Pet Chemist

3.5

Emil L.

Emil L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow, bureaucratic, impolite.

I was impolitely told that they would process my pet's script immediately. Instead, it's been four days and they've yet to fill the order, let alone post it.

I don't recommend this business and I won't be using them again.

Pet Chemist Online
    Howard H.Pet Chemist Online

Hi Emil, We are sorry to hear of your experience. This is not our usual process. I cannot find any orders under your name. Can you please provide us with your order number so we can investigate what has happened?

Great advice. Great prices. Speedy 2 day courier delivery!!

Our little mate Buddy has heart failure. The vet recommended Pet Chemist as their prices were less than half.
    We sometimes only notice at the last minute that we have only 1-2 days of Vetmedin left due to the dark bottle. No worries - Pet Chemist always has delivered by courier within a few days. We have dealt with Pet Chemist some half dozen times. They have only ever given us good advice. Great service - friendly and knowledgeable staff (thanks Dee with advice re: compounding). We are happy, we've saved considerable money and Buddy is doing well. Highly recommend Pet Chemist.

Miria G.

Miria G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Do not rely on this service if your pet needs its medication. Even paying for express post I have twice received medication by standard post which has meant a significant delay in receiving my order. I have had to pay the local vet for medication to bridge the gap. Unacceptable. Do not use.

Chemists

Find out how Pet Chemist compares to other Chemists

Dan

Dan

Were really good but probably won't return after last order

Had the exact same issue as Karinb below. Ordered on 23 December (presume she means this date) and company took until 5 January to fulfil script. There was no indication on website or social media that they would not be filling orders from 23 December onwards until after new year. Apparently they sent an email but not every customer is on this list and I don't know why they'd assume that.

I presumed they’d at least be doing scripts on business days as per usual. They were happy to take my money on 23 December. Really poor effort, especially considering the important nature of the medications they sell

Karinb

KarinbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heart medication for my Dog

Put in my order on 33rd December 8am paid for express delivery. Received confirmation of order. Its 31 December and order says still processing. As of tomorrow afternoon I am out of medication and I am very anxious about my dogs welfare. My order still say processing I have tried to contact Pet Chemist it appears they are closed till 4 January.
    They have dropped the ball I am extremely disappointed.

CGD

CGDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service & Prompt Delivery

I ordered a product from Pet Chemist for my cat who has renal problems. After ordering on the 23rd December I did not expect to receive my product for sometime due to Christmas. I am happy to say that it arrived on the 30th December. The product was well packaged and was a lot less expensive than what I would have paid at my local vet. I will definitely use them again.

Sandy A

Sandy AFar North Queensland, QLD

One Very Happy Customer.

I would like to commend Dee for her excellent customer service when placing
    my first phone order with her this week. Nothing was a bother.
    It has been a pleasure dealing with PET CHEMIST.

cheapimmitation

WORRIED SICK ALL WEEKEND MY CAT IS GOING TO BE SICK NOW TOO - TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.

I had ordered from pet chemist online before and never had a problem sending the original prescription after uploading a scan and ordering. For some reason this is not good enough and they have taken my money and sent an email reading: The status of order #115433 is now ON HOLD - Original Prescription Required. My cat is going to run out of medicine and I paid for express post to get this script filled LAST WEEK. This is so wrong I need that order sent out I literally cant sleep this is so bad! Please stop this madness I will send the prescription why would anyone lie about this my cat needs her medicine!!

cheapimmitation

Call the vet if you think someone would go to the lengths of creating a fake prescription for hyperthyroid cat - just ridiculous!!!!

ninn

ninnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast post no generics

My dog has epilepsy and has tablets twice a day, i have to send them original script and the minute it arrives they ship my order
    Once in 3 yrs they rang me to say delay on product for a week, there was an international delay due to TGA rebranding, they advised me to go to vets and get a weeks worth of pills just in case because they understood the necessity for continued medication for epilepsy. They also send email with timely reminders of postage order deadlines and public holidays
    cost is half the amount the vets charge and the real product no generics, can't recommend them enough

Chemists

Find out how Pet Chemist compares to other Chemists

Lynn

Lynn

So fast and affordable!

I ordered vetmedin for my dog on Monday night and explained that I only had a few more days worth of supply. They had it shipped on Tuesday and I received it on Wednesday morning (I did pay for express shipping)! Very happy with the affordable price, customer service and speed.

ChrisR

ChrisRSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I forgot to reorder my pooch's heart medication, only discovered with 2 days supply left. Pet Chemist bent over backwards to expedite the order quickly and despatched it same day and with Express Post the package arrived 36 hours later. Very grateful for their outstanding customer service. Highly recommend, great pricing and great service.

Sayuri

SayuriMorwell, VIC

You are in good hands with Pet Chemist

I bought Vetmedine and Lovan for my aging dog who suffer from Valvular Degeneration and terrible anxieties. I chose Pet Chemist primarily for their attractive pricing (best online) they offer but what a surprise how professional and efficient they turned out to be- a very positive shopping experience.