Verifiedmrpoolman.com.au

Andrew
Andrew

LED Pool light

Luke from Mr Poolman is extremely helpful and trustworthy
I had a LED pool light fail and Luke organised and sent a brand new replacement immediately with awesome follow-up

Thanks heaps mate I will certainly continue to purchase your products confidently

Kind Regards Andrew Show details ·  1

heathadam b.
heathadam b.

Unfortunately the top valve on the filter I purchased from Mr Pool man was failing. The team instructed me clearly on possible solutions and causes. When the problem did not fix itself, they promptly replaced the item without stress or anxiety. I was super impressed with teir genuine care and pride in service. Show details ·  1

After sales

Great after sales service - replaced cartridge under warranty with a very easy process Show reply
jvd18
jvd18Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Technix Retro Blue Pool Light

i recently started buying products from Mr Poolman and i have to say i have been very happy. Quick delivery, plenty of help over the phone. I only wish they were in my city. The latest product i purchased was the technix retro fit Blue pool light and transformer. Once again delivery was quick. The price was competitive as well. I was a little concerned the light would not cover the whole pool but i was wrong! Only put the one light replacing the old halogen Stroud lightand it looks great. Time will tell how good it is with how long it will last, so will wait and see. Show details ·  1
steve
steveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service!

After struggling for years with the old filter and thinking that I had to buy a whole new filter Mr Pool Man advised me to just buy a new lid. It’s fits perfectly, no more struggling to get the old one to seal. Show details ·  1
Joseph R.
Joseph R.Hunter Region, NSW

Purchasing advice Robotic Cleanets

They were very helpful and informative about robotic pool cleaners and their recommendation for my needs was accurate and was not the more expensive options.
Phil Mc
Phil McCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top product

Actually works as well as others on the market, if not better. Will be definitely getting it again. Show reply
Cathrine taylor
Cathrine taylor

Very good

The cartridge is better quality than I got with the filter Show details ·  1
Michelle M.
Michelle M.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Absolutely fantastic from start to products

Fantastic products and perfect for our self cleaning Magnesium pool, to keep it in top condition. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Pool filter cartridge

The product I ordered ( pool filter cartridge) was of good quality and the product was delivered before I even expected, so I can’t complain about that. Show details ·  1
Chrisvz
ChrisvzSydney, NSW3 posts

Vivid LED pool light

High quality product exceeded my expectations. Easy to retrofit and install. Show details ·  1
Tig99
Tig99Hobart, TAS6 posts

Great product

Great product, on time delivery. I highly recommend MR POOLMAN Show details ·  1
Davorin
Davorin

CF150 Emaux Filter

The new CF150 Emaux filter I purchased is install and operating beautifully. It has significantly improved the efficiency of my filtration system. so much so that I have ordered a second as a backup and retired both of my old filters. Show details ·  1
nola dell
nola dellSamford4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Happy with the product

After adjusting for going to high and sucking air, it works like a charm. No thumping noise. Show details ·  1
Peter J
Peter J

Pump Filter Lid

prompt delivery , quality pump filter lid and seal fit perfectly. Will definitely purchase again from Mr Pool Man. Show details ·  1