Verifiedozcar.com.au

2,188 reviews
David H.
David H.

Great sales and Service

I have purchased 3 great cars from OZ car Kippa~Ring , there sales and service team are both great and would thoroughly recommend them too anyone wanting a car or 4x4 . Show details
Ned
NedSydney, NSW2 posts

Drive Away Happy: Brilliant Dealership Experience!

Outstanding service, friendly staff, and seamless buying experience! Definitely return. Show details
Yancy Cole
Yancy ColeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Experience

Ozcar Wyoming Paul was very helpful and polite without being pushy Very happy with the Service and my Car Show details ·  1
Isabelle R.
Isabelle R.2 posts

THEY WILL SCAM YOU & SELL YOU RUBBISH

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Had problems with car from the start. Took the car to them for a service, and they 'couldn't find the problem' yet waiting for the 1 year warranty to run out before telling me I need a new engine, and gear box. $20,000k later the car is still at the mechanic. They will take no accountability, and customer service is the worst! They are known for selling lemons, I regret going with them as now I see soo many more people going through this. Please do not use! Show details
OzCar   DM

Hi Isabelle, We are saddened by your review and we are sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience with our Team. Please contact our Customer Relations Team if you need further assistance.13 69 22

Frank
Frank2 posts

Frustrated first time buyer from OZCAR

i agreed to purchased a vehicle with a trade in but they took my vehicle straight away and gave me a loan car till i picked up the new vehicle. it took me a while to discover but my old vehicle was being driven around on toll roads with out a tag and i was charged for the trips. mounting up too $190.00 dollars before i realised what was happening. it took me 3 phone calls with the provider and get my money back.

Also only supplied me with one key and its almost falling apart going to cost me $500 for a new key. Also when i went to change the rego on my new car the old one was still in my name. I ask service nsw to remove the vehicle.

I will never buy another car from them they are cowboys Show details

OzCar   DM

Hi Frank, We are saddened by your review and we are sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience with our Team. Please contact our Customer Relations Team if you need further assistance.13 69 22

Dave
Dave3 posts

RUN AWAY !

Worst experience ever ! Staff were rude , car was patched up ! Delivered the car dirty and stank of cigarettes. Paid top $$ for a second rate car . So glad they got run out of Mackay . A few weeks after buying this car the service mechanic showed me the holes in my exhaust . He said this car never should have passed a RWC . OzCar owner was rude and refused to fix it . I had to involve fair trading . I don’t know what the other branches of OzCar are like but Mackay dealership was the worst experience ever . Show details
OzCar   DM

Hi Dave, We are saddened by your review and we are sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience with our Team. Please contact our Customer Relations Team if you need further assistance.13 69 22

Samiam
SamiamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Shocked with how well my first experience was

I went to Ozcar to trade my manual in for an automatic, the service I received was impeccable, I told ozcar I was moving houses the following week and was offered a car for use as a loan car with no out of pocket expenses added to assist in my move if I was trading my then current Ute with them. They had shown me a vehicle and told me if I wanted a swap of vehicles it would be onsite with the hour, 1hr later I was driving away in my newly traded for vehicle. They even checked the engine light when it came on due to dirty fuel on my first fill up (nothing to do with ozcar). I would recommended them to my friends and family with my experience. Shout out to Declan for all his help! Show details ·  1
Jeannie
JeannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Laughs and vechicle

Great staff, great variety of vechicles very helpful st moorooka branch qld. Show details ·  1
Dorne H.
Dorne H.

Great Moorooka

OzCar Team have all been proficient and professional to deal with and their before and after sales service is outstanding. Show details ·  1
Elisha
ElishaNortheast, VIC

Happy

Very good service from Ozcar Wodonga. Salesman josh was extremely helpful and im are very happy with our Mitsubishi outlander.. Show details ·  1
Jeannie J.
Jeannie J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Trade and purchase

Very good service from Ozcar Wyoming. Salesman Paul was extremely helpful and we are very happy with our Holden Trax
Ken Jones Show details ·  1
Jennifer
Jennifer

Terrific

The staff at Cardiff could not be more helpful. Would happily deal with them again. Nothing was any problem excellent sales people. Show details ·  1
Natalie V.
Natalie V.4 posts

People with no soul

How dare you people be open on a holy day.
Absolutely NO RESPECT Show details
OzCar   DM

Hi Natalie, we are sorry you are not happy that our business was operating over Easter.

Billy
BillySydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor customer service

Was booked in for a service at Wyoming and arrived to drop car off and was told they no longer service vehicles there. Service had been booked two weeks in advance and no phone call was made to inform that vehicles where no longer serviced there. Was contacted by head office to re book service and was told it would be a further three weeks before I could get my vehicle serviced. Some of the poorest customer service I have seen.
OzCar   DM

Hi Billy, we do appologise for the delay in servicing your vehicle, and we are looking to remedy this very soon.

Ebony Lea
Ebony LeaSydney, NSW

Great support and service

Absolute amazing service with OzCar -Penrith branch . I went in on Sunday and drove away happy. Joey was extremely helpful and was able to find a car that suited my everyday life, organised new keys and towing for my old car making the experience super simple plus removing all stresses from the process. Joey and staff have accommodated me throughout the entire process and are extremely supportive and understand could not any happier with the services they provided. 10 out 10 definitely recommend. Show details ·  1

Toni
Toni

Hi my stepson purchased a car through you and has now lost his job is there something he can do to put payments on hold until he finds employment?

OzCar   DM

Hi Toni, it would be best to speak to your finance company, they should be able to assist you with this request.

Adeline

Why isn't anyone doing anything about all the faults I have had for 6 months since I bought the car????? I spent 25 thousands on something that's worth 3 hundred dollars! I am working to pay the loan off and the car has been in the mechanics more than I have had it! This is not fair scamming people out of their hard earned money! Can't even get a loan car.

OzCar   DM

Hi Adeline, I do believe you are in a loan car, please contact customer relations for an update.
13 69 22

Adam B.

Currently sitting at your Queanbeyan location and yet again our car is faulty
The car has spent more time in your garage than in my possession and they have informed me they won’t supply a loaner car
We live two hours away and require the car to get home and for work

OzCar   DM

Hi Adam, We are saddened by your review and we are sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience with our Team. Please contact our Customer Relations Team if you need further assistance.13 69 22

Adam B.

Customer relations what a joke silly lady there telling me to catch a cab we live 2 hours away
This is going to be in the hands of consumer fairs , fair trading and also the media