PetStock

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MGK

MGKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible grooming experience - my dog was left with a horrible cut and very traumatised for months afterwards

Store LocationAltona North PetStock

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer Service

Great customer service and great product range - could'nt be happier with the experince I received in store. The staff member that served me were all over my needs and loved my dog.

Store LocationOrmond
tassieboy

tassieboyLaunceston, TAS

Never follow though with requests so why asked in the first place

Store LocationLaunceston
Grant S

Grant SAU

Rancid Pig Ears (Black Dog)

After purchasing a large bag of Black Dog (Pigs Ears)on Thursday the 29/8/19 from the Parafield store, we found the product/bag to have a strong, bad, rancid oil smell.
Upon returning the product for a refund 30/8/19 at 5pm, the staff were reluctant to acknowledge the strong rancid oil smell coming from the bag, or give a refund.
The manager stated that they always smell like that and she would cut them up and use them at Puppy Play School.
We have been buying Pigs Ear for our dogs for many years and they always love eating them. This time they would not touch them,The product was off.
A refund was evidently given

Store LocationParafield

Eddy E.

Eddy E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Petstock Essendon if you care your health stay away!!!

Their selling cat litter product was extremely dusty. Its quality was terrible. I got sick because of that it made whole house dust. I'm planning to complain to council as well. I just threw to the bin in same day but i couldn't rid of that dust from house for a while. Also price was double compare to the other shops with that quality. Such a dodgy place. Stay away

Store LocationEssendon petstock

Fix your online service

After 3 attempts on mobile, used computer to make booking, only to arrive at store a few days ands no record of booking and a lecture by a dog groomer on how to use a computer. Poor service and attitude, you've last a customer and anyone I know in the dogshow world will here about it as well.

Anon

AnonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online booking- no go

Was recommended Rousehill by another branch however when I called was referred to online booking. Booked on line a week ago, no follow up confirmation received and on making contact today am told service offered not available. Very disappointed!!

Karen H.

Karen H.Perth, WA

Outstanding customer service

This review should of been done a while ago but better late than ever.
Tomojin at the Balcatta branch is such an Assett to this company, she has an awesome, naturally friendly, genuine, kind personality & gives awesome customer service that deserves to be mentioned.
This level of customer service is often hard to find these days.
Thank you for making my day when I was there & I wish you all the best for your future.

Store LocationBalcatta
Imogen

ImogenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent, but not experts

Good for purchasing general items, especially for cats/dogs. However, more specific queries, especially regarding fish, they generally fall short. They do have "experts" in certain areas so if you require more specialised advice, speak to them.

Alison T.

Alison T.Mid North Coast, NSW

In person, online ... great store.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW

Tina M

Tina MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely slow

It took 4 working days for my item to be packed and posted when it arrived the bird seed was open spread through the box and the kitten tins were dented customer service didn't even say sorry about the slow packaging time or care about the damaged items as they are still usable. Pet circle delivered same items in 36hrs

Emma

EmmaCentral West, NSW

My PetStock experience

Cathy

CathySydney

Very good after sales service

After a slight mix up with my refund (on a change of mind product) I spoke to Mel on the online chat. She helped sort it out and arranged the refund almost immediately. Very happy and very impressed with the online chat service.

michelle.godkin

michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dog grooming

An online retail business stuck in the stone ages

Bronwyn H

Bronwyn HCanberra

Service

Placed my order on Sunday and received on Tuesday afternoon. This was my first order with Pet Stock Online and am totally impressed with the service. Faster than any of the other online pet stores I've used in the past. Will definitely be recommending them and ordering again myself. Way to go Pet Stock

Terrible grooming service

I went to Knox Petstock today and gave my Maltese Shihtzu a full groom. I was shocked when I picked her up as she was shaved all over her whole body including her face and ears! Now she looks like a chihuahua. Also the groomer cut her paw and some spots over her body by accident!! I was angry and never go back again!!

Kelly

KellyGold Coast

Dog groomer Unavailable

Booked over the phone for a dog groom.Being close to Christmas not easy to get in anywhere. Was told when I arrived that the groomer was injured. No suggestion for help until I asked for the lady to see if she can get my dog in anywhere else. You would think that if you were unable to take care of my dog that you would find another Petstock to accommodate. Really, Really poor. Your customer service guarantee fails terribly. I was pretty much told, too bad so sad. very sorry. That does not help me. Will not return.

Tiff

TiffMelbourne

Great Groomers and helpful sales staff

Highly recommend the Chadstone store for Dog Grooming. Our Schnoodle and Cavoodle love going there and come out looking great.
We also got great advice when buying a fish tank and fish at the same store.

Faulty product won’t replace

I purchased a dog bar collar. It was vibrating whenever it wanted. Didn’t vibrate when dog barked as advertised . It was faulty and staff would not replace even tho it was legally required