4.8 (1,346)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,335)

diane

dianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

Maroochydore store been going there for a number of years. Staff always helpful and knowledgeable, highly recommend. Always a friendly hello when entering.

Store LocationWises Rd, Maroochydore
asidhwa

asidhwaSydney, NSW

Great Service

Have shopped at Petbarn for over 15 years and have always found great quality products for my pets, at competitive prices.

The Petbarn staff are extremely polite, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Their service is second to none.

Jessica C.Petbarn

Really very handy service & super fast delivery was extremely good.

Called a local pet barn and was helped by a wonderful staff member that gave advice & didn’t rush me.
His advice was very helpful as it was a recommendation of a product he also uses.
Very happy with the products: )

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online shop and same day delivery

Super handy for the last minute shop having same day delivery , had no dramas at all! Got some online specials as well which was super awesome!

Garry T.

Garry T.Sydney, NSW

My dog is happy

Same day service. Price competitive. Service kept us informed. Ordered my products which all arrived on the same day! Very fast, would happily order from the online wed site again!

Boydie

BoydieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Fast Service

Ordered my products online. Before I knew it they had been delivered to my front door. I will be using the ordering and delivery options with my future orders. Takes the hassle out of it all.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent same day delivery service

Good discounted prices on online products. Very impressed with the prompt and friendly same day delivery service from Lawnton Petbarn. No fuss and very convenient.

Susan

SusanSouth Australia

Excellent Service

Surprised with how fast I received my order, I received my order within a couple of hours. Definitely recommend same day delivery it was so easy.

Fast delivery

SylPerth, WA

Harassed to absolute frustration

I became a member by giving my email address (BIG MISTAKE). I unsubscribed many times, I emailed and I have phoned them. Another email today. JUST STOP.

Syl

I’m aware your unsubscribe system is not working properly, that is excusable but I have also emailed you twice before and phoned you twice. What else does it take? Now you’re asking me to email AGAIN!!! This IS why I’m frustrated.

Jessica C.Petbarn

I apologise for the confusion, I just need your email address so that I can opt you out. You don't have to email us again.

Thanks,

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Text message marketing For ever

They will never stop text message marketing to you. Even if you try STOP. Happy to remove this comment, just reply STOP

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationCaroline Springs
Linda Williams

Linda WilliamsCentral West, NSW

Best grooming we have ever had!

We were recommended by another happy customer and wouldn't go anywhere else now. Orange Pet Barn grooming service is exceptional. Even our normally skittish poodle is relaxed and happy to get there! And she's happy in the store as well. Why wouldn't you be with all those good smells and good vibe.

Store LocationOrange NSW

Great service and products

The staff are knowledgeable, lovely and very approachable. I love the wide range of food and toys. And it's the frequent sales that are available.

Store LocationTuggeranong
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Cass, thank you for such lovely feedback regarding our staff and products! We hope to see you in store again soon! Have a nice week ahead.

L-Dub

L-DubGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Personalized friendly service

The Bayswater staff are welcoming to me and my dog. They help me make the best choices for her nutrition.

Store LocationBayswater, Victoria
LSV

LSVSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unreliable same day delivery

I was very disappointed with the same day delivery service. I placed an order with the Penrith store in before 10am and usually I can rely on them to deliver well before 4pm. At 4:45pm nothing arrived so I reached out via the Live Chat. I was assured that my order had been picked up and was scheduled for delivery at 6:15pm. Now close to 8pm and still nothing. I've wasted the day waiting, it's too late for me make all the water changes and updates to my fish tanks that I wanted. They let me down today.

Anne

Anne

Just a little unhappy

I go to the Hervey Bay store quite often and have always found very pleasant staff except for one woman. Several times I have encountered this particular person and each time she was very rude. She actually appeared to be very miserable and unhappy in her working environment. Why on earth do people employ someone like this. Just putting it out there!

Store LocationHervey Bay 4655
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Great staff

First time I was ordering Online with the help of Jordan at Brookvale Shop.Great help patient wonderful.Delivery excellent.Always feel welcome.

Fantastic Service!

Staff member was very helpful and was very knowledgeable in knowing what to recommend.
Professional, friendly mannerisms and made my shopping experience there a positive one.
Highly Recommended!

Store LocationPeakhurst
Dani R

Dani RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Springfield lakes store rocks

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Plenty of choice. Click and collect is awesome. I will be back soon with my new puppy

Jules Illawarra, NSW

Wet Dog Food

The team member that served me at the Nowra store was excellent, I couldn't fault her. She took the time to help me.

Store LocationNowra NSW
Jules

Thank you, Donna was so helpful. Thanks again for having such wonderful staff members

Anjali A.

Anjali A.asked

Petbarn

do let us borow hamsters to see if we want to have them as a pet

Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Anjali, thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have hamsters at Petbarn as they are illegal to own in Australia. Apologies for the inconvenience

Carol

Carolasked

Online store

Can I use my voucher with my online purchase?

VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Carol, thanks for reaching out to us. If you could email us what voucher you are referring to with a screenshot of the email you received it on to info@petbarn.com.au, we can confirm for you if this can be used online or instore only. Have a lovely day!

Anne L.

Anne L.asked

Petbarn

I purchased a bulk-buy 14 kilo bag of dry biscuits (royal canine) online that was delivered today. Before opening the bag I noticed that the Used-by-Date only has 3.5 months left. I would expect that the USED -BY -DATE for bulk bags of dog biscuits to have 6 to 12 months before expiry. The previous bag purchased from another supplier had more than adequate expiry date left. Will Petbarn allow me to swap the dog food in one of your local stores for dog biscuits that have adequate Used-by-Date? I need for this to happen asap as I am out of dog biscuits and have borrowed from a friend. Thanks Anne

Hi Anne,
Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can swap the dog food. Are you able to pop down to your local store? They will be happy to do it, if you have your confirmation email as well, that will help the team out.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives