Budget Pet Products

Won't buy anywhere else

Fantastic company. Very fast delivery. Have been buying from Budget Pet Company for a few years now. no other company can compete with them as far as service goes, free delivery super fast delivery, and excellent service. 5 stars.

Oh, that's pawsome!! We are so glad you love that point of difference service we provide for our customers :). Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing our customer's feedback and experience shopping with us. Licks x

Best priced flea & tick treatment I found

Good prices and fast delivery!! Was looking for ages for flea/tick/ worm treatment for my dog, these guys were best price. First time I have ordered from them and will keep ordering in future

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review we really appreciate it! We are so glad you found us and that we could provide you with an affordable treat for your pup. Welcome to the Budget Pet Products family. Licks x

I live in rural Australia. There is hardly any competition here with regards to buying items for your pets. I discovered Budget Pet Products & have been saving money since. I buy in bulk where possible & I think I only have to pay around $49 before free shipping kicks in. Marvellous! Cheap competitive prices & free shipping with the proviso you spend so much on goods. And the products I buy get posted/shipped very quickly. I’d certainly recommend Budget Pet Products (:

That's pawesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review :)! We are so glad you discovered us and are now part of the BPP family. Buying in bulk is definitely a big $$ saver. We are always working hard on providing affordable products and fast delivery to get to your pup :) Licks x

Good products at great prices, & speedy delivery

We have been buying everything we need to keep our dog healthy & well groomed from BPP for more than 2 years. Their prices are always competitive and even though we live in regional NSW, we receive our products two days after ordering. We are very satisfied customers!

Hiya thanks so much for this furtastic review! We are so glad we are able to provide your bubs with our goodies in regional NSW. We do our best to provide top prices and fantastic products and we are so happy to have you in our BPP family. Licks x

Best Online Pet Products Store

I can't recommend Budget Pet Products enough! They have an amazing product selection, brilliant deals and massive savings. The customer service and after care service are exceptional. The app makes ordering and keeping track so easy. What more could I want. Thanks Budget Pets. Keep up the great work!

Hi Bronnie, wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words. We are so glad you are loving our app and our customer service team! Thanks so much for being a part of the Budget Pet Product family

Amazing value and quality:)

I purchased a medium flash pet bed for my border collie & it came so quickly, with a lovely reward too! Great service and amazing quality. I recommended it to many others :)

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and couldn't be happier to provide your Border Collie with our products. Licks x

Savings!

I have saved over $40 per 12kg bag of Hills science Metabolic dry food than buying it at vets !mum is now going to buy her cat products from here as well !

Awesome! Thanks a heap for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family. We are so happy you are recommending us to your family! Licks x

competitive pricing

I have used Budget Pet Products a few times now for worm and flea treatments for my dog and cat, competitive pricing, excellent service with super fast delivery. will never go back to purchasing these products from the Vet at twice the price.

Trudy thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to leave us feedback. We couldn't be happier to help provide affordable products for you and your fur family :)

super fast delivery and product availability

I bought royal canin chihuahua puppy from budget pet products online store yesterday (thursday) and i was surprised that the item arrived today (friday). i'm a bit worried as i'm running out of kibbles. Not only that the delivery is super fast, but they are one of the few that sells royal canin chihuahua puppy kibbles at a low price too. Overall, i'm very happy. Thank you Budget Pet Products. More power to you.

Awesome, thanks for the support! We appreciate your feedback as a customer. We hope to continuously provide you and your fur baby chihuahua with great quality service and low prices :) Licks x

Highly recommended

Good prices, fast delivery, never have any problem with order, have two dogs so save a lot to shopping with Budget Pet Products online store , free delivery is great offer Well done guys

Hey Tanya, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that our free delivery service got to you so fast and that our products were very much ruv'd!

I'm so happy with my orders.

This is great I can buy high quality goods for my precious pets. The wetdog food is healthy, my dog absolutely loves the taste. The cat products are great. Cheaper and better quality, the kitty litter is superb. It actually stops the smells, I bought a 14kg bag. Cat food is cheap and high quality. Also delivery was fast, I live in Melbourne, so I'm so happy with their service and range of products. I want to say Thank you so much. This has been my second order, I'm going to keep ordering from you. Thanks
D Greenfield, Melbourne.

Hi, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuing providing you and your fur family with outstanding service :)

Amazing service eveytime

I have been shopping with Budget Pet products for a few years now and I have never had any issues. Their customer service is amazing. I find they are the cheapest to sell Comfortis plus worming and flea tablets. I love the free postage and although when the worming boxes arrive they have been flattened (to make postage cheaper), I've never had any arrive damaged. Will absolutely recommend and shop again at Budget pet products.

Awesome! Thanks a heap, Samantha for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family! We are so glad the delivery got to you guys in no time and that we can continue to provide you with affordable prices on great products. Licks xSamantha?

