Fiona

Store LocationPet Barn at Burnie

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome shop great service

The staff at Petbarn Indooroopilly were extremely knowledgeable...happy to help me find exactly what I came in to pick up. I plan to return to Petbarn when the need next requires.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
cheryl

cherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

I find Pet Barn at Wynnum West extremely helpful and their knowledge of their products is very good. The staff are very friendly. I would recommend Pet Barn Wynnum West to everyone

tina

tinaNorth Western Region, NSW

helpful advice and tips

I love strolling around looking at all the pets and accessories at my local petbarn. the friendly staff are always willing to answer/ help with any questions i may have, they are also good at reminding me about my reward points/vouchers etc.

Store Locationdubbo

Maryam

MaryamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience

Nunawading petbarn has Knowledgeable and friendly staff. The store honors the warranty on their products. I have had many positive shopping experiences with them and my kids enjoy the trip to the store.

Store LocationNunawading

MelissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Not happy

Store LocationPet Barn Burnie

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice & service

Great knowledgeable staff ..products & service are of a high standard.
There is a large choice of food produce & pets accessories as well all flea tick & worm medications. Advice on administering these treatments is also available. Makes for a one stop shop pet wise

Store LocationWynnum in Brisbane

Andrea SJ

Andrea SJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Petbarn Staff are Animals..... (Animal Lovers, that is!)

First visit to our local Petbarn store (Bayswater) resulted in an adoption application for the smoochy Ms Rose, and then another visit a week or so later becoming official 'Cat Guardians'. Four years on, and we visit Petbarn regularly to buy supplies (food, flea/worm prevention and yet another cat collar).

Staff are friendly, helpful and have good product knowledge. Staff make time to have a chat about pets (their own and customer) - making a good connection with customers.

We always check in on the current cats up for adoption for another pat/smooch. Love that we can have a 'free dog pat' when we spy a pooch in store - important for a dog-deficient household.

Keep up the great customer service, Petbarn staff.

Store LocationBayswater

Happy Staff; Happy Customer and happy Pet

I find the staff happy to help and know their facts. Honest and if they are unable to help they say so and then look to how to find something or information I need. Petbarn store offers specials and a wide range of products for my feline. I am pleased that the products and the advice I receive keep my Cat healthy and happy and this makes my life easier. I can buy in bulk and that is definitely a cost saving.

Store LocationStrathfield South, NSW
Pam T

Pam TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are great

Petbarn North Lakes have good range of stock and knowledgeable staff who have always been friendly and helpful. It’s nice to get a smile when we walk in and staff asking if we need help. And our dogs always get a cuddle

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Dianna C.Petbarn

Thank you for this feedback, it's great to see that our North Lakes Petbarn store staff is helpful and able to assist you with whatever you need including hugs for your fur baby.

The Petbarn team

Olly M

Olly MSydney, NSW

Good choice of pet food

I like pet barn stores as there's always a good choice of food and other items. Staff is always friendly and helpful, always answering questions I have about my pets and how to take care of them

Store LocationParramatta

Mrs W

Mrs WWeston 2611, ACT

Great helpful staff as always, have excellent advice and know their products.

Really productive visit to Petbarn Weston. Great staff member assisted us to make sure we got the right products. Quick and easy enjoyable shop with great customer service as always.

Store LocationWeston Creek ACT
Dianna C.Petbarn

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback.

Petbarn Team

R Dear

R Dear

Local store heroes!

PetBarn is our local pet store and it has a great atmosphere. The staff are always professional and friendly - my dogs love visiting them. Their grooming services are heaven sent!

Store LocationGateway PetBarn (Palmerston)

always satisfied

Whenever I walk in to the store I am greeted with a smile and an hello. Any questions I have are answered and I am pointed in the right direction. I always walk out of the store feeling valued.

Store LocationWarners Bay

Favourite local pet store

Chatswood store has great staff and a good amount of reptile supplies. Even when something is out of stock, the staff are useful in directing me to a store where the product is available (for example, meadow hay, which is not readily available atm due to the drought and fires.)

Store LocationChatswood Petbarn
Lee-Ann B.

Lee-Ann B.South East Queensland, QLD

Super support at Petbarn Oxenford

The support, quality of staff and their wisdom and customer service along with the awesome range of products available are worthy of an amazing review. My recent experience saw us leaving feeling more confident with the new puppy and a few little puppy behaviours corrected. The staff take the time to explain and share from their experience are honest with their recommendations with products. I went therefore to get set up before the puppy arrived and learned a lot, and since then many visits and we've learned a whole lot more. Highly recommend them for their genuine care, value for money products and they offer everything from weighing to health care, food, toys and bedding all set out well and very clean.

