Avan Sportliner

Avan Sportliner

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Preach7North Western Region, NSW

Great little van

So far this van has stood up to all kinds of weather. Rain is no problem and is comfortable when its wet. The van is easy to tow and does not sway at high speed (110km). It is also easy to reverse into small spaces. Easy to put up (3 Min) the only drawback is the annex as it is harder to put up and takes a bit of time. Once up, gives ample room to move around in and is comfortable. We only use the battery for lighting and charge it with a portable 120w solar panel and the lpg gas for the refrigerator when stopped. 3 Kg gas bottle lasts 2 weeks when camping. A cost effective van great for two people if you dont want all the luxury of bigger vans.

Floor PlanAvan Aliner

Ronnix1960

Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Avan Sportliner van.

I purchased my van about 6 months ago, it has been fantastic, everything works perfectly, it has never let me down, they are great vans 10/10 I have taken it into outback NSW and Queensland without any problem at all.

Glen

Glenasked

We have just bought an Avan Sportliner 2001 model. Can anyone tell me whether this model comes with an inbuilt braking system? Or do we need to get electric brakes fitted to the trailer, as well as getting an electric brake controller fitted to the car? Regards DP

Preach7

Our Van is a 2003 Avan Aliner which has electric brakes fitted to it. We had to get a electric controller for our Pajero and Hilux ute. A mechanic will be able to tell you if it has electric brakes. Hope this helps, Kel

Noel

Noelasked

Has anyone had trouble with the height above road of the rear stabilisers of the Sportliner?

Colin M
Colin M

We have a 2000 sportliner. And although not a lot of ground clearance. We have taken ours many off road places. Taking your time no problems at all.

mmccasked

I would really like to know of someone who has the Avan Sportsliner van. ??

Gillb
Gillb

I have a Avan Sportliner how can I be of help?

mmcc

Thank you Gllb for replying. However in the mean time we have purchased an AVan ALiner. We were interested in the sportsliner but were worried if it would be too small for myself & husband...then this Aliner became available and we bought that. We are very happy with it so far although yet to have a trip away with it.
Thanks again and hope you are happy with your van :) Regards, mmcc.

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives