Jim's Pool Care

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (146)

Great service and advice!

Steve was great! Very helpful and knew how to fix our issues and answered all our questions - no matter how silly.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Recommend

Steve was fantastic helpful was a pleasure to have him come and do my repairs were thinking of having him as our service guy as i have a disability and will need some help in the future.

Terrie C.

Terrie C.Sydney, NSW

Great service, highly recommend Aba around Blacktown/Penrith.

Great service from Aba switching to magnesium minerals and installing brand new chlorinator. Very polite and courteous. Highly recommended Jim’s pools for maintenance at a good price!!

Pool work made easy

I had a great experience with Jim’s Pool Care. Nikki and Trenton were very helpful and explained the problem in “layman’s terms”. I will definitely use their services in the future. They contacted me to let me know when they would be arriving and were friendly and professional.

Eddie c

Eddie cSydney, NSW

Aba- pool technician

Responsible , good attitude and great customer service" responsive and attentive to customer questions and queries . Definitely I will recommend. ! CHEERS .

Angela

AngelaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleasure to deal with!!

We use our pool as often as we can and with the help of Paul from Jim’s Pool Care the maintenance of our pool is going to be a breeze

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

Can highly recommend Nathan from Jim’s Pool Care. Great customer service, was there on time, listened and helped us fix a long running issue. Pool looks great again!

excellent

Troy was excellent his prices were fair and my neighbour wants to use him once a month because of what he offers so job well done"

Peter riddell

Peter riddell

Pump repair/ replace and tenant induction

All really good ,thanks .good customer service, prompt responses and extra work done at no charge which is always appreciated.

Amazing service

Aba has helped me a tremendous amount. He is thorough, easy to deal with, efficient and friendly. He has gone above & beyond to help me with my pool issues. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Excellent service

We phoned Jim’s as we required our rental property pool to be cleaned. Theron came straight away on a weekend to clean our pool. He was very professional to ensure the pool was safe for us to swim in. He fixed issues that the previous tenants did not fix. We were so happy with the amazing service and look of our new clean pool. Theron also followed up to make sure we were happy with the pool. The best service! Thank you Jim’s & Theron, we appreciate your wonderful knowledge, care, availability, fantastic pricing and professionalism!

Bella

BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service. Highly recommend Jim's pools for all matters relating to pools. We used a local named Chris, very well rounded with his knowledge. Thanks Jim's pools

Fantastic pool knowledge!

Very knowledgeable about the pool systems, very helpful in the hand over of taking over the maintenance of the pool in our new house and offered an ongoing service.

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprisingly good service.

I had a problem with my filter and called Jim's. Within 15 minutes, Pat the Ascot Vale Jim's franchisee called to organise a time to visit. He was on time and very professional and fixed the problem. Excellent service Pat.

Stoked

Glen was Fantastic I enquired online and within an hour he called me organised a service for the next day and we had a few issues with our pool Glen promptly fixed the issues for us and maintained visiting to make sure the pool was fixed after having a pool company for the past 12 months look after us and disappoint after every visit 1 visit from Glen and our pool looks Brand new

Nana

NanaSydney, NSW

Hurray!

My son moved house with his family. There were issues with the pool. They could not get anyone to come to their aid except, one call to Jim’s Pool Care. A lovely couple came promptly, discussed the issue, fixed the issue within a short period of time. Kept in touch through SMS as my son and his wife are both deaf. They were very happy with the service.

Green Pool

Terrific service from Chris at North Lakes. Called mid morning and Chris came out and had the problem solved by 12.30pm. Pool has never looked better. Will definitely call him again if any problems arise in the future. Thank you Chris."

Aleco

AlecoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jim’s Pool Care did a great job

Pat Loverso was terrific! He turned up on time for the quote and for the repair and was very fair and honest. Pat was very conscientious and made sure the job was done properly before he left. He is a real credit to Jim's franchise. Regards Alex"

Mark Nicholson

Mark NicholsonGymea

Rod: Shire pool guy

Rod was very thorough and made sure my pool equipment was all ok before he left after pipe work had been cut whilst decking was laid. Also pricing was very reasonable. Same day service was fantastic too. Thanks Rod

V=Excellent

I take the time to forward this brief review because I personally experienced absolute professionalism in the way my pool requirements were handled. From the moment I sent my email to head office the prompt response from Nathan and to his arrival the very next day. Nathan not only addressed my pool issues but went above and beyond to clarify and provide some general maintenance tips, need I say he was most comfortable to converse with.
I will not hesitate to contact Jim (Nathan) for all my future pool requirements.

Yours Kindly