Best Pool Supplies

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (129)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (118)
    • Servicing (15)
    • Spa (6)

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Best customer service hands down

Bought a bestway pool from this website couple months ago and delivery was quick. Couple weeks ago for some reason the legs gave in during heavy rain and windy weather. Emailed them to see if there is any warranty to replace the damaged legs and there reply was ‘unfortunately it wasn’t warrantable but they’ll contact the manufacturers with my situation and see what they will say’. They replied within a couple days saying the manufacturers agree to replace the legs for free and free delivery. This is what I call customer service. Not there problem but they go out of their way to see if they can still help and they did. Thank you to Nick and bestway pools for all your help.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Lou fab

Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Great products quick delivery

Great products very quick delivery
Think long lasting skimmer socks catch all the leaves ect before the filter
Value pool block clarifier helps clear the water work great will buy again

Ross M.

Ross M.Sydney, NSW

Value for money

Just purchased a Silensor Pool Pump from Best Pool Supplies. They had the best price by far and the closer was free delivery. Sales staff are very polite making me a happy customer. This new pump makes pool maintenance much easier.

Carty1969

Carty1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product (Zodiac Baracuda Diaphragms), great service!

BPS never fails to provide great service and quality parts, the Zodiac Baracuda Diaphragms arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Best Pool Supplies have competitive pricing and excellent pre and post sale communication.

Purchase TypePool

Great price, delivery, service.

I use my pool almost daily. Hard to maintain in summer due to water temp.
New chorinator cell was well priced. Delivery was faster than I could possibly have hoped for and communication was great.

Brilliant Supplier, great communication

Brilliant Supplier. Superfast delivery. Goods provided as described. MX8 tune up kit works like a charm. Supplier gave Great communication from purchase through to delivery and follow up. Thoroughly recommend this supplier.

Joanna

JoannaNorth Queensland, QLD

Competitive pricing!

Very fast turn around and competitive pricing. I love the free gift supplied with my cartridge filter...so much I bought another! The follow up service is great, I received an email querying if I had received my order and was I happy with the product.

Mitch

MitchHunter Region, NSW

Great Value, Fast Service

Purchased a new pump and pressure gauge as our old pump was struggling. Replacement was easy and the improvement in our pool cleaner was amazing. Great price and super quick delivery.

Frank

Frank

Excellent service

Great price compared to competitors. Fast next day dispatch. Quick and free delivery. Item as described. Quality seems reasonable. Generic but fits well on Zodiac pool vacuum. Great follow up.

Simon Robert Harris

Simon Robert HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, friendly staff and quick deliveries

I've bought so far, pool chemicals, a chlorinator and a filter cartridge. I'm very happy with all the products. I won't buy anything now from my local stores...for instance my local wanted $55 approx for 1litre of Starver/Phosphate Remover and at Best Pool Supplies I can get 2.5litres for $39. The monies better in my pocket!

Martind

MartindQueensland

Best pool supplies are “THE BEST”

Purchased a salt chlorinator cell from BPS... the name says it all BEST pool supplier I’ve ever dealt with. Cell works like a dream. Staff are the best. Price is good... don’t bother going anywhere else... these guys are good !!! Products are top quality & service is world class!!

dania

daniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service - very knowledgeable and courteous -

prompt postage times. Bought a new Chlorinator - works well and easy to install. Old auto chlor died and we replaced it with a retro chlor. also bought 3 diaphragms for the barracuda. Thank you!

Great customer service

Great customer service and price on my replacement pool pump. Made sure the courier received my delivery instructions and followed up to verify my order had been delivered. If you need something for your pool make sure you check out Best Pool Supplies

Happy with service

I have just received a Zodiac El1 / El-1 / D25 Chlorinator Cell. We ordered a replacement cell through our local pool shop, after being messed around for over 4 weeks, I decided to look elsewhere. Best pool supplies delivered this cell in 2 days - quicker than expected, couldn't be happier with their service

Bill T

Bill TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac pool cleaner parts

I ordered Zodiac G2 parts and I purchased from Best Pool Supplies because their price was most competitive. Their service was exceptional and I received my parts within three days. I highly recommend them to everyone considering to order pool parts or supplies.

James C

James CSydney, NSW

Good vale for money

Ordered a Zodiac MX6 with Cyclonic Leaf Catcher bundle. Great customer service and good value for money compare with other pool suppliers. Will definitely order again in the near future.

Lynnie

LynnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

With the steamy summer weather it’s lovely to have the quick dip in the pool, which is working perfectly, thanks to this great product.
Certainly will be buying from this company again

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Have purchased many items from this company over many years and the advice, service, quality products, prompt delivery and very competitive prices has always ensured my repeat business. Always recommend this company to my friends

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Georges

GeorgesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money compared to other suppliers

Pool is used twice a week and is maintained using a creepy crawly. Occasionally, owner sweeps the bottom of the pool in areas not reached by the creepy crawly. Pump recently purchased operates for 6 hours per day

Adam S.

Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything as promised

Ordered Zodiac E3 VS pump to replace an existing single speed pump. I live interstate but i choose best pool supplies as their price was sharp and their reviews looked good. After talking to Best Pool Supplies over the phone they suggested a pump that would fit our needs. Pump was delivered on time and install was easy. No complaints at all.

Bernice

Berniceasked

I am just about to buy a pool and acc from you and at check out it asked for a prom code, I would really like to have a code so I may get a discount as its over $1000.00 please
Bernice Bush

Taavi T.Best Pool Supplies

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have no discount codes running.

Ben

Benasked

Hi,

I have purchased from you guy's a couple of times now and have always been pleased with the service. I have a problem I would like to ask about and thought you might be able to help. I have an old Onga Pentara LSF BR sand filter and the multi valve has finally seen it's last legs (leaking from everywhere and unstoppable) instead of replacing with another sand filter I am thinking of a cartridge filter. I have an Onga Pentara PPP750 pump and 30,000 ltr in ground pool. Would like to ask if the Onga PCF11 - 75 cartridge filter would be suitable for my pool size and pump flow rate or would I be best to go up to the PCF11-100. You currently have these advertised / priced on your site stating free shipping is that Australia wide. Hope you can help with my questions, look forward to your reply. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Best Pool Supplies representatives