4.2

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Given the urgency the service was fantastic and cleaned out a very messy previous job. Will call back in future if need be for any further urgent plumbing require, thanks

LouMattk

LouMattkSydney, Australia

Tap repair

Great contact from plumber he arrived on time, he provided a total description of work to be carried out, the job was completed as described and didn’t leave a mess

june l.

june l.Sydney, NSW

One and a half toilets later....

I had a leak in my toot. I hate that. I blamed it on the cat for weeks. But in the end even the cat wouldnt make that mess. Turns out my toilet was cactus. Old. Cracked. And replaceable. So thats exactly what happened. A new toilet suite. And a cistern in the other bathroom.
My plumber was lovely. He even ate my burnt banana bread. No thats not a euphemism. And said it was nice. Bless him Everything happened in a day as promised. Nice job.

Satisfied

Satisfied with the work,didn’t think a s bend replacement was so expensive,2020 prices were totally different to actual price,told 32 ml don’t get made anymore had to up to 40 ml,thought price was expensive for seniors but cheaper than other quotes

Rates and Fees

Punctual, friendly and very professional. Would highly recommend.
Mitchell E ran through everything that was required and explained why I was having the experienced issues.
Fantastic customer service

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Quick response

These guys were quick to respond and remediate our issue. It was a relief to have this fixed so quickly. They communicated clearly on timeframes and costs abs worked to my expectations.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Great service!

Aiden displayed good communication, was on time, left the room tidy and did an excellent job when fixing the wall in the bathroom. Would recommend, very good service thank you!

Awesome

Amazing job i cant thank them enough would definitly roccomend them the plumber that came out was really nice and got the job done really quick big thumbs up from me

Phil S

Phil SSydney, NSW

Great work done quickly but very expensive

Big call out to Mitchell who was brilliant and got the job done quickly. But $1400 for a plastic toilet cistern is outrageous. This was not an emergency call out.

nagasaka

nagasakaSydney, NSW

Crooks Co!!! Beware and avoid to become a victim!!

Leona G.

Leona G.Sydney, NSW

Rip off merchants don’t use!!!!

Changed a tap cartridge, took 30 mins and charged $1600!! Just because I’m a women and don’t know anything about how much this should or shouldn’t cost. Do not use this company.

Emergency plumbing

This plumbing company helped me in an emergency plumbing situation. The plumber assessed and resolved the issue quickly. I am very happy with this plumbing company. I will use them again.

Rates and Fees

Arrived on time and very helpful on short notice, answered all question I had and carried out the work efficiently and promptly. Will definitely be be calling again in future thank you

Rates and Fees

Great service. Arrived when stated.Helpful and explained everything so you could understand. Completed work in timely manner and cleaned up all waste.
Could not fault anything with this service.
Highly recommend using again.

Blocked drain

Fast response time, same day service was great. Took the time to explain what was happening and how to prevent it in the future. Was an overall great service. Thanks.

Great efficient service

Excellent service, turned up on time, very polite and explained all the problems and had a resolution for our issues. The service was completed to a high standard. Thank you!

Came quickly to address the problem. Professional approach and completed the work straight away. Explained what was required in a friendly and approachable manner. Fixed the problem and would get them again.

Quick and efficient

Arrived on time, very friendly and good introduction. Explained things very well and worked efficiently. Liked that he took his shoes off as it was raining outside. Quote was much more expensive than anticipated though. Not sure if I overpaid?

Excellent customer service!!!

Timand Aidan provided a really good service on fixing all of my leaking taps inside my house. Also, Taylor has an excellent customer service & very accommodating. I'll recommend to my friends.

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

Proficient and excellent service by Tim

Proficient and excellent service by Tim who was a professional and decent worker. I work in commercial RE although not in the Liverpool area. I definitely would have this company on my list. Well done!

nunyabizo

nunyabizoasked

I too had some muppet from PlumbCorp come and give me a "No Callout Fee" and charged me $40 and tried to con a $6700 for a gas water heater replacement.
Why are you guys sending other companies out??

Good Afternoon,

Plumbcorp is the overarching company which Dan's is under. Are you able to provide some more information so we can look into this for you?

Regards

ginaasked

Hi. - I just got a quote from one of your young guys Ryan who is charging $700 to fix a valve in a 7 year old toilet. - do you think that is reasonable . You guys have had some dreadful reviews -why is that and why is that so expensive please ?

Dans P.Dan's Plumbing

Hi Gina, All our pricing includes lifetime guarantee, parts and labour. If anything goes wrong with our work we will come out and fix that free of charge for you. All our pricing is provided upfront before any work commences. If you are not happy with any pricing feel free to discuss this with the plumber while they are on site,

gina

I have but we have already prepaid and there is little that can be done
The young plumber was fabulous
Extremely polite and adhered to all covid protocols And he was here for 45 minutes
I would appreciate a call please

Dans P.Dan's Plumbing

Hi Gina, No worries i will get someone from the team to contact you. Can you please provide the address or a job number along with your phone number as i can't find your details in the system. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Dan's Plumbing representatives