Listing monitored by Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (390)

MickL
MickLCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

Fitting the pool heating system has now allowed us to use our pool all year round, simple to install, and operate. Tropical mode on the controller is a huge bonus.

Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Love my swim spa can swim all year round

Swim all year round heated to 31 degrees good value for money beats going to the public pool very easy to maintain.Grankids love coming to my place school holidays as they can swim anytime

Good product, sharp pricing, prompt service

This purchase was of a Davey retro-fit pump to replace a 28-year old pool pump. The retro-fit capability is outstanding; the sales service/delivery (by Auspost) from Pool and Spa outstanding

peter
peterHunter Region, NSW

goods are what was ordered and work as they should

in the summer months almost every day
Pool is reasonably hard to keep clean due to excess trees around our pool and the coal dust from passing trains A coal train passes every 20 or so minutes

When customer service counts

I recently visited the Penrith Pool & Spa Warehouse store to enquire about purchasing a pool cover. Tammy and her staff were very helpful in telling me what I needed so I not only purchased online the pool cover, I also ended buying a reel for it. Thank you so much. Delivered on time and it was easy to install

Very Satisfied

Use the pool fairly often in summer and like it looking great year round. We have an ioniser and with a robot cleaner it’s generally easy to maintain. About half an hour a week.

Happy Dayz

First time ordering a pool equipment online. Great price on the pool pump. Good communication and prompt delivery. Was easy to install myself and had no dramas. Will definitely purchase from them again.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

We use our pool nearly every day in summer and love it. The Hayward cleaner we bought from Pool and Spa Warehouse works great and was delivered so quick. Very happy.

Gary Barker
Gary BarkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good product description and helpful videos

I have recently purchased a pool pump , pool winter chemicals and more recently MX8 repair kit, all arrived on time and in delivered as promised. The products are easy to identify with very clear descriptions online.

Steve
SteveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic service and value for money

The spa is a regular feature of our time at home. Using good quality chemicals reduces cleaning time and the spa just sparkles. We’ve tried a range of various chemicals and have found the Aqua range excellent.

The spa sanitiser had been damaged and leaked during transit. I contacted the team at the pool and spa warehouse and they immediately replaced the product, which I received 2 days later. Just fantastic service!!

Robert T.
Robert T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible communication

I am very disappointed with this company, Kirrawee Pool and Spa warehouse.

I have spent over 15k for a top end pool filtration system for my inground pool, never the less, the communication and after sales service is terrible. I am Very Disappointed.

I have mostly dealt with the Manager there, his name is Bill, the other staff a great quite helpful actually.

I understand company's get busy, however each time I call and leave a message, a return call is virtually non existent from Bill.

When i do get a return phone call from Bill, he gets quite abrupt in his manner and makes me feel very uncomfortable speaking to him, a very care free attitude, un-professional to say the least.

Michael C
Michael CAU

Great prices

Bought a Davey StarFlo pool pump. Great price and fast delivery. Unfortunately when I look to purchase accessories with the bonus discount voucher I have found most of their range is “Out of Stock”. A time limited voucher isn’t much use when you don’t have stock.

Anthony Ogilvie
Anthony OgilvieSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

We recently purchased Spa Shock on line from Pool and Spa Warehouse. Unfortunately it got damaged in the post and had leaked by the time it got to us. We contacted them and they replaced the item immediately with no qualms. We will definitely be buying our spa chemicals here in future as they were friendly and prompt - great customer service,

Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product best price

Good pool pump for the price I wanted to pay. Low noise and works as described. Product was delivered within 5 days of ordering in perfect condition. Will use this business again

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Great experience for my first purchase with Pool & Spa. Communication is perfect & Online Order process clear and easy.

I light-up the pool and the garden lighting manually with the remote control unit daily for few hours.
I have an external assistance to maintain the pool on a monthly basis.

Read more reviews - page 2

Georgia Poulos
Georgia Poulosasked
Pool and Spa Warehouse

I would like to know if there is a pool specialist that could come and see my pool filter room. THere are some pieces of equipment which I would like to cull but am not sure if they are of any use.
Is there such a service? There is nothing wrong with the pool or the filter room, I just would like to clean it out and dispose of any unnecessary pool items equipment.

patrick l
patrick lasked
Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi, is it possible to buy item from france ? thanks for your answer

Poppyvic

Sorry i would not have a clue, have only purchased from Australia,

Tracy M.
Tracy M.asked
Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions