2Cruelty Free Super

Rates and Fees
Paula M.
Paula M.3 posts

Appalled Vegan

I was with the fund around 5 weeks and lost more than few thousand dollars. No explanation. I am just glad I got out when I could, as I can honestly say that this product and service is second to none in failablity and deficit online transparency. Lack of personal communication, mostly email and call back where they advise email. The complaint response was instigated by them and farcical, and I can no longer concern myself with trying to highlight their shortcomings in the industry. I only wish there was a review like this to have warned me.
Oh, and I found out their administrator is Diversa Trustees Ltd, who-ever they are. I imagine it is their policies and procedures that Cruelty Free Super is governed by.
Rick
Rick3 posts

Helen J.
Helen J.4 posts

Make a difference with your employer super payments

I've been with cruelty free super since 2014. I am very proud to be a member of this fund and to know that my employer super contributions are being invested ethically. I feel this is an easy way to make a difference.

Easy to deal with and the online options are really convenient.

Rico
RicoLogan11 posts

Magda
Magda

Aligns with all my values

Moving onto Cruelty Free Super was just another important step to take to live as close to cruelty free as possible. I couldn't continue staying with a fund when I knew the money was being made through investments in abhorrent industries. Performance isn't everything to me, but I haven't had any concerns with what the performance has been, and it's on the up and up the larger they grow. Once you know, you can't look back. I recommend everyone joins CFS if they care about the planet and her inhabitants.
Amanda
AmandaBayswater4 posts

Cruelty free and ethical super fund

I have been with Cruelty Free Superannuation for a couple of years and their fees and returns are equitable AND they don't invest in the abuse of animals or people.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Cruelty Free in All Aspects of Life

I have been with Cruelty Free Super for three years and have nothing but praise for them so far. I try to live a life causing the least harm to others as possible, so it made sense to me to include my superannuation fund in that philosophy.

Tom S
Tom S

Such an easy choice for an ethical future

As most I've tried plenty of supers out there. But when I came across cruelty free super it was a no brainer to let my money grow for my retirement, while supporting ethical and morally just companies that support a clean future.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

A super supporting ethics as well as profits

I have been with this find for the best part of a year and I am happy with the process so far.

Amy Johnson
Amy Johnson2304, NSW Australia

Extremely satisfied and grateful

I have been with this super since it started in Australia. I have always been extremely happy with them. They are amazing. I'm so grateful they exist. I can't stand thinking my hard earned money would be supporting extreme animal abuse and exploitation. Thank you so much for existing. You're not only morally superior you are also highly reliable and trustworthy. I couldn't ask for anything better, you are an amazing company that is making a massive difference. I absolutely love having them as my super company.

Cass
CassMelbourne4 posts

The only super fund I’d use

I’m very big on voting with my wallet, and it’s important that my super doesn’t contribute towards animal cruelty. That’s why I’ve been with Cruelty Free Super for the past 8 years. It’s a great fund and has performed much better than I expected.

Sue