Avon Skin-So-Soft

4.5

KathReid

KathReidSydney

True Soft Skin

I always order this to my Avon lady friend and this has been on stock at home as me and my kids love its moisturising effects on the skin especailly after bathing I really like that it can stay on the skin for a longer tie compared to other brands. It really makes the skin soft and suple and great for cracked heels to. It also lather more in areas like elbows and knees that need more moisturising

Jules

JulesPERTH

I have used Avon Skin-So-Soft for many years. Not only does it make my skin feel soft and supple, it smells wonderful. It's a product I don't like to be without. I use it in my shower almost every day just by squirting in over my back and front, then use my hands and the water to move the oil over my body.
    It's not "oily" oil. It smells fantastic and keeps your skin soft.
    Be careful, it is oil and you can slip in the shower/bath.

hauntedrabbit

hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

I have brought this product for over 10 years now. I love the smell and it is a wonderful product. It is heaven on dry skin and is great for sensive skin or after you shave your legs. I used to buy the spray bottle that it was sold in, now i just buy a large bottle and refill my own spray bottle. I just spray it on after i get out the shower, leave it for a minute and then pat myself dry.
    Great on sensitive skin, it has a nice smell. It is an oil but soaks in quickly and is not stiicky.
    Will make bath or shower very slippery.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a great low priced moisturising oil. Its fantastic to use, although because it is oil, you have to pour it out very slowly and carefully to avoid spilling any out. It is great to use after a shower to moisturise my legs and basically use it all over the body.
    This is a nice after bath moisturising oil which is lovely to use. It has a very soft scent and isnt overpowering and its not expensive at all.
    Its not really a dislike, but because its an oil, I cant use it when I want to get dressed quickly and put something on quickly. Its something I can use when I have a couple of minutes to spend and use a bit slowly so I dont spill it.

tanyajane

tanyajane

OK

I quite like this. It is good value for money and is often on a promotional price with Avon. It has been around a long time. The bottle sixe is good vlaue for money and not a lot is needed. I would buy it again but not want to se it every day.
    I found that this prodcut really moisturised my over dry skin. The frangrance was sublte and not too overpowering.
    I found it left an oily residue on the bath and white clothing- maybe I got dressed too fast? I did feel a bit sticky after the bath

connielaura

connielaura

i have bought this product as a favour to a friend that sells avon and asks me to buy. i thought i better buy something so that she makes a sale, i found it very affordable and found it didn't upset my skin like other products i have used have done. i would definitely buy again if only for a favour to my friend, it is not a waste of money and will get used. i have no hesitations in recommending this.
    affordable, gentle on skin, does not irritate, large quantity compared to other brands and still cheaper.
    nothing to complain about

MissyA

MissyAAU

Good

Overall I really like this product, it works well leaving the skin so soft and smooth. The packaging is nice which is always a good thing. It is a lovely product to buy and I would recommend it to anyone.
    It is a lovely product to use. It leaves skin feeling moisturised and smooth. Has a nice smell and the packaging is also quite nice. It is reasonably priced and because it is from Avon, it can be assumed that it will be of good quality, which it is. The bottle is large so it is good value for money.
    Nothing I can think of.

grahame

This stuff is the best sandfly repellent on the planet also is much better than stingose at half the price

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

OK

I like the fact that considering the price they made sure you got value for money by putting the product in a large bottle, personally I would have prefered a smaller bottle and cheaper price again. It is a reasonable product nothing to totaly rave above, I have seen just as good in other brands for far less money. This one has been on the market for a long time with the same smell perhaps a new smell, in a smaller bottle would do the trick. I do like the bath oil and only use it because of my friend who sells it. There is no way i would recommend this to any of my family or friends.
    It came in a large bottle.
    It is expensive, even though it came in a large bottle, personally I would have preffered a smaller bottle and a cheaper price.

grahame

Buy it online cheap as chips

heytherek

heytherek

Good

Great if you can pick this product up when it is on special which is normally quite often. Does the job it says and will leave your skin nice and soft and moist. A very affordable Avon product that is definitely worth having around.Good to stock up when you can.
    Like many of the Avon products you can get these days, this is very affordable and is quite often on special at a really cheap price. It does a nice job and feels really nice once it is on. It does not leave skin oily either.
    There is none, it is cheap and affordable.

