Empire Caravans

Emperor, Luxor, Elite, etc...
See the Best Caravans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Empire? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Flipper
    FlipperMaryborough

Awesome best built van I've ever seen

Build quality is of excellent high standard. No leaks internal or external, van has been around aus twice no problems ever surfaced. Extremly reliable. Lay out is great, custom build built to set our landcrusier tow vehicle. Best van I've ever towed and towed many. In short I would never buy anything else than a Empire, value for money AWESOME.

Floor Plancustom

Great after sale service

We are very happy with our van. Had a problem which was out of there control but Bill organised the repairs which where done professionally and we where not out of pocket. The van is all we want easy to tow great layout and finish . Great small business with the right attitude to service.

Other Caravans

Built to specifications.

Frankl
    Frankl

True to Label Poptop . Truly Elite

My 17'6" Poptop is light yet strong, exceptional quality inside and out, totally reliable , easy to tow, extremely practical layout with front end kitchen and double bed rear with centre dining and lounge.
    I have owned this van as a second hand unit for 10 years . Absolutely impressed with build, appearance and durability . Great little van, towed with ease by my BA Ford

Floor PlanAs specified

Your Top 5 Caravan Questions, Answered

From long weekend camping trips to living on the road, caravans let us explore the great outdoors in comfort and style. Whether you’re interested in caravans for sale or caravan hire, a luxury caravan or the ‘simple life’ type, this article will answer five questions you might have about investing in a new home on wheels.

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.14 July 2020
    your-top-5-caravan-questions-answered

Love it it's my home tows perfectly thank goodness

Love my empire the luxor 3 years old woman alone tows from hughenden townsville adelaide melb several times. It is my home probably a bit overloaded!! Love it love it love it.

A company that stands behind their product.

We recently visited Melbourne to have our van serviced and a couple of warranty issues attended to. The attention to detail was outstanding, and everything we asked to be looked at was repaired or replaced to our satisfaction. The team were most helpful in every way. Thanks Empire!
    L and B.

1978 Empire.

We have just bought a 1978 Empire van and other than having a new fridge it is in as new condition. It's obviously been looked after but nearly 40 years on and everything and I mean everything is there and working like the day it was made. Every door opens, Windows wind out, no leaks, external window shades go up and down and snap into place. These vans are of the finest quality.

Other Caravans

Excellence in service

Find out how Empire Caravans compares to other Caravans

Carol
    Carol

A solid well built caravan with no cutting corners

I have had my Empire Emporer caravan for four years.
    It's a really smart van and not cheaply built like some well known brands.
    Things that can't be seen like insulation, sound systems etc is excellent
    quality.
    I think there arnt many on the market because once you buy one you know
    It's going to last and not give much trouble.
    We live in a cold environment and the van has stood up to that extreamly well even though it hasn't been covered. Still looks brand new.
    I'm a 55 year old woman and find it really easy to tow and operate.
    I could live in this van. It's a Mercedes of vans.

Comment on Empire (Red Western) purchased 2012

My Empire Caravan is doing a great job.

I have now had my Empire Caravan for 3 years, and we are now enjoying our second trip home from Darwin. All warranty issues were rectified by the dealer within the warranty period.
    If and when I look at upgrading my caravan I would definately look towards another Empire Caravan.

Irene H.
    Irene H.asked
    Caravans

Hi we are looking at buying a 2011 empire van, just wondered what people thought?

We are very happy with our 2017 empire

Elaine S.
    Elaine S.asked

Who manufactures empire caravans

JCA

Good morning. Empire Caravans are made by a company of the same name. They are a small manufacturer based in Campbellfield Victoria.

Eddy N
    Eddy Nasked
    Caravans

Does the 15ft 1991 caravan have breaks?

Blackfish

Most caravans have brakes either electric or override

Compare all 6 Empire Caravans

Off-Road CapableNoNoNo
    ExpanderNoNoNo
    Pop-TopNoNoNo
    Main Bed SizeQueenQueenQueen
    Bathroom / Laundry InclusionsShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing MachineShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing MachineShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing Machine
    Exterior FeaturesAwning, External Speakers and Rear / Reversing CameraAwningAwning
    Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TV
    Kitchen InclusionsCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and SinkCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and SinkCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and Sink
    Release dateOct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011