Auto Car Finance

Auto Car Finance

Chris N
Chris NCanberra 2600, ACT

Fast, prompt and friendly service - HIGHLY recommended

I've used Autocar for the previous 4 vehicles and each time Cam, Geena and the team of Autocar Finance have pulled through. Would definitely use again, no question I've referred many people to their services and they haven't let me down.
They are just a phone call away from solving all types of issues and their friendly service and excellent communication always leaves me feeling confident.

David L
David LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very customer focused with excellent service

Cam and Geena were absolutely fantastic with helping me obtain finance to salary sacrifice a vehicle.

I came to them with some very unique circumstances as I had not worked as a professional engineer for 5 years. They took a lot of care with submitting my application to the financiers so that it didn't negatively affect my credit rating and did their best in trying to get all the paperwork submitted prior to xmas.

Very friendly, personable, they tell it as it is and keep you informed throughout the whole process. Highly recommended!