OzCar
See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OzCar

daniel n.
daniel n.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best team of guys

The guys in Bundaberg are great , inquired on the Monday and got the ball rolling and by Saturday I was driving home in my new ute… thank u so much for everything guys.

Disappointed at first

Sales team were hard to deal with but Ian the branch manager put things right after felling ignored an no positive feedback while waiting to pickup a new car after a trade in , head office had to step in an sort out the confusion I experienced because of no communication from the sales team, thank you heather in Sydney an the general manager of Queensland oz car for helping me through this, I recommend trying oz car an will definitely deal with them again in future.

Lee Holland
Lee HollandMid North Coast, NSW

Were happy to listen to my daughters wants and need, then showed us multiple vehicles

Wow what great service from the second my daughter and myself walked in, Dario and the guy couldn't help any more, will be buying more cars from these guys.

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can not be trusted.

No customer service. Left a deposit no fiance was obtained by this company and now how been trying for 2 weeks to get a refund!!!! Full of excuses. Even the manager from the car yard will not speak to us.

Be careful

All these guys are going to do is get you into more debt for longer. Go talk to a bank before you take out a loan with a dealer. Won't cost you anything other than time. You can compare and make an informed decision.

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Collin, an informed decision is what we provide to all of our customers.

Colin H.

You do not provide an informed decision at all. You provide a one sided biased opinion. Your response tells me you are either a liar or you really don't understand what you said. So either way you cannot be trusted.

Todd W
Todd WMid North Coast, NSW

Went tire kicking

2nd day they open great sale's man came home with a car. Dario bent over backwards to help my family out cheers ozcar

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Todd, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The PaPort Macquarie Team are pleased to hear that they were able to assist you with your recent purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle! See you at your first service and Happy Motoring.

pam and george
pam and georgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service from Paul

Paul from OzCar at Wyoming was extremely helpful in finding us a vehicle to tow our camper van. He found us a vehicle at the right price. He made us feel comfortable with the whole process.

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Pam and George, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The Gosford Team are pleased to hear that they were able to assist you with your recent purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle! See you at your first service and Happy Motoring.

Emily H.
Emily H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Car Sale

Just bought a car from oz car port Macquarie.
Chris the salesman was very sweet and Dario the manager was most obliging.

Store LocationPort Macquarie
OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Emily, Thank you, for giving us the opportunity to show you how great buying a car from OzCar Port Macquarie can be. Happy Motoring and see you at your first service.

Martin A Young
Martin A YoungSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Team Great Car

the team at Wyoming Ozcars were great they made it easy and found the right car at the right price I was amazed at the effort they went to find me the right car brought down for me and it was presented to me shinny and new i can't say enough to say they are the right team and just fantastic to work with..to many to mention..OZCARS ROCK...Jason Dan,Graham Pau 10 out of 10

My first car

Staff always made me feel comfortable, they went out of their way to get me a car that I wanted in my budget. Was a very easy transition, got approved for finance in less then 24 hours and they even offered a hire car while I waited for my car to be delivered.

Store LocationTownsville

Greg B.
Greg B.Sydney, NSW

Great Deal Excellent service and sales team.

Dominic, johnny, Brandon all very helpful sales team would recommend highly very friendly easy to talk to very clean and tidy yard and very good supply of vehicles.

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Greg, Thank you, for giving us the opportunity to show you how great buying a car from OzCar CLansvale can be. Happy Motoring and see you at your first service

Chad D.
Chad D.Barkly, NT

New car

I am very happy with the car I purchased from Oz car and the service was very good aswell I would definitely recommend ozcar to anyone looking to buy a car

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Chad, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The Cardiff Team are pleased to hear that they were able to assist you with your recent purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle! See you at your first service and Happy Motoring

Excellent service

I couldn’t be happier with the vehicle or the effort or service of staff in making the sale .
I was very impressed by their professionalism and the experience of the staff.
I highly recommend the team at OzCars .

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Noeline, Thank you for stopping by, we are pleased the Campbelltown Team were able to suit you to your perfect car. Happy motoring and see you at your first service.

2 cars in 2 years,GREAT.

Can't fault customer service, great with notification on planed services,the team at Penrith plus mechanic AWSOME. WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYTIME. Thank you to everyone at Penrith.

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Steve B, Thank you, for giving us the opportunity to show you how great buying a car from OzCar Penrith can be. Happy Motoring and see you at your first service.

5 star service

Friendly service with a friendly attitude
The team made my experience hassel free
I can’t thank them enough highly recommend oz car to all

OzCar .OzCarSend a private message

Hi Ricki, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The Penrith Team are pleased to hear that they were able to assist you with your recent purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle! See you at your first service and Happy Motoring.