Never put a paw wrong

This is a great online store with consistently good service and great prices. Highly recommend for all pet products including food. Very reliable company with great communication and lots of specials.

Yay!!! Great to hear Karen. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for being part of the Budget Pet Products Family.

Just Purrrrrfect

I will forever use budget pet products...I have never come across such an amazing range of heavily discounted products that are securely parcelled & 100% accurate...your professionalism is what sets you miles apart from the rest...one very happy fur baby mother here.

Hi Shaz, wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words and being a long-standing Budget Pet products family member :) Sending fur pats to your babies x

very quick postage

Ivery happy with my order being delivered in very short time , the product price was lowest as I have ever paid for , very happy with service and will repeat order when required ,will recommend to family and friends thank you

Hey, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and leaving us a great review. It's great to hear that our service got to you so fast and that our products were very much ruv'd at cheap prices!

Excellent Online Pet Store

I have been purchasing from Budget Pet Products online for a few years. I am satisfied with the prices, the excellent customer service and quick delivery time. Great website which is very easy to navigate. Thank you.

Awesome! Thanks a heap, for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family! We are so glad the delivery got to you guys in no time and that we can continue to provide you with affordable prices on great products. Licks x

One of the main ingredients is toxic to dogs

I purchased the "Aquadent water additive for cats and dogs" in good faith thinking that Budget Pet Products would have done their due diligence. Imagine my shock to find that one of the main ingredients , Xylitol is toxic to dogs. I wrote to express my dismay and all I got was a paper that had been financed by a manufacturer of a similar product stating that after a two week period there appeared to be no ill effects to animals. Well that is not sound science for the long term and the product has not been tested at all on cats, ever, yet is described as being suitable for cats and dogs. I wrote to them again to explain why the study that was given to me was not based on sound unbiased science, but have not received a response. The website is pretty good to purchase products, don't get me wrong, but their lack of duty of care to the animals they are meant to serve is disturbing, due to the lack of regulation in selling animal products, they are not legally liable if anything happens to the animals who use their product.

Hi Billy, Thank you for contacting us and providing your valued feedback. We have contacted the Aquadent's manufacturer on your behalf to help assist you with information regarding Xylitol in the product. I can assure you the amount of Xylitol in Auadent is at a safe level for both dogs and cats. See below Manufacturer, Verbac's response to the concerns regarding this product. "Thank you for your query regarding Aquadent. The concentration of xylitol in Aquadent safe for dogs and cats. It has been used in many countries including Australia, the US and the UK for more than 8 years without any suspected toxicity cases being reported. Please find below some specific information on the safety of Aquadent for dogs and cats which should allay your concerns. There have been published case reports of xylitol toxicity when dogs have eaten human products containing xylitol, for example, cakes and chewing gum made with xylitol as a sugar replacement. Xylitol is known to cause hypoglycaemia at doses higher than 100mg/kg and liver failure at doses higher than 500mg/kg. When Aquadent is diluted and used as directed there are no concerns relating to toxicity. Please find below additional information (I have highlighted relevant areas for you): Xylitol safety: (NB 'Breathalyse' was the previous tradename of Aquadent in the USA; Xylitol is a sugar-free sweetener that has antibacterial properties): The concentration level of Xylitol in Aquadent: " I hope this eases your concerns... I do hope you continue to use Budget Pet Products as we are conscientious, Australian Owned family-run business comprised of proud pet owners and our vision is to bring pet products to the public at affordable prices. We are a business which strives to make great products available to our customers at affordable prices. Kind regards, Budget Pet Products

Inexpensive, easy, great variety

I stumbled across this site a few years ago and I have not shopped anywhere else since. Always receive items exactly as described, dispatched immediately, prices are cheaper than other sites even including postage. Thank you.

Yay we are so glad you stumbled across us :)! Thanks so much for being such a loyal customer and member of our Budget Pet Product Family. We will continue to strive in providing an amazing range at great low prices!

Highly recommend for all your pet needs!

Highly recommend Budget Pet Products! Placed an order at 9pm Monday night and it arrived this morning (Thursday) at 7.30am to rural QLD. Competitive prices, large range and free freight.

Woohoo! We are so glad you got your delivery at rocket speed! We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family! We work hard to provide our BPP family with new products at low rates and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review. Licks x

Best prices, top service.

I’ve found Budget Per Products to be the cheapest supplier for Revolution for Cats. I order online and the product is delivered the same week, even though I’m in SA and they are in Qld. If I ever have an enquire, their customer service is always spot on. A wonderful Australian business I’m proud to support and recommend to friends.

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad we can provide you with cheap prices for Revolution of Cats and great customer service from our team. We are always just a call away to help you with any further questions or queries you may have :)

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?
Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.
Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?
When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.Thanks Dan, that is correct. All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions. Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).

Similar listings