Store LocationPetbarn Oxenford

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.Hunter Region, NSW

Rip off

Visited petbarn lakehaven today absolute rip off $36 for a tinny female peacock cichlid and the guppies were mixed with cichlids. Overpriced and will not shop there again in future

Store LocationLakehaven

Mario Ella

Mario EllaPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff member that helped me was very informative and I felt she knew her products and was able to give me details I needed.
I also take both of my dogs to the store for grooming. All the staff are very friendly

Store LocationPet Barn Myaree WA

Petbarn at Wynnum Plaza is a pleasure to shop at !

The staff are helpful and informative with a genuine desire for the best care and most suitable products for the good health and well-being of my pets. I love visiting Wynnum Petbarn!

Faye

FayeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nice salesperson who was very helpful

Was pleasantly surprised attending the Kangaroo Flat store. Will use this pet store exclusively from now on. Time taken with my purchases is appreciated and I was made to feel comfortable.

Store LocationKangaroo Flat Bendigo Victoria

joanlockwood

joanlockwoodasked

why did my poodle start coughing the day after she came from the groomers?

Coral H

Coral Hasked

How can it be justified that a toy poodle got groomed about 6 weeks ago and it cost $69 now it will be costing $85

dafs1974

dafs1974asked

Does everyone who uses petbarn grooming know that they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you're not happy with the service full refund!
Do you ask if the groomers are qualified and if yes how? Do you ask to see certificates or diplomas?
Or do you take their word on it!

Magda
Magda

I have never asked about any certificates
Didn't know you have to have a diploma to be nice to the animal
And never had any refund, groomer didn't want to release my dog because he didn't finish his job
My dog was suffering and I wanted to go and never home back

Laxoy V
Laxoy V

Now that's a great question. I took my nearly 8 mths old maltese/shitzhu/ cattle breed puppy in for a full groom
The lady asked if my puppy had any skin condition. I said "yes,my vet said she has skin infection& taking tablets for It'.She quickly replied," the tablets won't work,it will only relieve her itching, we're groomers,so we know.she also said " so what do you feed your dog,?".I said "dog food" She went on & on about the different brands of dog foods&said humans & other brands of dog foods are "POISON " She lifted my puppy up& said," ohhh her belly is swollen& she is covered in yeast.I was like,: Hello,are you a vet?"I was lost for words.She was very rude& intimidating, but i never took her seriously I just won't go back to Pet Barn at Hoxton Park rd again.I didn't see her name tag,but I remember her face.Does she have " proper" training in pet food/ nutrition for pets,or diagnosing pets/ dogs condition?I really doubt that..You DO NOT say anything about a pet that you don't know anything about.BTW,I was at the vet the day before I took my puppy in for a groom.It was a VERY bad poor,rude,disrespectful first time( and last time) at PetBarn( Hoxton Park rd)
.If you are that groomer on the day- you need to read this& learn how to treat your customers with respect & please don't act like you know everything.You're not a VET you're only a Pet Groomer.Show me your VET Certificate then i might take you more seriously .

Francis G
Francis G

Funnily enough most groomers and retail staff in the pet industry are far more knowledgeable on dog nutrition than most vets, the majority of vets simply acting as puppets to major corporations and pet food companies such as Hills, Royal Canine etc. that fund ‘nutrition training’ at vet school. The groomer is correct is stating that the medication will not alleviate the issue nor stop it from reoccurring as vets do not work in preventative medicine nor natural medicine but more so look to quick fixes such as drugs etc. Diet has a MAJOR impact on skin health in dogs, any skin condition is best treated from the inside out through diet more so than a band-aid solution like medications and creams. Dog food is your first problem, almost all dog foods are full of starches and fillers which feed cause and feed infections such as yeast. Dogs fed a species appropriate, balanced raw diet will not suffer from these modern ailments seen in dogs such as skin issues, digestion problems etc.

Vets are simply interested in selling you whichever food they get a kick-back from (Hills, RC, Advance), the same brand that most likely funded their university units on ‘nutrition’, and providing a quick fix it solution whether that be drugs, creams, surgeries etc. rather than approaching pet care in a more holistic manner and working to prevent such illnesses rather than simply treat them with modern medicine. This information has been provided to you be an extremely knowledgeable dog groomer who knows more on dog nutrition that most vets in the country, you’re welcome...

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives