100% · 80%

Rates and Fees

Heidi
Heidi

Great company!

This company is excellent!
They're on time and get the job done, good humans that do the right thing.
I've used them for over 20 years.
Rates and Fees
Meru
MeruPerth, WA5 posts

Excellent service

Dave arranged for Simon to fix a broken hot water pipe between Christmas & New Year.
Great job Simon. Quickly and efficiently fixed and reinstated. Thank you both for 5 star service.
Cath
Cath2 posts

5 stars not enough!

Have had many visits from Austwest for drainage problems! Spent the past week with Simon and Mark at our 70 year old home fixing the drainage problems. Exceptional plumbers… exceptional young men! THANKYOU is not enough!
Dave always extremely helpful and happy to assist in areas beyond the company’s scope.
One of the best!!!!
Bruser
BruserPerth, WA14 posts

Efficient and Friendly

We have had a number of jobs done by Austwest, over the years. All have been completed with efficiency and courtesy.
For the last 2 jobs (installation of laundry taps & sink and bathroom underfloor pipe repair), plumbers arrived on time and completed the major jobs with a friendly manner and minimal fuss.
I commend David and his team - Ron, Mark and Simon.
The cost for all jobs have been reasonable.
I will continue to use Austwest Plumbing and Gas. Thoroughly recommended.
Sue
SuePerth, WA

Great job

David's plumbing team removed a toilet and installed a new shower. He organised the tiling of the shower. The job looks so much better than expected. Great team both for the plumbing and tiling. Highly recommend Austwest. Thankyou
Rikki
RikkiPerth, WA

I’ve used Austwest Plumbing many times before and I’ve had fantastic service every time. From blocked drains, burst pipes and replacing my hot water system David, Simon and Mark thank you.
Lyn Y.
Lyn Y.Perth, WA4 posts

I'll not look further than Austwest, superb service with great efficiency and speed

Team David did installation of my new toilet suite to my complete satisfaction, I'll not look further than Austwest for all my plumbing and gas jobs, I've only all praises.
steerage250
steerage250Perth, WA7 posts

These guys are very good

The guys from Austwest work hard and fast (which minimises the cost to the customer), and do a very good job to boot.

I won't be using anyone else in the future.