Petstock

Petstock

Verifiedpetstock.com.au

2,764 reviews · Statistics

92% · 2,542208 · 8%
Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (2,097)
4.8 (2,051)
4.9 (1,966)

Petstock2,764 reviews
Chugg
Chugg
  Physical store

Pleasant store with a good selection of products

I find the staff very helpful and know the products well.
The dog washing bay is good.
Everything is clean, neat and well-displayed.
The young woman who served me did offer additional lines on special.
It was a pleasant visit. Show details
Peter
Peter

First time DIY Wash

My first visit to a Petstock store to use DIY Wash. Team member was very helpful, showed me how to use equipment, made sure I was comfortable to proceed. Nothing was a problem. I complimented the team member whilst paying ".. many thanks for help, that was super-easy and my dog smells so good now." Plus as a part of my first visit, I received a bonus voucher to use next time. how good is that ! Show details
DSV Staja
DSV Staja2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Staff was very kind and knowledgeable

This is a lovely Pet love and service ❤️
I found all that my pets beed Show details
Ajin C.
Ajin C.NSWSydney, NSW
  Physical store

Helpful staff, good store for bunny owners

Great place for rabbit hay, cheap and good quality. The staff were very helpful. Show reply
Hairbear
HairbearSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Pleasant necessary experience

Good selection of products with competitive prices. Clean store with friendly staff. Show details ·  1
Lini A.
Lini A.

Best vibes ever

The lovely girl who served me at the St Lukes store was so welcoming and caring she was able to help me identify which size shoe to get for my Labrador Saiyan -(Dragon ball Z reference) and said to come back if it didn't fit. My dog loved it so much she gets excited when its time for walkies ❤️ thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Cooper
CooperWestern Australia

Best dog groomers around

Best place to take your fur baby for a groom!! Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Physical store

A place Where all pets send there owners

Great service, and discount every time,and if I had a dog I'd get it to give me a hydrobath Show details ·  1
Gordo
GordoOakdale3 posts

Magic makeover

Dogs well taken care of . Looked. awesome when I picked them up ,are very happy to go there Show details ·  1
penny F.
penny F.

Fantastic service

Fantastic dog grooming service was provided and my dog was cared for extremely well Show details ·  1
summerwind1974
summerwind1974TASLaunceston, TAS22 posts
  Online store

Fast delivery

I needed Wombaroo fast but the weather has been difficult and I don't drive so I found that Pet Stock had it for a decent price. The order process was simple, delivery was very cheap and picking, packing and delivery were fast. Happy customer. Show reply
Margaret
Margaret
  Physical store

customer service and products available for purchase in store

easy store to deal with great staff made phone call first got advice then called into the store to buy Show details ·  1

Large puppy biscuits, treats

Great service, knowledgeable staff, clean and tidy, good value for money Show details ·  1
Libby O.
Libby O.

Fantastic service

Friendly, knowledgeable and helped me straight away. Loved the personalised shopping I got Show details ·  1
Ralph W.
Ralph W.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

poodle grooming

Very happy with the staff and the grooming, the dogs look beautiful Show details ·  1