Best Pool Supplies

Best Pool Supplies

Great product, great service, I won't bother driving to my local supplier anymore :)

I'm really happy with BPS, I called my 2 local pool suppliers regarding the great white 2 cleaner, both of them were over priced. I contacted BPS and I got the cleaner I wanted for much cheaper, delivered for free and also had a promo for free item (I chose a pool broom). I ordered on a Friday afternoon, it was delivered on Tuesday morning. I couldn't be happier. Turns out I need a net chlorinator, guess who is going to bet my business. Thanks Guys. Scott.

Very fast delivery

Purchased a couple of parts for my pool cleaner. Have been shipped on the same day and delivered to my door the next day. Very good service and good products. Will definitely use them again.

Best Pool Supplies is Excellent & Unique

Not only does Best Pool Supplies offer great prices on individual zodiac items but you can also save a bundle by taking advantage of their packs, which are supplied for both genuine and generic items. I ordered the triple pack of generic diaphragms and the generic kit comprising 2 diaphragms with rings, 1 flexi foot, 1 disc and 10 1m hoses. I ordered on a Thursday morning and took delivery the very next day. Excellent shipping service. What makes Best Pool Supplies unique is their follow up service. I was emailed shortly after the dispatched date to not only follow up on whether I received my order but to also offer assistance in regards to the assembling of any items. This is very impressive. The overall online shopping process and customer service is by far the best I have experienced. I would highly recommend Best Pool Supplies and would not hesitate to use them again.

Purchase TypePool

Excellent product and terrific service.

The service is top notch and the prices the most competitive like-for-like. The item was received 2 business days after order with the delivery status fully tracked. Superb experience all round. Highly recommended.

MX6 Pool Cleaner

Keeps pool clean with minimal input from owner, very rare for it to get stuck, lasts about 3 to 4 years before it needs parts replaced, got about 6 years oyt of the old one, Mark T

Purchase TypePool

Super quick shipping and great prices

My pump broke on Wednesday morning and after doing some Googling, I found Best Pool Supplies again had the best prices (I also bought my robotic cleaner from them earlier in the year). I ordered the pump about 3pm that same day.

The shipping tracking was showing that it should arrive on Monday, but to my surprise, it arrived on Friday - less than 48 hours from when I ordered it.

This is the 2nd time I bought from here, and will likely do so again in the future.

Excellent Service

Have shopped around for Nature 2 Spar Sticks and Spar pipe degrease and have found the best price and value for these products that I have purchased from Best Pool Supplies.
Terrific service, and value

Purchase TypeSpa

Best Purchase i have made this year

Purchased an above ground hydrium pool and we are very happy with the product, very easy to maintain, can't wait for summer, another couple of weeks and we will be in it. Also their service and delivery for consumables is second to none

Great value, Great service

I recently discovered Best Pool Supplies. Their prices are extremely competitive, many items are often Post Free, and their response/delivery service is first class. Definitely worth the 5 Star rating

Awesome service

Competitive, fast, and reliable - I would use them again! - and double checked to see that the unit had arrived. The unit arrived before the expected time, in perfect condition - I was kept aware the entire time of where the unit was at and how long to delivery.

Purchase TypePool

Perfect service will use again

Great service Exactly what I ordered and was at my house in 2 days cannot fault this company will be using them again for my pool supplies would recommend to anyone

Quality Pool Blanket

Very easy to do business with. Great products at even greater prices. The delivery was fast and the product was as described on the website. I will purchase from these guys again. Thank you

Very quick and reliable

I will always shop at Best Pool Supplies for all my pool needs from now on. Delivery of goods was within 2 days and loved the follow up service post delivery.
This company is very reliable and offer a great online service.
Cheers Mariella - Vic

Purchase TypePool

Speedy Delivery and Good Value.

Dear Best Pool Supplies,
I received my Daisy Pool Cover today.
I am not normally one to “Like” or rate services,
but I must say that I am very impressed with the service I received from you and your staff.
The gentleman I spoke to (Nick) was extremely helpful, I also received 1 confirmation and 2 Tracking emails email’s.
The pool cover arrived to my door in exactly 1 week (in Tassie, which is no mean feat).
The price was the cheapest price ( for this cover) I could find anywhere and also a special deal with a free pack of Daisy Saves Connectors.
Delivery was also free and you threw in a free pool toy.
I just placed the cover on the pool and I could not be happier.
Thank you very much.

Exceptional and Outstanding Service

I would highly recommend Best Pool Supplies they are fantastic to deal with and all my questions were answered promptly along the way, I would have been lost with Best Pool Supplies and they saved me alot of time and money.

Great customer service

I would definitely recommend Best Pool Supplies they are easy to deal with and the part was in the mail within 48hrs very prompt and efficient service. I had been looking for the part for a while and Best Pol Supplies had them in stock.

Speedy service

The website was comprehensive to accurately identify the product replacement part I needed. The order process was easy and the delivery time was impressive with delivery updates and tracking available although it was here that quickly I didn't need to track it.

Purchase TypePool

Solar pool pump fast delivery to front door

When the solar heating pump failed I ordered a new one from Best pool supplies. I am very happy with the speed of delivery to my front door and the offer of help with installation, which however I did not need.
I highly recommend Best pool supplies.

Pentair Rebel - great product

Having had great success with the first one I purchased last year a friend of mine asked if I could get him one. In both instances I found the price and service exemplary - I will use them again.

Exemplary Service

This is the second time we have used Best Pool Supplies. Service and communication is excellent. Speed of delivery is fantastic, which is needed when a major equipment piece fails on a pool. 100% Reliable

Purchase TypePool

Hi, I have purchased from you guy's a couple of times now and have always been pleased with the service. I have a problem I would like to ask about and thought you might be able to help. I have an old Onga Pentara LSF BR sand filter and the multi valve has finally seen it's last legs (leaking from everywhere and unstoppable) instead of replacing with another sand filter I am thinking of a cartridge filter. I have an Onga Pentara PPP750 pump and 30,000 ltr in ground pool. Would like to ask if the Onga PCF11 - 75 cartridge filter would be suitable for my pool size and pump flow rate or would I be best to go up to the PCF11-100. You currently have these advertised / priced on your site stating free shipping is that Australia wide. Hope you can help with my questions, look forward to your reply. Cheers.