Mr Pool Man

Mr Pool Man

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (49)
  • Purchase Type

Great service!

Use daily for eight months of the year. Not too hard to maintain. Needed new filter baskets. I bought online and they arrived three days later. Love the great service! Thank you

Store LocationOn line
Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Purchased Astral pool filter cartridge online via Amazon.
Great product with very quick delivery. Excellent value and emails with concise after sale communication.
Was a little apprehensive given I am a interstate buyer however all good.Highly recommended.

SMK

SMKBrisbane

XY100 filter cartridge

Price for filter was a third of price then my local pool shop. I will be recommending to all my friends and neighbours.
I will be ordering more items in future.

Store LocationWyoming, NSW

Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Great service and advice

Very happy repeat customer. Products always as advertised and prompt delivery to regional Qld. Supplier was out of stock of one item in my last order. Mr Poolman emailed promptly, offered several alternatives at significant discount or complementary or refund. Genuinely lovely people to deal with.

Store LocationWyoming NSW
Cattledog

CattledogSydney

I have purchased pool spare parts from Mr. Poolman on several occasions. My experience has been that Mr Pool Man is very competitive on price and provides prompt service plus fast delivery at at reasonable prices compared to some other pool equipment suppliers.

Store LocationWyoming
Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Item can earlier than expected. Ordering was easy. Good pricing. Would not hesitate in using Mr Pool Man again. Package arrived in very good and safe packaging. Will be letting my friends know.

Store LocationOnline
Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The website is very easy to use. There is always great service, great products & very competitive prices. I highly recommend Mr Pool Man & will continue to purchase my pool products from them.

john.heath.9041

john.heath.9041Illawarra, NSW

Great customer service

The item was on back order & it was supplied promptly when the stock arrived. Very pleased with the communication and sevice. Great firm to deal with, highly recommend and would use Mr Pool Man again

JoolsD

JoolsDCentral Coast

Service +

Because of isolation rules I looked on line to get a couple of things I needed for our pool.The Pool Man seemed like a good choice. It could not have been easier. Placed my order on a Friday night and received my order on Wednesday morning. I would definitely recommend them to everyone. No hassle, very easy, no nonsense, if I had any questions all I would have had to do is ring them. To me that was service plus.

Fast delivery

We use it All the time, we have a fiberglass pool that stays warmer longer so we have an extended Sumer, it isn't that hard to keep clean, take kids are great at getting leaves out

Purchase TypeServicing
Store LocationOn line
figjamsue

figjamsueIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service . Pool Cleaner is good quality even though it is the cheaper cleaner. Speed in sending cleaner was great well packaged. Called to ask about cleaner they were friendly and informative.

Store LocationByron Bay NSW
colinbbecker

colinbbeckerAU

Fast Service - But Buyers Be Aware

Before purchasing off this firm double check there warranty exchange and refund policy.In my case they don't have one.The filters I ordered would not clean my pool [always cloudy] After several attempts of cleaning them with no improvement I fitted my old filters and after 3 days my pool came back to sparkling clean and has stayed that way.I contacted the firm by email and eventually received a reply saying the supplier said the filters were OK and sorry we can't help you.My request for exchange to another brand or refund has not been answered.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Graeme

GraemeMurray Region, NSW

Perfect

Quality product, excellent service and delivery. Don't use the pool that often but keeping it clean takes a bit of work and this helped a great deal. Thanks for this awesome product.

John A

John ADarwin, NT

Great Service

Ordered chlorinator part which I didn’t actually end up needing. Contacted Tom who was responsive and helpful.Return process was easy and I was pleased to receive my refund promptly. Recommend this business.

Old Pool Cleaner

Old Pool CleanerSydney, NSW

Best Delivery Service.

We use our pool all the time, keeping clean was an issue with the dust storms in summer, the Zodiac Barracuda is the best since slice bread. The pool now is ultra clean, sides and bottom of pool never been this clean. I can sit back and the pool is cleaned. Delivery was within a few days, Fantastic.

Store LocationOver the Internet

brenda168

brenda168Perth, WA

Purchased through eBay and could not be happier ! Excellent service and product Thankyou

Daily use through summer It is easy to maintain if you do it daily and replace parts as needed So happy to have found this service and shop Thanks cheers Brenda

Store LocationEbay

Pool filter

Half the price of Poolmart. Arrived on time. No issues. Would recommend them and use them again. Had to replace the filter as got blocked and couldn’t be saved. Easier than going to the shop.

Purchase TypeServicing
Caz

Cazbargo

Filter

We use the pool generally for 3 months in summer. The filter is great as it does the major work for us.This pool company has our business from now on, perfect to deal with & super fast delivery .

Store LocationPoolman
GMJ1962

GMJ1962Downer 2602, ACT

Great service.

From order to delivery of pool product it was excellent and prompt service. Even provided quality pool advice on a non related problem. Strongly recommended and will use again for future purchases.

Store LocationInternet
Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service, product and speedy delivery

Very competitive pricing, excellent communications from point of order to tracking and beyond! Quality product, right first time, very fast delivery. Pleasure to deal with, will buy again! Thank YOU!

Store LocationOnline central coast store