Verifiedbudgetpetproducts.com.au🏆 2024 Award

3,952 reviews
Karen H.
Karen H.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Thanks again

Fast and efficient as always. I have used them for a few years now and wouldn't change to anyone else. Show details
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Online store

Excellent service and friendly customer staff

Excellent service and friendly staff
Prompt response for my email regarding returning product due no longer required
Really appreciate for the assistance of the customer staff, thank you very much. Show details
Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast smooth transaction

Great service, easy to order and fast delivery, would recommend. Show details
Helen R.
Helen R.2 posts

Excellent service

Goods easy to find , select and order, easy payment system and prompt delivery Show details
Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Online store

Always what is expected and a little more

Like always, packaged well, delivered as scheduled, left onsite as requested and completed with notifications at all stages, even pre auto purchase reminder for fund assurance - Top notch service Show details
Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Absolutely Perfect

Great price when comparing companies. Fast delivery and packaged well, fast delivery. Show details
Tzu Lin
Tzu LinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where is my parcel

I haven’t receive the package yet. even it said will be delivered on monday.
I contacted the shipping company but they said Estimated Delivery Between 29/05/2024 - 03/06/2024. But I highly doubt it will be delivered.
My house camera cut the delivery person trying to locate the parcel for 15 minutes in his van and failed then drove away.
My dog food is running really low. so if I do not receive this by next monday. I’ll dispute the charge then reorder from elsewhere.
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fast efficient service

Never takes long to get the things we need to keep our fur babies safe. Show details
Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt

Delivery always fast but website is annoying trying to add on toys etc. if i want toys i will buy them! Show details
DAS
DASBrisbane4 posts

Excellent store

This store has great prices and very fast delivery. Always happy with my purchases Show details
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
  Online store

Still waiting for my items to arrive. Staff are unhelpful

Still waiting for my items to arrive. Staff are unhelpful. Show details
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Easy purchase and delivery

Correct product came within a reasonable time frame without any delivery hassles with the courier. Show details
Kellie
KellieQueensland

Price and delivery

Best price I could find online and quick to arrive. Show details
Brent
BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Reliable

Prices are competitive and delivery is fast and reliable in my experience Show details
Tracey
Tracey South East Queensland, QLD12 posts
  Online store

A pleasure to shop online

A great shopping experience as always. My order arrived in perfect condition as always. Love this store Show details

Janice S.
Janice S. · Online store

Why does Budget Pet Products continue to use Unreliable Aramex for deliveries?
I wouldn't let my business lose Customers because of an unsatisfactory courier!
Janice

B M. · Budget Pet Products

I just want to place a repeat order. I am surprised that it is so difficult to get them to take my money.
The live chat is useless, they just say that the product is temporarily out of stock, come back in several days. The product does have an ETA, but they don't want to accept my 'repeat order'.
Seriously, as the colloquialism goes, "shut up and take my money".
I don't understand why they send me emails to hurry and order tonight and then won't take my order.... even if a customer just wanted to order a temporarily out of stock item, I would expect the smart company exec would take raincheck orders.... but I am actually trying to place a REPEAT ORDER and still treated like... later, later, later.

Budget Pet Products   DM
CMC
CMC · Budget Pet Products

The entire user experience is shattered by Aramex their delivery arm. The fidos product is good and the price competitive, but the pure guts ache leaves me stone-cold.
On this occasion the Aramex driver drove to the top of a driveway, where there was a gardener working, did he ask for directions or help? Of course not. The bone head drove onto a lawn area and then reversed or at least tried to onto another. We have had 350 mm rain since Xmas — I don't there is a person in Australia that hasn't heard about this. The lawn was a swamp and the results predictable (to anyone except him). The gardener saw his dilemma and went to help but bone head just gave it more gas and finally extricated himself, leaving a chewed up lawn. Realising he'd screwed up does nothing more than run past the gardener, drop the package on the front step and run back to his van. I saw him from my office window and went to see what was going on. He was in such a hurry that he was in his van and away before I got to where the gardener was standing. She was utterly speechless.
BP has put many years into building a business, yet they are prepared to risk it all hiring morons.
The job description for an Aramex driver - a pulse, anything more is considered as over qualified.
I now only order from BP when I cannot get what I want elsewhere. Mostly now I go to Pet Circle. There was a time many years ago when I'd tell everyone about BP, now I simply recommend Pet Circle .

Compare all Budget Pet Products listings