Pinky101

Pinky101

Good

Avon Skin So Soft reminds me of my mum as she always used it when i was a kid and she often put some in our bath as a "treat". It can be used by anyone, has a nice soft and gentle frangrance that is not too overpowering, absorbs nicely into the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or greasy. It cna be a bit annoying to have to order it instead of duck to the shops to get it.
    I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft and is well priced in a good sized bottle.
    No cons that I can think of.

rw2830

rw2830

Lovely lovely product. The price is really good and often Avon have some great specials with it. I would easily recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap but awesome hand cream. Love it!
    This product is just awesome. I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't give you the oily feeling.
    You have to purchase it through a representative. I don't have one that I know of since I moved to town. Thinking of becoming a rep so I can purchase all the great stuff!

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Skin So Soft has been around for ages, so you know that it has to work! There's heaps of different types to choose from, and it's so affordable. It really leaves my skin feeling so soft. I haven't tried the hair removal cream, but I'm curious to try it!
    My skin feels so soft after using it, I love the scent and it's so cheap, especially when Avon is having a sale! I love the body wash and the bath oil, even though I don't use bath oil often.
    There aren't many avon representatives that I know.

fernyfluffles

fernyflufflesTas, 7320

This bath oil is absolutely amazing! It smells divine and makes your skin so soft and hydrated and easily absorbs into your skin. It doesn't cost very much and the bottle lasts a very long time! It is also great for sensitive skin and doesn't leave an oily film in the bathtub when you're finished!
    Amazing smell which makes your skin feel and smell beautiful, makes your skin very soft, the bottle lasts a very long time as not much is needed each time, easy to get from Avon, not very expensive, makes your bath feel like heaven!

susiee

susiee

i have been buying this products for many years i use it after my shower and my skin is like a babys i have often recomended it to family and friends and given to many as a presentin a gift parcel with other avon products
    price is good
    nothing love it

lilmiss

lilmissPerth, WA

I love this product. I have a spray bottle for it from an older stock and I will buy the bath oil now and put it in the spray bottle so I can spray my bath towel with it prior to drying myself, as it leaves a nice soft feel to my skin with a subtle appealing fragrance. I do also use it to soak my feet in my foot spa, soak my hands when I give myself a manicure, and when I make time for a bath, it's what I prefer to use over any other product I have tried such as the bath bombs.
    Absorbs richly into my skin
    Smell is fresh, it's divine
    Affordable as a little goes a long way
    Other products in the skin so soft range compliment the use of the bath oil, to maintain the same fragrance

bunnimon

bunnimon

Just a capful from a very decent sized bottle is all you need to soften the water and soak in a relaxing aroma. It leaves your whole body feeling fresh and ultra soft. Although it is usually $20 in the catalogue it does come up on special quite often for $10 and will last for months (until the next special comes around!) Another great thing about Avon is that they never use animal testing and they give a lot of money to breast cancer so I am happy to support them.
    Complete Luxury! Without a doubt my all time favourite bath product. Cruelty free.

Every single other source I have ever read says the complete opposite about Avon and animal testing.

jetjunk

jetjunkAU

this product has been used on me since i was a little girl now i am using it on my girls who do tend to get ashy elbows and knees.
    I don't like the slippery feeling it leaves in the bath so i put it in a spray bottle and spray bottle and spray it whilst in the shower this works just as good as putting it in the bath.
    leaves skin feeling soft
    the bath tub clean up

tasmaid

tasmaid

what a wonderful product and it seems to have been around forever guess that must tell us how very popular it is after a long day especially if you have been in the sun it makes for a wonderful relaxing bath .
    i like the way it moistures my skin
    cleaning the bath tub later

butternut

butternutvic, 3555

Avon S.S.S bath oil is brilliant its moisturising,gentle on sensitive skin and has a beautiful woodland fragrance. You only need a small amount to get fantastic results your skin feels like silk and the fragrance is long lasting. Apply S.S.S after shaving legs your skin will feel like velvet, and its very soothing .Costing around $20.00 for a large bottle it worth spending the extra money on ,1 bottle of skin so soft will last my family over 12 months.THE BEST BATH OIL AROUND!
    Avon S.S.S bath oil has been around since i was a child and its just sensational
    nothing i dont like