2Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric

Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric24 reviews
Riccardo
Riccardo5 posts
  Verified SCF334/02

Simple and silent breast pump

My wife love this breast pump...very silent and it does ha different setting to facilitate the flow.
It’s very compact and it does come with a very nice travel bag (it fit two bottle and the machine).
It’s very easy to clean. Show details ·  1
Ash4 posts
Katie R
Katie R3 posts

Great unit!

I really liked this product. Having the dual heads made the process much quicker and more efficient. I like the variable suction levels and the fact you can get the accessories for manual use if needed. Washing up the little pieces was a bit of a pain by that comes with the territory of a breast pump I think.

Tamara Rudd
Tamara RuddNSWMurray Region, NSW13 posts

Great

Very easy to set up and use, and having the double for one baby makes it easier to do feed times when baby sat.

Takes about 10mintures to fill 2 bottles at 80mls easy to take apart and wash with hot soapy water and ready to go again.

Absolutely worth the price and can even fit in top so you can nap and express at once

Joanne
JoannePerth4 posts

Gets the job done

I love that the suction strength is adjustable because another brand I used really hurt my nipples. The suction performance is good - it only takes me 10 - 15 minutes to express the milk. While considerably less trouble than manual pumping, it is uncomfortable to double pump as you need to sit there holding two cups up to your boobs, however this applies to all double pumps. The cup is made up of any components which creates a bit more work when cleaning and sterilising them, but this isn't a big deal.

Jaz
JazWAPerth, WA7 posts
  Verified SCF334/02

Such a help with my preemie baby

This breast pump is really great ans doesnt recieve the positive feedback it deserves, I bought all avent natural bottles whilst I was pregnant and then my daughter was born 6 weeks early and needed expressed milk, I used this pump to exclusively espress (at least 5 pumps a day) from when she was 3 weeks and came home from the hospital until she was 8 months old and it never missed a beat and never lost suction. It's so comfortbale and the let down sucking at the begining is great for encouraging let down. Would really recommend this pump

Kathy
KathyWAPerth, WA4 posts
Danielle
DanielleSydney8 posts

Comfortable and effective

A good quality pump that I am able to pump quite a substantial amount with. I rarely use it as a double as it is a little awkward to manage both at once and I imagine that the breast pads wouldn’t suit all sizes. It is a little noisy and bulky, but great for private use within the home

annoyed
annoyedMeringandan west12 posts
yjeu
yjeuDarwin8 posts

Great customer service

I got it via eBay and paid by PayPal. No problem using it at all and it very reliable n gentle. But I noticed it would shut it self down automatically, so I emailed customer service and they r super helpful, I just email them my receipt from PayPal and they sent me a new one right away!

Amy
AmyMelbourne4 posts

Ok pump

This pump is comfortable to use but not as efficient as my medela symphony. It is quite noisy as well. I have found that one side of the pump works more efficiently than the other side, it seems to almost be broken on one side. There's also a lot of parts to clean, generally not a great pump.

Meagan
MeaganTownsville6 posts
Amz
AmzAdelaide9 posts

Best pump I've ever used

Love this product never have I ever produced so much milk so comfortably it's unlike the cheap manual versions. This works I was shocked that I had any milk in the bottles because I didn't feel a thing you can vary the sucking to what is comfortable for you which is so important. It's very easy to pull apart and clean. The carry bag makes it easy to carry but I always find it a lot more convenient to do at home as with all pumps it's important to be comfortable. I plan on having another baby so I will not seem or give away this product however I will recommend it to all who can afford it.

Amanda
AmandaAU3 posts

Not what i expected

I bought the breast pump before i gave birth and i have tried to use it four times now and every time i try i end up with sore cracked and bleeding nipples i have even tried the bigger size cushions but i still have the same problem. I make sure i centre my nipple every time but still doesnt help. So far by using this product i have damaged both breast and now have trouble breastfeeding in general due to the pain. Not very impressed so far