2Best Pool Supplies

2,167 reviews
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very satisfied with prompt delivery and operation

I am a first time buyer from this business, I was impressed by the prompt delivery. It was easy to install and is working away nicely. Very satisfied with service and also the warranty period which was more than competitors. Show details
Chris S.
Chris S.

Highly recommend Best Pool Supplies

Very quick response to online queries. Excellent low prices and easy to place order. Extremely fast delivery Show details
Bob H.
Bob H.Central Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Product was as described,was dispatched in quick time and arrived at my home in excellent packaging
Installation was easy to follow and took me approx 1/2 Hour to fit effortlessly.
Great business to deal with.
Will definitely be doing business with them again.
Great work Show details ·  1
Andrew C.
Andrew C.

Great service provided

Great service provided by Best Pool Supplies. The staff are extremely knowledgeable about their products. Show details ·  1
Kristi
KristiNewcastle3 posts

Great customer service

Will definitely be ordering from Best pool supplies again. Payment was easy and postage was prompt. They kept in contact the whole time regularly providing delivery tracking updates making me feel confident in their services. Thanks for the great service I will be recommending you to my family and friends. Show details ·  1
Tracey
Tracey
  Fair Incentive Verified

Have dealt with Best Poil Supplies several times and have always found them to be very professional. Freight cost excellent and always well packed and promptly shipped. Would highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Shane G.
Shane G.

Fantastic Customer Service

Great customer service and quick arrival time, will definitely use again Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterHunter Region, NSW

Great value

We bought a Daisy pool cover recently. It arrived earlier than expected and was significantly cheaper than the local supplier. Will definitely be back to Best Pool Supplies. Show details ·  1
Kevin Wormald
Kevin WormaldTweed Heads South3 posts

New broom sweeps all !!

I needed a new broom to clean mould and algae from my pebblecrete pool walls and steps. Best Pool Supplies had just the right brush for that work and gave me the correct advice for its use. The help and courtesy was beyond expectations and the free delivery was as promised. I use the pool daily and I take pride in its appearance and function. Best Pool Supplies for me!! Show details
Mark B.
Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I have ordered previously from Best Pool Supplies and they are always very prompt in dispatching orders. I needed a genuine replacement diaphragm and it was sent the same day I ordered it and arrived the following day, can't get better than that! Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkPerth, WA3 posts

very good

Ordered a generic replacement for E25 salt cell.
Fast delivery product looks very well constructed and fit perfectly.
Currently in use for 1 week and pool is now gone from green to cloudy clear and getting clearer every day so in my opinion very good generic cell for half the price of store bought brand name. Show details ·  1
AndyJulie C.
AndyJulie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac Baracuda Pool Disc - Great Service

Quality product as always from these guys. Received very quickly and free of charge. Can't rate these supplier highly enough as previous experiences have been exceptional as well. Show details ·  1
Noel P.
Noel P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Super fast service!

The tune up kit for my Zodiac AX10 pool cleaner arrived as described within a couple of days of placing the order. Will definitely be using Best Pool Supplies again. Show details ·  1
Duncan W.
Duncan W.Perth, WA

Lightning fast delivery

I ordered a tune up kit for our Rebel pool cleaner and was amazed that it arrived in less than 24 hours from Brisbane. I don't think I've ever had anything arrive that I've ordered from Perth within 24 hours let alone interstate. Very impressed with the service, will definitely use again. Show details ·  1
Happy Camper
Happy CamperNew South Wales3 posts

Very helpful staff

I rang first to enquire about the product I was after as I couldn't find it on their web site. I was guided straight to it by a very helpful staff member and was able to order it straight away. They dis ring to say they didn't have the brand I was after but had a generic brand (which was dearer than the genuine article) and gave me that at the cheaper price. Goods arrived within a week and seems to be working perfectly. Show details ·  1