Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (95)
  • Purchase Type
    • Servicing (67)
    • Pool (39)
    • Spa (2)

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jim's pool care Kew: bad job quality

I use Jim's mowing service and it is quite impressive so I gave Jim's pool care a call when my pool turned green.

This guy came and requested full cash payment in advance and told me this job is pretty straightforward. After two and half months and various execuses from sand filter to chlorinator, to dust storm, to pool pump etc, my pool is still not clean.

Right before new tenant is about to move in and I urged him for result, He asked for another cleaning fee!

Right after I questioned his new charge and offered to cover his extra materials/parts costs if any, he just told me he is not coming back without any explaination!

Overall I still trust Jim's brand. But some of its operators do need to have better skills and attitude

JJL

JJLSydney, NSW

Very impressed with the service

I have a very old Rola Chem Automatic Chlorine Dispenser which hasn't been working for a long time. Placed an online query and received a text stating that Brad would call me within 2 hrs. Brad rang and said he could come over within 15 mins. Brad had the parts that needed replacing and it was fixed straight away. Brad was very efficient, helpful and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Brad to anyone who needs their pool equipment serviced or repaired. Will definitely use him again. Highly recommended.

Ms. Walsh

Ms. WalshSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will definitely use Jim’s Pool Care again.

Highly recommended.

Scott’s service and care were first class. He will be the first person I call if I need help with my pool again. Thank you very much for all of your help.

Lara H

Lara HSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best!

Very easy to deal with and excellent communication. Will use again and would recommend 100%.
I have never had a better experience!
Appreciate your kind and courteous service Jeremy - Thankyou so much!

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Alex

AlexNorth Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Pool Repairs and Service

Rapid response and management of problem. Excellent affordable service delivered in a very professional and friendly manner. Will continue to use this service and recommend when I can. Thank you Ron.

Pol Service

I try and have my pool serviced every 4 or 5 weeks.
Dave from Jim's pool care came out to do this.
Friendly efficient and very satisfactory
They now have the ongoing work

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable pool service

Brett was Fantastic. Very Helpful. Goes out of his way to make it right. Walked me through some things I could do myself as well. Therefore very caring and respectful helping me become more independent and resourceful.

Excellent Service

Very friendly and efficient would recommend to others
Kris was very helpful and knowledgeable and we will most definitely be regularly using him to look after all our pool needs

Slade

SladeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Paul, the man who came to advise and resolve our problem, was very knowledgable and helpful. Paul checked our pool robot thoroughly, diagnosed the problem and then provided information so that we could consider the options available to us plus all relevant costs.
We will certainly use Jim's Pool Care again and have already recommended them, and Paul, to our neighbours.

Richard

RichardMid West, WA

Stephen has been great. He helped us immediately as we were selling our house in Kinross and needed the pool clean for a viewing that night. He even picked up the garage remote for entry from a relative in the next suburb for us. Pricing was reasonable as well.

ShelleyW

ShelleyWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's Pool Care Doncaster

Fantastic service by George from Jim's Pool Care Doncaster. He has maintained our pool for the past 5 years and always goes above and beyond with his service. Great prices and always prompt! Highly recommended!

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Perth, WA

Great job Nathan

Nathan arrived at the agreed time and took the time to run through the working parts and chemistry involved in the testing of the water. He will be testing it monthly from here on!

Guy B.

Guy B.Adelaide

Jim’s Pool Care = Pool Perfection

Had points on Astral Lite+ filter calibrated, and water checked. Professional service by friendly and knowledgeable duo (Trenton + Nicky). Fees were best value for money we’ve had. Their input ensured that the kids were able to swim again without pool having chemical revival. Happy all round.

Tracey

TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Edwin is marvellous, nothing has been to much trouble. He messages me to check on pool. After trying several pool shops this past summer with little help and becoming very frustrated Edwin is a godsend wish i knew of him in sept. I have recommended him to a friend. Edwin was responsive and turned a very dirty pool into a clean pool within 24hrs.

David

DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

We were utterly impressed by the response. Our pool was ‘swamp green’ when we got back from holidays. With about 15 family members coming the next day we rang our regular pool cleaners who refused to come out as it was not their service day ! Jim’s pool cleaning to the rescue. Stuart came out to ‘take a look between jobs’ and ended up spending close to 4 hours there after hearing of our predicament. By the end of the job it looked like we had a new pool ! The beauty of it was that it cost less than our usual pool service guys would have charged for the massive job he did to get it to look so good. Needless to say they got the flick and now Jim’s pools is our go to.

pool maintenance

Pascal provided a prompt, friendly service and took the time to explain what he was doing. I have already recommended his service to family, whose pool had turned green and they were also satisfied with the service.

C.S.

C.S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great reassurance and friendly service!

Thanks Tom for your prompt response despite it being straight after Christmas. Very punctual, honest and knowledgeable. Many thanks for checking cell & chemistry and adjusting...also for helpful and friendly advice.

Great Service

Anthony provided prompt, friendly service and was able to fix our pool filter issue. He was able to fit us in at a very busy time of year which we appreciated. We would highly recommend him for any of your pool needs.

didi

didiSouth East Queensland, QLD

A lifesaver for the green, murky pool.

The pool is my recently deceased, elderly father-in-law's, and not used it for years.
The pool was badly maintained for years. Anthony is cleaning up the mess in a professional, knowledgeable manner, by installing new pump and starting recovery of green pool. Very reasonable price from a very supportive guy. Who else would return to work on recovery on New Year's Day?!