Listing monitored by AXTON Finance

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools

I couldn’t have asked for more: perfect experience, perfect outcome

Clint was remarkably helpful in providing all the explanations we needed to understand the options and preparing the best file for our complicated situation. He was super responsive and available throughout the process as there was a couple of changes and often last minute preparation.
There was a total transparency of all the costs and impacts which made the planification so easy!
Finally, he could help us identify the additional help we needed (buyers advocate and conveyor, both being absolute gems).
Clint was open, clear, reliable, friendly, supportive and got us a great outcome despite our varied constraints, I couldn’t recommend him more warmly.

Carla
CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy to have Paul in my corner!

I reached out to Paul after viewing an open home and deciding I wanted to make an offer - Paul called me immediacy and got the ball rolling on finance (on a Saturday afternoon at this kids sports game). Every step of the way Paul made me feel comfortable, kept me abreast of the process and what I needed to know and really took the time to get to know me, my circumstance and my goals for the property.

2 years later, I reached out to him to reassess my options and in true Paul style… he was happy to help immediately and gave excellent advice.

I would highly recommend Paul and have to many friends and family.

Thank you Paul for really valuing your clients!

Other Home Loans

Heidi
HeidiVictoria

Highly recommended and honest

We have been dealing with Paul Kusli now for 5 years and he has been amazing helping us with our home loans and investment loans. Paul is trustworthy, honest and has so much time for you. He has made it a easy process and got us the best possible rate. Thanks Paul for all your hard work.

Ashlee
AshleeMelbourne

Professional and honest - great to deal with

We were buying our first house and dealt with Clinton from Axton Finance. He was very approachable, explained the process clearly, was patient with all our questions, and treated both of us equally and with respect. Professional, responsive and speedy service. I have recommended Clinton to a close friend and know she is in safe hands.

AXTON FinanceAXTON Finance

Many thanks Ashlee for your review!! Its always a pleasure looking after great clients!

Home Loans

Find out how AXTON Finance compares to other Home Loans

Tracey
Tracey

Highly recommended

Professional, knowledgeable, personable. I was particularly impressed with how the team looked after my requirements while I was living interstate.

Outstanding guidance and tenacity

Clint and Richard delivered an outstanding result for me during a difficult credit environment for investors. Their professionalism and understanding of the credit mechanics absolutely enabled my investment plan to lift off the ground. Well done gents! After using Clint for over 10 years and 5 properties, I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Get quotes