Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael C

Michael CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New pool pump

The new Viron is excellent. It uses much less power than the old Poolrite pump and is much quieter. Pat did a great job fitting it. He also supplied great advice and cheap replacement parts for a pressure gauge and slimmer basket.

Tony is the best!

Had all sorts of problems getting pool back to crystal clear. Tony spent nearly 3 hours working through multitude of problems, including talking to manufacturer on my behalf to organise a cell replacement.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Great job Matt -Sunburys Jim Pool Care

Matt did a great job ,had to do some extra plumbing to fit the new pump but didn't charge extra for this!He also set up a new solar controller so my pools ready to go for this summer .

Faye

FayeSydney, NSW

Handled very quick and professionly

First and definatey not the last time I used their service. I was very impressed on their professionalism and prompt service at reasonable rates. I don't know why I waited so long to call someone out. Best decision I made.

Toni

ToniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pool maintenance

Steve arrived within half an hour. He knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it straight away. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Total cost I thought very reasonable Very happy will use again if needed

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Service

Had a faulty pool pump that i need swapped out urgently, I was lucky enough to have a contact to purchase a new one but needed a tradesman with pool experience to install and show me how to use it. Rang around a few pool stores and all wouldn't install unless i purchased a pump from them!, Until i rang Jim's pool care and was put in contact with Mark.
Mark was Very efficient, very professional, his pricing was great, and while he was really busy he kept in constant contact with me to let me know when he was coming out, and was very supportive of my urgency!! I Highly recommend Mark from Jim's pool care to look after any of your pool needs..."

Excellent service

Chris was very quick to respond, very efficient to get the job done, his communication was excellent he contacted me every step of the work, very pleasant and great job, awesome, thanks

Chuck

ChuckSydney

Amazing Service

Mat has been amazing. Troubleshooting issues that other have not been able to identify. Pool looks great already, looking forward to a stress free summer with Mat looking after our pool

So grateful!

Rod was so helpful and came the same day as I needed the pool cleaned urgently. He was an absolute gentleman, thorough and hard working. I’m so grateful I found Jim’s pool care online and I highly recommend their services.

Colin P.

Colin P.South East Queensland, QLD

GREAT service!

The multi valve on our pool filter packed up and being an above ground pool, gravity took over and the pool started emptying. We contacted Jim's pool service and Adrian called within 5 minutes. He turned up at our place the next morning perfectly on time and immediately stopped the leak and added an additional valve to protect us from future issues. The advice and service provided by Adrian was top notch. Our pool is sparkling again perfectly in time for summer. I would highly recommend Jim's pool service.

Jacqui M.

Jacqui M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will use again

He confirmed the night before that he would be arriving at 9, and he arrived right on time. He explained everything that he was going to do and about things I could do myself. Very polite.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and efficient

We needed someone to explain how everything worked at our new house. Mark was fantastic at guiding us with our new pool system, arrived on time and followed up afterwards as promised. Recommended

Pool maintenance

First time using this service. Josh’s was very informative and helpful to us new pool owners. Very professional and friendly. Good advice on future care. Very prompt on day of service.

Pete B

Pete Bbrisbane

Pool equipment repairs by Adrian

Adrian was not only on the spot within a couple of hours but then backed up his promptness with the friendliest and most customer service oriented professionalism ever by a trades-person to do a house call with us.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Such a Professional Team.

What a great team to deal with, from the customer service staff on the phone who were great, through to speaking with Alex when he called through to introduce himself. Will definitely recommend Jim's to anyone looking for a service.

John is The Best

On time, hard worker and he is extremely knowledgeable, showed how to use the equipment properly, attend to full pool and spa services, could see the different immediately and after 3 day my pool was crystal clear, will call him again every couple of month to check in .. thanks John for the excellent job and manners

Hanna

HannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pool care by Brtett

"Brett is the most knowledgeable and helpful pool technician that I have ever dealt with He is such a gentleman and a pleasure to speak to. So happy to have him as our regular technician.

Bob is really thorough and informative, we’ve just become pool owners and he’s very clear in explaining everything and offering recommendations. Friendly and helpful. Great to deal with. Thank you!

Petr

PetrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service!

Professional and helpful, Ian and his wife showed me the basics of the pool care which I have no idea how to do. They will be coming few more times as I want to take care of the pool myself. Highly recommended.

Alison Jugow

Alison JugowSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I am very happy with Danny as he has communicated with me every step of the way to get my pool back to its former glory. He has also proven to be very knowledgeable and trustworthy.