Verifiedpetstock.com.au

AngieIllawarra, NSW

great service

Excellent customer service
Easy shop to navigate
Excellent prices you will get a good bargain Show details
Jenny F.
Jenny F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Purchasing dog coat

All of the staff were super friendly and happy to serve me. Answered my question which was helpful and gave me peace of mind to purchase my dog coat. Happy days :) Show details
Anita S.
Anita S.Murray Region, NSW
  Physical store

Lovely staff and good customer experience

It is always nice to go to the petshop and look at all their items.
I bought BlackHawk food for my litter of puppies as it was good value with 25% discount and also to have brand money to spend. People are always happy and smiling when I visit. Show details ·  1
Diane J.
Diane J.Southern and Hills, SA
  Physical store

Excellent customer service and approachable staff

Excellent costumer service
Friendly approachable staff
Staff helped me find a suitable jacket for my dog.
On other occasions staff allowed my dog to be in the grooming room for fitting jackets and offered free nail clipping trial to see how he would go. Show details ·  1
Barry
Barry
  Physical store

Excellent service, the sttaff willing to help with everything

Great customer relations. The store with more. Nothing was to hard. Show details ·  1
Roslyn H.
Roslyn H.

Very pleasant shopping at Pet Stock Takapuna

Well stocked store, very friendly and efficient staff, no complaints from me Show details ·  1
Michelle D.
Michelle D.2 posts

Favourite pet store

Friendly and professional staff. Always very helpful and knowledgeable. Have good produce knowledge. Show details ·  1
Beth M.
Beth M.

Oaten Hay

Great customer service. Great quality oaten hay from PetStock country. Show reply
JoJo
JoJoGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service

Great customer service and excellent product knowledge. Will be back Show details ·  1
Jae
Jae2 posts

Excellent service, great price,

Very competitive pricing compared to other stores. Great service, highly recommended. Show details ·  1
fiona w.
fiona w.

Great customer service

Great customer service both on the phone and in person. I needed my dogs nails trimmed however would be 5 mins later than when they close the grooming section, when I called, the wonderful team said they were happy to stay back to get the job done. When in store they were quick and efficient making it a pleasant experience for my dog who isn’t normally a fan of getting his nails trimmed.
Chicky
ChickyHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Hermit crab experience

Excellent service and advise left very confident with the tips and help I received. Show details ·  1
Tj d
Tj dMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Physical store

Hannah is fab, enough said

Hannah is amazing and helps my reptile have the best life. Show details ·  1
Michael E.
Michael E.2 posts
  Physical store

Hard to get dog diabetic food

Great service great staff and a all round great shopping experience Show details ·  1
Lets Eat
Lets EatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts

Friendly, helpful staff. Competitive pricing

I have always found their products to be competitively priced & they are willing to price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere.
Caring & kind to my anxious furry friend when he gets groomed. Show details ·  1