Just Spas

Just Spas

4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Was told we were apparently underquoted ....

We were advised via email that we were quoted too little and that we would need to pay a deposit by 30 November or be looking at a $850 price increase. The main impression I got was that they don’t need or particularly want our business.

Store LocationJoondalup
Nathan Byrne

Nathan ByrneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend Just Spas and the V-Stream 2 swim spa

I purchased a V-Stream 2 swim spa with 14kw heater earlier this year, and had the pleasure of dealing with Jodie at both the Hallam and Cheltenham stores. Jodie put me in touch with Matt at Swimco, who then handled the A-Z installation including decking. I also dealt with Kumar towards the end of the process.

My experience with Just Spas was nothing short of excellent, and I highly recommend them. Jodie and Kumar were fantastic, as was their recommended installer Swimco. The V-Stream is fantastic as it suits all needs (deep enough for kids to use it as a plunge pool, people of any age can use the swim jets for fitness, and it has 6 seats for the adults to enjoy the spa jets).

Store LocationCheltenham, Victoria

Elliot

ElliotPerth, WA

Great service great spa

Sitting in my Tempest 5 seater 2019 model spa purchased two years ago and still impressed in the quality and service provided.

If you're looking for Oz quality and service to match, I'd personally look no further. Hassle free and comfort knowing it'll work day after day with great service to fall back on.

Store LocationOzborn Park Perth WA
Warranty Claim MadeYes

The Worx Hire

The Worx HireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Swim Spa

We purchased the Aquazone 1 and just love it. So easy to maintain, we use it nearly every second day. The jets are amazing. John was our sales rep and he is just so nice, very easy to get along with and willing to please.
We highly recommend Just Spas at Gepps Cross and the staff, great service

Store LocationGepps Cross South Australia
Purchase TypePool

Very happy!

Very happy with the service from Kumar at Cheltenham. Has just been delivered - can’t wait to get it started! Kumar has been lovely to deal with from the start. Great price and quick delivery.

Loving our Swim spa

We use our Swim spa at least a couple of times a week and find that it is so much easier to maintain than our previous 6 seater spa, the filter system works perfectly.

Store LocationGepps Cross Adelaide
Purchase TypePool
Lincoln

LincolnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent quality, service and experience!

Our spa is easy to use and easy to maintain. Justspa Penrith show you how to maintain it and support you with every step! They were just excellent from start to finish!

Store LocationPenrith
Purchase TypeSpa

The perfect way to relax..

Neal and the team at Just Spas were very helpful and informative during and after the purchase of my new Monsoon Advantage spa. I look forward to years of relaxing in this hot tub..

Store LocationHallam, Vic
Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great experience all round.

We were happy with the service given to us by Just Spas. The showroom was always clean and well presented, our questions were welcomed and we were satisfied with the information given to us regarding our purchase and spa details. A great experience.

Store LocationVIC

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fly away on my zephyr

I purchased a zephyr spa earlier this year and Neil was fantastic to deal with. From initial purchase thru to delivery. I use the spa 3/5 times per week and find it incredibly easy to maintain the water quality.

Rohan

RohanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Spas and Great Service!

Neil and the team at Just Spas have been excellent with providing guidance throughout our entire journey of purchasing, installing, and chemically treating our spa (chlorine free too!).

We ordered the Cyclone Twister spa, and added some extra things like Microsilk, which is pretty awesome. Neil and Eliza from Just Spas have given us excellent customer service, and our spa is now one of the best things we own (especially in lockdown in Victoria!)

Store LocationHallam VIC

We love our spa.

We purchased our Cyclone Spa about three months ago from JUST SPAS in Hallam.
The experience was positive all the way to delivery. Neil was very helpful, friendly and knew his staff. The Spa is getting used two, three times a week and it is a pleasure. The maintenance is supper easy and the extended warranty gives you peace of mind. Highly recommended.

Store LocationHallam. Vic
Purchase TypeSpa

Why did we wait so Long ....

We are just so happy with the twister spa we purchased from just spas Hallam. It was great to have a tour of the factory so we could see what we were actually buying. A great Aussie made product and excellent service provided. Had it a few months now with no issues and we use almost daily and love our new "US" time. We went with the chlorine free chemical option and after a little trial and error it couldn't be easier to keep clean and fresh. Thanks Neale and the team from Just Spas Hallam Daryl & Wendy

janette

janetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

I am very disappointed in the way I have been treated by this company.
When I purchased my spa at the spa show I was advised that my spa will be delivered within 4 weeks , so had organised the site to be accessible for delivery. I have now been told that this will not be happening and will now take up to 10 weeks so I had no other option than to cancel my spa and source it elsewhere, due to not being able to access the site in the time frame given to me. Since you had broken your contract I requested for my deposit to be refunded which you have advised will not be happening.

Store LocationJust Spas/Instyle pools and spas
Veronica L.

Veronica L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Generous support and very knowledgable!

I rang this company for information regarding a second hand spa we were looking to purchase from Marketplace. The sales manager - Neil was fantastic, generous with his time and very knowledgable. I not only feel much more confident about the purchase, I know where I will be going for support, servicing and maintenance. Excellent customer service! Thank You!

Sawmill Lodge

Sawmill LodgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This spa is one of the most comfortable and easiest spas to use & keep clean LOVE MY SPA

used almost every weekend as its at our holiday place
have found it extremely easy to maintain with the easy care spa products & being able to control spa with WI-Fi has made it even better

Store Locationpool & spa show Melbourne
Purchase TypeSpa

Great service and amazing end product. Life changer!

The Urban Pool swim spa is used over 4 times a week and the kids love it. The pool maintenance is straight forward and the build quality is fantastic. I would recommend this as a great alternative to a traditional pool.

Store LocationCheltenham
Purchase TypePool and Spa
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

We spent just over an hour at Just Spas Cheltenham after driving from Sunbury..... we have been looking at a few Spas for us but after spending time with Kumar..... we have just purchased the Monsoon spa and on top of that we purchased an infrared sauna from Kumar...... it’s true what they say that service and honesty pays off thanks Kumar

Store LocationCheltenham

Love our swim spa

We purchased a Bullfrog swim spa and are really happy with it. Great way to relax and kids could spend all day in it (if they were allowed). We had some issues during production but they were quickly resolved and our spa was finished within the specified time. The team at Just Spas have been really helpful and great to deal with throughout the entire process. Thank you for great service.

lauren m.

lauren m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new spa

We use our spa all the time and my kids love it so easy to use and maintain. Just spa we’re fantastic to deal with ever step of the way

Store LocationSpa and pool show