Mr Pool Man

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mr Pool Man

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (61)

Great products, friendly service

Purchased Water Technix Atomic WTA45 chlorinator last year. Pool has been sparkling clean ever since with little to no maintenance time. Quick, easy purchase. Small issue with timer, replaced free within week - super quick service!

John
JohnKambah 2902, ACT

Great customer service

Received an order from Mr Pool Man which was slightly different to what I had ordered. Luke from Mr Pool Man was happy to refund me the difference. Very pleased with their prompt service. Received the refund same day.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We stand by our products and service and if something goes wrong we will make it right. We look forward to assisting you again!

I have had dealings with Mr Pool Man for a number of years and last week ordered a number of replacement items for my pool. I had the measurements and they were very helpful in working out the correct items required. Ordered Friday 16/03/22 & delivered 22/03/22. All items in the pool and working - it will be back to it's old self in no time. Being able to order and have it delivered without leaving home is a huge bonus in these times. Thank you very much for the amazing service. Happy to recommend to anyone needing items for their pool.

Hi Sandy!
We are really glad we were able to assist you in getting your pool back up and running. It's always a pleasure!

Nat
NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, super quick postage, competitive pricing and a large variation of products

Super helpful and friendly online team, with a very speedy response time! Ordering my items was a quick and easy process; the shipping was crazy fast too. Have used these guys for 3 items and each time was easy as. This is now my go to store for my pool! Thanks!

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Thanks for your review Nat! We're so glad you're happy with our products and service.

Soleit
SoleitMid North Coast, NSW

Best I’ve dealt with

Ordered an Onga Hammerhead on the weekend, was shipped Monday & turned up Thursday. Easiest no fuss online pool supply store I’ve dealt with. Highly recommend and definitely use them again.

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to helping you out again.

Excellent customer service

I recently purchased a training aid for the pool had an issue with it a week after using it. The issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. Excellent customer service and highly recommend Mr Pool Man. Will purchase from them again

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Thanks for the review Tracey! Look forward to assisting you next time!

T Blair
T BlairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

This is a highly professional company to deal with. Customer service is the best. The representative was friendly and most helpful and the follow up was excellent. I will definitely use them again.

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Thanks for the review, glad we could be of assistance, please let us know of any pool enquiry you may have!

Steve
SteveFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast Delivery

Purchased a vacuum hose that is a better quality than my local pool shop. When it arrived in super-quick time, I wasn't disappointed. I have a feeling this one will last a lot longer.
Thanks guys. I wont hesitate in buying from you, for any other product.

Hi Steve, Thanks for the review! Appreciate the business

The customer service is AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++

I had a small issue with a product, not the fault of Mr Pool Man, and they IMMEDIATELY replaced it - no charge, no fuss and were SO helpful and nice!

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Hi Peter, Thanks for the review! Unfortunately these things happen but glad the team were able to resolve quickly and painless for you!

Alan
AlanHunter Region, NSW

Prompt Delivery

Thanks to Tom at Mr Pool Man for his prompt delivery of my spare parts. Mr Pool Man has helped keep my pool cleaner working over several orders. Mr Pool Man has always delivered. Thanks again.
Alan,
New Lambton Hts

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Hi Alan, Thanks for the review and the kind words, I will pass this over to the team. Look forward to assisting you next time!

T G.
T G.Central Queensland, QLD

Great pricing and excellent service

Great service from Luke over the phone. Knew exactly what I was talking about and the purchase transaction was seamless and simple. Pricing is excellent for their product range and web site easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. Will be returning for other products after this great service

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the business and look forward to assisting next time!

Robbie
RobbieHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful service

It is a real battle for me to maintain my pool as I only have me and I have serious mobility problems. Discovering Mr Pool and being able to have their very friendly and professional guidance with items I needed to purchase was both welcome and greatly appreciated. Despite a glitch with the couriers, delivery was swift.

I suspect I will have an ongoing relationship with Mr Pool Man. Thank you so much. Robyn

Oksana
OksanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy & efficient

Easy & efficient service. Received my order within few days after processing the order. Very happy with the service. Will buy again :)

Mr Pool ManMr Pool ManSend a private message

Thank you for your positive review - we really appreciate it. Looking forward to helping you out again!

Purchase of pool cartridge filter.

Hi mr. Pool man
In reference to your request for my transaction satisfaction ....I want to let you know that ordering the cartridge filter was a pleasant experience but I am still waiting for it to be delivered....hopefully today. Cheers Jorgen

Hi Jorgen,

Thanks for the review, there can be shipping delays from time to time, we appreciate your patience with this while it was delivered. Hope to see you next time!

Great Price and service

I ordered a chlorine filter. It was easy to order, very competitive price and free delivery to my door in a few days.
Will certainly use Mr Pool Man again.
Great service.

Hi Dave!
Thanks for the positive review! We are stoked that you are happy with our service and hope to see you again soon!