Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A load of my mind, with a great job done!

Gary was knowledgeable to fix the pools problem, very quick to respond! open ongoing communication making my role easy in our ongoing interactions, assisting with the future planning of my pool for the next coming summer.

Rates and Fees

Pool Perfection from Damion Eight Mile Plains

Since hiring Damion my pool maintenance has gone from nightmare to delight.He has been very professional in all aspects of my pool care whilst being polite and spending time to explain what needs to be done.I am very happy with the completed work.

Job Satisfaction
Purchase TypeServicing

Easy going guy delivering excellent advice and service!

I've used Jim's Pool care to service the pool in the house we've bought recently. Justin came along and did a great job! Pool looks very clean now and all is up and running well. He addressed all issues of the pool promptly, worked hard and delivered a good job. I will have no hesitation to recommend him. Thanks Justin!

a CLEAN pool at last

I've tried a few pool cleaning companies, who never turn up when they say they would. They made me feel like my pool wasn't worth the effort (because it is very old), but when Brad says he will ring, sms, turn up he does. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I will be using Jim's Pool Care from now on.
Helen

Outstanding Service

"Professional, great communicator, reliable, pool is sparkling now. Very well priced and I will be using Jim's Pool Care especially Paul for all future services and maintenance. Outstanding work thank you Paul!"

Highly recommended

First time using Jim's Pool Care. The technician was very transparent, informative, prompt service, good pricing and follow up. I will go back to Ali with my future pool needs.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Happy customer

Great service, and Stuart did a good job getting the pool sparkling clean again. We have a salt water pool and had accidentaly turned the pump of couple of weeks. Highly recommend to use this pool maintenance company.

Great Service, Very Professional

Jim’s Pool Care ..Maitland
Very Reliable & on time.
Great service and excellent value for there services. Went above & beyond to get my pool back to sparkling clean, after my filter broke.
Would highly recommend Ron Nolan .

Purchase TypeServicing

Very good skills & a pleasure to deal with

We use our pool all through the summer period, and since having our Jim’s pool man it always looks inviting to jump in knowing that it’s had expert care every month

Matt Casey

Being Scottish, I know nothing about pools but I have tried to keep our pool swimmable for our 3 boys and their friends. It has now come to a point where it needed to be drained and resealed. I wasn't sure what I was going to get (outside of a bill) to help drain my pool & also information to help me understand my pool. Well, I am glad I called Jim's as Matt has been fantastic and I am on the process of getting our summer pool back for the kids!

fantastic

Did an excellent job and very thorough. More than happy with the service. Would highly recommend to anyone wanted a service to keep the pool/spa in tip top condition. Just purchased a property where the pool had not much done to it.

Purchase TypePool

Reliable, passionate and knowledgeable. Highly recommended! We are very time poor, so rely on James to ensure our pool is kept pristine and clean at all times. James takes care of the pool for us, so we can get on with the enjoyment of using it.

Excellent service

James has been cleaning my pool for the past 18 months. I don't swim in my pool because I'm allergic to chlorine. James has been helpful in supplying a new pump and pool cover. I would recommend him the and of my friends who need their pool serviced.

Purchase TypeServicing

Very good service and extremely trustworthy!!

I'm at Paralowie and had David clean my pool. He quoted $100 (including both filters cleaned and chemicals added) which was very good considering how filthy our pool was. At the end he gave me $10 back, saying our pool didn't need that many chemicals added. He was extremely trustworthy, I've never had someone give any money back out of honesty after getting a quote for a larger amount! I will be getting David every 2 months to clean our pool now, it was spotless and done perfectly. Thanks heaps David!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Job well done, efficient and thorough service at a great cost!

I needed to convert my pool to salt form chlorine. Mark from Jim's Pool Care got back to my enquiry within minutes, gave me a selection of quotes by the end of the day and had it delivered and installed within days. He was thorough with his educating me on how the whole thing works and had the salt chlorinator installed and my pool water tested in the amount of time I asked for so I could get to work. The price was the best quote I had found from a selection of local pool services and the product works great! Thank you Mark and Jim's Pool Care for a job well done!

Purchase TypeServicing

Great service we recommend highly

Dave is very friendly and prompt we have used him for to houses now one pool was salt the other clorine and he mastered both I would highly recommend a hand over with Dave if you are new to pools

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Perfect Job done very professional happy people satisfaction

My pool was a bad dark green and got to sparkle green in 2 days so good. Thanks have a great day everyone enjoy Jim’s pool Cleaning awesome great thanks.

Great Service

I’ve been taking care of my pool myself but wanted some help. Luke was punctual, communicated well before coming to check my pool and he was helpful and pleasant. I decided to get him out monthly to help me maintain my pool. I recommend this service.

Reliable Tradie

I got my renovated and the Pump died, I dint want my water to turn green. I called Jim's pool service and Adrian was very reliable, came on time and did the change over in no time. I am happy with the service and its fair price.

Purchase TypePool

Malcolm from Jim’s pools will be my go to pool guy from now on

Mostly I take care of my pool, but on occasion I need an expert who’s reasonably priced, efficient, feeds back promptly and tells you straight. Thanks Malcolm, you fit the bill!

Purchase TypePool and Spa

do I still need to check the chlorine & P.H. level myself? or is it enough to leave it to our pool man to check monthly?
Hi Gabi, If you have a regular service, there wouldn't usually be a need to check the chemistry yourself. The exception would be if there were specific reasons to check, like heavy rainfall, especially if there was run-off from the garden. For your info, there are several other tests that should be carried out during a routine service in addition to chlorine and pH. The basic test should include Chlorine, pH, CNA (or Stabiliser), Total Alkalinity. Additional tests could include Calcium, Copper, Phosphates, as well as salt levels and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids). Hope this as been helpful. Regards, John - Jim's Pool CareThanks, appreciate your reply ! Regards, Gabi