Pool and Spa Warehouse

A Reggi

A ReggiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and prompt service!

Keeps the pool clean! Happy with the
whole process from start to finish was excellent! My item arrived within days of placing the order to delivery at my front door! Thank you Pool and Spa Warehouse

Jamie Sceney

Jamie SceneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

The whole process from start to finish was excellent and the product was exactly as ordered. Communication was fantastic and my item arrived on time.Thank you Pool and Spa Warehouse

Helen Turton

Helen TurtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buy

Staff efficient knowledgeable and helpful and delivery fast. The Barracuda was easy to install and effective and efficient in keeping the pool clean and free of rubbish. Price was competitive.

John

John

Prompt delivery

I ordered a bullshark pool cleaner to replace an old pool cleaner of a different make. The bullshark pool cleaner was delivered in 4-days which is incredible considering that I live in Western Australia. It was very easy to set up.

BitcoinLeonie

BitcoinLeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service, Prices and timely delivery

I found the products I wanted and needed, and was amazed at the prices, and the speedy delivery. Customer Service was excellent, as I had ordered the wrong product, so I was sent a return delivery label to return, and re-orded the correct products. Very satisfied with my interaction with Pool & Spa Warehouse.

Keith Daly

Keith Daly

Great pool cleaner

MX8 Zodiac Pool Cleaner works a treat and covers all the pool area including walls, would recommend. Have fibreglass pool so hopefully expect long life.
Cleaner arrived on time and was easy to install.

David R

David RSydney, NSW

Great Service

This is my third time I have used Pool and Spa Warehouse Online. Products are easy to find and easy to order. Delivery service is excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Phil

Phil

Scam company with bad morals.

Purchase TypeSpa
Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Service

This was my first time using Pool Spa and Warehouse. I found the staff to be really helpful and friendly. I never felt pushed to buy a product and felt they were very informative on the item I wanted to purchase. They were more than happy to answer all of my questions. The item was shipped and arrived when they said it would. I was very pleased with this transaction and would definitely use them again.

Sandrah

Sandrah

Great customer service very informative

Pool is used all through summer and late spring. Thanks to pool and spa warehouse it has become easier to maintain All year round they are very informative quick delivery

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Polite and efficient. Well run business

Have used this company a number of times now. Always price competitive. When I have needed to speak with someone I am always surprised at how polite and helpful they are. The last order I ordered incorrectly. They have replaced the product with no hassles. A very well run business.

Ronald Truscott

Ronald TruscottFar North Queensland, QLD

The Best online store for pool equipment

From Oct to Apr every day, nothing better than hoping in with a favourite drink at sundown Easy to maintain , I get my pool water tested at the local pool equipment store . Although pool chemical prices keep rising so does everything else . So it’s a lot of fun for family and friends

Les Bessenyei

Les BessenyeiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products at a great price. Very helpful.

My first buy was a Saltmate chlorinator and they had the best price going. ordered and delivered on time with no problem. next purchase was a Davey pool filter which, great for me, not so for them, ended up being discontinued. Pool and Spa Warehouse supplied a similar but dearer filter at the same price that I had already paid for. And managed to deliver on time. Brilliant! Cannot recommend them enough. I am a very happy shopper

Mark Berthon

Mark BerthonHunter Region, NSW

5 star service

These guys were a big help when I ordered the wrong part. Very helpful and understanding. Quick delivery.

Truthforvalue

TruthforvalueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have got this years ago

Very easy to use and does a fantastic job, scrubs the tiles and cleans better than any creepy Crawley ever did and I don’t need to swim with a giant hose!

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

An AMAZING pool cleaner. Exceptionally quiet & does the job well. Remarkable difference to our old Kreepy. Thanks.

Through the hotter weather we use our pool daily & forever having family & friends over to enjoy it as well. The Bullshark has made a wonderful difference to our pool & environment. It has picked up ALL the leaves from our recent windy weather & is SUPER QUIET compared to our old Kreepy. I’m sure the neighbours are happy.

laurieton

laurietonMid North Coast, NSW

Money saving specials and immediare service from a reliable supplieri have always

I have always been very satisfied with transactions with pool and spa online. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. They are professional and honest and their service is fast. I ordered a hayward pool vac ultra and that product is far superior to other automatic pool cleaners. I have had my pool for over 40 years and other cleaners dont come close. I can highly recommend pol and spa online

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Great old fashioned service.

Rang regarding a problem with a pool cleaner, filter broken, and was never reall happy with performance.The staff knew exactly what the problem was and were ever so imformative and helpful, they had the improved version of the filter in the mail and I received it in just a few days. I have never seen the pool so clean
Thanks guys, I like professional prompt service and they didnt disappoint.Thank you.

Leith Lindsay

Leith LindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

We use the pool at least once a day during the warmer months and even have used it during winter. We have a Rebel Cleaner that runs 8 hours a day and keeps the pool pristine.

Purchase TypeServicing

Dianne

DianneNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Easy to use website and good over the phone service with staff. Great range of quality spa products at affordable prices. Friendly staff willing to follow up on enquires promptly

Purchase TypeSpa