Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Pool Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (212)

Vern
VernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pool Care

Called on a Sunday. He was there the next day and my problem was fixed immediately. Well done!! He then tested my pool free of charge and took care of the chemicals required.

Jila D.
Jila D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chris was awesome!

We have a 65000litre pool and it needed a good clean in time for us to have photos done of the house to put on the market. Chris came the day after I called and what he did was magic. He was so accommodating and he understanding to our needs. He has been the best pool guy I have had yet.

Oscar
Oscar

A great quick fix

Wade from Jim's Pools was fantastic. He quickly fixed our problem (broken chlorinator) and performed a full service of the pool. Would highly recommend his friendly service to anyone else.

Vic
Vic

Job well done

Our 12 year old pump seized and we quickly needed a replacement pump to be fitted. Job was completed promptly. We were very happy with the service and price provided.

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great help from an understanding person

Malcolm came to site he was most helpful, honest to the approach to what I needed and what needed to be done,very considerate and patient and we are currently reviewing the options and costs

Great Professional Advice you simply can't get at the pool shop

Paul was excellent! Very professional, quick and efficient but at the same time taking the time to explain what needs to be done and why. Our pool is relatively easy to maintain but I missed a critical issue which made it difficult to maintain the pool cleanliness. Paul found the issue, explained and resolved it very quickly. Saved me lots of visits to the pool shop.

Tonypk
TonypkPerth, WA

Michael was great.

Michael was on time & soon established the problem with our filter giving a couple of recommendations
to solve the problem. He also checked the salt chlorinator which did require further cleaning & checked the pool water clarity which needed additional chemicals. Didn't have the part to fix the drippng filter pipe but was back the next day as planned to finish up , very pleased overall & satisfied with the fee charged. We have kept his card & would have no hesitation in getting Michael back in needed in the future.

Ian
IanIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended

Being a first time pool owner I was a little lost and Robert was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. He did a fantastic job at a very good price and was impressed and happy to take on the service plan with him.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Perth's best pool man!

I do not use the pool or spa as often as I would like, but my grandchildren do and I am extremely pleased with Michael's input into pool care, solving the problem on the same day and then going the extra mile by cleaning as well. Good old fashioned service at a reasonable price.

Honest and reliable

Honest and reliable was Ron. Highly recommendable as he clearly identified issues with the pool . Ron also told us what we needed to do in the future. All in all a good experience. And no ripping off.

Outstanding Service

First time customer of Jim’s, I’ve used many pool services. George from Jim’s pool care arrived, my pool was in looking bad, he cleaned , treated the water, by the following day it looked the best I have ever seen it. I wouldn’t now go anywhere else. Highly, highly recommend.

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Amazing customer service with excellent communication. I shopped around for a while and found Stephen could supply the product I needed at the best price and offered the quickest turnaround for installation.

Excellent service

Brayden Taylor popped around to clean and service my pool. He offered excellent service, very professional and very helpful and great job.
Highly recommended. Will be in contact.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work

Very happy with the work done on our pool. Have had a lot trouble with service providers in the past, however James saved the day . Extremely happy with his work

Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.Perth, WA

Thank god fantastic customer care still exists!

We have just had a new pool installed and thank our lucky stars for Nathan and Ash!

Our pool issues started when the concrete arrived and half ended up in the pool! Nathan was absolutely sensational, he moved his schedule to save our pool from disaster without hesitation, his knowledge, calm approach and reassurance that everything would be okay was only what I could describe as old school, down to earth, honest customer care!

Fast forward I won’t live without our regular favourite pool maintenance team!

If it’s an old fashioned service you are looking for with support and understanding look no further, you’ve found it here!

I can’t recommend Jim’s Pool Care Ellenbrook highly enough!

Read more reviews - page 2

Gabiasked

do I still need to check the chlorine & P.H. level myself? or is it enough to leave it to our pool man to check monthly?

John
John

Hi Gabi,
If you have a regular service, there wouldn't usually be a need to check the chemistry yourself. The exception would be if there were specific reasons to check, like heavy rainfall, especially if there was run-off from the garden. For your info, there are several other tests that should be carried out during a routine service in addition to chlorine and pH. The basic test should include Chlorine, pH, CNA (or Stabiliser), Total Alkalinity. Additional tests could include Calcium, Copper, Phosphates, as well as salt levels and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids).

Hope this as been helpful.

Regards,