4.5 from 1,073 reviews

Hemal Bhatt

Hemal BhattSydney, NSW

Awasome customer service & Car

Very satisfied. thumbs up!!!!

Oz car have excellent employees like Agga and Jonny. They put there best to explain and convince customer. They put there best to explain car and finance. Car is exactly what I wished.

Store LocationOz Car Parramatta

Jay Binskin

Jay BinskinSydney, NSW

The perfect car!

Received the best customer service, very polite and friendly. Smiling Sam was great at his job and knew what he was talking about. Gave me great information and was warm and welcoming.

Store LocationOz car Wyoming

Haggis

HaggisSydney, NSW

Great Car company shaking up the industry!

Anthony at OzCar Granville was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. He was both professional and friendly and found me a great car at the right price.

Store LocationOzCar, 245 Parramatta Road, Granville. NSW 2150
James A.

James A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent professional service

Thanks Sam and Anthony for the professional support and service I received
I can recommend Oz Car Parramatta as someone who doesn't push you when you're looking for a car they went out of their way to help well done
James

Store LocationParramatta

Col

ColSydney, NSW

Yeaaaa what a feeling

Love my Car. Your friendly service was 2nd to None and I am Very happy. Thank you to Angus and team at Campbelltown you guys are Legends and I highly recommend

Store LocationCampbelltown

Chad

ChadHunter Region, NSW

My fiance and I are very happy with our new asx

Thanks to the team at ozcar cardiff my fiance and I are very happy with our new car and the service that your employees provided we will definitely be back

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Great Car Great Price

Big Thank you to Jono and Ben for helping with securing a car for a great price and great ongoing support and great service.Would recommend to anybody, they were very helpful through all stages of buying the vehicle. GO see Jono for a great price and a car.

Store LocationCardiff Branch

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Lovely staff members at Oz car Lansvale

Big thank you too Sean (Sheepy) at Oz car Lansvale! He was a true professional & very attentive in my search for a new car, unlike most salesmen in these car yards. Also a great thank you to Antonio in finance and Neil (Manager) for their professionalism and great service. I had a few issues in my buying process and these three people made this process a whole lot better overall. My star rating was truly based on their Customer Service rather than my thoughts on the company or yard in general.

Store LocationOz car Lansvale
Lyma

LymaSydney, NSW

Went to the right place !

Can't thank Angus and the Oz car team on Blaxland road enough for their support on getting us our family car . Great customer service , easy to approach . Very welcoming from the very first day we drove in . You guys are awesome keep up the awesome work . Keep putting smiles on people's face . I would recommend Angus and the Oz car team at Campbell town . Thy won't disappoint .

Store LocationBlaxland road
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Lyma, Thank you for leaving us an awesome review. We are thrilled to read that the Campbelltown Team showed you the Excellent and friendly Customer service that we here at OzCar pride ourselves in. See you at your first service and Happy Motoring

Tezz J.

Tezz J.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service.

Couldnt recommend Jacob and Johnno from Cardiff Oz car enough! The guys give great service and went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

Friendly and helpful

It was good to visit Lee at Oz Car Wodonga. He was very friendly and did us a great deal, or a deal we were happy with. Thanks heaps for your help, Id happily recommend.

Store LocationWodonga
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Pauline B, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The Wodonga Team are pleased to hear that they were able to assist you with your recent purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle!

ian

ianSydney, NSW

first class

i was very hesitant at first when i was approached by a gentle giant named George, George made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease and assured me he would go out of his way to make my vision of my next car a reality. he made he whole process transparent and almost effortless. once i was introduced to Angus i was so happy with the deal offered both gentlemen went above and beyond thank you to the team at Campbelltown

Store Locationozcar campbeltown

Tegan W.

