HESTA Super Fund

"Quick answer, clear info and pleasant understandable Australian accent."

I've been with Hesta super since the super guarantee commenced and think I've had an average return of around 10% which has made me more financially secure. My annual super withdrawals enable me to enjoy family event and Christmas.

Debbie Martin

Debbie MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The excellent customer service from the staff at Hesta also very helpful and understanding

I have no negative feedback about Hesta or there staff or the way they conduct their business l was very satisfied they were very prompt with my request and messaged me at each step

Marg Welsh

Marg WelshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top of the industry and proud to be a part of this remarkable work force; thank you

Just over 2 years at the age of 64/5 years.
I have looked at how we compare, simply through curiosity as I am am a political person with a background in social change and public policy working facilitated at the grass roots; before unemployment at aged 60 for almost 2 years then gratefully employed again in a very different space. I get by part time and have my Super to back me enabling me to buy some comfort; however I want to work as long as I am able heading to 65 years. Yay!
I can say; HESTA is an outstanding performer and proud to say once more, thank you.

Kris

KrisIllawarra, NSW

I can live without financial worries

Ive been a member since 1994
Im very happy with the performance to this date- my super has grown each year in spite of my withdrawal each year for the past eight years of 5% of my fund

Helpful Caring Staff

Very welcoming staff with caring helpful manner when I needed advice. Ive been with Hesta for about 20 years now. Every time I contacted them for help its like this.

friends always

friends alwaysSydney Surrounds, NSW

Being helped in all I needed to know

Been with Hesta fund about 12 years and have always been very happy with the help I received. Never had anything but good service from the fund. Will continue to use this fund

Satisfaction guaranteed

I have been a part of HESTA since 2009 and am very satisfied with the overall performance and help associated with this fund. The staff are always "Able to answer my question and help enable a solution with NO hassle"

Tracey C.

Tracey C.Central West, NSW

My recent experience with HESTA

HESTA - Excellent Communication and provided relevant information. Excellent Phone manner, provided resources and information I didnt know about. Referred and assisted me to transfer to relevant department and person to speak to. Stayed on line and talked me through step by step. I have been with HESTA for around 18 years. Thank you

Kerri Kenney

Kerri KenneyHunter Region, NSW

Feedback

I recently needed to contact Hesta to sort out problems I was having accessing the Hesta `system' - the response to my query was prompt, the staff member responded to the query in a meaningful and pleasant manner" - left me feeling and thinking `that was a pleasant experience'!!

Exemplary service

Provided clear and detailed information. The service provider was extremely polite, efficient and professional. They were compassionate to my particular situation and treating with the utmost dignity and general kindness. Hesta exceeded my expectations for service.

Pramlynn

PramlynnPerth, WA

Even though n hard times

HESTA has achieved steady interest even in bad times . Easy to deal with . Very pleasant staff and prompt answering of phone calls Have been with fund since 2002. It’s easy to access funds or to contribute voluntary f do

"Answered my query quickly, Matt sorted the problem and then stayed on the hone to make sure it worked."
Have been a HESTA member since the early eighties and have always been happy with their service and the fund's performance.

Anne Dooley

Anne DooleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with super and with amount accumulated at this stage.

I have been with this super fund for 5 years and am very happy with service and advice. It has enabled me to roll over and consolidate my super as well as commence making contributions. As a result, I feel more financially secure about my retirement. Thanks:)

Excellent Service.

Rep I spoke with was very professional & very helpful. He understood my required needs, communicated clearly & always checked if I understood what he was saying. Highly recommend this service to anyone.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome easy to use and very handy.The customer service is high class and very prompt.

Close to 3 years with Hesta now and they are moving with the times.You get to locate your account and can update information easily with the click of a button.

healthy return

HESTA provided me with a healthy return on my supper, easy accessible call centre with friendly helpful staff. The call centre is accessible and has extended hours. Not much waiting when I called.

moonshinerunner

moonshinerunnerPilbara, WA

Have the information available easy with great customer service"

have been with HESTA for quite a few years now and I always choose them as they have provided me personal and very helpful service. I had to ring and ask for some information and the assistant not only told me how to find it on their web site, but also emailed the details I needed. Real service from a real person with understanding.

Customer satisfaction

I have been with heats since I began working over 15 years.
I find the call centre and staff friendly and easy to talk to.
Statements come out regularly.
You can also bray into your supper or set up deductions

MARY Morel

MARY MorelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer satisfaction

Over the 30 plus years I have found Hesta to be an Excellent super opportunity with impressive investment options and management. My money is very secure and performs very well.

Income Protection

Assisted me to reopen my account

She was very patient with me and she stayed on the line just to help me to go through the process systematically, step by step, and I really appreciated it. Thank you.