Budget Pet Products

Best Online Pet Products Store

I can't recommend Budget Pet Products enough! They have an amazing product selection, brilliant deals and massive savings. The customer service and after care service are exceptional. The app makes ordering and keeping track so easy. What more could I want. Thanks Budget Pets. Keep up the great work!

Amazing value and quality:)

I purchased a medium flash pet bed for my border collie & it came so quickly, with a lovely reward too! Great service and amazing quality. I recommended it to many others :)

Savings!

I have saved over $40 per 12kg bag of Hills science Metabolic dry food than buying it at vets !mum is now going to buy her cat products from here as well !

competitive pricing

I have used Budget Pet Products a few times now for worm and flea treatments for my dog and cat, competitive pricing, excellent service with super fast delivery. will never go back to purchasing these products from the Vet at twice the price.

super fast delivery and product availability

I bought royal canin chihuahua puppy from budget pet products online store yesterday (thursday) and i was surprised that the item arrived today (friday). i'm a bit worried as i'm running out of kibbles. Not only that the delivery is super fast, but they are one of the few that sells royal canin chihuahua puppy kibbles at a low price too. Overall, i'm very happy. Thank you Budget Pet Products. More power to you.

Highly recommended

Good prices, fast delivery, never have any problem with order, have two dogs so save a lot to shopping with Budget Pet Products online store , free delivery is great offer Well done guys

I'm so happy with my orders.

This is great I can buy high quality goods for my precious pets. The wetdog food is healthy, my dog absolutely loves the taste. The cat products are great. Cheaper and better quality, the kitty litter is superb. It actually stops the smells, I bought a 14kg bag. Cat food is cheap and high quality. Also delivery was fast, I live in Melbourne, so I'm so happy with their service and range of products. I want to say Thank you so much. This has been my second order, I'm going to keep ordering from you. Thanks
D Greenfield, Melbourne.

Amazing service eveytime

I have been shopping with Budget Pet products for a few years now and I have never had any issues. Their customer service is amazing. I find they are the cheapest to sell Comfortis plus worming and flea tablets. I love the free postage and although when the worming boxes arrive they have been flattened (to make postage cheaper), I've never had any arrive damaged. Will absolutely recommend and shop again at Budget pet products.

Never put a paw wrong

This is a great online store with consistently good service and great prices. Highly recommend for all pet products including food. Very reliable company with great communication and lots of specials.

Just Purrrrrfect

I will forever use budget pet products...I have never come across such an amazing range of heavily discounted products that are securely parcelled & 100% accurate...your professionalism is what sets you miles apart from the rest...one very happy fur baby mother here.

very quick postage

Ivery happy with my order being delivered in very short time , the product price was lowest as I have ever paid for , very happy with service and will repeat order when required ,will recommend to family and friends thank you

Excellent Online Pet Store

I have been purchasing from Budget Pet Products online for a few years. I am satisfied with the prices, the excellent customer service and quick delivery time. Great website which is very easy to navigate. Thank you.

One of the main ingredients is toxic to dogs

I purchased the "Aquadent water additive for cats and dogs" in good faith thinking that Budget Pet Products would have done their due diligence. Imagine my shock to find that one of the main ingredients , Xylitol is toxic to dogs. I wrote to express my dismay and all I got was a paper that had been financed by a manufacturer of a similar product stating that after a two week period there appeared to be no ill effects to animals. Well that is not sound science for the long term and the product has not been tested at all on cats, ever, yet is described as being suitable for cats and dogs. I wrote to them again to explain why the study that was given to me was not based on sound unbiased science, but have not received a response. The website is pretty good to purchase products, don't get me wrong, but their lack of duty of care to the animals they are meant to serve is disturbing, due to the lack of regulation in selling animal products, they are not legally liable if anything happens to the animals who use their product.

Inexpensive, easy, great variety

I stumbled across this site a few years ago and I have not shopped anywhere else since. Always receive items exactly as described, dispatched immediately, prices are cheaper than other sites even including postage. Thank you.

Highly recommend for all your pet needs!

Highly recommend Budget Pet Products! Placed an order at 9pm Monday night and it arrived this morning (Thursday) at 7.30am to rural QLD. Competitive prices, large range and free freight.

Best prices, top service.

I’ve found Budget Per Products to be the cheapest supplier for Revolution for Cats. I order online and the product is delivered the same week, even though I’m in SA and they are in Qld. If I ever have an enquire, their customer service is always spot on. A wonderful Australian business I’m proud to support and recommend to friends.

Great service and products

I have nothing but great things to say about Budget Pet Products. The customer service staff are helpful. my order is posted quick and it gets delivered pretty timely. I highly recommend this store. Keep up the good work.

Fur child happy

We have been a repeat customer for about a year and have been completely satisfied every time from ordering through to our door delivery my fur child has also had a wonderful time consuming it !!!! Thank you again

Terrible response to food that made five cats sick

I used to give them 5 stars till I bought a tray of Ziwi Peak cat food that made five of my cats sick. I emailed Budget to let them know. Rather than read my email properly which indicated plural cats were vomiting within 30 minutes of eating it, they read it to be one cat. I got a condescending response suggesting my cat had a sensitive stomach. They suggested returning 70% of the tins or donating them to a cat rescue organisation. As an ex-rescuer, I was shocked they suggested such a thing. I was more concerned with them getting rid of a bad batch of food.
I had spent hundreds of dollars during the last year with them as I have a multi-cat household. To be treated like I was after a freebie was disgraceful. No more business from me!

Hi Susan, we are disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. It appears this issue was treated as a standard palatability claim. If you are not happy to donate the food to an animal charity, you are advised to throw it out. One of our Customer Service representatives will be in contact shortly to try and resolve this issue. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Highly recommend

I just want to say thank you! The prices of your products are way cheaper than what my Vet quoted and I got them in a reasonable time through the post. I was also very pleased when I recently rang your company to query whether a certain product was right for my pet. The lady was very friendly, professional and helpful. Great company!

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?
Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.
Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?
When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.Thanks Dan, that is correct. All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions. Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).

Similar listings