Listing monitored by Petbarn

4.7 (2,077)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (62) · No (2,066)
    4.6 (1,113)

Grant M.
Grant M.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service

We required food to be delivered to our cats in the Melbourne Quarantine Facility - order was placed late on a Friday evening, we were contacted to confirm details first this on Saturday morning and the food was delivered immediately. Happy cats and grateful owners :)

Margaret Richards
Margaret RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy service friendly staff

Have a few problems with items available online not available at local Petbarn but the service is great and alternatives usually found.

TLB
TLBPerth, WA

Wonderful

Ordered my cat some Dine cat food. Im disabled so online is best.got the food her in 30 minutes wonderful service

Excellent at replacing a faulty product

We bought a faulty product, took it to store at lawnton and the staff member was excellent about giving us a new one that worked.

Excellent service

The order was for filled promptly and the delivery was made in accordance with the instructions!

• Return Claim MadeNo

H presto
H prestoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and delivery. Great prices

Website is so easy to find products. Prices very reasonable and value for money. I like the same day delivery especially when I need treatments etc asap.

Thel
Thel

Love the delivery service especially the order before 4 to have same day delivery.

I noticed that the delivery items are not excessively wrapped in masses of plastic huge improvement as the thick plastic was hard to get off heavy items !! I hope that’s going to be for all deliveries.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Convenient and quick

Convenient quick and effective. Will be using again. Highly recommend

MMM
MMMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, friendly delivery

After finding ourselves suddenly in ISO we needed food for our dogs. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast.

jav
jav

terrible staff

used to have fantastic service pet barn malaga and recently what a terrible service. inexperience rude staff and so called manager it was the worst service ever rubbish, very disappointing we would like to buy fish the rude staff instead of assisting she started ask irrelevant questions and started unnecessary arguments, it must have been too much for her to fetch the fish or to bring manager. we don't know why she was insisting customer to go to rob's aquarium. very disappointing

Petbarn C.PetbarnSend a private message
Kay G
Kay GSydney, NSW

Brilliant service and delivery

Ordered and delivered same day………great response time …… great service….. will be ordering again ….. totally uncomplicated way to order!

Awesome savings, fast, easy, and uncomplicated delivery.

I needed to purchase more Science Diet Urinary Hairball Control Adult Cat Food 7kg, which is generally not usually available when we pop into the store. When I used the online ordering to see if we could get some it was available however I wasn't able to go to the store to get it. The online order was submitted at 3.30pm and was delivered at 5.05pm. Awesome service.

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same day delivery

Delivered within half hour very happy with their service thanks

Quick delivery

Ordered it in morning and it got here pretty fast

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved me time when lm working

Great service easy to use home delivery. Makes things so easy when lm working long hours.

Les C.asked
Petbarn

What does this quote mean on your website below? I have looked to see what the terms and conditions are because I have recently purchased some fish where one fish out of the six has deteriorated in health quite rapidly despite being.

"At Petbarn, we're confident that the fish that leave our stores are happy and healthy. However, in the event that you experience a problem, we will happily guarantee your new fish purchase for 30 days, so long as your fish has been placed into a suitable environment."

Meagan P.PetbarnSend a private message

Hi Meagan,
I have sent a message to you. I want to know more about the 30 day guarantee - throughout this whole time I've been having to treat one fish that continues to exhibit sickness.

Les

Jessica S.PetbarnSend a private message

Thank you Les! We can see you have since been responded to. We appreciate you reaching out to us :) Have a lovely day.

Anjali A.
Anjali A.asked
Petbarn

do let us borow hamsters to see if we want to have them as a pet

Jessica C.PetbarnSend a private message

Hi Anjali, thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have hamsters at Petbarn as they are illegal to own in Australia. Apologies for the inconvenience

Carol
Carolasked
Online store

Can I use my voucher with my online purchase?

VeronikaPetbarnSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Petbarn representatives

Extra Information