Azure Pools

Azure Pools

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Azure Pools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

Vashti Crossingham
Vashti Crossingham Mid North Coast, NSW

I will never use anyone else!!

We dealt with Chris and his team from Azure Pools through a successful insurance claim and nothing was ever a hassle, he was there to answer my questions after hours and even weekends!!
I honestly can't find the right words to put how truly amazing Chris and his team are.
We have two young children and they spend every minute they can in the pool.
From our previous pool to this pool it has less maintenance and I love how the filter will tell you when the salt level is low - looking forward to purchasing the automatic cleaner.
If and when the time comes in another home I will not hesitate to be in contact with Azure Pools.
Highly recommend to all our friends/family and the rest of the community. Thanks again