Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Anna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery not even attempted

JLA
JLAAU

Easier to click and collect with a price match elsewhere......

Postage way too slow. Still yet to receive goods. Ordered on 16th, courier picked up Qld on 22nd. Will be delivered approximately 28th. Lets see if it arrives by then. Wont use again. This has happened before. I should have known better. In future Will price match at Petbarn, Petstock and have it that day. Forget Budget direct, there many retailers who are so much better, online and off.

Not Happy Jan!
Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order arrived - boxed open due to inadequate packaging

My order arrived and due to inadequate packing, box was opened. I passed this onto customer service and just got the default answer of 'we cannot control the courier' (rough handling, no care factor)

Anything in my order could have fallen out but customer service couldn't care.

As I loyal customer I felt this was not good enough and after cancelling my auto orders, purchased elsewhere.

kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never received item

Over a week ago I ordered my product for my little dog,for his joints ordered 2 lots haven't received them won't be ordering here again,I ordered this product for my little shitzu for his pain would of been better getting it from the vets

WittyKitty069
WittyKitty069Sydney, NSW

Awesome Pet Online Store

Have been purchasing from BPP for several years. My fur baby gets the best at reasonable prices. I always receive professional customer service and fast delivery. Awesome shopping experience every time.

Delivery took forever 13 days, customer service poor

I ordered product with was in stock on the 26 June. It was finally delivered on the 9 July after spending 8 days with the courier in Sydney. I live in the Sydney metro area.
I will never purchase from them again.

Tombo
TomboSydney, NSW

Nil stock

I wanted to order litter and dry food for cat at the same time.
They didn't have stock of litter.
I wanted to order both items and save on delivery charges...
They wouldn't concede issue was their problem. I was doing the right thing they couldn't supply and wouldn't allow me to have saved on delivery charges.
I will not buy from them again

Chris Bell
Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

juniorjc_21
juniorjc_21Sydney, NSW

Poor Costumer Service - Slow delivery

Paid for 2 x 20kg Meal for Mutts grain free, received one a week later and after 2 weeks the other item is not where to be seen, wrote to costumer service and [Name Removed] wasn’t really helpful and didn’t bother to even resolve anything. After requesting a refund I got told that a return fee will be charged if I proceed with the refund. [Name Removed] didn’t even bother to apologize

AND
ANDSydney

Awesome quality, timely delivery, good communication

I have only had positive experiences buying from them - excellent product quality (especially the chews), quick delivery, good price, well organised & good communication / order updates

Linda J
Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Never got my order

Ordered some cat food at 26/03 and it was still not delivered.

Then the support said they would send another batch (that I have to either pay for or help ship the original batch back if it arrives), and fast forward another week now it's 26/04, and still no cat food.

My cat would've starved to death if I had to rely on Budget Pet Products. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Sharon Howell
Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Patrick26
Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

George