Verifiedbudgetpetproducts.com.au🏆 2024 Award

3,672 reviews · Statistics

89% · 3,266326 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (55) · No (2,870)
4.9 (2,859)
4.5 (2,709)
See the Best Pet Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Budget Pet Products3,672 reviews
Jose Melo
Jose MeloQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Dog food go to site

Super fast with good pricing, have been a repeat customer Show details ·  1
JanefromSpain
JanefromSpainQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Great Online Pet Products Store

We regularly use Budget Pet Products online store to purchase things for our two fur babies. Food, medications, treats and toys are usually less expensive and sent without any issues. It is a go-to store for our dogs needs. Show details ·  1
Julie McMillan
Julie McMillanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fur baby heaven

Always punctual with delivery. Great selection of product.Really competitive pricing Show details ·  1
Jill
Jill3 posts

Revolution blue for cats

Always competitive prices and very fast delivery. Very happy with products Show reply
Vahnya
Vahnya

Worst delivery experience imaginable

The most frustrating delivery experience. I was at home when they attempted to deliver my parcel, but I never got a call on my intercom to request access to my building. They just said they weren't able to deliver because no-one was home, even though they didn't even check. Despite me also giving authority to leave, it wasn't left at the address. I did not have the option to pick up from a postal depot and had to pay to have it redelivered to a different address. I assume your company engages a sub-standard delivery service to save money, and this is at cost to the customer. Do better.
Budget Pet Products   DM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate the feedback and we'll and continue to work hard to improve our services for the future

Tracey B.
Tracey B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic service

Fast and value for money, always receive my order within a few days of ordering. Show details ·  1
Jy
JyAustralia5 posts

Good value for money

Always competitive prices on their products and reliable shipping. Highly recommend. Show reply
Kerin M.
Kerin M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Item purchased was as described and arrived promptly. Very happy. Show reply
Tania
Tania2 posts

Dog products

Always find product that I need and quick dispatch unfortunately delivery takes to long Show details ·  1
Tim
Tim2 posts

Slow, cumbersome, delayed

Terrible service, we placed a large repeating order only to be told our credit card needed to be verified by having a refund of a few cents onto our card in order to check it was our card, this took at least 5 days and 3 phone calls for us to get to happen, we even sent screenshots of our bank statement in between. Our order didn't ship for 10 days because of this internal process, and we had to go and buy more dog food. We won't be using again, don't use if your order is urgent.
Budget Pet Products   DM
JoJo
JoJo2 posts

Always happy buying from Budget Pet Products

Was able to order the products I needed at a great price and they arrived very quickly. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Online store

Essentials for a happy pet

Always a pleasure to deal with Budget Pets. Prompt service and competitive pricing. Show details ·  1
Kathryn
Kathryn

Nexgard 15kg 6 doses

Excellent service and product, always happy with this service. Product is very affordable thru this service. Show details ·  1
Louise
Louise

Easy and convenient

I get my bags of dog food delivered automatically which is so easy and convenient. Recently I went away for 6 weeks and it was simple to change the date of delivery for my order on line to make sure the food was not delivered. Show details ·  1
Gary
Gary
  Verified Online store

Very happy with my purchase

Well priced fast delivery item packaged well will use this seller again Show details ·  1

CMC
CMC · Budget Pet Products

The entire user experience is shattered by Aramex their delivery arm. The fidos product is good and the price competitive, but the pure guts ache leaves me stone-cold.
On this occasion the Aramex driver drove to the top of a driveway, where there was a gardener working, did he ask for directions or help? Of course not. The bone head drove onto a lawn area and then reversed or at least tried to onto another. We have had 350 mm rain since Xmas — I don't there is a person in Australia that hasn't heard about this. The lawn was a swamp and the results predictable (to anyone except him). The gardener saw his dilemma and went to help but bone head just gave it more gas and finally extricated himself, leaving a chewed up lawn. Realising he'd screwed up does nothing more than run past the gardener, drop the package on the front step and run back to his van. I saw him from my office window and went to see what was going on. He was in such a hurry that he was in his van and away before I got to where the gardener was standing. She was utterly speechless.
BP has put many years into building a business, yet they are prepared to risk it all hiring morons.
The job description for an Aramex driver - a pulse, anything more is considered as over qualified.
I now only order from BP when I cannot get what I want elsewhere. Mostly now I go to Pet Circle. There was a time many years ago when I'd tell everyone about BP, now I simply recommend Pet Circle .

CMC
CMC · Budget Pet Products

Robyn
Robyn · Budget Pet Products

Why do you partner with Aramex for shipping product to consumers when Aramex are unreliable? I will be reluctant to buy from Budget Pet Products in the future due to problems with Aramex.

DianeH
DianeH

I have never had a problem with my delivery from Aramex. I have been a customer for several years now and never had any issues.

jaredvanderkuur
jaredvanderkuur

I just left a review for the exact same reason. Aramex are the worst. How are they in business.

Ronald