Price match

There is always a reason or excuse that they cannot price match even tho it's following all the rules and regulations..
There answer is to just buy online then.

Store LocationPooraka south australia

Always there!

LaTrobe Street Petstock, Ballarat, Victoria. This is a fantastic store. The staff are friendly and helpful. Some great me by name if not clear recognition. With a collection of critters I am in this store probably once a fortnight. Dog grooming, dog food, dog toys, crickets, chaff, sheep pellets, horse food, wormers etc. Dog grooming standards are amazing. Jasper B, the canine, and staff have a home like familarity.

Store LocationLaTrobe Street, Ballarat, Victoria

Karin Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor customer service

Disrespectful, rude and toxic culture. Product not as described. Selling kittens but profiles and foster carers descriptions do not match on several instances. Petstock management, regional management, customer service and rescue group deny accountability and treat customers valid complaint disrespectfully, awfully and illegally. No transparency. Truth tellers are dismissed. Only those with something to hide need to do that. I was not surprised to see poor reviews and the same experience on here and other review sites. Read the staff reviews on indeed.com.au. Confirms an unhealthy toxic culture and same experience all round from a staff perspective. Do not go to Petstock stores. Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationCentral Coast stores

oliveramelbourne

if you want get yelled and get attitude shown just go to knox city

treated like trash and yelled by manager of that knox place she cutted me in middle of talk no respect i told her no to talk back im older have respect was about fish issue i had if i had seen worst place i wouldnt believed be treated like trash never go again buy anything of petstock knox

Store Locationknox city

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Grooming

Essendo PETstock Giving the run around someone will call me back did not twice then you can come in if not busy. Then last time to busy not taking anyone all this only to get my little dog nails clipped. NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Christine

A week and a half of making calls to PETstock Had to make a booking with someone else. So disappointed with PETstock

Dan

Dan

Great store! Love it.

Great store, good selection of pet products at reasonable price. Friendly staff. Very spacious store and lovely selection of fish.

AWFUL customer service with incompetent staff Lilydale Store

Store LocationLilydale, Victoria
kim f.

Thanks, I was going to continue onto your website. What is the exchange policy? Generally without a receipt there is no refund but I wasn't asking for a refund, just the correct product.

Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Good when buying, returning nope

Sarah

Sarah

South Melbourne Store - Friendly Staff, Great Product Range

Store LocationSouth Melbourne, VIC

Smiles901123

Smiles901123South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Love this store BUT have recently discovered that they sell shark fins at the Mackay store. So disappointed and disgusted.

Store LocationMackay QLD
Jojo

Jojo

4 hours for grooming?!

They took 4 hours to groom my dog!!! Really?! I dropped off my dog at 1, call for checking up at 3, was told another half hour, turned up the store at 3:30, told another 10 mins... the time I got my dog is 4:45!!! Whatever the excuse you have! Usually it takes 1.5 hours to clip my dog at Box Hill store. by the time my dog got home, he is extremely thirsty. You can image being locked up for 3 hours waiting! I will not going back this groomer again. If you are the store manager read my review, you should ask some tips from Box hill stores. Very disappointed! Do not recommend unless you want your baby pet be locked up for 4 hours.

Store LocationCamberwell
David

David

Useless staff at delacombe

I waited and waited for someone to serve me. Was looking at a tree frog setup with frogs also. Had a $1000 to spend and staff stayed behind counter chatting. They looked at me several times without any acknowledgment. 4 other shoppers in the store also not served. I walked out and spent my money with your competitors. Won’t be back.

Store LocationDelacombe, Ballarat
Peter n Paul

Peter n PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toxic Weed

Bought 3 bunches of fish weed for 90 ltr tank with 7 fish in it on 27th november at Melton Store by sunday my tank had turned toxic and all were dead contacted Maria mgr at the store she really wasnt interested all she offered was a water test showed her a photo of the tank before hand returned the weed to the store not even a refund was offered she claims also we starved the fish of oxygen Wont be shopping there again after 15 yrs of good customer

Store LocationMelton
Gary K.

Gary K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not great

Went on Thursday night. Young employee was really nice and tried to help even though she hadn’t been working there long. However the other employee was seemed annoyed that I wanted to ask a question. Kinda rude.

Store LocationKnox city
Kristy

Kristy

Petstock Midland Shocking customer service

Got the third degree because my drivers licence (with photo id), bank card, pet details, past food orders, phone number and address details were'nt enough ID to pick up my online order of $31.00. I needed the email from my online order (email was on home computer as I dont have email on my phone).
It's one thing to follow company policy but the woman was just being plain rude. She even laughed at me because I got my house number muddled up as she made me so stressed.
Pet circle and pet warehouse are so much cheaper and petbarn have excellent customer service.
Petstock on absolutely no level do you even compare when you hire staff like this.

Store LocationMidland WA

Sophia156

Sophia156Perth, WA

DOG GROOMING BE WarNED

my dog was smacked and choked by the young girl with dark hair in ROCKINGHAM grooming salon. I posting it on Facebook its come to my attention this is not the first time she's hurt someone dog. I am devastated

Store LocationRockingham
Robba

RobbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much more expensive than competitors

I made my purchase and questioned the price as it seemed incredibly steep. When I checked the price (Advocate for cats) against what I normally pay with a competitor (PetCircle), PetStock charged over $30 more! I felt like an absolute fool for paying it. I won't go to PetStock again as Petcircle is way cheaper. (The customer service at PetStock is friendly, but that's not worth the extra $30.)

Store LocationClifton Hill
amber p.

amber p.

Holes in multiple dog food bags, they are aware but sell anyway

Not shopping here (petstock MELTON) again after they sold me a bag of dog food with a hole in it that had been taped up. I got it exchanged, though the guy had the attitude that it was all good for them to sell bags of food with holes in it! But just noticed there's a hole in the bag they exchanged it for too! Obviously either don't care about the pets they supply for or just have no understanding about food safety. Shopping at Best Friends across the road from now on..

Store LocationMelton Vic
Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

Carrum Downs - Our dog had to go back to the Vet as was still unwell, was told to bring him back if unwell after his tablets were finished. Rang up and lady on the phone was very rude and said our dog could not come back for 4 days. Had to take him to another Vet.

Kelly-Ann

Kelly-AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

I turned up to PETstock Braeside 5 minutes after closing time to pick up my click and collect order. Not only was the guy I spoke to cheerful and welcoming, but he carried my large cat tree out to my car, dismantled it for me and made sure I was ok to put it together again at home. Exceptionally good service! I’ll definitely be visiting again soon.

Store LocationBraeside