Mr Pool Man

Mr Pool Man

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (53)
Robbie

RobbieHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful service

It is a real battle for me to maintain my pool as I only have me and I have serious mobility problems. Discovering Mr Pool and being able to have their very friendly and professional guidance with items I needed to purchase was both welcome and greatly appreciated. Despite a glitch with the couriers, delivery was swift.

I suspect I will have an ongoing relationship with Mr Pool Man. Thank you so much. Robyn

Store LocationNSW
Oksana

OksanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy & efficient

Easy & efficient service. Received my order within few days after processing the order. Very happy with the service. Will buy again :)

Purchase TypeSpa

Purchase of pool cartridge filter.

Hi mr. Pool man
In reference to your request for my transaction satisfaction ....I want to let you know that ordering the cartridge filter was a pleasant experience but I am still waiting for it to be delivered....hopefully today. Cheers Jorgen

Store LocationNsw

Great Price and service

I ordered a chlorine filter. It was easy to order, very competitive price and free delivery to my door in a few days.
Will certainly use Mr Pool Man again.
Great service.

John Mc.

John Mc.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service !

Great price, less than half the price of my local pool shop. Delivery time better than I expected given the currant restrictions. Clear and easy to follow instructions for replacing my salt cell. Will definitely use this
online store again.

Shell

ShellSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a belittling Jerk

I called today to pay for my cx20 robot cleaner to get a service and maybe a part fixed which I have done in the past. The guy on the phone was a absolute jerk and called me ma'am 500 times while interrupting me and being so rude. He kept going on about proof of purchase even though I have taken it to them at least 4 times over the last 4 years. I said im sorry I don't have it he just kept yelling at me ma'am maam maam until I hung up as it was very confrontational and rude. I will never go back to the pool shop. Ever!! All this and i just wanted a service on my cleaner. You are a dick head mate!!!!

Store Locationcx20 robot cleaner
Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking for a basic pool cleaner. Poolman came to the rescue. The product is great works exactly how we want it to do. No more worries about cleaning the pool.

Great service!

Use daily for eight months of the year. Not too hard to maintain. Needed new filter baskets. I bought online and they arrived three days later. Love the great service! Thank you

Store LocationOn line
Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Purchased Astral pool filter cartridge online via Amazon.
Great product with very quick delivery. Excellent value and emails with concise after sale communication.
Was a little apprehensive given I am a interstate buyer however all good.Highly recommended.

SMK

SMKBrisbane

XY100 filter cartridge

Price for filter was a third of price then my local pool shop. I will be recommending to all my friends and neighbours.
I will be ordering more items in future.

Store LocationWyoming, NSW
Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Great service and advice

Very happy repeat customer. Products always as advertised and prompt delivery to regional Qld. Supplier was out of stock of one item in my last order. Mr Poolman emailed promptly, offered several alternatives at significant discount or complementary or refund. Genuinely lovely people to deal with.

Store LocationWyoming NSW
Cattledog

CattledogSydney

I have purchased pool spare parts from Mr. Poolman on several occasions. My experience has been that Mr Pool Man is very competitive on price and provides prompt service plus fast delivery at at reasonable prices compared to some other pool equipment suppliers.

Store LocationWyoming
Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Item can earlier than expected. Ordering was easy. Good pricing. Would not hesitate in using Mr Pool Man again. Package arrived in very good and safe packaging. Will be letting my friends know.

Store LocationOnline
Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The website is very easy to use. There is always great service, great products & very competitive prices. I highly recommend Mr Pool Man & will continue to purchase my pool products from them.

john.heath.9041

john.heath.9041Illawarra, NSW

Great customer service

The item was on back order & it was supplied promptly when the stock arrived. Very pleased with the communication and sevice. Great firm to deal with, highly recommend and would use Mr Pool Man again

JoolsD

JoolsDCentral Coast

Service +

Because of isolation rules I looked on line to get a couple of things I needed for our pool.The Pool Man seemed like a good choice. It could not have been easier. Placed my order on a Friday night and received my order on Wednesday morning. I would definitely recommend them to everyone. No hassle, very easy, no nonsense, if I had any questions all I would have had to do is ring them. To me that was service plus.

Fast delivery

We use it All the time, we have a fiberglass pool that stays warmer longer so we have an extended Sumer, it isn't that hard to keep clean, take kids are great at getting leaves out

Store LocationOn line
Purchase TypeServicing
figjamsue

figjamsueIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service . Pool Cleaner is good quality even though it is the cheaper cleaner. Speed in sending cleaner was great well packaged. Called to ask about cleaner they were friendly and informative.

Store LocationByron Bay NSW
colinbbecker

colinbbeckerAU

Fast Service - But Buyers Be Aware

Before purchasing off this firm double check there warranty exchange and refund policy.In my case they don't have one.The filters I ordered would not clean my pool [always cloudy] After several attempts of cleaning them with no improvement I fitted my old filters and after 3 days my pool came back to sparkling clean and has stayed that way.I contacted the firm by email and eventually received a reply saying the supplier said the filters were OK and sorry we can't help you.My request for exchange to another brand or refund has not been answered.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Graeme

GraemeMurray Region, NSW

Perfect

Quality product, excellent service and delivery. Don't use the pool that often but keeping it clean takes a bit of work and this helped a great deal. Thanks for this awesome product.