Jim's Pool Care

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (112)
  • Purchase Type

Rebecca H

Rebecca HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

We called Jims Pool Care when our pump needed replacing and from the get go the service was top-notch! From our initial call to receiving a return call from Mark was within 10 mins, love the prompt response! Mark attended, diagnosed the problem instantly and provided us with 3 options. We found mark to be incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and prompt, so much so that we decided to get Mark to come back for monthly servicing of the pool.

Purchase TypePool

I called Jim’s Pools at 0830 in regards to a problem with the pump not priming.
The service man Scott called minutes later and came straight over.
He quickly diagnosed the issue and by 10 o’clock I had a new pump installed.
Very quick professional and affordable.
Impressive

SLR

SLRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would definitely recommend!

Very friendly service and an extremely helpful handover. Adam explained everything I needed to know about my pool with ease! Considering we have never owned or had to maintain a pool, he made it all seem less daunting.

del

delSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with professional, ongoing care of Pool.

I have been using Anthony from Jim's Pool Care Mt Gravatt for some months now, to take care of my late father-in law's deceased estate. he as managed to solve all problems immediately as they occur, as it is a very old, not well-maintained poll. He always comes up with the most efficient, least costly repairs, explaining details and providing photos. His service and professional expertise and support are invaluable.

Nerida

NeridaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very reliable

I found Stephen from Jim’s Pool Care to be on the ball. As soon as I made a website request for a quote he was instantly on the phone organising to come and give me a quote.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service with a smile

Tony from Jims Poolcare Wembley is really friendly and knowledgeable and explained everything to us clearly. We are really pleased with his service and happy with the price too. We will definitely be using Tony again.

Purchase TypeServicing

Fast, reliable and excellent service at a reasonable price!

Paul from Jim’s Pool Care Buderim called me back within minutes after I submitted an online enquiry and was over the next day. We needed replacement parts which he ordered, followed up with suppliers and installed, AND kept us up to date every step of the way. You just don’t see that kind of service these days but it’s all any customer wants, am I right? Paul solves all our woes, and we’ve asked him to continue on with monthly pool service because we were so happy with his work and pricing. Thanks Paul!

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Brilliant with lovely personalities

My swimspa is perfect for use now and l will make sure l have your contact number on the fridge. Thank you so much for such a professional service. X

Purchase TypeSpa
Saia L.

Saia L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Chlorinator broke down Terrigal

Ian and Belinda of Jim’s Pools Terrigal were amazing. Great prompt service. Contacted within the hour of enquiry. Attended and quoted within 24 hours from first call. Installed and finished within 48hours of first call. Great communication and explained everything re my new Chlorinator. I would use Ian and Belinda again and highly recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Jim’s Pools Terrigal.

Gracie liu

Gracie liu

Matt from Jim's pool care is very professional

Thanks for his excellent work. He is professional and very patience, he knows what he is doing,nice and friendly, don't mind to dirty his hands during working. we're very happy about his work, and definitely would like to recommend him to the others

Joe M.

Joe M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great pool service

Mark was quick to get in touch and did a great job! I will use Mark again, my pool was full of leaves and it was left clean and sparkling. Thanks Mark!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent ,reliable,reasonable service

Adrian did a great job with my salt water pool which was not used for nearly 10 months.he saved me spending money unnecessarily and got the job done very well and less expense.

Very professional and friendly

Very professional service, Troy was friendly, and took the time to explain what he was doing with the poo. explained exactly what we should do to take care of the pool. I have booked him every month!

Lisa Jane V.

Lisa Jane V.South East Queensland, QLD

Glad we found Guy (Jim’s Pool Service)

We couldn’t be luckier to have found Guy from Jim’s Pool Care. My mum and I don’t know too much about pools and Guy was super knowledgeable and so helpful and helped us understand how we could better manage our pool. Our type of pool filter is not that common, we asked a couple of people with a lot of pool experience and they were not nearly as helpful as Guy. He was punctual and offered us awesome customer service and took plenty of his valuable time to explain things to us which was so so so much appreciated. Customer service of this standard is not easily found these days. We will certainly be using him and if you need any help or advice we can’t recommend Guy highly enough.

Purchase TypeServicing

Very professional. Extremely skilled. Pleasant. Friendly. Faultless.

My children and their friends swim in our pool weekly. The pool is large in size at 75,000L. I've been extremely impressed by the cleaning and maintenance service offered by Jim's Pool Care. It is fabulous for me to not have to think about the pool and know that Jim's are taking full care of it.

Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa

cathy tadesco

cathy tadescoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a surprise-Brett the Miracle worker. From Green to Blue.

The dust storm had left my pool looking like a swamp. Brett used his own hose and pump system to vaccum the pool, not once -but twice. Sparing my system and hardly loosing any water .
He did everything; brushed the sides, cleaned the baskets, backwashed, tested the water, added chemicals and programmed my salt chlorinator. So many others -don't.
I've been a pool owner for over 20 years and have had my heart broken by pool tradesmen coming in and
making problems worse and then charging like wounded bulls. Compounded by the fact that I have a very large and intimating pool system. I was at my wits end with the dust storm. It's rare to find someone who knows and cares about what he's doing. I highly recommend Brett.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Couldn't Even Get A Booking

Called up and was told by dispatch or whoever takes the calls someone may or may not get back to me in a few days, and if no one does, to give THEM a call back. Couldn't be bothered to write down my details or put my name in a queue for callback. After a week no one got back to me. Horrible service.

Purchase TypePool

Perfect for all your pool needs!

Very efficient in replying to messages, is able to explain things in the most simple terms-to me who has no clue!" Have arranged for them to attend monthly to keep my pool in good condition.

IGib

IGibGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication and really great to deal with

We used Jim's to source a quote for pool cleaning, the reply time was really quick and Scott was great to deal with and answered any questions I had, would definitely recommend!

Saved by Jim!

I had silt in my pool from a next-door 21 house development when the poolsweeper broke down. I needed help to tidy it up while my equipment was being repaired.

"Paul paid close attention to my requirements, was very obliging and sought advice when the problem was bigger than first thought. Excellent result. Good rep for your franchise. Ian Lovell"