• Rates and Fees
Mr Kerr

Mr KerrGippsland, VIC

02.48 n the morning ... all is well !!!!

10 years plus .......... I am satisfied with the super funds performance. Thank you .... now to get to the thirty words, am I nearly there ...are we there yet ? Almost .. Ah yes !!!

Amanda Gillies

Amanda GilliesLaunceston, TAS

Absolutely amazing, explained fully.

I have been with Hesta for many years, however with the covid-19 pandemic, I have lost 1000's of dollars with the share market falling to record lows. I am hoping that it will pick up sooner rather than later.

Rates and Fees

I was given print and clear information.

I have been with Hesta over 30 years and have been happy with my Superanuation results. I needed to access my fund to purchase a car and the process was very satisfactory.

Jenny C

Jenny CSouthwest, VIC

"answered my query easily and clearly"

I have been with HESTA since approx 1992 and have always found them helpful and efficient. Performance of HESTA has continued to be strong throughout this time and has not disappointed me

sandy

sandyCentral West, NSW

Satisfaction and recognition

Have been with Hesta for the past 21 years totally satisfied with the fund
I don't really interact much in regards to investment side of it all but will soon be retiring so looking for some assistance there.

Lyn C

Lyn CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Moving my income stream to Hesta from another fund was easy

Recently I moved my income stream to Hesta from another industry fund. I expected this process to take some time and it did, probably close to two weeks because the previous fund is legally allowed to take five business days from the receipt of my application to withdraw and that application had to be posted through Australia Post. I was given very courteous and accurate advice from Hesta over the phone which enabled me to complete the process as easily as possible. I have found Hesta's phone service excellent and their on line processes easy to navigate.

Eric

EricPerth, WA

HESTA Superannuation advice.

I changed over to HESTA a number of years ago, and haven't looked back. Low fees, friendly advice and very knowledgeable staff. They are as close as the telephone when you want to contact them, and if you are looking to change over to them, won't charge you the $20,000 quoted to me by one of the major banks who "wanted my custom". Even if you are just "sticky-beaking", perhaps looking at changing your super providers, give HESTA a 'phone call. You could get a pleasant surprise.

Kay Penrose

Kay PenroseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Been with Hesta for years, find them very helpful and friendly. Recommend this Company to anyone looking for Superannuation products. Easy to get answers regarding my Super and very quick and efficient calling you back if needed.

Kim H.

Kim H.Illawarra, NSW

Great staff

Been with hesta for 15 years and they are fantastic with there help and assistant, and I am very happy with them and my superannuation.
And my retirement package in the future.

Erika

ErikaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hesta informed my employer was not paying my super into my account

I have been a member for approximately 20 years.
I am only just satisfied with my super performance in that most of them are pretty much the same, or worse.
I am grateful that they picked up that my employer had not paid my super for almost a year.

csnow

csnowCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

brilliant

consultant was cheerful professional and helpful, made the internet log in process simple,straight forward and quick. so impressed with consultant efforts got her help with transfer of other funds into my hesta account

rjt

rjtSydney, NSW

When Something Is This Easy.......

The team member communicated best to me in what I needed with the right forms to complete sending them to a new employer. When something is this easy it's the super fund I want to be with.

Fantastic

I cannot rate high enough, when I have call the service has been extremely professional and helpful. It makes a difference when you are speaking with someone who has the time to listen.

Hesta fund.

Since 1998. I am very satisfied with the super fund and investments. I have been very pleased with the performance of the super fund and investments in more recent years.

Staff were very helpful

I have just changed over to Hesta due to my employer only using Hesta
I noticed a few errors in the change over and called them, the wait time was minimal and everything for the online access was fixed straight away with access available about 5 minutes later

Leanne B

Leanne BWestern Australia

call back

we were in discussions with a call center operator, he was organizing for us to talk to a financial advisor. the call dropped out and we still await a reply

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

consistent returns

Approximately 20 years - transferred to Hesta on the advice of a work colleague
Quite satisfied overall , investment has been going up steadily and return better than bank interest.
When contacted very little delay in response of customer service representative

NeilJ

NeilJNew South Wales

Easy!

Simple to shift from LGSS to HESTA, one phone call. Staffer on phone (Chris) was very helpful! I made the move because a small employer contribution to HESTA in the early 90s had grown considerably and had not been eaten up by fees since, while my main super with current employer since 2002 had not performed nearly as well.

ShirleySydney Surrounds, NSW

They have and are very helpful

I have found HESTA to be a very good Super Fund the people I have spoken with have been very pleasant and helpful I would highly recommend HESTA to others and have done in the past and will continue to do so. I have been with them for the last 16yrs and they have supported me and my husband with a lot of issues that we have had in regards to assessing our funds as I have had a lot of health issues

A positive help line

I am retired now, and starting to ask questions. Whenever I have called HESTA I have been pleasantly surprised to feel all my questions are properly answered and the person on the line to be approachable, English speaking, precise, and informative. I have always felt positive after the calls, so well done HESTA staff.

Melecio D.

Melecio D.asked

How can i withdraw some of my money in this time of Crisis with COVID-19?

Steph

Stephasked

I am in a toxic relationship and have been for over 20 years and need a car to get away. Everything is on my husband's name and we own a house together. He would never give me the money as he is so controlling. I have a car ready to purchase i need to take 16,000.00 out of my super I only have 18,000 in my account as he got me to take out the other whem I turned 55. I am 61 to female desperately need the money asap. Not sure how to go about it. Please dont email me ...as it could be dangerous if he knew what I was doing
I work a few hours here and there which he takes. I have just opened a bank account of my own. How can I get this super amount of money out?? Help!!

Hi Steph

We’re extremely concerned to hear of your situation and hope you are safe. If you are in any danger you should call 000. There are resources out there, including hotlines and walk in services. We’re not sure which part of Australia you are in but 1800respect provides a 24 hour national hotline (1800 737 732). We’re not sure from your response if you are a HESTA member. We have sent you a private message to gather further information, which will assist our team in helping you. To protect your privacy please don't post any of your personal information on a public message.

Kind regards,

The Team at HESTA

Sheena S.

Sheena S.asked

Just wondering how long does it take for funds to reach your bank account once they've been released from your super??

Hi Sheena

Thanks for your question. To give you an indication of time frames, once we receive an application it can take 5-10 business days to process and pay the funds to you. We would be happy to speak to you further about this over the phone as time frames may vary depending on each individuals situation.

If you would like to speak with someone regarding your super please call us on 1800 813 327, 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday.

Kind regards

The Team at HESTA

It took 8/10 days to come into my account

Shirley

I am very please of the way HESTA help me and the people that assisted were very good

Get an answer from our members and HESTA Super Fund representatives