PetStock

2.4

amber p.

amber p.

Holes in multiple dog food bags, they are aware but sell anyway

Not shopping here (petstock MELTON) again after they sold me a bag of dog food with a hole in it that had been taped up. I got it exchanged, though the guy had the attitude that it was all good for them to sell bags of food with holes in it! But just noticed there's a hole in the bag they exchanged it for too! Obviously either don't care about the pets they supply for or just have no understanding about food safety. Shopping at Best Friends across the road from now on..

Store LocationMelton Vic
Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

Carrum Downs - Our dog had to go back to the Vet as was still unwell, was told to bring him back if unwell after his tablets were finished. Rang up and lady on the phone was very rude and said our dog could not come back for 4 days. Had to take him to another Vet.

Kelly-Ann

Kelly-AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

I turned up to PETstock Braeside 5 minutes after closing time to pick up my click and collect order. Not only was the guy I spoke to cheerful and welcoming, but he carried my large cat tree out to my car, dismantled it for me and made sure I was ok to put it together again at home. Exceptionally good service! I’ll definitely be visiting again soon.

Store LocationBraeside

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price matching is pathetic

Price matching is pathetic, more than twice the price of petcircle and won’t price match even though both stores online or instore. Time wasting fine print is rediculous and a joke

Store LocationCranbourne
Sandra D.

Sandra D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damage by fish tank

Purchased fish tank shaped like a TV, 3 weeks later leaked and left water damage on wooden bench, took fish tank back, they found the leak and where not prepared to compensate for damage to my wooden bench. Numerous phone calls to head office and they where not also prepared to cover damages, instead directed me to manufacturer who is now telling me he will contact his lawyer. You would think there would be some warranty with fish tank but NO. I will never buy anything from Petstock again. Stay clear and shop elsewhere.

Store LocationSA

Poor knowledge and customer service

Rang both Toowoomba stores who advised they stocked the product i required and to order online and they would post out. After multiple phone calls including to their online ordering department, I find that they only post from their warehouse. The stores did try to help but they both lacked the knowledge of online ordering and wanted me to drive 4 hours to collect. As for the online department, she was rude and obnoxious with no customer service at all. I purchased the kit originally from petstock toowoomba, in store but you have all lost a customer now. Dont bother with this amateur organisation

Store LocationToowoomba QLD
B.Woods

B.WoodsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Abysmal customer service

La Trobe Street Ballarat store - staff were preoccupied with phone calls and computer and dismissive of customers needing assistance plus stock was extremely overpriced. Looking forward to your liquidation sale.

Store LocationBallarat

Poor service

Store LocationConstellation Drive Store, Auckland
Ryan D.

Ryan D.Peel, WA

It should be illegal to advertise one price and charge another.

Recently having to buy flea bombs for my home i went onto your web site to find fido flea bombs for one price. I went into the Mandurah shop and the bombs were around $6 more expensive than advertised on the web site.
I asked if we could have the advertised price and the worker said that it doesn't matter the online price. I nearly refused to buy it but our normal pet store was out of stock..
This is not our first bad Experience in the Mandurah store and will not be going back thats for sure

Store LocationMANDURAH

Chocolate_tiger

Chocolate_tigerBrisbane

Always great service

The staff in my local store are always extremely friendly and helpful. The have a great range of products available and their click and collect service is always quick and efficient.

Store LocationLawnton
jaz

jazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this is terrible

they gave me two unproperly cared for reptiles and they both died within a month of getting them they even admitted they weren't keeping proper record of there animals I spent so much time and emotions on these pets to find out they weren't cared for and sold the right way

Store Locationsa adelaide
Christine F.

Christine F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Petstock groomer is the best.

My toy poodle Sizzle was groomed beautifully by Steph at Petstock Middle Camberwell this week. The clip is wonderfully done and my dog was so comfortable with the groomer. Thank you Steph. You will see us again. Photos of before and after. Christine Ferrari.

Store LocationMiddle Camberwell Victoria.
Shane S.

Shane S.Sydney, NSW

Dog wash rip off at PETstock Zetland

Store LocationZetland
H Kim

H KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cat litter package arrived damaged and went everywhere

I ordered 2 cat litter items and they were so badly packed they burst in the packed box. More than half were poured out from both boxes.

I contacted the customer service and they said they will organise the courier to pick this up then I'll have to wait for them to receive the damaged items and send me new ones. But guess what they didn't even turn up to pick it up.

The first person I spoke to was condescending to me on emails and the second person didn't even reply back.

What a crap company.

Steph Wahl

Steph Wahl

Braeside store are amazing.

After bad experiences in your other store I went into Braeside and they are amazing. Very helpful, very polite staff attempting to help anyway they can. Will be returning to this store 100%. Nick and Teagan Thank you.

Store LocationBraeside, Melbourne

Glenno

GlennoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service... what service

Planned to pop in to get some stuff for my pups 3rd birthday, some miscellaneous dog essentials and to seek advice on a new kibble ... one person serving another out back sitting down. Asked for assistance and pointed in the direction . Went down there appeared to be no stock .. walked past this woman again. She didn’t recall who I was... see you Pet Stock

Store LocationRobina QLD

great staff and manager ship using commonsense and professionalism

Spoke over the phone and in store at the wodonga branch .I have nothing but praise for all involved in the running of this store, very professional and courteous with a high level of knowledge

Store Locationwodonga

Order delayed but support outstanding

My order was delayed but the support through emails, with Melinda, was outstanding. I received responses to all of my emails within only a few hours each time. Delays were with Auspost as they are being hammered because of the COVID-19 lockdown. None the less, Melinda was responsive and helpful every time. Thank you

Retha v.

Retha v.

Refused return of malfunctioning $20 lead -I have spent $1000 with this store

Bought dog lead 6 months ago clasp now malfunctioning ( almost resulting in injury of my dog ) and staff/management refusing to exchange. I have spent $ 1000’s with this store now going directly to brands I trust online ( not PetStock, at better prices ) and the ACCC.

Store LocationAltona North
Natalia

NataliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So amazing and perfect

The staff were really friendly and I was able to get what I needed plus more which was fantastic. The have a lot of products which made it really easy for me to find what I needed quickly.