4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (267)

Garth P.

Garth P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The pool pump was easy to order using their web site. Their pricing was Competitive. I received great communication as to the order status and subsequent fantastic delivery . Thank you.

Excellent and prompt service, recommend+

Excellent and prompt service, highly recommend++ for any future pool or spa products. I'll be ordering from here next time as this was a no fuss purchase, goods as promised.

David P.

David P.Hunter Region, NSW

Truly the Best pool supplies shop

Staff were helpful and knew what they were selling. Prices are very good and super competitive. Delivery was the next day from northern NSW to Newcastle. I will definitely be using this company again.

Spa Electric Multi Colour Pool Light

Ordered and delivered the next day for a far better price than any other retailer. Great service and would continue to purchase from Best Pool Supplies. I have made all my recent pool purchases from this store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypePool

Rose

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

New chlorinator

Best Pool Supplies have always beat any competitors price. I had to change my order and it was easy to do. Best Pool Supplies really are the BEST!! Thanks Lauren.

Kerry T.

Kerry T.South East Queensland, QLD

New skirt for zodiac cleaner. Best price and fast

We needed a new skirt for our zodiac cleaner. Googling, I found Best pool supplies. They had the best price and free delivery. Based on the price of the skirt, I also bought a testing kit. Delivery was fast and service great.

Klim

KlimSydney

On time delivery, Item look good and it works as it should be!

I bought the replacement cell for my chlorinator 10% easter discount. Item arrived early than I expected. Well wrapped and brand new. Had it run for the last 1 week and it work perfectly.

Helen B.

Helen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Value and service

This was my first on line order for spa products. Their order process was easy, I was kept informed of despatch and delivery times and when there was a minor issue with the delivery address the courier company quickly sorted this and delivery occurred the next day. Excellent courier service and prompt follow up at a value for money price which included free delivery means I will definitely order here again.

Mia LinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

Does exactly as promised, great value for money, excellent product and price as well after comparing to other products and services. Definitely a satisfied customer who will continue to come back and refer others.

Mia Lin

After sales support was excellent too. we had problems with the hose and a replacement was dispatched and received the next day.

Reliable Value

Many thanks, I can always count on the great pricing and prompt delivery options. Ending with really nice customer care and service. I always compare across many organisations but BPS always comes through.

Adele

AdeleMid North Coast, NSW

zodiac LM3 40 Best Pool Supplies, replaced following floods in Port Macquarie-

This chlorinator self cleans, is easy to program- and can be set for multiple times, it even has a boost chlorinator function- so you don’t need to buy shock treatments. The only thing you need to do is alter the run times or chlorine levels which can be just the press of a button- as the season changes. It could not be easier.

Eric

EricSydney Surrounds, NSW

Received as ordered.

Second time I have ordered a replacement cell over the years and this arrived in a reasonable time albeit with courier delays due to the recent deluge.
Communication was good with Best asking if we had received it and following up on the delay which was one working day later than originally advised.
Happy with the service and competitive pricing and shipping.

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and delivery was exceptional

I had a Zodiac LM3-30 in my pool for about 15 years, which was a great run. When it did fail I tried to purchased another one but Zodiac do not make them anymore, I had trouble finding another one on the Sunshine Coast. Best Pools Supplies had them on line and were very quick to get me one to me with free delivery.

Zodiac OT15 Robotic Pool Cleaner

This pool cleaner has been fantastic, has picked up everything and left the pool nice and clean. The team at Best pool supplies were extremely helpful and assisted us in ensuring we got the right product for our pool. The delivery of this was also very quick and the team followed us up to ensure we had received our delivery. Well done to Best Pool supplies for their service!!

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works really well

Most days in summer autumn and spring
With the new cleaner it is very easy and the pool has never, in over 20 years, been as clean, clear or as attractive.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac G1 Pool Cleaner + Cyclonic Leaf Catcher

Did a lot of online research and found Best Pool Supplies to have the best deal. Delivery was free of charge and extremely fast. Ordered on a Sunday and received on Tuesday morning. Communication was also very good. Would definitely recommend and will use them again.

meandher

meandherSouth East Queensland, QLD

the part was exactly what I needed

we use our pool as much as possible, mostly weekly, depending on weather and time available. Salt water pool is easy and simple to maintain with very little time needed to keep it all working well. Modern technology makes it very straight forward.

New Pool LED Light

Awesome prices, great communication and quick delivery will recommend !!! The pool looks great now with the new LED light installed. Fast and quick install. - Aquaquip QC LED Retro Fit Pool Light - MULTI COLOUR- Variable Voltage

Tanya S.

Tanya S.South East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac Tornax TX20 Robotic Pool cleaner

Great service and product, the website is easy to navigate. I had done lots of research and found the website very informative. Delivery was very quick. I will definately use them again.

Conrad

ConradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery for order was promptly

The service was great and my pool cleaning system was up and running in a short period of time.
Suggestion - please add instructions inside the box for the item that was ordered.