Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric

SCF334/02, SCF334/31

Mandy12Perth, WA

Great product

Mandy12

Excellent, thank you! I was looking in the shops but didn’t think to check the website.

Philips S.Philips Avent

You're very welcome, Mandy. We hope that you'll find the spare parts you're looking for. If not, then don't hesitate to get in touch again. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Ash

Ash

I love this pump!!

Katie R

Katie R

Great unit!

I really liked this product. Having the dual heads made the process much quicker and more efficient. I like the variable suction levels and the fact you can get the accessories for manual use if needed. Washing up the little pieces was a bit of a pain by that comes with the territory of a breast pump I think.

Tamara Rudd

Tamara RuddMurray Region, NSW

Great

Very easy to set up and use, and having the double for one baby makes it easier to do feed times when baby sat.
Takes about 10mintures to fill 2 bottles at 80mls easy to take apart and wash with hot soapy water and ready to go again.
Absolutely worth the price and can even fit in top so you can nap and express at once

Joanne

JoannePerth

Gets the job done

I love that the suction strength is adjustable because another brand I used really hurt my nipples. The suction performance is good - it only takes me 10 - 15 minutes to express the milk. While considerably less trouble than manual pumping, it is uncomfortable to double pump as you need to sit there holding two cups up to your boobs, however this applies to all double pumps. The cup is made up of any components which creates a bit more work when cleaning and sterilising them, but this isn't a big deal.

Jess K

Jess K

Such a help with my preemie baby

This breast pump is really great ans doesnt recieve the positive feedback it deserves, I bought all avent natural bottles whilst I was pregnant and then my daughter was born 6 weeks early and needed expressed milk, I used this pump to exclusively espress (at least 5 pumps a day) from when she was 3 weeks and came home from the hospital until she was 8 months old and it never missed a beat and never lost suction. It's so comfortbale and the let down sucking at the begining is great for encouraging let down. Would really recommend this pump

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hello Jess, thanks so much for your review! We're very happy to hear the breast pump has been such a big help during the exciting time when your newborn arrived. All the best for you and your family. :-)

Kathy

KathyPerth, WA

not with batteries

Danielle

DanielleSydney

Comfortable and effective

A good quality pump that I am able to pump quite a substantial amount with. I rarely use it as a double as it is a little awkward to manage both at once and I imagine that the breast pads wouldn’t suit all sizes. It is a little noisy and bulky, but great for private use within the home

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Danielle, thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear our Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric is serving you well.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

annoyed

annoyedMeringandan west

Not worth the money, choose another brand

yjeu

yjeuDarwin

Great customer service

I got it via eBay and paid by PayPal. No problem using it at all and it very reliable n gentle. But I noticed it would shut it self down automatically, so I emailed customer service and they r super helpful, I just email them my receipt from PayPal and they sent me a new one right away!

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Ok pump

This pump is comfortable to use but not as efficient as my medela symphony. It is quite noisy as well. I have found that one side of the pump works more efficiently than the other side, it seems to almost be broken on one side. There's also a lot of parts to clean, generally not a great pump.

Meagan

MeaganTownsville

Waste of money

Amz

AmzAdelaide

Best pump I've ever used

Love this product never have I ever produced so much milk so comfortably it's unlike the cheap manual versions. This works I was shocked that I had any milk in the bottles because I didn't feel a thing you can vary the sucking to what is comfortable for you which is so important. It's very easy to pull apart and clean. The carry bag makes it easy to carry but I always find it a lot more convenient to do at home as with all pumps it's important to be comfortable. I plan on having another baby so I will not seem or give away this product however I will recommend it to all who can afford it.

Not what i expected

I bought the breast pump before i gave birth and i have tried to use it four times now and every time i try i end up with sore cracked and bleeding nipples i have even tried the bigger size cushions but i still have the same problem. I make sure i centre my nipple every time but still doesnt help. So far by using this product i have damaged both breast and now have trouble breastfeeding in general due to the pain. Not very impressed so far

Amanda
Amanda

Close to perfect

This pump has been a life saver. The comfort shields are indeed very comfortable and i can lean back in a chair while pumping. I bought the large size comfort shields as well. The suctions modes are just the ones that i need, simple to use and i am glad there arent too many buttons to experiment with. The letdown is quick as well. Able to pump around 100 ml in 10 mins on a single side, saving me time.
Cleaning is a breeze as its easy to reach every part of it using avent bottle brush.
I wish it came with rechargeable battery. Its also quite noisy but i dont mind realising how comfortable it is for exclusive pumping.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Good quality and a Life saver!!!!!!

Bought this product after learning that it's much easier to express and store for those late nights, so the hubby can get up:). Good quality.. I researched a lot on electric breast pumps as I've read some bad reviews... Found an online pharmacy that had a live chat and they were absolutely fantastic, and they were by far the cheapest. So for those that want a electric pump,,,,, Avent is the way to go... Heads up look around as prices vary.... The cheapest I found at the time was from this online pharmacy..... Ureeka.com.au....

Works absolutely well

I have been using this product and it is fabulous. Though it is loud I have resolved the issue by burying it under a pillow when in use. It is easy to use and I even take it on trips using batteries. I exclusively express and brestfeed my baby and it has been great.

Ok - when it works

I too have had trouble with the suction - sometimes working sometimes not, very frustrating. At first I though I had one breast that just wasn't producing as much milk as the other until I worked out it was the pump. I called the company and they suggested I remove the padding - this helped a little bit but still not how I think it should be. For what I paid for it, I was expecting it to be better.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hello Orela, thanks for your valuable feedback and sorry to hear that the product didn't meet up to your expectations.

EstyVictoria

Better than expected

It worked better than expected. I was hiring a medela which I was used to and loved. The pump is loud but really not that bad. They all make noise. The parts can be taken off and washed, however, can become tedious to do each time. It is comfortable and I can sit in any position I like and not have to sit forward on the chair. You can use the machine with one pump as well. I like the travel bag it comes in - bottles and breast pads included!

Philips S.Philips Avent

Thanks for your kind words !

Philips S.Philips Avent

Thank you for your feedback Esty. We're glad to hear everything got resolved in the end. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us via 1300 363 391.

Ky

KyPerth

No suction

I have trouble with suction on this machine it sometimes works sometimes doesn't I have a lot of milk in my supply I need to express but the way this machine works it doesn't allow me to empty my breasts. I am very disappointed. When it does work it gets the milk out quick but that is rare. Don't rely on this machine to get the milk out in time before heading out give yourself a day to fill a bottle. Big thumbs down

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hello, sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced. Can you contact us on philips.product.review@philips.com along with your contact details, we’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

Viancie M.

Viancie M.asked

Can the breastpump run using batteries!! Simce their is a battery port underneath.

Beau T.

Beau T.asked

Can you use just one side ? And how please

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, Beau. Thanks for asking this. We can imagine that you would like to know more about the product before using it. Fortunately, the Comfort Double Electric breast pump is meant to be used for both sides at the same time. You can check the user manual for instructions on how to use the appliance. If you have any questions or there is something you would like to know more about, please feel free to contact us. You can reach out to us on social media (Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare) or by phone: (NZ) 0800 658 224 or (AU) 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST).

Emily G

Emily Gasked

Hi! I have a scent double breast pump, I can't see where to put the batteries in? Can someone help me?

Hey, Emily.

Thank you for your question. The SCF334/02 doesn't use any batteries. In case, you're using the SCF332/02 then you can find the battery housing in the motor unit. For further information please reach out to our experts at 1300 363 391.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team.

Get an answer from our members and Philips Avent representatives