Tegan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I purchased a Nissan qashqai in July this year
I have had nothing but problems and Ive only had it 4 months. When I first approached them about the problem the did a service and said the didnt get time to look at the problem so I would need to bring it back. Even though it has 12 month warranty, which I have in writing, the told me I would have to pay for anything they do as its out of warranty. After a lot of arguing the took it to Sydney to fix it. After nearly 2 weeks they returned it to me saying it was fixed but unable to tell me what has been done to it. I was moving interstate the next day so had no choice but to drive it. Im still having problems and the dont answer my calls, emails or messages. Do NOT recommend at all

Hi Tegan, please call our service department on 13 69 22 for assistance,
8 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday.

Neil M.

Neil M.Northeast, VIC

My Dream Car

I would like to thank the staff at Oz Car Wodonga. They helped me achieve the goal of getting my dream car. They were very friendly to deal with, and they were patient with me whilst I had my little daughter with me also. I would highly recommend sales with them.
I am just over the moon with the excitement of actually owning my dream car.

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Neil M, WOW what a fantastic review. The Wodonga team are going to love reading this. thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you how great buying a car from OzCar can be. Happy Motoring

All staff were great with all aspects. The sales people that we dealt with on the day made us feel comfortable in trading in and purchasing a new car. Great car!

Store LocationOzcar Wondonga

Oz Car Gosford purchase

Oz Car Gosford we awesome and especially Paul was very helpful during and after the sale, and made the purchase so easy and the car is excellent. Thanks heaps Mark and Flic

Store LocationCaprice

Sandra Holt

Sandra HoltSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect

The staff were great and they didn't pressure me at all and have bought my other car from there and I had no problem with the staff. They are very friendly and thankyou Paul and Karin.

Store LocationNorth Gosford
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Sandra,Thank you for leaving us an awesome review. We are thrilled to read that the Gosford Team showed you the Excellent and friendly Customer service that we here at OzCar pride ourselves in. See you at your first service and Happy Motoring

Marilynne

MarilynneHunter Region, NSW

Care and Service

Dario from Oz Cars at Cardiff has already sold me a car 2 years ago, a few weeks ago he called me and of course I knew that my son needed a new car. Dario was amazing, he gave me the trade-in price my son wanted, he found the perfect car in 30 minutes, we drove out car, registered all done.... in less than 2 hours.

OzCar .OzCar

Never again.....they completely fill the dirty lying car dealer stereotype

Store LocationLansvale

Leah

LeahSydney, NSW

Beyond and above for their customers

We had gone back and forth a few times because we could not decide what we wanted and OzCar Parramatta gave us multiple options. Amazing service that was always putting our needs at the forefront! Especially with Phil, his service was unbeatable and rare to find in any other car sales place. You want someone who is going to give you quality and truthful feedback.. he is the one. The overall experience was amazing and we came home with the car we wanted! Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for a car.

Store LocationOzCar Parramatta

Tiana Sasked

Who do I contact in regards to a Esanda Finance deal done at OzCar (Australian Fleet sales at the time) in Dubbo.
I am seeking a refund for the Shortfall insurance I was charged as listed on my contract

Tiana S

Furthermore, I think its highly questionable by todays standards in light of the recent Royal Commission, that in April 2015 a 25 year old casual worker could be sold Esanda car finance at OzCar with a 17.44% interest rate. Am looking to seek further advice from the Financial Ombudsman.

fred f
fred f

What did Esanda say?

Kim D.

Kim D.asked

I have been approved for $8000 finance Im looking for a 7seater 4wd do u have anything in that price range I could look at if so can I send me some pictures please

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Kim D, please contact our sales Team on 136922 and they will be able to assist you in your purchase.

greg

gregasked

I am interested in purchasing a Toyota corolla 2017 to 2019 model, I also want to trade a Holden Berliner international 2011, 150,000 kms,

Marzio
Marzio

Hey mate go see the team at Gosford, tell them I sent you.
They will help you 100%

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Greg, we will certainly be able to help you. Please contact your local Dealership for assistance 136922

Get an answer from our members and OzCar representatives