Cruelty Free Super

See the Best Industry Super Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cruelty Free Super

• Rates and Fees
Rick
Rick

The vegan super

Helen J.
Helen J.

Make a difference with your employer super payments

I've been with cruelty free super since 2014. I am very proud to be a member of this fund and to know that my employer super contributions are being invested ethically. I feel this is an easy way to make a difference.

Easy to deal with and the online options are really convenient.

Rico
RicoLogan

Cruelty free fairy tale

• Incentivised Review No

Aligns with all my values

Moving onto Cruelty Free Super was just another important step to take to live as close to cruelty free as possible. I couldn't continue staying with a fund when I knew the money was being made through investments in abhorrent industries. Performance isn't everything to me, but I haven't had any concerns with what the performance has been, and it's on the up and up the larger they grow. Once you know, you can't look back. I recommend everyone joins CFS if they care about the planet and her inhabitants.

Industry Super Funds

Find out how Cruelty Free Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

Amanda
AmandaBayswater

Cruelty free and ethical super fund

I have been with Cruelty Free Superannuation for a couple of years and their fees and returns are equitable AND they don't invest in the abuse of animals or people.

Cruelty Free in All Aspects of Life

I have been with Cruelty Free Super for three years and have nothing but praise for them so far. I try to live a life causing the least harm to others as possible, so it made sense to me to include my superannuation fund in that philosophy.

John B.Cruelty Free SuperSend a private message

Thanks for choosing to invest in a more humane, and sustainable future Chelsea! And thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any help. Cheers, Freya

Such an easy choice for an ethical future

As most I've tried plenty of supers out there. But when I came across cruelty free super it was a no brainer to let my money grow for my retirement, while supporting ethical and morally just companies that support a clean future.

John B.Cruelty Free SuperSend a private message

Thanks for your great review Tom. Glad to hear you're happy with Cruelty Free Super. We couldn't be happier to give Australians the opportunity to align their savings with their values. Cheers, Freya

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A super supporting ethics as well as profits.

I have been with this find for the best part of a year and I am happy with the process so far.

John B.Cruelty Free SuperSend a private message

Great to hear you are happy Shane! Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything. Cheers, Freya

Amy Johnson
Amy JohnsonNewcastle, 2304, NSW Australia

Extremely satisfied and grateful.

I have been with this super since it started in Australia. I have always been extremely happy with them. They are amazing. I'm so grateful they exist. I can't stand thinking my hard earned money would be supporting extreme animal abuse and exploitation. Thank you so much for existing. You're not only morally superior you are also highly reliable and trustworthy. I couldn't ask for anything better, you are an amazing company that is making a massive difference. I absolutely love having them as my super company.

Industry Super Funds

Find out how Cruelty Free Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

Cass
CassMelbourne

The only super fund I’d use

I’m very big on voting with my wallet, and it’s important that my super doesn’t contribute towards animal cruelty. That’s why I’ve been with Cruelty Free Super for the past 8 years. It’s a great fund and has performed much better than I expected.

John B.Cruelty Free SuperSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Cass! We are so happy to give Australians the opportunity to align their investments with their values. Thanks again, Freya

Sue
Sue

Superannuation with heart and conscience