Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (40)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (30)
    • Servicing (7)
    • Spa (3)

Pool cleaner cx 35

Great unit does a excellent cleaning job.I would recommend your business to any one desiring a pool cleaner.It cleans better than me doing it manually.Cheers Les have a great day.

Sandra Pearson-Adams

Sandra Pearson-AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

great service

When I needed a new pool vac I researched many on-line stores and chose Pool and Spa Warehouse and their support, advice and service before and after sale was great.

The Loves

The LovesCentral Queensland, QLD

great Product

This saltwater chlorinatorn was easy to install. Worked first time out of the box with no hitches.
Would definitely recommend the product and store and have no hesitation using them again

Great Purchase

The best price; pool guy quoted much higher price. Very easy transaction and delivery was very quick (48hrs) This company have great communication with follow up contact to ensure all was going well with product. Easy installation and working perfectly

Lynne K

Lynne KRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing service

Our pool guy quoted a price of $440.00 for replacing the aquasphere pool cleaner plus hoses, Pool and Spa warehouse quoted an online price, delivered, of $301.00. I ordered it, was kept fully informed of how my order was progressing, and it was delivered 2 days later. Amazing service!

Megan Francis

Megan FrancisSydney, NSW

They take your money and then give you NO service

I purchased $3500 for a Magnapool conversion.
They took my money very easily. The lady advised me facts that were completely inaccurate. The first saleslady told me that my pool would be converted in approximately 4 weeks (because I wasnt draining the pool due to drought). The manager then tried to tell me that it could take 1-2 years but was helpful. I have phoned Magnapool today and got completely different information to what the shop is telling me. Magnapool have said they will get their managers to train them properly. This experience given the money I have outlayed is not acceptable.

Store LocationBlacktown

Duckbird

DuckbirdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Advice, Good Price and quick postage.

Quick to offer advice and supply a really good price. I have ordered several items (Robotic pool cleaner and pool test kit). Each time I have not been disappointed in the price, the ease of locating items and the postage delivery time frame. Thanks

Very easy process

I don't need to use the site often but will pass onto friends who may need pool equipment or parts for their pools. I had a great experience buy my parts.

Stevie VSydney, NSW

What a crackingly good experience!!

Fast service at a marvellous price!! The process of product selection, ordering and delivery was so easy ... and extremely fast and economical. As a first time user - will definitely use again!

Find somewhere else

Order the product online a week later the day it was meant to arrive they emailed to say it was out of stock. When I phoned I couldn’t care zero attitude

Purchase TypeServicing and Spa

BeeCee

BeeCeeAdelaide

Item exactly as described

Have bought a few things through Pool & Spa Warehouse. Good products and they always arrive in a timely manner. Will definitely use them again and would recommend them to others.

Paul

PaulGatton

Great Service

First time I have dealt with Pool and Spa Warehouse but it certainly will be the place I will be shopping for my pool supplies from now on. Cannot fault any aspects of the sale.

joeSydney, NSW

do not take equipment to them for repairs.danger danger danger

i took pool pump for repairs for a slight leak. picked it up 4 days latter. connect pump back up and water gushing out all over the place. took pump back some one was suppose to have a look at it and call me back no call .i rang nothing has been done to pump if you like come and pick it up. i picked up the pump and got a refund. i have no faith in them to repair anything let alone what is customer service. i do not want to rate this lack of customer service

Purchase TypeServicing
Store Locationkirrawee

Geoff   Wallage

Geoff WallageMid North Coast, NSW

rebel pentair cleaner

This rebel pentair cleaner does a great job. It doesnt climb walls of my fibreglass pool so doesnt reach the steps and seat areas but works great on the floor area.

peterquigley

peterquigleySydney, NSW

customer service

order on line came damage i had to send back they paid but had to wait until they received pump back told me they will send express with tracking details will come within a few hrs nothing happened ask 3 people to call me no they email making excuses finally received pump no tracking details to complement delivery .2 time had problem ordered clorinator no delivery.suggest if you need pool equipment other suppliers will match price and have better delivery and customer service very dissappointed

Terrible customer service

Zodiac AX10 pool cleaner

Excellent customer service with quick delivery very happy with my purchase of a zodiac AX10 cleans all of my fibreglass pool in no time at all. Would recommend pool and spa online warehouse to my colleges.

Carmen W

Carmen WAU

Bargin and does a great job

Bought this on recommendation from my son who purchased one and after my very expensive robot cleaner died for the second time in 18 months of purchase. It is light weight only 5kg which makes it very easy to lift out of the pool when it has finished it's cycle. Basket is an ease to clean. It does an excellent job of cleaning the pool just as good as my expensive one that cost almost three times the price. It was easy to order on line and delivery was very quick. Highly recommend it.

TodesAngst

TodesAngstMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Large range of products and very competitive (if not market leading) prices.

My go to shop for all pool hardware. Great range of products from multiple brands. Exceptional knowledge of all products that they sell and they will steer you to the *right* product for you. Delivery is prompt and the packages are always well packed and secure. Highly recommended.

Dooze74