4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (202)
  • Purchase Type

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent communication - cheaper and with super quick delivery

Purchased a replacement 200 micron filter for my Zodiac X50 robotic cleaner.
First time buyer from Best Pool, Supplies, not only was the filter much cheaper than my normal supplier, it was OEM and arrived the next day.
I was further impressed that Best Pool Supplies then sent a follow up email a few days later to make sure that I had received the filter - that is great customer service.
I will definitely buy my pool supplies from Best Pools Supplies again.

Lou Symonds

Lou SymondsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Pool Supplies continues to provide the lowest prices on quality pool products compared to their competitors

In 2014 I contacted various on-line pool companies for a quote on a Davey Silensor pool pump. Best Pool Supplies quote was $200 less than their competitors with free delivery.

Recently, I recontacted them asking for another quote of the same product as I wanted to have the pump as a backup when the original one fails. Again, Best Pool Supplies quoted me $200 less than their competitors for the very same pool pump. This included free delivery and a followup email to ensure I received the new pump on time.

I highly recommend Best Pool Supplies for your first point of call in pricing and purchasing pool parts and accessories

steve and karen

steve and karenSouth East Queensland, QLD

super quick service

Purchased chemicals for our spa as they when far cheaper than local store. Order arrived in Brisbane within two days, very fast delivery. Website was easy to use. This is the second time we have used this company and will continue to use them in the future.

Purchase TypeSpa

Narelle D.

Narelle D.

Purchased a Zodiac Pool Cleaner recently from Best Pool Supplies recently. Found the whole experience fabulous. Excellent phone manner, customer service and delivery. I recommend them to everyone who needs something for your pool. Thanks guys :-)

April

AprilHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I found Best Pool Supplies online and so glad I did. Great prices and excellent customer service which was further demonstrated by an email to check whether I had received the item. Another bonus was free and prompt delivery. Highly recommend this supplier

Great price and service !!

Ordered a part for my Zodiac MX8 yesterday by phone ( had some problem over the weekend with website timing out on me ) however the guy there apologised and quickly despatched the part arrived this morning less than 24 hours after placing the order tracking was also excellent Good company to deal with will certainly use them again Leon Mermaid Waters Golf Coast

Cathy P.

Cathy P.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Purchased Zodiac G1 Pool Cleaner 02.09.2020 and it was delivered next day (interstate). Very happy with purchase and the excellent service provided by Best Pools Supplies. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Purchase TypeServicing
Craig R.

Craig R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices and service

I've used Best Pool Supplies many times now and they have never let me down. Excellent prices great variety of stock and parts and excellent service. I do highly recommend Best Pool Supplies

Christelle G.

Christelle G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent services!

Best price, excellent products and super fast delivery!! Dont look any further!!
Products were exactly as in describe and was the best price ever. You can rely on this company as this is the real thing

Find out how Best Pool Supplies compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Most competitive price and super quick delivery!

I compared prices with quite a few shops and Best Pool Supplies offered the most competitive prices by far. I was also surprised when the MX6 arrived the day after I placed the order.

Ray W.

Ray W.South East Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what it should do. Very happy.

We use the pool quite often and every day when it's hot from Sep to late April. With the chlorinator it's very easy to maintain and it works very efficiently.

Purchase TypeServicing

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Couldn’t ask for more!!

Great guidance on what to buy, great price and service, fast delivery and even a follow up after delivery to ensure all went well with the install, talk about surprise and delight your customers, well done!!

Marijana G.

Marijana G.Sydney, NSW

Best customer in Australia!!

This is not an understatement! Best service! Best price! Best delivery! Best products! Always willing to help and answer any questions!! Next day delivery mostly received! Thank you for being such a good wholesome company!! Highly recommend as this is the only place I go to get my pool things and its all online!!
They are the best, they beat any local pool shop in my area.

Purchase TypePool

The pool pump model I was looking for.

Very reasonable price, quick dispatch and received the item earlier than expected. Much easier to deal with compared to other pool suppliers I contacted. I would recommend Best Pool Supplies.

Grant Cawley

Grant CawleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good and speedy service

Fast delivery and good pricing, It was excellent service along with a follow up email to ensure we had received our delivery. Would use again next time I need stuff for my pool.

N.J.M.

N.J.M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Although I bought a crappy product from this place their service has been great. I Have always had Zodiac cleaners but this newest one is hopeless. BUT - the service from Best Pool Supplies has been great. Processed warranty claim for me twice now with no questions asked. Thanks for your great service.

Best price around!

Great price, great product. Speedy delivery and item as described. Will purchase again from this business when needed for my pool as Best Pool Supplies were very easy to deal with.

clueless

cluelessSouth East Queensland, QLD

great price

my new pool pump was the cheapest online, these guys delivered it promptly. It was excellent service along with a follow up email to ensure we had received our delivery

Philip C.

Philip C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Pool Shop Ever

Unbelievable speed of delivery from initial order to receipt. An extremely knowledgeable team who make the time to discuss and have patience to assist in the selection of the correct item required and at the best price. They are truly unbeatable in their dedication, quality of customer service, knowledge and their skill in securing the best price. Would I use them again - you bet I will.

Purchase TypePool

Excellent supply and service.

Hi I Recently bought a s l s. 200 pump from Best Pool Supplies . Excellent service Great unbeatable price. Prompt delivery All round good service . This pump fitted and ran perfectly . Alan Jumbuk Vic

Kerry Polly

Kerry Pollyasked

Do you stock a replacement temperature probe for ZX 3000 pool heater controller?

Taavi T.Best Pool Supplies

Hi Kerry, Unfortunately we do not stock this item.

Bernice

Berniceasked

I am just about to buy a pool and acc from you and at check out it asked for a prom code, I would really like to have a code so I may get a discount as its over $1000.00 please
Bernice Bush

Taavi T.Best Pool Supplies

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have no discount codes running.

Ben

Benasked

Hi,

I have purchased from you guy's a couple of times now and have always been pleased with the service. I have a problem I would like to ask about and thought you might be able to help. I have an old Onga Pentara LSF BR sand filter and the multi valve has finally seen it's last legs (leaking from everywhere and unstoppable) instead of replacing with another sand filter I am thinking of a cartridge filter. I have an Onga Pentara PPP750 pump and 30,000 ltr in ground pool. Would like to ask if the Onga PCF11 - 75 cartridge filter would be suitable for my pool size and pump flow rate or would I be best to go up to the PCF11-100. You currently have these advertised / priced on your site stating free shipping is that Australia wide. Hope you can help with my questions, look forward to your reply. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Best Pool Supplies representatives