3.6

Cirena B.

Cirena B.Sydney, NSW

Always easy to deal with - always in stock

The new same day delivery is amazing, was on my doorstep in the hour so the pets were very pleased. Came through within the hour so I was quite impressed

Shell Bell

Shell BellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be better!

I placed an order and it was delivered shortly after! It was amazing. I would definitely do this again! Why would I want to leave the comfort of home unnecessarily!

Tiana C.

Tiana C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Knowledgeable friendly staff

All staff are happy to help and guide you with any issues that you have. The store is always clean and well presented. All shelves are full of stock when you visit the store

Store LocationWest gosford, nsw

Stuart

Stuart

Great shopping experience for both me and my dog.

The groomer is amazing. I evan saw her kiss my dog, she didn’t know I was watching. What an excellent job she did! The sales staff are fantastic. They are a source of knowledge and very helpful. They make sure you have everything you need for your little furry mate. Just love this store.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting

Have still not received my products that i ordered over a week ago, my Son ordered from another petshop and received his in 3 days, coming from the same state.
Will not use petbarn online again, would rather pay the extra money for better service.

Jay D

Jay DSouth East Queensland, QLD

My fish are happy

Dropped into Petbarn Kedron today. Picked up a replacement filter for my fish tank; while there with my granddaughter we got 3 new fish as well. Genuinely friendly staff member gave us a few tips on care of the new fish. The pricing on all items were fair. I noticed they give a 30 day warranty on all fish sold. I've purchased fish from here in previous years but never lost a fish; they are always very healthy.

Store LocationKedron, Qld
simonali

simonaliSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help find a solution to my problem. Surpassed all expectations and a pleasure to deal with. Shall make this my go-to pet store

Store LocationGungahlin ACT

Georgia

GeorgiaPerth, WA

Bad experience in one store, remedied in the next store

Store LocationArmadale, WA

Cann Taylor

Cann TaylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I drive for an hour to get to my nearest PetBarn and it’s well worth the effort.

My aging, arthritic dog was suffering from having to eat poor quality foods during the covid19 restrictions. Her health was noticeably regressing. Finally I was able to travel to Noosa PetBarn. The staff member who helped me was extremely knowledgeable and understood my dog’s needs. She helped me to purchase high quality food and supplements which have helped my dog’s health & wellbeing to get back on track. Is so nice to know that PetBarn is well worth the extra effort and distance I need to travel. Thank you so very much.

Store LocationNoosa
PetbarnPetbarn

Thank you for this wonderful feedback.

The Petbarn Team

Fluval Flex 34L

Service and delivery exceptional. Ordered the night before, delivery next day. Tank fabulous. Great size for my male betta plenty of room for him to swim. You need 6L bag of substrate giving you about 27L of water. One thing, be careful not to over fill like I did, I thought he got out, don’t know how though, and all of a sudden he casually appeared, he was in the large back section LOL .... having a nosy. Lights are great fun if you are into that. All up very pleased.

PetbarnPetbarn

Thank you for our 5 stars review, regarding our service.

The Petbarn Team

Lyndell

LyndellSydney, NSW

Many Thanks for the "Little Act of Kindness " Package.

I am the proud recipient of the "Little Act of Kindness" package. It is an absolutely amazing gift and everybody who is to benefit from the wonderful parcel would be sending thought s of gratitude to the Petbarn Foundation and that comes with lots of love from me, too.

Ian M.

Ian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Walked in to the store and was greeted with a smile and great advice. Took the dogs back into the shop for a fitting and some Scooby Snacks! we are all now travelling safer with quality seatbelt harnesses that will also double up as a supportive harness to hold when our tripod get tired walking.
1 x Large Lab and 1 x Great Dane Pup with smiles all round!

Store LocationClayton, Princess HWY

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shopping local.

Looking for new leads and collars for my two beach babies. Found a great selection on line and ordered same day delivery. They were delivered the same morning. A great service delivered by a friendly staff member.

Meagan P.Petbarn

Thanks Jan for the lovely message and of course the picture of your beautiful dogs!! Made our day

Minimacgirl

MinimacgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super service purr-fection

My kitty sends a big purr and sandpaper kiss she is so happy with her new goodies. Really fast delivery direct to my front door and goods arrived within 3 hours of placing order

Meagan P.Petbarn

Thank you for all the kitty kisses and love!

Ranelle

RanelleCentral West, NSW

Wether you have feet or paws "WELCOME"

I can't speak highly enough about this company & there staff.. Not only was I welcome but my furbabies were also welcome into the stall making it easier to buy the right size..

Store LocationBathurst n.s.w

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous service.

Always friendly, approachable and knowledgeable it really is a wonderful place to shop. Love that it is so pet friendly. I have never had a bad experience in this store. Will always be a customer.

Store LocationKeilor Road Essendon
Meagan P.Petbarn

Thank you Heather! Such lovely words and we are very happy that your are part of the Petbarn fam.

Above and Beyond

Super quick service...Could not have asked for more. Store called to explain that they were actually out of stock of what I ordered and offered alternatives.
Thank you everyone at Petbarn Macgregor

Lara

LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

We entered with our Staffy for a new harness. The staff member who assisted help with choosing the best size and the harnessed our dog for us. We also bought a new lead and collar all matching. Great service and Zeus got a treat on the way out all happy.

Store LocationArundel QLD

Great customer service

Welcoming and friendly staff members always make you feel comfortable. Product knowledge is great and if they’re not sure, they find out or offer alternatives. The store offers great discounts and good value for money.

Store LocationToombul
Meagan P.Petbarn

Super quick delivery and great bargain and local

I ordered Frontline Plus at a great price on the Thursday night and there was a knock Friday morning with the delivery. I couldn’t believe it. Also glad to be buying local.