Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Pool Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (257)

Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Punctual, knowledgeable, helpful and fixed the pool filter.

Came out urgently, picked up a new skimmer basket on the way, fixed the pump/filter. Great service

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Perfect job and honest

He came out did the pH on my pool checked it and put the Chemicals required and what he required was done and completed

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

I urgently needed a pool service for a pool that was being photographed the next day and was put on to Sam (Biggera Waters area) - he came within a couple of hours, was helpful and reasonably priced -- would absolutely recommend tem!

Jun
JunSydney, NSW

It is really convenient and efficient

It is very easy to make the booking and the technician came and fixed the issue with efficiency. Highly recommend Jim’s pool service.

• Job Satisfaction

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class workmanship, Reliable Timing, Reasonable Cost

Summer Months but needed repair to filter system after all the rain.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The guy is the best

We needed to have our pool cleaned up and ready for a home open. Paul was amazing thorough knowledgeable and more than happy to help out. He went above and beyond to provide the best service and was amazing. He even called later to make sure everything was going well. Our pool is looking so good now. He has even recommended another franchisee that will service our pool at our new house. After speaking with paul about having our pool look after on a regular basis it will be money well spent.well done we would highly recommend. Best customer service.

Doukesa
DoukesaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and easy to deal with

We are new pool owners and the service provided has been exceptional. Both services to date have been great leaving us able to have confidence in the upkeep of our pool.

Great Service

Wade’s service was fantastic. He came the same day I rang, took the pump away to be repaired, dropped it back and cheaper than the quote estimate. Highly recommend him.

Mick Rowley
Mick RowleyPerth, WA

I am very satisfied with Garreth

The family uses the pool Every day during the summer months plus my dogs Lol during winter family will use it not very often thank you very much have a nice day

Jaycee
JayceeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, professional, knowledgeable

Our pool was so green and full of leaves at the bottom. Paul from Jim’s pools was able to come within the first few days of contacting & our pool was blue again & cleaned the same day.

Tina
TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time services, very nice and professional advices , the report is in detail. The tenant was also provided with good advices for keeping the pool clean, and is happy about it

GregoryStegman
GregoryStegman South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and honest

I was overseas and due to the stormy weather in Brisbane I had to urgently have the pool monitored and backwashed. My job was completed within 24 hours. Surprisingly the rate was very reasonable.

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Trustworthy and Reliable Service.

Highly recommend. honest and reliable. The pool pump had died, and it was replaced the same day. We had not used Jim’s Pool Care previously, but will certainly be using them for our regular services from now on. Thank you Andrew.

Lenny
LennySydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic!

Tash
Tash

Great, promt job!

Great clean after I neglected my pool for the last few months. Very happy with the service- prompt and thorough. My pool looks great! Customer service was also really good.