Empire Caravans

Empire Caravans

Emperor, Luxor, Elite, etc...

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Flipper

FlipperMaryborough

Awesome best built van I've ever seen

Build quality is of excellent high standard. No leaks internal or external, van has been around aus twice no problems ever surfaced. Extremly reliable. Lay out is great, custom build built to set our landcrusier tow vehicle. Best van I've ever towed and towed many. In short I would never buy anything else than a Empire, value for money AWESOME.

Floor Plancustom

Great after sale service

We are very happy with our van. Had a problem which was out of there control but Bill organised the repairs which where done professionally and we where not out of pocket. The van is all we want easy to tow great layout and finish . Great small business with the right attitude to service.

JCABrisbane

Good Old Customer Service

Floor PlanEmperor

Built to specifications.

Frankl

Frankl

True to Label Poptop . Truly Elite

My 17'6" Poptop is light yet strong, exceptional quality inside and out, totally reliable , easy to tow, extremely practical layout with front end kitchen and double bed rear with centre dining and lounge.
I have owned this van as a second hand unit for 10 years . Absolutely impressed with build, appearance and durability . Great little van, towed with ease by my BA Ford

Floor PlanAs specified

Love it it's my home tows perfectly thank goodness

Love my empire the luxor 3 years old woman alone tows from hughenden townsville adelaide melb several times. It is my home probably a bit overloaded!! Love it love it love it.

A company that stands behind their product.

We recently visited Melbourne to have our van serviced and a couple of warranty issues attended to. The attention to detail was outstanding, and everything we asked to be looked at was repaired or replaced to our satisfaction. The team were most helpful in every way. Thanks Empire!
L and B.

1978 Empire.

We have just bought a 1978 Empire van and other than having a new fridge it is in as new condition. It's obviously been looked after but nearly 40 years on and everything and I mean everything is there and working like the day it was made. Every door opens, Windows wind out, no leaks, external window shades go up and down and snap into place. These vans are of the finest quality.

Excellence in service

Carol

Carol

A solid well built caravan with no cutting corners

I have had my Empire Emporer caravan for four years.
It's a really smart van and not cheaply built like some well known brands.
Things that can't be seen like insulation, sound systems etc is excellent
quality.
I think there arnt many on the market because once you buy one you know
It's going to last and not give much trouble.
We live in a cold environment and the van has stood up to that extreamly well even though it hasn't been covered. Still looks brand new.
I'm a 55 year old woman and find it really easy to tow and operate.
I could live in this van. It's a Mercedes of vans.

Comment on Empire (Red Western) purchased 2012

My Empire Caravan is doing a great job.

I have now had my Empire Caravan for 3 years, and we are now enjoying our second trip home from Darwin. All warranty issues were rectified by the dealer within the warranty period.
If and when I look at upgrading my caravan I would definately look towards another Empire Caravan.

Brian L

Brian Lasked

Our lights in our caravan don't work. Last time we used it, about 6 weeks ago they worked fine. Power points, microwave etc are all working - it's just the lights. Anyone have any ideas what the problem might be please.

Lvb

Lvbasked

We are looking at purchasing a 30ft tri axle van. It has some leaks around the skylights and some of the blinds are in need of a repair, some knobs missing of draws, some gauze in screens need repairing. How much do u think we will be looking at to fix especially the sky lights?

JCA

Hi. Thank you for contacting me. I am a customer of Empire Caravans and therefore am not qualified to do any repairs. I suggest you contact Bill or Dina at Empire and I'm sure they will look after you. Regards. John.

1312gerardasked

Did anyone have to change their microwave to right hand opening because of the position it is in?

L and B
L and B

We were lucky enough to have the correct opening side door in our microwave right from the start.
We had to have the fridge and freezer doors swapped, which was quite an easy exercise,,,,, BUT make sure that all spacers are correctly positioned when swapping fridge and freezer doors.
L+B

Thanks L&B your answer is appreciated. Gerard

Get an answer from our members and Empire representatives