PetStock

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Haley

HaleySouth East Queensland, QLD

MITES!!

I bought hay for my Guinea pig. The next morning I saw my Guinea pig itching excessively and looked in the bag which was infested with mites. I took the bag of hay back the next day to let them know so no other guinea pigs would get infested. They admitted it was mites but tried to say it happens all the time and it's just the luck of the draw sort of thing. They offered no treatment for my Guinea pig either to get rid of them.

Store LocationNoosa

Shane P.

Shane P.Canberra

Cannot get orders correct.

For the second time the incorrect item has been sent. It's always the say story "we will generate a ticket for you to send it back" this is NOT good enough by any standards. I will not be shopping with petstock online any more. I'll give Pet Barn ago, maybe they have competent pickers in their warehouse.

maisey

maisey

wont honor my 15% off

I cancelled my autoship b.c i needed to order the item today.
iasked about my 15% off and says its only for austoship. but she agreed i would have had my discount if i hadnt cancelled.
( it was only within the hour)
they are the worst!!
i was a repeat customer. not anymore.
how horrible do you need to be ??
never again. horrible service

Jacinta

JacintaSydney

Balgowlah pet stock with reactive dog behind counter

Store LocationBalgowlah

Autoship is rubbish

Autoship has been repeatedly utterly useless, and the staff even worse. Don't bother, and take your money elsewhere, the first time. At least you might get what you ordered, where and when you want it.

Horrible grooming experience

Lawnton PETstock store QLD - Horrible grooming experience- my little Maltese x was very sore on pick up and couldn't stop licking her bottom when I had a look at her bottom it was all red and burnt it took a couple of weeks to heal with creams, her hair cut was so shocking I was speechless, the groomer was not welcoming to my little girl just grabbed her and started ripping off her collar I had to walk away as I was about to cry I will never put my baby through that again.

MGK

MGKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible grooming experience - my dog was left with a horrible cut and very traumatised for months afterwards

Store LocationAltona North PetStock

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer Service

Great customer service and great product range - could'nt be happier with the experince I received in store. The staff member that served me were all over my needs and loved my dog.

Store LocationOrmond
tassieboy

tassieboyLaunceston, TAS

Never follow though with requests so why asked in the first place

Store LocationLaunceston
Grant S

Grant SAU

Rancid Pig Ears (Black Dog)

After purchasing a large bag of Black Dog (Pigs Ears)on Thursday the 29/8/19 from the Parafield store, we found the product/bag to have a strong, bad, rancid oil smell.
Upon returning the product for a refund 30/8/19 at 5pm, the staff were reluctant to acknowledge the strong rancid oil smell coming from the bag, or give a refund.
The manager stated that they always smell like that and she would cut them up and use them at Puppy Play School.
We have been buying Pigs Ear for our dogs for many years and they always love eating them. This time they would not touch them,The product was off.
A refund was evidently given

Store LocationParafield

Eddy E.

Eddy E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Petstock Essendon if you care your health stay away!!!

Their selling cat litter product was extremely dusty. Its quality was terrible. I got sick because of that it made whole house dust. I'm planning to complain to council as well. I just threw to the bin in same day but i couldn't rid of that dust from house for a while. Also price was double compare to the other shops with that quality. Such a dodgy place. Stay away

Store LocationEssendon petstock

Ross W.

Ross W.

Fix your online service

After 3 attempts on mobile, used computer to make booking, only to arrive at store a few days ands no record of booking and a lecture by a dog groomer on how to use a computer. Poor service and attitude, you've last a customer and anyone I know in the dogshow world will here about it as well.

Anon

AnonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online booking- no go

Was recommended Rousehill by another branch however when I called was referred to online booking. Booked on line a week ago, no follow up confirmation received and on making contact today am told service offered not available. Very disappointed!!

Karen H.

Karen H.Perth, WA

Outstanding customer service

This review should of been done a while ago but better late than ever.
Tomojin at the Balcatta branch is such an Assett to this company, she has an awesome, naturally friendly, genuine, kind personality & gives awesome customer service that deserves to be mentioned.
This level of customer service is often hard to find these days.
Thank you for making my day when I was there & I wish you all the best for your future.

Store LocationBalcatta
Imogen

ImogenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent, but not experts

Good for purchasing general items, especially for cats/dogs. However, more specific queries, especially regarding fish, they generally fall short. They do have "experts" in certain areas so if you require more specialised advice, speak to them.

Alison T.

Alison T.Mid North Coast, NSW

In person, online ... great store.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW

Tina M

Tina MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely slow

It took 4 working days for my item to be packed and posted when it arrived the bird seed was open spread through the box and the kitten tins were dented customer service didn't even say sorry about the slow packaging time or care about the damaged items as they are still usable. Pet circle delivered same items in 36hrs

Emma

EmmaCentral West, NSW

My PetStock experience

Cathy

CathySydney

Very good after sales service

After a slight mix up with my refund (on a change of mind product) I spoke to Mel on the online chat. She helped sort it out and arranged the refund almost immediately. Very happy and very impressed with the online chat service.

michelle.godkin