Jim's Pool Care

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (192)

JoAnn Elston

JoAnn ElstonPerth, WA

Pool had us overwhelmed

We have a big concrete pool which has always been tricky to keep clean but this year it had us overwhelmed. Thankfully Michael came to the rescue & has put us on the right path to get this pool back to its best.
Michael is friendly & easy to get on with. He explains things well & makes me feel that he really wants to help us rather than it just being a job. Thanks Michael I'm so looking forward to being proud of the pool again & having people over.

Knowledgeable and on time

The pool was hazy.
Chlorine levels were fine but it wasn’t sparkling.
After 2 months of spending $ at the pool shop I’d had enough
Robert came 3 times, worked his magic and had it looking great in 1 week

Great service and professional advice!

Stephen was on time, he was polite and professional and gave some free advice on how we can improve our concrete pool. We will be using Jim's Pool Care again.

Fil

FilPerth, WA

Extremely Grateful

Nathan was very efficient with his work, was able to do the required job quickly and simply. Knowledge of pool systems is thorough. Will happily use this service again. Thank you.

Vick

Vick

poor workman ship

Avoid using this person for work in this area: incorrect plumbing when he installed solar pump for swimming pool. We have recently had leak issues to the pool at the property to which I have had further investigation done, it was found that due to the incorrect installation to the solar heating pool system that this was the cause of the leak

Response from [Name removed] :
He has told my property manager - Ray Whites North lakes he did not replace the pump and didn't touch the pump, he explained they had nothing to do with the pump which is why he feels he doesn't want to take responsibility for it as he feels this is not his work. I have attached the invoice which he had charged to us

Rod

Rod Perth, WA

Spot on service!

Thank you Michael for your great service on our aged pool. The water is sparkling. We’re using the pool all the time now. Very professional service, punctual, friendly and very informative. Thanks again, see you next month

Excellent and efficient

Dave turned up the same day I called, replaced pool pump fittings and had everything in order, pool cleaned and ready to go the next day. Excellent job highly recommend him.

David

DavidQueensland

Knowledgeable, friendly, professional.......

Steve was very knowledgeable, friendly, professional and very helpful in getting my pool issues sorted in a timely manner. I would continue to use his services and would recommend him.

Excellent service. Highly recommended

Thank you Ibrahim! As a family who uses their pool 2-3 times a week, our pool was green and unpleasant. You did a great job cleaning the pool and gave my family and I helpful tips on how to maintain it daily. We will definitely call you again. Great job! Excellent honest service.

Prompt. Efficient.

As a real estate agent I need to be able to delegate a job and then hear nothing about it until complete. This is the service that was provided, very efficient, zero fuss, no overcharge on the bill. Highly recommend

Jeannie

Jeannie Sydney, NSW

Perfect!! the best service

Everyday i usually use it.
Really Easy as the guy teach me How to maintain and operate it really well.
The Guy that come really good and do the best service

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

The spa is used Weekly
The spa is Relatively easy to maintain
I have nothing else to say about how I use and maintain my spa and think it’s silly to make me write 30 words!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Angela Plakidis

Angela PlakidisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response. My problem was solved by Paul.

I called Jim’s Pool Service when my local pool supply shop could not help. They put me in touch with Paul who sorted out my pool issue very quickly. I very much appreciated the quick response. Thank you.

Jill

JillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Trenton and Nikki Ebner are going to look after our pool, they contacted my husband with 15 minutes of us contacting Jim’s pool care . The next day they both came out to our house and were very professional in their approach. That night we received a quote. Very approachable and knows. Great service.

Stef

StefPerth, WA

Friendly. Professional. Above and beyond.

Michael was everything you expect and much more. Explained, demonstrated, repaired and cleaned. Was super patient and explained to my partner and me (swimming pool newbies) every little detail. Thank you!!! :)

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Mat was very helpful and a lovely person i would highly recommend him to anyone.i also found him to be very honest, he has shown me how to look after pool in between services.

Green Pool Recovery

Needed my pool to be fixed after being covered in algae. Aba was great, he rescued our pool and made it crystal clear again in no time. As a newbie to pool maintenance, he explained and showed me how to look after our pool to keep it in pristine condition. Price was also very reasonable.

Ajnesh Sharma

Ajnesh SharmaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Aba has a good personality and amazing customer service. He had great knowledge and highlighted what I could do if I wanted more life of the pool. Worth the money

Roland

Roland

Great Service

Arrived next day within arranged time frame and provided excellent service. Pump problem was fixed quickly and this enabled us to enjoy our pool over a very hot long weekend. I can highly recommend Theron.

Adam B.

Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Punctual,fast,reliable,friendly service,6-7stars of out 5..

Punctual,very fast emergency service and diagnosis of the pool. Needed someone urgently,my usual pool guy was busy,and Swimart extremely unreliable so called in Brett. Price reasonable. Will definitely recommend and use Brett services again.