Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

How awesome stuff is at oz cars

I would recommend oz cars to anyone, they awesome wade and Jacob go up and beyond to you thankyou so much xx

Linda J.

Linda J.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

A special Thanks to Wade at Campbelltown Ozcar, he provided great customer service and found me the perfect car within my budget.

Jimmy

JimmyHunter Region, NSW

New Truck,new family adventures

Cardiff OzCar,nothing but total professionals,the team that I had the pleasure of associating with were so down to earth and welcoming to myself and my family,highly recommend to all

Store LocationCardiff nsw

Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Terrible.. No concern for customers and really bad quality.

My dad bought a car there and the engine died in less than 12 months.
The engine light keeps coming on with more and more issues and costing more and more money.
Dad purchased with the small amount his mother left him in her will.
Not long ago they called and had the audacity to ask dad to take out a loan so he could upgrade his car even though he explained he is on the pension and can't afford it. We are still paying for this massive buying error to this day.
They should just help him out and offer something as it is eating all his pension money, but they don't. They just offer for him to take a loan out. Great customer service Oz car, well done!.
I don't recommend them for buying your next used car.

Good deal!

Jacob from Cardiff was great to work with on sale of old car and buying new one.
Easy transfer and I would use them again. Good service from sales department.

Kathy.F

Kathy.FCentral West, NSW

Better service than anything you would expect.

OzCar Dubbo are Awesome! We didn’t think we’d have a chance of getting finance for a car for our family, but Chris and the team work real hard to get us EXACTLY what we needed. Even done business over the phone, email and text msg as we live quite some distance & didn’t have any transport! Thank you so much OzCar!

Mick D.

Mick D.North Western Region, NSW

Friendly and knowledgeable.

This is the second vehicle i have purchased from Oz Cars and on each occasion i found staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Always sure to make me feel comfortable in any disision i made.
I would not hesitate to recommended Oz Cars.
Mick.

Elyob Norahs

Elyob NorahsHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service, friendly,helpful staff.

Will definately buy from the business again and very happy to recommend Ozcar to family and friends. Ozcar Cardiff, thankyou. A1 in my book.

Sandi

SandiMid North Coast, NSW

Very professional

Oz car Taree where amazing with helping us finding the right car, Quick and fast getting our car too us! I highly recommend them. Very professional with their work

Lauren

Lauren North Western Region, NSW

I highly recommend Ozcar in Dubbo!

Lewis was an amazing help, professional, polite and friendly service. He explained everything very well and communicated with me through the entire process.

Store LocationDubbo

Maggie

MaggieHunter Region, NSW

An example of a caring retailer.

Bought a great car, the staff were very helpful people with fantastic service and follow up! Would go back there again!

Paul A

Paul AHunter Region, NSW

Very professional, really know their stuff.

Buying 2 cars and moving interstate the teams at Wodonga and Cardiff were really helpful and great after sales service.

Taylor Dixon

Taylor DixonSydney, NSW

Perfect car

A big Thanks to the team at OzCar Parramatta for my new car. They went above and beyond to find the perfect car for me. Great sales team and friendly customer service.

Natalie H.

Natalie H.

Love this place

So impressed with the service and how they look after you once you have purchased the vehicle. Can't beat it!!! Thanks Ozcar!

Steve. F.

Steve. F.Hunter Region, NSW

Great buy great car

Recently bought a Pajero from the team at Cardiff. Jacob and Lucky couldn’t have been more helpful . Everything we asked for with the car was on it with a great price couldn’t be happy thanks gents.Steve .F.

happy customer

happy customer Sydney, NSW

Love my car!

Very happy with my purchase! Thanks Dion for finding me my perfect match. Attentive and professional service. Oz Car Penrith - highly recommended.

Cassy booth

Cassy boothSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love my car!

Customer service is the best I've had. No problem with any area of the sale. Everything was stress free which made the experience a fun one

Sharon Martin

Sharon MartinSydney, NSW

We are very happy with the car

Johnny at Ozcar Penrith was great with his customer service, they did everything they said that they would do, that is rare with car dealers

OzCar .OzCar

Thank you to Kieran and Jimmy at lansvale !!

Thank you to Kieran and Jimmy at landscape !!! For all the help ! Best service helping us finding the best valuation on our Audi and helping us find the car we want and need !!! If you are after a car Kieran is the salesman to see and his manager jimmy !! They’re the best !!

Dave B.

Dave B.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Dealt with Jacob٫ told him what we were after & our budget. he found the the exact car we wanted & made the whole experience easy as. Thanks to Jacob & Lucky for all your help. Definitely be back to purchase another car in the future .

DArne B.

DArne B.asked

Volvo xc60 2010 how much would I got

OzCar .OzCar

Hi DArneB, please contact our sales team on 13 69 22 and they will be able to to assist you

Terry spar

Terry sparasked

I bought a car with my ex financed through pepper money! We split and now she has the car. She cant get finance to take the car loan over and i dont want the car nor the debt. She is paying the loan off but i dont want anything to do with her and i dont want the debt in my name. Will the creditors come and take the car if i stop paying the loan? And will this ruin my credit rating?

bill bayley
bill bayley

ask the finance company

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Terry, in short the answer is yes, to both your questions, I would defiantly contact the fiance company to look at some other options.

melanie

melanieasked

Bought a rav4 GX 2017 model, 4months ago at oscar newscastle only to find out that they charged me top dollars and over price, with the price of 27k. I tried to have it value and want to trade it in for smaller car and was told the value of the car is 16 to 17k..and can sell it privately for 21k..wish I can just return this car to ozcar. Salesman very pushy and only care about how much money they can make and don't value customer..but before the rav 4 they sold me jeep renegade which is a lemon and return it back will never deal with them anymore overpriced and corrupt.

Get an answer from our members and OzCar representatives