HESTA Super Fund

HESTA Super Fund

Helpful HESTA

I have been a member for 20 years and have always found HESTA to be efficient and well organised. I recently arranged a part payment of my super to finance a bathroom renovation and found the staff member I spoke to very helpful and answered all my questions courteously and politely.

Hesta Happy

*Twenty five years
*"I found HESTA very helpful. Answered the questions that I asked and I was more than happy with the response." Always easy to check on my super balance on the internet.

Fantastic service

"My questions, although probably stupid to the person I spoke to, were answered really really well. I got all the information I required and I was able to continue with what I was doing, with an informed choice or decision."

Easy and Efficient

Gave all necessary information for rolling over funds. Contact staff employee was very clear and knowledgeable of the process. Also efficient with sending information. Thank you for your wonderful service.

So easy to deal with.

I have been with Hesta for years. The fund has performed really well over that time, which I am very pleased about. Every time I make phone contact with Hesta, I am treated with the greatest of respect and I always get a response to my enquiry quickly and precisely.

Perfect Super Fund

I have been with Hesta for over 30 years and extremely happy with there service. Staff very easy to communicate with and I'm happy that my super keeps growing. I also had money with another Super in which i have just rolled it over and Hesta made it quite easy by doing it all for me

Answered my enquiry efficiently

For a number of years and I have been satisfied with the performance. Have made changes in the mix over
the years to cover myself in strong swings in the sharemarket.

Good to deal wth

Have been with HESTA for over 22 years.
Vey satisfied with the returns which have enabled me to top up the Aged Pension through Income Streaming and make life a bit easier.

Great service all round

I ve been with Hesta for around 20 plus yrs and found them to be extremely helpful and pleasant . My super just keeps growing . An employer joined me up with another super and before I knew it, it had all gone in fees etc.They were suppose to be 1 of the best.
Once again I thank you all of your staff

Insurance enquiry

I've been with Hesta for almost 25 years.
When I rang with queries the person I spoke with answered all my questions clearly and explained my options.
Friendly, professional and able to answer all my questions promptly and efficiently.
Thanks for making it so easy to check on my super via phone or internet.

impressed how it grows

Very friendly joined approx 15 years ago, and watched my super grow, could not contribute as out of work for 1.5 years. The young man on the phone from Hesta helped me with all the details that my new employer needed. Thankyou Hesta you made my job easy.

I would cancel Hesta tomorrow if I could

On paper Hesta is fine. Accessing your fund is a nightmare of incompetent people giving useless advice. The ATO eventually advised me what to do. I have not once spoken to an adviser, where a matter has been resolved

Hi Martine We're really sorry to hear you’ve had this experience. We would like to look in to this further and will be sending you a private message to request for more info. Please note that we take all feedback seriously as we always want to provide the best service to our members. Kind regards The Team at HESTA

My super is going up, even though I haven't been contributing

Recently, after reading the Barefoot investor, I decided to check our super companies performance.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that my super has been going up nicely, whilst my husbands (Prime SUper) has been chewed up in fees and slowly dwindling. Even though I haven't been working (maternity leave) it has continued to rise. Thanks!

Happy with the service

Answered all my questions, resolved my problem and I have taken appropriate action on the basis of that, very helpful and I am very happy about that, thank you very much.

Heading to retirement

Hesta provided sound advice and assistance to my query.
I have been with Hesta for 20 years and very happy with their performance. Their returns to my income stream investment are great.

Excellent service!

Emma was very good at explaining how the online information works and I was able to see what I needed to see! Very happy with HESTA's service and over all information provided - do not regret having moved from another super fund.

Great customer service

Friendly, extremely helpful, the staff member went above and beyond to help me. She was very knowledgeable and patient. I now know how to navigate the system,and check my statements.

Prompt and reliable

I have been with Hesta since the nineties and decided to roll over my other supers into Hesta. The website is easy to navigate and telephone advice helpful. I have always been given the information I required quickly and efficiently"

Helpful with questions

The customer service team at Hesta were very helpful. They were very knowledgeable on all the areas we needed assistance with and pointed us in the right direction to get a solution to our questions. They also followed up with an email after the call and provided the links to help us move forward with our request.

"Friendly helpful and professional"

I've been with Hesta for a few years now. I rang to find out some information and the person I spoke to was very helpful, informative and friendly. No hesitation in recommending Hesta

If I am income streaming and the market crashes can u loose what is in my streaming account or just my main hesta account
Hi Chikanga Thanks for your question. Both your income stream and accumulation accounts are invested and subject to the same downturns in the market. This means that any losses that occur can affect all your accounts, however Super it is a long term investment, and even if your account suffers a loss in the short term over the course of your working life and now with Income stream products over the course of your retirement the downturns will likely be smoothed out. It is important to remember that all investment no matter how low the risks will have instability. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your super please call us on 1800 813 327, 8am-8pm AEST, Monday-Friday. Kind regards The Team at HESTA

I have nominated my husband to get my super fund, I joined HESTA for life insurance, will my life insurance benefits go to my husband automatically too?
Can't answer that one I am afraid....in the case of a Binding Nomination: The Trustees MUST pay the death benefit as nominated though Its not enough to nominate beneficiaries on the web page and put in percentages...you must complte a binding nomination...this can be printed out, witnnessed and sent to fundHi Shem Thanks for your question. Upon your passing, both your super balance and life insurance benefits are paid out. The trustee will distribute your remaining account balance and life insurance in the proportions and manner it determines, at the trustees' sole discretion. The trustee will consider the person/people nominated by you; however there are no guarantees that those nominated will receive the death benefit. To ensure your funds go to the right person, we recommend nominating a binding death beneficiary. Binding death benefit nominations provide greater certainty as to who receives your benefit when you die. The nomination is a legally enforceable instruction that requires (or 'binds') the HESTA Trustee to pay to the person(s) nominated in a Binding Death Nomination. This nomination must be updated every three years. To nominate a binding death beneficiary, please download and complete the following form: https://www.hesta.com.au/content/dam/hesta/Documents/Binding-death-benefit-nomination.pdf Please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1800 813 327, 8am-8pm (AEST), Monday-Friday and we will be happy to assist. Kind regards The Team at HESTAMany thanks for this info! I’m wondering if I have a policy number for life insurance too? My husband just asked about it. Or I just need my HESTA member number to make a claim?

I’m living in Vietnam now, how can I talk superfund of Hesta from overseas?
Hi Trang Thanks for your question. There are numerous ways you can contact our team and we will be happy to assist. -Email hesta@hesta.com.au -Call us overseas on +61 3 9200 4714 -Message us via our HESTA Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hesta.super -Connect with us via Click to Chat through our website: https://www.hesta.com.au Kind regards The Team at HESTA

Other Industry Funds