Pool and Spa Warehouse

Ronald Truscott

Ronald TruscottFar North Queensland, QLD

The Best online store for pool equipment

From Oct to Apr every day, nothing better than hoping in with a favourite drink at sundown Easy to maintain , I get my pool water tested at the local pool equipment store . Although pool chemical prices keep rising so does everything else . So it’s a lot of fun for family and friends

Les Bessenyei

Les BessenyeiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products at a great price. Very helpful.

My first buy was a Saltmate chlorinator and they had the best price going. ordered and delivered on time with no problem. next purchase was a Davey pool filter which, great for me, not so for them, ended up being discontinued. Pool and Spa Warehouse supplied a similar but dearer filter at the same price that I had already paid for. And managed to deliver on time. Brilliant! Cannot recommend them enough. I am a very happy shopper

Mark Berthon

Mark BerthonHunter Region, NSW

5 star service

These guys were a big help when I ordered the wrong part. Very helpful and understanding. Quick delivery. No further detail required but I need to make up 30 words

Truthforvalue

TruthforvalueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have got this years ago

Very easy to use and does a fantastic job, scrubs the tiles and cleans better than any creepy Crawley ever did and I don’t need to swim with a giant hose!

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

An AMAZING pool cleaner. Exceptionally quiet & does the job well. Remarkable difference to our old Kreepy. Thanks.

Through the hotter weather we use our pool daily & forever having family & friends over to enjoy it as well. The Bullshark has made a wonderful difference to our pool & environment. It has picked up ALL the leaves from our recent windy weather & is SUPER QUIET compared to our old Kreepy. I’m sure the neighbours are happy.

laurieton

laurietonMid North Coast, NSW

Money saving specials and immediare service from a reliable supplieri have always

I have always been very satisfied with transactions with pool and spa online. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. They are professional and honest and their service is fast. I ordered a hayward pool vac ultra and that product is far superior to other automatic pool cleaners. I have had my pool for over 40 years and other cleaners dont come close. I can highly recommend pol and spa online

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Great old fashioned service.

Rang regarding a problem with a pool cleaner, filter broken, and was never reall happy with performance.The staff knew exactly what the problem was and were ever so imformative and helpful, they had the improved version of the filter in the mail and I received it in just a few days. I have never seen the pool so clean
Thanks guys, I like professional prompt service and they didnt disappoint.Thank you.

Leith Lindsay

Leith LindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

We use the pool at least once a day during the warmer months and even have used it during winter. We have a Rebel Cleaner that runs 8 hours a day and keeps the pool pristine.

Dianne

DianneNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Easy to use website and good over the phone service with staff. Great range of quality spa products at affordable prices. Friendly staff willing to follow up on enquires promptly

Purchase TypeSpa

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Very poor customer service.

I wont be using pool and spa warehouse again.. I am very dissapointed with there service. The item I purchased they no longer carry because of its poor quality yet handball me to the supplier so they can charge me for replacing the item. I have spent many hundreds of $$$ with them and they wont get another cent from me..

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sunlily

SunlilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding service.

Communication with Pool and Spa Warehouse was prompt and detailed. All of our queries were answered, we were met with no problems. Our item arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect order. I would have no hesitation in recommending pool and sap warehouse to others.

Veroniarocks

VeroniarocksSydney

Poor service, no communication

Placed an order for Pool cleaner parts almost two weeks and still waiting. No communications whatsoever and every time I called they kept saying they would check and no one did or responded. Considering we’re in 21st century where you almost get a next day delivery from most online stores and waiting for an item from China can be quicker, this is really poor. Won’t buy from them again.

honesty

honestysydney

Pool Cover became all too hard.

Sharon

SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Makes cleaning the pool so much easier

We use it to clean the pool twice a week and it does a fantastic job. The trolley keeps everything in order and allows us to easily store when not in use.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Pool Servicing

I had a maintenance contract with the Hornsby outlet and due to a change in managing agent for the property the manager cancelled my pool maintenance contract. It was actually cancelled the very same day we moved agent. Very unprofessional. Do not use.....

Purchase TypeServicing

my pool pump from pool & spa far exceeded my expectations

I ordered my pool pump through pool and spa warehouse late on a Monday and received it early (7am) on the Friday.great work to all concerned,thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Very happy with the service and prompt delivery the pump is making thing are lot easier for me now a

Hard to maintain my pool being on five acres and surrounded by trees constantly shedding leaves. But the larger pump is making it a lot easier.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Great service, advice and delivery!!!!

In summer 2 - 3 times a wee. Maybe.
I find it very easy, and my new cleaner has made it easier.

Janaka

JanakaBrisbnae

Zodiac Warranty

After buying a Zodiac cell from Pool and spa warehouse, it stooped working under the warranty period. I contacted them, and they said they have lodged a claim with Zodiac but no further details were given. Never heard from them again.

David C

David CBudgewoi, New South Wales

Advertise a product online will not supply at the store.