Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Excellent. My dad was with him and he did an amazing job. We would love to use your services again and have him clean our pool again. Will let you know when it needs another clean. Thank you.

Kelly Quinn

Kelly QuinnSydney, NSW

Pool services

We used Jims to get our pool into pristine condition after struggling to do this ourselves. We now use Jims monthly service to keep the water balanced and crystal clear.

We are all happy

I bought a house with a swimming pool.
I called them to do a service before use.
They did everything, cleaning, checking, setting the pump program.
Very easy and convenient for us.
Professional, friendly.
We are happy.

Jules F.

Jules F.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Professional!

Stephen was contacted, he arrived the same day and knew exactly what to do. He was super friendly to my 3yr old son who asked a hundred questions. Pool was perfect within 12 hours of Stephen arriving.
Top Job!

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Very friendly and very helpful. Knows his stuff

Contacted Nathan through the website and got a reply within the hour. Arranged a time and date that suited us both and now my pool is in an awesome condition! Will be using Nathan to look after my pool every month.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Rebecca C.

Rebecca C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feedback on Brett from Jim's Pool Care

Brett is professional, prompt, friendly and reliable. He is an asset to Jim's franchises. Brett was able to gauge what my needs were and met them 100%. Summer is looking good!

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Outstanding Service

Nathan came very quickly. He soon found the problem and fixed it right away. He is a pleasant man and I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone with pool issues.

Nadia

NadiaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

We had Daniel come to our place
He was very professional and productive
Was well equipped with the required knowledge in regards to all our pool needs
As well as well articulated when communicating

Shane

Shane

Greg from Jim's Pool Care Carindale did an excellent job

Greg sorted our mess of a pool out first go after much neglect. He seems open, honest and a genuine person and I'd recommend his work. He made time to see us quickly even in the busiest time of the year.

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pool startup

Trenton and Nikki responded quickly to our request for a quote and detailed how they would approach the job and gave us clear and prompt timeline. They did an excellent job. They have contacted us prior to arrival and responded promptly to our calls. They provided us with a detailed printed analysis of the condition of the pool. We have no hesitation in recommending them.

socratis s.

socratis s.Illawarra, NSW

Chris from Jim's pools is an honest and friendly person.

Chris fixed the problem of my pool in less than 5 minutes. Hi is a very nice, honest and friendly person and if I get another problem with my pool I'll surely call him again.

Cassie N.

Cassie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and helped us out at last minute

Jake was amazing at what he did for us, have hired him to do our pool again, Jake took our last minute pool clean and got our pool up to swimmable condition before he went away
So happy we found him, he will continue doing our pool until we move to a new place will get him back for there to
Highly recommended
The pool before which the owners pool cleaners wouldnt come back to clean the pool after we been waiting 3 months to get the pool finalised after a major leak , to Jake coming and giving us a blue pool within 3 days we could Actually swim in :)

tanyak

tanyakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with Jims pool service

I came home briefly, met David, he was friendly and took time to make sure everything was good before he left. We have 5 kids who love being in the pool , so maintenance is important to me. He offered his advice on what we need to keep on top of things. So overall we are happy. Thank you

Purchase TypePool

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Pool issues sorted promptly without fuss

Very efficient and professional. Keeps updating with schedule and offers suggestions and options. Highly recommend. Nathan is in touch with the latest equipment for your pool needs and offers obligation free advice.

Purchase TypeServicing

Phoned and had someone out to fix within an hour. Sotir provided excellent service.

We use our pool Almost daily. It is Easy to maintain as the pump controls and tests the levels of everything all we need to go is add salt and keep the acid bottle filled

Enrique

EnriqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Professional and customer care

I had problems with the pool'pump. Paul was aware that visitors where coming to my place. He took special care and the pump was fixed in no time, plus advise and recommendation, was very much appreciated

sherry99

sherry99Hunter Region, NSW

They are good

They are good. They gave me good advice and are professional. The water level in my pool was too low when they came in so they couldn't ran any test on the filter. They gave me some advice and didn't charge me anything. Their advice has turned out very helpful.

Cheryl Morgan

Cheryl MorganSydney, NSW

Ali explained everything and was extremely helpful

In the summer used nearly every day
Over Christmas with all the grandkids used all day every day while it is hot
Had the pool for over 40 years 1st blue haven pool in Sydney
Ali trying to find what type of filter we have (got it from Merrylands)

The best!

Jason is the best, hes a bit of a good sort and really funny. My wife and her friends love watching him take care of the pool once a month!!

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent,prompt service,knowledgeable very friendly would totally recommend

Only use pool in summer more now as have grand children.Filters every day,maintenance weekly with regular checks re levels and vacuuming.Solar soon so may need closer attention,small pool easily maintained