia. Apologies for the inconvenience

Carol
Carolasked
Online store

Can I use my voucher with my online purchase?

VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Carol, thanks for reaching out to us. If you could email us what voucher you are referring to with a screenshot of the email you received it on to info@petbarn.com.au, we can confirm for you if this can be used online or instore only. Have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives