Verifiedhesta.com.au

Income Protection
4.1
Strong returns on investment
Low fees and costs
Knowledgeable and warm customer service staff

1,275 reviews
Lorraine K
Lorraine KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very responsive and knowledgeable

Hesta call centre are very responsive and knowledgeable. They are always friendly and I feel very supported
Maggie
Maggie

NON Tech-Savvy Senior Query resolved

"The Lovely lady on the phone answered my query in a friendly & respectful manner and solved my query with patience & understanding. She was very supportive of me & my dilemma as I explained that I was a NON Tech-Savvy Senior with even less than basic skills to work with. The Young Lady was really Great resolving the issue I had. Thanks Hesta.
thomaswarragulMid North Coast, NSW16 posts

DO NOT USE HESTA

I cannot log into my account as Hesta told me they are having trouble with Safari and Mac computers . The operator did not know wifi it is being fixed
It is difficult to get onto a real person for help at Hesta - I was told there are no direct lines
I was also told there is no way to lodge a complaint with Hesta
I asked the operator for some one to call me regarding not able to log in and he said it would need to be next week !!!!!!
This is a tru account - crazy I will be changing funds of course
thomaswarragul

I would also like to say that the difficulties logging in on Safari /Mac computers has been ongoing for moths !!! Not happy

Marg Watters
Marg WattersGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic services

Exceptional care and concern for me as a client and my super.
James K.

Excellent super fund, transparent and honest better than Australian Super
Maria O.
Maria O.

TTR queries

I got the right answers for my queries! Thank you!
Rhonda S
Rhonda SCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Respectful Consultant

The assistant I received from the Hesta consultant provided clear, precise and respectful answers to all my questions.
Claire
Claire

One star

One star- would not recommend. The amount of hoops required to jump through to get TPD or Death payout is unacceptable. Terminally ill member with limited days did not get payout befor3 death as promised and beneficiaries still waiting two months after member died. Very disappointing amount of unnesseccary stress and pain caused
Nads
NadsNorth-East, TAS

Hesta Superannuation

I found Hesta to be friendly and compassionate when I was in need.
Ggma
GgmaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

My super fund

I don’t know what the guys name was that I spoke to but he was very helpful and gave me a couple of options about my super which I will decide on. He was polite and friendly and I could understand him when he spoke.
Bob
BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Cash for Car

I applied for a cash withdraw on the Monday & received the withdraw in my account by Saturday, great service & it will go to my new car, thankyou.
Lili
Lili3 posts

Terrible & incompetent service

Horrible customer service. Emails not responded too. Arranged call backs that don't happen. Just awful customer service & that's from the complaints team. It seems that there internal processes don't actually work & you end up going around in circles without having anything resolved.
Ioannis
Ioannis

Valued and appreciated helpful customer service

Courteous and valued no fuss advice. Justine, understood exactly what I needed. He went over and above my enquiry, i.e. sent me applicable .PDF files for my use/ submission - on his own intuition; greatly appreciated
Peter R.
Peter R.Tasmania

Easy and professional

So easy to deal with whether preparing a financial plan or accessing the website for information.

Karen C.

Thankyou so much to Joanna, for helping me through a mind boggling situation. Joanna has been so helpful.

Karen C.

I am 65 and need to take funds out to have surgery. I was advised five business days. I do not have much in there, but I really need this, and I am not having much luck getting it. They sent message saying five days, but nothing has happened. I am having to push back very important surgeries. I am devestated. I have had no help - I feel extremely upset. I am told they do not take days, but months. Some people are waiting months. Is this the case with everyone!

Karen C.

I have sent message back to you. But am not sure if I submitted it correctly.

HESTA Super Fund   DM

Hi Karen We have received your message and will reply shortly.

Kind regards

The Team at HESTA

Len M.
Len M.

How long does it take to process my withdrawal from Hesta as it has been 2weeks now.

MsFinny
MsFinny

Well I made a claim in February and I am still waiting.

About HESTA Super Fund

HESTA Super Fund doesn’t pay commissions to shareholders, which helps to keep its fees and costs low. This involves perks such as reduced admin fees, no entry fees charged when transferring money into your super account, and the provision of expert retirement and financial planning to members, at a competitive price.

Points of praise:

• Several satisfied HESTA members reported that the amount of money in their super account grew quickly, thanks to strong returns on their super contributions with the fund.
  • The customer service was described as informative, as well as pleasant, polite and helpful. HESTA staff were described as being prompt in answering any questions members had, both during the sign-up process and over the course of a membership with HESTA.
  • A number of longstanding numbers who'd been with HESTA for decades commended the super fund’s overall performance, and recommend HESTA to anyone looking to switch their superannuation fund.

Contact info for HESTA Super Fund