4.8 (1,185)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (34) · No (1,175)

Alisha Kate

Alisha KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog Training Course

Store LocationJindalee
Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

Shellharbour Petbarn is excellent

Great variety of products and amazing staff who go out of their way to help and serve. They even helped me carry my goods out to the car...Friendly and knowledgeable people that go way out of their way to assist. Thank you again Shellharbour Petbarn!!!

Store LocationShellharbour NSW
Samantha B.

Samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Always amazing service

We always feel well cared for and that staff have a genuine interest in our dogs. The lady who grooms our dog at Cleveland is beautiful. She really cares about giving our dog a great experience and is also very knowledgeable.

Store LocationCleveland, Queensland

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Great customer service

The McGraths Hill staff were excellent and friendly. They knew their products and assisted with confidence. Top points for the young woman who served me.

Store LocationMcGraths Hill
Connie Barottsi

Connie BarottsiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product range & service

Petbarn Bundaberg has a great stock variety for my cat, Honey, friendly & helpful staff and great membership scheme makes it a pleasure all round to shop there.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always so easy to visit and have everything you need

Best service . Have all products and price match
Best friendly staff. There is a lovely lady at lake haven store who always greets us and our pets get the best welcome from her every time
Best knowledge and recommendations-not pushy

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

Margaret Burns

Margaret BurnsYarralumla 2600, ACT

Petbarn Woden

I have been a satisfied customer of Petbarn Woden for years and always am met by friendly, professional and helpful staff who go above and beyond to meet my needs as a pet owner.
I have used Petbarn Woden's grooming services with 2 dogs and find Jamie's skills exceptional. She is calm and confident and my dogs are never stressed by going there. Sometimes they even have a nap!
My dogs always come away from the groomer's looking fabulous.
The other staff members in the store help complete my monthly visit to Petbarn by always leaving me with a smile on my face along with more confidence in caring for my fur babies due to their expert advice.

Store LocationWoden ACT
MeaganPetbarn

Great customer service and very reliable

The staff at Jindalee Petbarn very friendly and reliable. They always willing to give the best service. My little puppy got very sensitive tummy to certain dry food. They were willing to give the full refund and provided us the free vet consultation voucher. Also we got oh discounts for food every single time.

Store LocationJindalee, QLD

liz

lizSydney, NSW

great service

the help in purchasing a harness and it been fitted by a staff member.well done.my dog was calm great visit

Store LocationCampbelltown nsw

Bad products

Got my fish breeding kit and all of the parts were bent and broken. Just badly build and packaged poorly.

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet Barn Sunbury TOP service

The staff at Petbarn Sunbury are all just amazing. Great customer service every time I shop there and eager to help and assist.

We have a nervous husky who had her first groom today. Abbey and Cat ensured they took their time to let her settle, and even fell asleep during the grooming session.

Fantastic staff who are always happy to help you with your pets needs, and will price match other competitors on store products.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and friendly staff.

I have bought quite a few things from this store and they always are accommodating and know exactly what I need or want even though sometimes I have no idea what I'm after or what it is called.

Store LocationFountain Gate
Kyla W.

Kyla W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quick service

The staff at petbarn are friendly, knowledgeable and quick with the service. I ordered online and was ready for click and collect with in minutes. Thank you for the great service

excellent

Service is fast, reliable and great! Ordered in the morning and got the product before lunch. loving the product we just got!

AMAZING!!!!

Petbarn same day delivery is luxurious!!!! I love that within hours of ordering, my package arrived!!! Products & service always exceptional!

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Fantastic service, friendly staff, knowledgeable. Always happy to help under sometimes exceptional circumstances. The store seems very busy, all staff are trying to help but just not enough of them , I feel for them

Store LocationMentone Victoria
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

I ran out of Dog food, ordered online and it was delivered by the time I got home from work, very happy ;)

Vossy

VossyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive!

I have bought a few products now from Petbarn and thought how expensive they were on each occasion. This was verified when I recently adopted a cat from RSPCA and checked out their prices. I checked three identical products and each was significantly cheaper than Petbarn. Also, any profits go directly to RSPCA, so it's really a no brainer to do all my shopping there from now on.

Store LocationNoarlunga SA
Wendy Novotny

Wendy NovotnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast service

Ordering online is great, specials make it so much easier and of course saving money.
Delivery made on the date of order helps with planning your time
Stock kept is great with options always available

Stacey P.

Stacey P.asked

Petbarn

Still haven't heard back from anyone re puppy school - how much is it and how long etc?

Hi Stacey,
Sorry that no one has been in touch.

Puppy School is $160 for 5 weeks. We have a more information available here - petbarn.com.au/services/puppy-school

Let me know if I can help with anything further.

luanafaaofoasked

Online store

I ordered twice same order last night and changed delivery address to my sister in Mandurah as she takes care of my dog when I'm away. To date she has not received my puppys food or shampoo...I'm not sure what has happened to the deliveries???

Hi luanafaaofo,
Firstly, apologies for the lateness in this reply.
Are you able to send through the order number, as well as the best contact email or phone number and we can pass this on to the Customer Service Team so they can assist you.

luanafaaofo

Apparently it's already been sent and too late..thankyou for your reply.

Wens

Wensasked

Petbarn

I would like to buy the cologne Petbarn groomers use on my dog for in between grooming sessions. Is this possible. I have bought other offshelf colognes but cannot handle their scent

Hi Wens,
Please contact your local Petbarn store - Grooming department and they will be able to assist you with this.
The Petbarn Team

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives

Other Pet Shops