Verifiedbrightersuper.com.au

KatNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Andrew H
Andrew H

Review of my Super Arrangements

I just had a high level review of my superannuation with John from Brighter Super. John was very knowledgeable and was able to help me understand my options including answering some questions on my other superannuation balances without any bias and trying to sell me anything. He then followed up the next day with some link to websites to hep me further.
Wayne Farrell
Wayne Farrell

I was transferred from Suncorp, so early days. At the moment the fund is doing well

The advice I was given about retirement options was sound
Insurance Options
Carl J
Carl JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Non existent customer service

A disgraceful organisation. I have been attempting to roll over funds for 14 months. No meaningful action by Brighter Super has occurred during this time. Including two complaint cases, 107 emails, certified mail of which they signed acknowledging receipt in order to attempt this transfer. Brighter Super in response repeatedly request already lodged information, in this case, 4 times. It's a shame they don't offer courses in maintaining a Ponzi scheme, because they sure know how to run one. I am sorry that I had to award them one star. More like a -5.
Williams
WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Satisfied with Brighter

I have been with this super fund for many years now - now utilising the Pension. I have been more than happy with the funds performance and the assistance I get from their fund manager Steve Lancaster.
He goes out of his way to help. Show reply
Shannan P.
Shannan P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tony
Tony2 posts

Unprofessional and worst company

Terrible and reckless service. They have asked me to get new medical reports due to their terrible errors.
Disabled
DisabledSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Mnty902
Mnty9022 posts

your star rating

I am a bit concerned about your 1.5 star rating, you need get that up Brighter. It seems to be all about customer service, what are you doing to address this?
craig m.
craig m.2 posts

Poor performance

Very bad customer service they do not contact you at all regarding request for withdrawal of funds they wait for you to ring them just to tell aw we need this we need that will take two days to process then don’t contact you.dosent matter if you renew your drivers licence yesterday still had to be certified but they don’t tell you that until, you ring them.I honestly think they don’t know how to use a telephone or email if they even know how to do anything. Eg This is the experience of my wife,now two weeks still no answer or contact from THEM ,all one sided stuck up imbeciles.They forget that it’s not their money but ours
Andrea
AndreaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Planning retirement webinar

Great information received on the planning retirement webinar, thankyou. Answers to questions people sent in were also of benefit to me Show reply
Robyn PARKER
Robyn PARKER

Great performance

Totally satisfied with Brighter Super performance, (previously Energy Super) Many Thanks!!! Show reply
Deanorip
DeanoripBilinga5 posts

Great performance. Essential in retirement

I have used Brighter Super and its previous namesakes for over 28 years. I am retired and need my super to be performing really well. It does.
From time to time I have needed advice, especially around the time I retired. The folk were always helpful to me in that space.
I have also needed to take some lump sum amounts out. The Brighter Super crew and its online platform have been safe, secure and timely.
Very happy Show reply
Eru Pouroto Jnr G.
Eru Pouroto Jnr G.South East Queensland, QLD

Run around

Approved compassionate release from ATO submitted to Brighter office 8 days latter still no reply.

Im leaving this provider ASAP, Never experienced this with LGIA.

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Superb Financial Advice

The 8 Aug 23 Webinar was a tremendous summary of Australian and Worldwide economic and financial issues. The central portion of the webinar especially gave insightful, in-depth and understandable summaries of what has happened, what is happening and what may happen. I have been with this fund since 2009, am now well retired and have seen its solid and strong performance over all those years. Well done team!!
Keep up the stellar performance and keep on keeping me informed!! Show reply