Great company!

I received my chlorine in 2 days, with very good communication of delivery date. Saved me lugging 10 kg of chlorine home from the local shop. And it was free delivery! Great price and friendly follow-up. I will definitely be buying from them again!

Richard Geraghty

Richard GeraghtySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Pool Supplies - Zodiac Titan Pool Pump

Excellent service. Product delivered within 3 working days. Awesome! Also offered installation advice if needed. It was not but valued the option. Online site very easy to navigate and would definitely recommend this company for pool accessories.

Karl S.

Karl S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product, service and delivery!! Cannot fault at all

Have dealt with these folks for a while now, product is always as described and excellent, great price and not to be beaten plus rapid delivery always ahead of estimate and within a few days for me. Yes, I'll be back!
Karl

Terry T

Terry TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good prices. Good polite support.

I bought a pool cleaner from these guys a few weeks ago. Very quick service & great price. I couldn't figure out the connections to my in line leaf catcher & when I spoke to Best Pool Supplies they realised that they had forgotten to add a couple of connectors. They were very apologetic & got them to me in 2 days. Would recommend & they were actually recommended to me from my brother in law too.

Grumpa

GrumpaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Moved into a house that had a Spa. Never had one before so looked on-line for advice and chemicals. Best Pool Supplies came up with the info I needed and the chemicals at a very reasonable price. But their delivery is exceptional! A little over 24 hours after ordering the chemicals had arrived! When you are on to a good thing why look elsewhere?

Purchase TypeSpa

Wade G.

Wade G.North Western Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and support.

Every day throughout the warmer months. The pool is easy to maintain and easier now that I have a new pool cleaner and supported by best pool supplies with quick and easy online shopping and delivery

Purchase TypePool

They have fabulous customer service. Easy , quick delivery as promised- even followed up to see if it arrived safely.

I bought an inflatable paddle board to be used in a lake. It will be used a few times a month by all the family.
Great product, we are very happy

John Loukaitis

John LoukaitisSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Ordered a part for my pool cleaner and it arrived quickly and with minimal effort.

Very good customer service and would recommend Best Poll supplies to my relative sand friends who need to purchase for their pool

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Very happy customer

Always happy with service, product and value. Have bought numerous products from Best Pool Supplies and this time I bought an Onga Pool Pump. Very happy with price and speedy delivery. Pump works great.

Jamie Sceney

Jamie SceneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service from start to finish.

Excellent service and communication from start to finish. Product turned up exactly as advised and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend Beat Pool Supplies and will definitely use them again.

Jennie F.

Jennie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product and service

I purchased the product online after a lot of research. I have been using the cordless robotic cleaner now for a few weeks and it works as advertised. It saves so much time and effort. The customer service was also 1st rate. This is a business others should look to when wanting too see the best.

Laurie

LaurieSydney, NSW

Good quality arrived on time good price. Laurie

Weekly /daily depends on the weather.
Fairly pH often goes high. sand filter only just adequate. barracuda used most days tai keep pool clean. leaves a problem in windy weather.

Excellent Customer Service

great service, knowledge and range of products at a competitive price. Delivery was second to none from ordering to delivery was exceptional. You wont find a better pool shop with attention to detail. Great work team keep it up.

Puvanan Thuraisamy

Puvanan ThuraisamySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product and service

Have used them quite abit. Always great service and good customer follow ups. Their website is easy to navigate and they keep you informed on delivery. Recommended and will use them again.

Far better than I thought

Our hoses had seen better days and four needed to be replaced immediately. I found I could buy 10 for approximately the same price as 6 from the local pool shop. The whole ordering process was efficient from start to a very fast delivery. Would definitely use again.

David E.

David E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, great advice and super fast delivery.

They returned my call on a Sunday, gave me honest advice and I received the item on Tuesday.. Bloody fantastic. Everything was exactly as described. Thank you. Highly recommended to anyone with a pool.

Purchase TypeServicing

Colin B.

Colin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products, at competitive prices, delivered fast.

We have a Bestway pool that only comes out in summer. This is the second season we have had it and this year we added a filter and replacement cartridges. The quality and service is great and would highly recommend.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Philip Y.

Philip Y.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great warranty service

We purchased a Davey Acid Dosing pump from best pools in february 2019.
It began to give bad readings about 10 months later.
When I contacted Best Pools that immediately put in a warranty claim to Davey and asked me to send the pump and probe to Davey.
Davey checked it out and found a faulty probe. This they replaced and mailed the pump back.
All up, including mailing time ,the pump was back and operating in 2 weeks.
I was very impressed by how quickly everything happened with no hassle.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

MartinX

MartinXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and service. Good follow up.

Pool pump

This pool pump is for a business and needed urgently. This company was a pleasure to deal with, not only did they communicate, which is so rare these days, but the delivery was prompt. Thanks guys.

Bernice

Berniceasked

I am just about to buy a pool and acc from you and at check out it asked for a prom code, I would really like to have a code so I may get a discount as its over $1000.00 please
Bernice Bush

Taavi T.Best Pool Supplies

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have no discount codes running.

Ben

Benasked

Hi,

I have purchased from you guy's a couple of times now and have always been pleased with the service. I have a problem I would like to ask about and thought you might be able to help. I have an old Onga Pentara LSF BR sand filter and the multi valve has finally seen it's last legs (leaking from everywhere and unstoppable) instead of replacing with another sand filter I am thinking of a cartridge filter. I have an Onga Pentara PPP750 pump and 30,000 ltr in ground pool. Would like to ask if the Onga PCF11 - 75 cartridge filter would be suitable for my pool size and pump flow rate or would I be best to go up to the PCF11-100. You currently have these advertised / priced on your site stating free shipping is that Australia wide. Hope you can help with my questions, look forward to your reply. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Best Pool Supplies representatives