AutoTribe

AutoTribe

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AutoTribe? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

AutoTribe for the best trade price.

After getting prices from a few dealerships, the guys at AutoTribe gave me the highest price for my reliable Tiguan. Awesome and friendly team.
Thanks Louie

BRAD
BRADPerth, WA

Vehicle purchase

Excellent service Friendly staff Got a good trade in price and a great deal for a fantastic Mustang
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Thanks Nicholas

sue Beswick
sue BeswickWheatbelt, WA

Fabulous Service

Well now I have found the most helpful polite and professional Used car sales.
I would tell everyone how great they were to me.
I had been to a number of large car sale yards with not one sales person approaching me.
Keep up the excellent work.
Again many thanks Sue

Alex
AlexPerth, WA

Top Notch Customer Service!!!

We are extremely happy with the personalized and exceptional customer service that AutoTribe provide.
Ricky & his team are genuine and went out of his way to make sure that we are happy and satisfied with the choice of our car that make the car choosing process very simple and stress free.
Ricky and his AutoTribe team provides the most wonderful customer service experience for my wife and I from the start of the engagement to the very end with them.
We Recommend anyone to AutoTribe and you will be amaze by the exceptional customer service that they provided!!!

Thanks Nicholas! Top notch experience

How was buying a car that easy?! Because of Nicholas! I've bought 7 cars in my lifetime (including new BMW's from a premier dealership in Melbourne), but this experience with Nicholas at AutoTribe was so much better than anything I have experienced before. Nicholas gave me honest advice, a great deal and went above and beyond to get me driving away with my fantastic BMW X1 all within 24 hours of calling! He's an all round good bloke and we will definitely go to him again. Thanks Nicholas!

Tracy W.
Tracy W.Perth, WA

Best Car Dealership in Perth

YHui
YHuiPerth, WA

Amazing service

Thanks Nicholas for your time and amazing service. I would highly recommend Autotribe to anyone looking to purchase a car as it comes in a good condition.

• Incentivised Review No

Perfect place to buy a car

I was hesitating to buy my BMW X3 from a car dealer. Once I reached Auto Tribe at New castle Street, I realised I have come to the right place. The team at Auto Tribe specially Nicholas, who attended us, was very friendly and helpful. He was very informative and guided us across several cars before we choose one. I would like to recommend Auto Tribe to anyone who wants to buy a quality car.

David W
David WPeel, WA

TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I have dealt with many car dealers over the years however the team at AutoTribe are by far the best ... in particular Louie.
From the moment we walked onto their lot to look at the cars to the time we drove out in our “new” car it was a pleasure to deal with AutoTribe.
Nothing has been too much trouble and everything was done with a smile!!!
I would be happy to recommend AutoTribe to anyone who wants to buy a car.
Regards
David & Arcy

Iris C.
Iris C.South West, WA

Great buying experience!

We had a great buying experience here in Auto Tribe. Staffs are welcoming and very nice but we definitely appreciate the kind gestures of Louie for going an extra mile to accommodate our needs. He even explained everything well and he really knows his stuff. We just love our pretty blue car. Auto Tribe is highly recommended.

Lucy
LucyPerth, WA

Great place to buy a car

I purchased a second hand car at Autotribe, Perth. Very friendly, informative sales person, who was attentive without being pushy. Really lovely touch when we came to collect the car. Would recommend.

Deborah
DeborahGreat Southern, WA

Thanks Nicholas, you were a wonderful help today and yesterday. The car is a dream and the service was impeccable. We would recommend Autotribe to anyone looking to purchase a car.

A TRIBE ABOVE THE REST!

The team at AutoTribe go above and beyond any modern day dealers. They are approachable and friendly. They are very engaging and welcoming to anyone who just walks into their yard.
I also love the workshops that they hold and their outside thinking so the whole family can attend and everyone is entertained one way or another.

Lovely vehicle - great service

We had been looking for a while and AUTOTRIBE had a great car, in excellent condition, with low kms and a 100 point check, at a reasonable price. Nicholas was attentive and helpful and we never felt rushed. I can recommend this dealer.

Jay S.
Jay S.Perth, WA

great service simple.

Great range and knowledgeable staff, have no hesitation in recommending Autotribe! Great idea having cars in a specific price bracket, more towards what i was looking for instead of just low/medium/high price range.