3Petbarn

4,083 reviews
Shazzstar67
Shazzstar67Melbourne6 posts

Premium dog food

Royal Canin adult dog food, Super fast delivery with in a couple hours Show details
Ronie
RonieSydney, NSW

On line shopping experience

easy to navigate, wide range of choices, competitive prices, secured check out, and prompt delivery! Show details
Tracey Ryan
Tracey RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Always great value and quality

Great deals available to give my furbabies the best they deserve!!! Show details
Charles C.
Charles C.2 posts
  Verified Online store

Happy customers are repeat customers!

Petbarn really makes it easy, I always shop around for the best deal. If I find a better deal the Petbarn team match the pricing, truly a one stop shop. You gotta love the 2hr delivery when you spend over a specific limit. My last order delivered 5 mins before the 2hrs were up from finalising my purchase. Show details
Alonso
Alonso

Great experience

The website is easy to navigate and I got my order delivered in the time mentioned in it. Show details
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Arrived within an hour of ordering. And it was Sunday
Fynobull
FynobullSydney3 posts

Great home delivery service

Placed my order and within the hour had it delivered to my front veranda, exceptional service! Show details
Liss
LissSouthwest, VIC
Ingrid
Ingrid
  Physical store

Tuggerah petbarn A1

Very friendly knowledgeable staff, quick efficient service, great range of products Show details
Dee
DeeHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Verified Online store
Sue 49
Sue 49Far North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Delivery of Nextguard Spectra

Rang up and the product was delivered to my house in 20 minutes. Unbelievable service! Show details
Becki
BeckiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New puppy, excellent service

I ordered some Prime100 as our puppy school recommended it for our new puppy's first training lesson. I don't often write reviews, but the team must have noticed the Drontal puppy worming suspension and added a new puppy bag to our order, which included a new puppy guide and some extra puppy food etc. I thought that was a really awesome touch, that they took the time to add it. I also ordered 2-hour delivery, and it was in an Uber within ten minutes—crazy good service! Show details
Gloria F.
Gloria F.

Excellent service

I had an emergency with certain food recommended by the VET for my sick puppy. Find it at Petbarn online was super easy and it was sent to my home in less than two hours Show details
Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

Five stars to Petbarn online store

Easy to find what I needed and they arrived same day as expected Show details
Izzi
IzziSydney, NSW
  Online store

Delivery of the jumper and food was so fast. Thank you

Best jacket for my Airedale Terrier. He is a big boy Show details

Jackson M.
Jackson M. · Petbarn

Hey what is the minimum age for buying a fish?

Petbarn   DM

Hi Jackson! The minimum age for buying a fish is 18 years of age.

Mark P.
Mark P. · Online store

I just can't select my shipping method. I click on the delivery option, it asks for my post code and that's it!

Les C. · Petbarn

What does this quote mean on your website below? I have looked to see what the terms and conditions are because I have recently purchased some fish where one fish out of the six has deteriorated in health quite rapidly despite being.

"At Petbarn, we're confident that the fish that leave our stores are happy and healthy. However, in the event that you experience a problem, we will happily guarantee your new fish purchase for 30 days, so long as your fish has been placed into a suitable environment."

Hi Meagan,
I have sent a message to you. I want to know more about the 30 day guarantee - throughout this whole time I've been having to treat one fish that continues to exhibit sickness.

Les

Petbarn   DM

Thank you Les! We can see you have since been responded to. We appreciate you reaching out to us :) Have a lovely day.

Visit Official Website