4.8 (1,462)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,460)

Helpful staff & great products!

PetBarn staff are always available, approachable, with helpful knowledge of their products. Their prices are Comparable with great rewards program

Kerrie

KerrieSydney Surrounds, NSW

First time in the Menai store

First time in this store at Menai as I’ve just purchased in the area. Found it a very handy location. With a lot to choose from . Found staff welcoming and professional . And with all registers manned quick progression of purchase which was great. I’ll definitely be back.

dq69

dq69South East Queensland, QLD

Price Matching

Went into store looking for a few products, new i had seen them cheaper on catch.com.au and asked if they matched prices, 1 item was $50 cheaper, where i was told yes they do. There was some confusion on how to put it through the register. Was just about to pay when an employee who just walk in said that they don't match with Catch. There policy is when asked they match Australian websites and catch.com.au is Australian. The employee who walk in off the street was rude and had a horrible attitude. Also how do you justify charging $50 more for the same product.

Jessica S.Petbarn

Find out how Petbarn compares to other Pet Shops

Very helpful and good knowledge of animals and products.

Good customer service Very helpful they r well taught about products and animals ..clean fish tanks and many items to choose from for many types of pets and food products and useful items one can use for there pets.

Unhappy dad

Unhappy dadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petbarn Jindalee has everything covered

The staff have excellent product knowledge and always provide great advice on food and health products for my cats. Great discounts

The Oracle

The OracleHunter Region, NSW

East Maitland Pet Barn has everything for your fish and prices are good

bulk gold fish flakes are great price compared to buying small canisters from the big two grocery chains and other pet shops

PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks Guys!! Glad your happy with the prices.

Greg M.

Greg M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good food for our dog but pricing not uptodate

The food we buy for our dog contains no rubbish in the pack. The only issue is pricing after today
In the isle said 20% off and the checkout said full price lucky I had noticed it. The girl at the checkout checked it out apologized and fixed it.

PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks for the feedback and Great to know it was sorted Greg!! See you next time.

Elisha

Elisha

Dog coats and Sweaters

I was very happy with the range of dog jackets and sweaters that were available in store. They had plenty of sizes and many different styles to choose from at a good price. The service that I received was wonderful and they even explained to me that I could bring my dog in store (on a lead) to try the jackets and sweaters.

PetbarnPetbarn

Hi Elisha, What wonderful feedback. WE hope your fur babies are loving their new jackets.

Kesh

KeshSydney, NSW

Quick & Reliable

Ordered cat products at 10am for same day delivery and received good by a friendly driver at 1pm. Quick, Efficient & Reliable.

GSB

GSBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great place to shop for your pets needs

Found staff members very helpful and friendly. Online prices are honored in store so don’t be afraid to ask. Online prices can be a lot lower.

Ree

ReePerth, WA

Love the shop but.....

I love the shop, deivery, prices, but the daily emails i have now unsubscribed from. Now im getting bombarded with text messages i dont need dog stuff daily, like back off with the marketing, Ive now unsubscribed from that but I didnt place a order to be bugged about the constant sales.

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Ree, We are glad to hear you enjoy our services! If you wanted to send us a PM we can definitely get you unsubscribed from emails and txt messages. We are sorry for any inconvenience that had caused you!

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recently placed my first online order with Petbarn Ferntree Gully ~ extremely pleased ~ website easy to negotiate ~ great online price for goods ordered ~ order delivered promptly ~ definitely will order again

Great store great staff

I’ve been using this store for my pet needs for the last 18 months, I have always had a pleasant experience, the staff has an amazing knowledge bank to draw on and on several occasions have helped me with their pet care advice.
Friendly staff and a great product range, well worth the visit.
I live 1 1/2 hours away from this store and always drop in and stock up when in Coffs.
Keep up the great work guys!

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi David, Thank you for your kind feedback! We always love to hear that you enjoy going to our Petbarn stores! We hope to continue to 'wow' you in the future!

tim0101

tim0101South East Queensland, QLD

Discount not provided and then they say my fault

Bought a product $180 wad expecting a discount but staff looked up my account as i dud8 have my computer and said no discount as promised. The customer service girl said hey my fault i should have been logged in at the store anyway. I have been ripped off a few times at loganholme and now Underwood. And poor customer service
You have a discount sent to you so you buy something. Ok but you don't get discounts. Its poor leadership.
Try other pet stores. You will find cheaper and honest people

Brianna F.Petbarn

Great service and friendly staff

Excellent service and very welcoming staff, only too happy to assist you. It is a pleasure to shop there. Such a variety to choose from and staff are always there to assist. Keep up the great work.

Andrea C.

Andrea C.Southwest, VIC

Friendly, great advice and customer service. Convenient location, too!

Friendly and helpful staff in store, great advice, courteous and interested in the best outcome for my furry family. Convenient location, too!

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Andrea, Thank you so much for taking the time to send this feedback through. We are glad to hear that you are happy with out customer service instore :) We hope to continue to "wow" you in the future.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arundle Pet barn Store Visit

Arundel Petbarn, very helpful staff, store good to shop in, very clean and good variety of products. love petbarn shopping

Sandra D.

Sandra D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and knowledge

Great advice, always friendly and they show their love of pets, they always comment on my beautiful dog when we visit

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Sandra, Thank you for sending over the kind feedback :) We love hearing that both you and your furbaby enjoy our stores!

ntstewart23

ntstewart23Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service advice without judgement

Staff are very helpful and friendly without judgment on what you can afford for your pet. Discounts for members and price matching is easy and great too

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi! Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased to hear you enjoy our price matching services. We hop to continue to "wow" in the future.

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store

The staff at petbarn Caloundra were wonderful and their advice was so helpful. They also won my staffy over with lots of backrubs and attention. Great store and always make my staffy welcome.

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Joanne, I will definitely be passing on this feedback directly to the store. We are so pleased to hear that both you and your furbaby enjoy coming into our stores :)

Anjali A.

Anjali A.asked

Petbarn

do let us borow hamsters to see if we want to have them as a pet

Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Anjali, thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have hamsters at Petbarn as they are illegal to own in Australia. Apologies for the inconvenience

Carol

Carolasked

Online store

Can I use my voucher with my online purchase?

VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Carol, thanks for reaching out to us. If you could email us what voucher you are referring to with a screenshot of the email you received it on to info@petbarn.com.au, we can confirm for you if this can be used online or instore only. Have a lovely day!

Anne L.

Anne L.asked

Petbarn

I purchased a bulk-buy 14 kilo bag of dry biscuits (royal canine) online that was delivered today. Before opening the bag I noticed that the Used-by-Date only has 3.5 months left. I would expect that the USED -BY -DATE for bulk bags of dog biscuits to have 6 to 12 months before expiry. The previous bag purchased from another supplier had more than adequate expiry date left. Will Petbarn allow me to swap the dog food in one of your local stores for dog biscuits that have adequate Used-by-Date? I need for this to happen asap as I am out of dog biscuits and have borrowed from a friend. Thanks Anne

MeaganPetbarn

Hi Anne,
Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can swap the dog food. Are you able to pop down to your local store? They will be happy to do it, if you have your confirmation email as well, that will help the team out.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives