Listing monitored by PetStock

Lynda M
Lynda MNorth Queensland, QLD

very disappointed with dog grooming.

catl5252
catl5252

Never have any stock(Hills science diet)

Our local pet stock store never has any stock.Rang and order click and collect.Still waiting after 3 weeks. Finally turned up.

DazB
DazBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Defective Dog coat

I purchased a dog coat Petstock in August 2020 (Ruff 'n' Rugged) As it was purchased on the edge of spring it hasnt been overly used, Fast fwd to June 2021 the jacket's Velcro has prematurely worn out.. With covid restrictions we havnt had much of a chance to get to our nearest store which is 23ks away, I returned the item to ask them what their thoughts were on the product.. I was made to feel like i was trying to rip them off somehow by suggesting that quality of the jacket was sub standard?
Petstock contacted me via the Product Review mediation process and put me in contact with the dog coat supplier (Ruff 'N'rugged)
Customer service (Sammy) from Ruff N Rugged was great and sent me a new coat and extra dog goodies.

Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buddy & Belle Self-warming Round Bolster Bed Steel Grey from Petstock

We bought a Buddy & Belle Self-warming Round Bolster Bed Steel Grey from Pet Stock on 23 May for $109.99, and now on 2 June we open it to wash the inner cushion only to find it is ripped on one side and disintegrating quickly. The medium we bought is for a 16 month old Mini Schnauzer. While the dog has been warm so far, we are very disappointed with the quality.
Pet Stock at Mornington (Mornington-Tyabb Rd) were fabulous and replaced the offending dog bed.

Nena K.
Nena K.

grooming

My dog is left with some pretty bad razor burns right near his butt and end of his tail. When I called to as what has happened Medi started arguing with me. Very unprofessional

Pathetic

Bec
BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic vet

Was greet by friendly staff and the while seeing the vet he took the time to explain the problem with mine and my mums dogs.

Kiza
KizaGippsland, VIC

Crap

Brought $140 dog clippers got them home they worked crap called store in Traralgon was told to bring them back in got there and was told no we can’t take them back you have to send them back to company for refund so have to pay to post back then wait 6-8 weeks for refund all this happened in under an hour very poor service won’t be returning here again

disgusting

placed order - received email stating would order would have to be supplied from out of state - if problem please contact them.
rang and requested priority shipping which petstock agreed - also agreed to ship that day.
3 days later rang them and they just cancelled the order after speaking to me, and didn't contact me at all.
special vet order for my animals.
disgraceful behaviour from any store let alone a pet store. buyer beware.

ron

done that - got nothing but a feeble apology for lying to me, and leaving my sick animals to suffer.
if you didn't have the stock why agree to upgrade the shipping and then never ship at all? you just wanted the money.

ron

as everyone can see from the lack of response from petstock the above was correct. i just wish everyone could have heard the conversation, because the total disinterest and hostility said it all.

Spqr1012
Spqr1012Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Chinese algae eater doesn't just eat algae

Website crashed

Understand there is a sale on and there would be a higher demand for the website.
I did infact go instore and purchase products.
However I have since decided on wanting more products and attempted for 2 days to access the website put in a queue states 15 minutes then continues to jump from 15 to 18 down to 9 them back to 20.
This is highly disappointing.

C H
C HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Apparently a sale, it is impossible to access their websites. I find it hard to believe that so many are on the website at once for 30 hours. I have tried for over 30 hours to order my pets food.
Gave up and went elsewhere

Customer S.PetStock

terrible website cant actually look for anything

this website seems to dump you in a queue to be dealt with by either a person or online bot and had wait time of more than 30 minutes. Stupid system when all I wanted to do was check if they had particular items available and cost of those possible for instore purchase. I could in fact drive to the store, look in person and buy products faster than waiting to be "served" by this site.

They need to have a real online store that allows customers to look at what stock items they offer not just special promos on a main page

Peggy Naumov
Peggy NaumovCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Halti

I recently took my dog to Petstock , Latrobe st, Ballarat to have a Halti fitted . Bethany was very patient with my anxious boy and within minutes he was sitting on the floor while Bethany fitted the Halti on-him.Walking instantly changed to be enjoyable so thank you to this staff member for her patients and knowledge of the correct product for my anxious dog.
A week later I went in with my other dog for Bethany to fit another Halti to him.
Our lives have changed to be a pleasure walking.
Excellence to this Petstock staff member.
Peggy Naumov

Dog wash downer
Dog wash downerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks good but doesn't reflect the experience

I have been using the Vermont South Petstock DIY dog bath facility. My dog is older and we have been going there since it opened. I was told when I arrived there today that I could only have 10 minutes in the facility despite the fact I had never been told that before. I had to argue to get a second token. No shampoo in the machine (not the first time). It takes a lot longer to hand shampoo the dog so took

Read more reviews - page 2