Pool and Spa Warehouse

Pool Servicing

I had a maintenance contract with the Hornsby outlet and due to a change in managing agent for the property the manager cancelled my pool maintenance contract. It was actually cancelled the very same day we moved agent. Very unprofessional. Do not use.....

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypeServicing

my pool pump from pool & spa far exceeded my expectations

I ordered my pool pump through pool and spa warehouse late on a Monday and received it early (7am) on the Friday.great work to all concerned,thank you.

Very happy with the service and prompt delivery the pump is making thing are lot easier for me now a

Hard to maintain my pool being on five acres and surrounded by trees constantly shedding leaves. But the larger pump is making it a lot easier.

Great service, advice and delivery!!!!

In summer 2 - 3 times a wee. Maybe.
I find it very easy, and my new cleaner has made it easier.

Zodiac Warranty

After buying a Zodiac cell from Pool and spa warehouse, it stooped working under the warranty period. I contacted them, and they said they have lodged a claim with Zodiac but no further details were given. Never heard from them again.

Advertise a product online will not supply at the store.

Saw an Ebay listing for a 1hp pool pump from this outlet. I phoned them and asked if I could attend the store and pick up in person. I was told "No Problem". I then traveled from the Central Coast to Hornsby to collect the pump only to be told that they did not recognize the product and that "I must understand" that their online business is different to their outlets. I was then offered a similar product that was $100 more then the product I saw on ebay and was told I could pick up there. The staff member Alexander was very rude and abrupt and did not appear to want to help me at all. It was take it or leave it. Well I picked the later and left the store having purchased nothing from them and nor will I ever go back again. If poor and rude customer service and incorrect information are what you are after then please help yourself to Pool and Spar Warehouse, I will not be ever going back for a second dose again!

Exactly what I wanted

Daily in the hot weather. With my new zodiac equipment it has made such a difference, now cleaning my pool is so easy

Excellent service good knowledge and prompt postage

Solar & gas heated used weakly for app 6 to 8 months per year depending on strength of winter weather and time available.

Perfect Products! + Great Prices!

I purchased some chemicals for my outdor spa, I have never purchased Spa chemicals online before but Pool & Spa Warehouse were competitivey priced and offered fast postage.Will be using this site again, so very convenient!
Very Happy

Excellent service

We have ordered items from Pool and Spa Warehouse before and have found them to give great customer service. One item I ordered unfortunately was not suitable for what we needed, however I spoke to a lovely staff member who understood and said I would get a refund for the amount paid. I sent back the item (pool blanket replacement straps) and the refund was in my account before they could have received the parcel, I was very impressed with the quickness of their response. I certainly recommend them to anyone needing anything with regards to pools and spas.

Good Price

Have compared price with other outlets and Pool and Spa Warehouse always comes out on top with good price, prompt service and good stock range.

Great product

Great phone service and very fast postage . The salesman understood what i was after and made the process effortless

Excellent Service and Price

Easy to order and more than 50% than purchasing from my local pool supplier. Got exactly what I wanted and delivered to my door ahead off predicted time, outstanding.

Product never worked

Purchased a pool filter cartridge from their eBay site. Could never get to work correctly. Seller first blamed my filter and then my pump. I explained my old cartridge and a new one I purchased after I gave up on theirs worked fine, they stopped replying to emails. Would not recommend.

First on line purchase

My first on line purchase was satisfactory. Prior, I spoke to a staff member who was very helpful. Haven't used it yet because weather is too cold, but getting ready for the summer.

Easy to use website and fast delivery. Very competitive pricing. Good information on website to compare like products. Would definitely be using them again in the future.

Awesome services

Fantastic knowledge of products very fast postage time easy to pay an deal with always happy to answer any questions an ongoing support.

Online Purchases and quality products.

Over the last few years I have made a number of purchases from Pool and Spa Warehouse for my pool. Most recently I have made purchases due to a pool renovation. They have always been prompt at delivery and I often find that their prices are the cheapest available. All products I have purchased to date from them are still in regular use as they are quality products and have not failed yet. I highly recommend them.

Just perfect

All the items I ordered were exactly what I wanted and the staff we extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely recommend them.

November 6th 2018 Update: Excellent service

I ordered more pool hoses for our pool cleaner and they were delivered in quick time which is excellent as we live in a country area and on time deliveries are very hard to come by.
A big thank you to Jacque for her prompt response.

Great customer service.

Pool & Spa warehouse give good service, their staff have a great attitude and they offer excellent prices, there freight prices are very good as well.