4.1

1,393 reviews

oncebittentwiceshy

oncebittentwiceshySouth East Queensland, QLD

Petbarn Arundel.

I am not a big reviewer but I just thought that I would send out a yay for the day to all the team members at my local Petbarn.
They make a visit in store a very memorable experience.......for all the right reasons.
Just about all greet you (and your pet) by your name.
They are all Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and you are made to feel like nothing is too much trouble to ask for.
Keeps me coming back

Store LocationArundel
Simone Tyrrell

Simone TyrrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Petbarn Hoppers Crossing - Number 1 for service

Since becoming a pet owner, this was the very first pet store I stepped into to look for what I needed. I've never gone elsewhere since. The staff were friendly and provided great service and advice for my pets needs. Every visit is very welcoming and the staff always let me know what discounts I have available on my account and if the products I purchase have specials etc. I would never shop elsewhere. They always have what I need in stock, they have a huge range, the staff are knowledgeable and friendly and I really enjoy going into the store.

Store LocationHopper Crossing Victoria
MeaganPetbarn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Simone! We really appreciate your kind words, and will see you next time.

The Petbarn Team

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great and friendly store

I really like visiting the Eltham store for all of my cats (x 3) food. They have a great variety, are competitive with their prices and they have friendly and very helpful staff.

Store LocationEltham, Victoria

Find out how Petbarn compares to other Pet Shops

Prices are good but that is about it

CASLOK

CASLOKSydney, NSW

Better than others online

Better than others online. I don't have to chase up when its been delivered. Prices are very low and competitive. I have changed from a competitor forever. Thanks Pet Barn

Good service clean shop always helpful to me whenever I go there

I always get treated well and good service the staff has good knowledge about my pet always friendly.the shop is pet friendly and always happy to help me weigh my 70kg neo mastiff

Store LocationVirginia qld
Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service

Absolutely fantastic service, I ordered some cat food that was in the sale and within 2 hours it was delivered. Great price and great service. I didn’t realise how easy this would be

Vicky B.

Vicky B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Ordered online as after looking at many shops Petbarn by far had the best price. It was so easy from start to finish. I ordered late on Saturday night and didn't expect to get it until Monday, even with the same day delivery. I was very surprised to have my stuff delivered 10 am Sunday morning. Very impressed.

Teresa Rafter

Teresa RafterNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good store

Staff are friendly and informative but our store needs a dog grooming service to wash and pamper our dogs.also a vet would be great to have there as well so if you can’t get into your vet you can get assistance from petbarn

Store LocationDevonport tasmania

Perfect pet place

Great store,convenient location , friendly service and large variety plus my pooch gets to go shopping as well . Store is well laid out and easy to find what your looking for !

Store LocationKotara
Deevya

Deevya

Amazing customer service

The Belconnen ACT petbarn store is amzing with customer service. The staff named BEN , cant recommend him enough. He told me about offers i never knew before. He carried a 25 kg bag to my car. And he was lovely all the time. Did not get irritated with my tons of questions Cant recommend him enough. The store is not closest to my place but would still go there because of him :)

Store LocationBelconnen ACT

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad costumer service

When I was paying I ask couple of questions to the girl at the cashier and she started screaming at me...very disrespectful...I will not go back to Waurn Ponds shop

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
PetbarnPetbarn
Mary

Thank you for contacting me..I can see that you guys care.

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freindly helpful staff who know me and my dogs.

A great place to get all my pet needs. Plus this is the one place my dogs are excited to go and have a bath. They love the friendly staff and enjoy their pats and treats.

Store LocationJindalee
MeaganPetbarn

Excellent kind service good products

Good advice and friendly staff. Always happy to help if needed and can offer general advice for pets when I’m not sure. Good discounts from membership. Huge variety of pet foods

Store LocationLismore nsw

Jennifer

Jennifer

Very friendly and helpful staff

The Petbarn in Gungahlin has had very helpful and friendly staff each time we've gone there. They always point out specials that would be beneficial to my pets and let me know about special offers or free services I am entitled to.

Store LocationGungahlin, ACT

Kirsty

KirstyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Product insufficient

The Dog/ puppy bark collar Citronella spray only sporadically works. Does not spray every time the dog barks. Very unhappy with this item. I would not recommend the citronella spray.

Store LocationThe pines
PetbarnPetbarn
Mathew K

Mathew KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice

First time pup owner, got some great advice from the staff at Petbarn they gave me some really good tips on crate and toilet training. They also gave us some really good advice to get the best food for our growing pup and even gave us a good discount for becoming new members. Looking forward to puppy school this week!

Store LocationUpper Coomera

Amazing Online Service!

Ordered online with online chat help who did as much as possible with available stock and was delivered a few hours later.
The only downside was that some of the items I would have liked were out of stock.

Jen

JenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly and helpful

Friendly, helpful staff that were able to find good products for the needs of our pets. Well stocked store and offered different products at various price points. Will be back to this store.

Store LocationSouth Penrith

www.eyesat.com.au

www.eyesat.com.auSouth East Queensland, QLD

When you say same day delivery, you actually mean a couple of hours - literally!

Great products, fast delivery - I was delighted!
Great work in being so prompt. The prices are very reasonable.
I ordered several bags of dog food - the postage costs were very reasonable as well.

Stacey P.

Stacey P.asked

Petbarn

Still haven't heard back from anyone re puppy school - how much is it and how long etc?

Hi Stacey,
Sorry that no one has been in touch.

Puppy School is $160 for 5 weeks. We have a more information available here - petbarn.com.au/services/puppy-school

Let me know if I can help with anything further.

luanafaaofoasked

Online store

I ordered twice same order last night and changed delivery address to my sister in Mandurah as she takes care of my dog when I'm away. To date she has not received my puppys food or shampoo...I'm not sure what has happened to the deliveries???

Hi luanafaaofo,
Firstly, apologies for the lateness in this reply.
Are you able to send through the order number, as well as the best contact email or phone number and we can pass this on to the Customer Service Team so they can assist you.

luanafaaofo

Apparently it's already been sent and too late..thankyou for your reply.

Wens

Wensasked

Petbarn

I would like to buy the cologne Petbarn groomers use on my dog for in between grooming sessions. Is this possible. I have bought other offshelf colognes but cannot handle their scent

Hi Wens,
Please contact your local Petbarn store - Grooming department and they will be able to assist you with this.
The Petbarn Team

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives

Other Pet Shops