Award Mortgage Solutions

Award Mortgage Solutions

Listing monitored by Award Mortgage Solutions

4.3

Nice Service

The experience with Award Mortgage is really pleasant. I don't know much about mortgages, even though I need one. They answered all of my questions and made recommendations that really helped me. Thank you!!

Perfect!

Excellent Customer Service from the first contact till our loan was Approved, Allen did an excellent job in getting our loan through with hiccups here and there, Allen you are such a gem. You deserve to be the Best Mortgage Broker!

Professional service

We recently dealt with David, which was a great experience. He was really knowledgeable about different products and strategies and got us a really good deal. Would like to recommend to my friends without hesitation.

Dia W.
Dia W.Sydney, NSW

Great experience!

The customer service from Claire was far greater than I expected. Nothing was too much for her and she called at times that suited me, (nights and weekend). I have not taken out the loan yet due to personal circumstances. As it stands now I am very satisfied with the the loan.

Perfect service

My friend recommended Award Mortgage to me. Owing to their professional and experienced guidance, I got the best rate and my loan approved on time. Really appreciate their professionalism and great effort!

Wonderful Service

The Broker of Award Mortgage is very patient and careful. They helped me successfully settle my first property. The product rate is awesome, which helps me save money. And their wonderful service also helped me save a lot of time. Thanks a lot for their effort!

Edwards
EdwardsSydney, NSW

Great service and excellent knowledge while choose the best product on the market

I'm glad to have award mortgage broker to help my home loan application. After deal with them I know i can have better choice and save cost especially i'm self-employed. Different lender has different policy and rate, so it alway good to have matured mortgage broker to find the best product for you based on your situation.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfect Rate! Easiest Application! Best Customer Service !

I am a first home buyer, and I knew nothing about home loan, Award Mortgage broker helped me a lot, telling me what to do, and giving me much confidence to buy the apartment. The loan was settled smoothly and they have a customer service team to follow me up with any question in repayments, rate, etc. Thanks a lot!

Excellent service!!

As a first home buyer, Award Mortgage helped me with my home loan, which has been successfully settled last month! The broker is really professional and customer service is excellent!

Angie L.
Angie L.

Extremely horrible experience

Provided misleading information and breach the confidentiality. The complaint email does not work.

The customer service was bad, the receptionist refused to speak to me in English.

They keep promising different date for the loan and could not provide any loan in the end. I just went to another bank in the end. I potentially loss my house if I didn’t go to the other bank!!

Start now

Perfect service,Awesome broker! Awardhurstville Licole Yao !

Efficiency is very high. Quickly approve the loan. Get the tough loan approved and very patient on all topics relevant. Recommend!

Mark Yim