9Empire Caravans

Empire Caravans

12 reviews · Statistics

92% · 110%
Brand Manager for Empire? Claim your listing.
See the Best Caravans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Empire Caravans12 reviews
Flipper
FlipperMaryborough2 posts
  Emperor

Awesome best built van I've ever seen

Build quality is of excellent high standard. No leaks internal or external, van has been around aus twice no problems ever surfaced. Extremly reliable. Lay out is great, custom build built to set our landcrusier tow vehicle. Best van I've ever towed and towed many. In short I would never buy anything else than a Empire, value for money AWESOME.

Show details

Blackfish5 posts

Great after sale service

We are very happy with our van. Had a problem which was out of there control but Bill organised the repairs which where done professionally and we where not out of pocket. The van is all we want easy to tow great layout and finish . Great small business with the right attitude to service.

JCA
Frankl
FranklSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Elite

True to Label Poptop . Truly Elite

My 17'6" Poptop is light yet strong, exceptional quality inside and out, totally reliable , easy to tow, extremely practical layout with front end kitchen and double bed rear with centre dining and lounge.

I have owned this van as a second hand unit for 10 years . Absolutely impressed with build, appearance and durability . Great little van, towed with ease by my BA Ford

Show details

tess
tess
  Luxor

Love it it's my home tows perfectly thank goodness

Love my empire the luxor 3 years old woman alone tows from hughenden townsville adelaide melb several times. It is my home probably a bit overloaded!! Love it love it love it.

L and B
L and B4 posts
  Caravans

A company that stands behind their product

We recently visited Melbourne to have our van serviced and a couple of warranty issues attended to. The attention to detail was outstanding, and everything we asked to be looked at was repaired or replaced to our satisfaction. The team were most helpful in every way. Thanks Empire!

L and B.

Ian T
Ian T

1978 Empire

We have just bought a 1978 Empire van and other than having a new fridge it is in as new condition. It's obviously been looked after but nearly 40 years on and everything and I mean everything is there and working like the day it was made. Every door opens, Windows wind out, no leaks, external window shades go up and down and snap into place. These vans are of the finest quality.

Des Hollis
Des Hollis
Carol
Carol3 posts
  Emperor

A solid well built caravan with no cutting corners

I have had my Empire Emporer caravan for four years.

It's a really smart van and not cheaply built like some well known brands.

Things that can't be seen like insulation, sound systems etc is excellent

quality.

I think there arnt many on the market because once you buy one you know

It's going to last and not give much trouble.

We live in a cold environment and the van has stood up to that extreamly well even though it hasn't been covered. Still looks brand new.

I'm a 55 year old woman and find it really easy to tow and operate.

I could live in this van. It's a Mercedes of vans.

Robyn Taylor
Robyn TaylorWestern Australia3 posts
nevilleholmes
nevilleholmesAU2 posts

My Empire Caravan is doing a great job

I have now had my Empire Caravan for 3 years, and we are now enjoying our second trip home from Darwin. All warranty issues were rectified by the dealer within the warranty period.

If and when I look at upgrading my caravan I would definately look towards another Empire Caravan.

Mikaele R.
Mikaele R. · Caravans

i have a 2018 27 foot caravan.My lights are working but all my power points are not working because i had a lot of equipment plugged in

Jo Wilden
Jo Wilden · Caravans

Hi just brought my empire caravan 2002 and i dont know where my grey water tank is so i can empty it can anyone help me please thankyou

blairy159
blairy159 · Caravans

Hi I'm having a problem with mains water running into my van I can't work out what's going on

Blackfish

Had the same problem the pressure valve at the water inlet had ceased took it of and freed it up or just take it to a plumbering store and replace it hope I have helped cheers

Compare all Empire Caravans listings
Off-Road CapableNoNoNoNo
ExpanderNoNoNoNo
Pop-TopNoNoNoNo
Main Bed SizeQueenQueenQueenQueen
Bathroom / Laundry InclusionsShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing MachineShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing MachineShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing MachineShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing Machine
Exterior FeaturesAwningAwning, External Speakers and Rear / Reversing CameraAwningAwning and Rear / Reversing Camera
Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TV
Kitchen InclusionsCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and SinkCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and SinkCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and SinkCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and Sink
Release date

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Empire? Claim your listing.
Jayco Silverline