4.4

I Got Scammed

I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go elsewhere to get what you want

They won’t ship your order until you confirm your account even though you’ve already identified yourself, payed for your order and received an email “confirmation” of your order ? Then when you call the, please call us with any concerns on our 1300 number you get the “sorry due to Covid 19 we won’t take any incoming calls ? What a joke. Save your money go elsewhere.

Barry

BarryVictoria

Good prices, great service

Thank you for sending our crate matteress swiftly, and for the great big box that it came in! Shamwari's favourite play thing last week! We have been shopping on-line with Budget Pet Products for may years, for our previous, most beloved dogs, and will continue to do so now with our newest member of our family.
Good prices, great service, super fast shipping, easy to use website, and the ability to easily donate to worthy pet charities at the end of transactions. Nice that the business supports those in need. Can't ask for more.

Chris K

Chris KAU

Poor customer service and first order will take days extra

Be ready to have your first order delayed by days whilst they dick around with identity checks. Rather than stump up for a normal bank credit card 2FA check they will email you and ask for you to confirm a tiny amount that they have credited to your account. This is meant to be on the first order only. For me being a previous customer they couldn’t find my prior orders (despite me emailing them the email order confo) and then their system didn’t work. That’s an hour I wont get back. I cancelled and purchased from vetsupply.com.au and that order went though in a minute.

cht-19

cht-19South East Queensland, QLD

I always received excellent service from the BPP online store.
When my little fluffy passed away recently, I had already received a delivery of product.
I requested a refund and received a positive response and also sympathy from the staff.
Within 3 days the funds were returned to my account.
The whole process was quick and easy, and the staff were very understanding.
Their products are competitively priced too!!☺️

Phyllis D.

Phyllis D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order delivered on day expected,even with possible delays because of Covid. Very impressed. Have had a few orders over time and will order again. Very happy with service and products.

Auto delivery in a flash

My friend and I just wish to thank you for the amazing delivery of our order.
We rely heavily on your service as we live in a designated remote area, therefore we are extremely grateful.
Our pet dogs are well looked after. Your service, product range, flexibility and pricing means that low income people like us are empowered to give our pets the best quality of life possible.
Beatrice

Green Sharkey

Green SharkeyTuggeranong 2620, ACT

What a find, excellent website and outstanding prices A++++

Had never come across Budget Pet Products before however as soon as I started to notice their prices and the quality of the website I thought wow, another online retailer that I can go to...

Online prices are some of the best I've seen in our 3 years of being a proud pet owner and their range is also very good.

Highly recommend Budget Pet Products online store to all Pet Owners.

veronicamary

veronicamaryQueensland

Amazing Service

Unbeatable prices, fast delivery, easy online process, great range of products. My order arrived on my doorstep in four days, even though delays with postage are expected with COVID-19 going on. Impressive!

Nettie

NettieCentral, TAS

Online order

I recently ordered some Kong toys, an assortment of dog treats and some cat treats for my pets and was very happy when the parcel arrived in just 5 working days. Thank you.

Natalie FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every single thing I've ever got through Budget Pet products has been amazing!

I've been purchasing things through Budget Pet products for many years now. Every single thing I have gotten has been amazing whether it's be my little pets monthly heart pills or pet beds everything has been amazing and a good price. Also if I have ever had an issue when it was my fault getting the wrong size with something they were so helpful and kind to help me work it out. Also the delivery is unbelievably fast every time I cannot believe how quick they dispatch my order and it gets to me. They are absolutely amazing in every way I hardly recommend them :-)

Highly!!! Haha

KPP

KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Do not pay via Paypal if you have multiple payment options in Paypal!

Namie

NamieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Reliable and convenient.

I've been buying from BPP online for over two years now, since getting my first pet. Their prices are invariably miles cheaper than physical stores or other popular online stores, even when the other stores are having sales. I've saved a tonne of money while still buying all the high quality, reliable brands I want. I've always received what I ordered, and in good delivery time. I'll be a lifelong customer, and I regularly recommend them to my family and friends!

Excellent service!

Have been buying from Budget Pet Products for some time. Excellent service and great specials! My latest order arrived on my doorstep in under 24 hours! Even with COVID-19 going on! Impressive!

Karen GuillesserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of auto delivery

They sent me a auto generated message on a Saturday informing me of a auto delivery as I couldn't contact them because they don't work on weekends. I sent a message telling them I did not have a auto delivery set up but by the time monday came around they had gone ahead with order and taken money out of my paypal account. I then had to wait for days to have money put back in my account. This all had to be done via stupid on line chats. Very frustrating. Do not have your systems send out messages on a weekend.

Karen Guillesser

The problem is when you send a reminder it's sent on a weekend. I replied but by Monday you have already taken money out. System fail. Don't let it send auto generated reminders on a Saturday.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Karen, can you please contact our live chat on our website and we will look into this issue further for you.

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

promising

I buy this dog food that nowadays is impossible to get anywhere else
Its all sold out everywhere but here
Its been 2 or 3 times I've been buying from them. Takes a week to receive as it comes from Goldies. But for free shipping it is worth it
The products are original and long shelf life
The packaging is good with tracking number.

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Good Products Shipped Quickly

My order was shipped quickly and received it well packaged and a day earlier than estimated.
Happy with my order and products.
No problems, but review should not have to be 30 words, so I waffle on unecessarily.

Rosemary Mc

Only problem is you don't have the cat food I order which is Healthy Everyday Poultry 3kg so I have to order elsewhere and usually order flea and worming at the same time.

Poor delivery service

Ordered a product over a week ago, got confirmation of same day despatch, contacted them 10 days later to discover delivery could be up 2 weeks. Should put note on website that non local delivery due to COVID could take much longer. If I had known in first instance would have bought locally

Princess

PrincessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and excellent customer service experience! Product come so fast!

Love this website great products and fast delivery!
Excellent products too.
Love the dog shampoos.
I have been with them 3 years.
Very happy.
Keep up the great work guys!
Pleasure doing business with you.
Recommend highly.

Jaybaby

JaybabyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time Delivery and plenty of good products

I always get my order from them on time with the correct items and they have plenty of good products for me to shop. I am a happy customer with them. No delay in delivery which is important.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.