Just Spas

Just Spas

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (67)

Ian Simmons

Ian SimmonsGippsland, VIC

Delivery on time

We order the Spa from Just Spa Hallam, the completion date was correct and the delivery was excellent. the final product looks prefect just waiting for electrical connection. Customer service was good.

Joe Z.

Joe Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Power!

As much as I love the spa itself, I was told during the "sales pitch" that it would cost me $800 per year to run - $400 in chemicals and $400 in power. Running the spa on the standard factory settings it doubles my power consumption which translates to over $2,500 a year in Power alone. I've spoken to head office about it and while they were helpful to begin with, became a little dismissive.

Great product but make sure you have all the facts before purchasing.

kyz_35

kyz_35Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We love it

Great looking spas at very affordable prices. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
I just got the Cyclone Tempest Advantage and it looks amazing.
Delivery was great, we had to get it craned in and the whole process went smoothly and very well priced.
I would recommend Just Spas Hallam to anyone wanting to invest in a great Australian made spa.

Lisa H

Lisa H

First rate product and service!

Just Spas in Hallam provided excellent service as well as a fabulous product! We just love our spa and it looks great in our outdoor space. Look no further if you want a quality product as well as knowledgeable staff :)

Excellent ongoing service!

I am so happy with the great team at Just Spas Penrith. They have helped me all the way and continue to help me anytime with my Spa. I'm so pleased I used this company rather than just ordering a spa online. I definitely recommend!
I use my spa all the time and they are just a phone call away if ever I am having trouble with the chemicals.

Jess

Jess

Amazing quality Australian made product

We use our spa weekly for our family
With COVID it’s our holiday at home
Once you get your head around upkeep and chemicals it’s the best money can buy for an all year round fun item to accompany your home
The ease of cleaning and filtration is perfection , I personally haven’t had anything like this before and the customer service team just explained the items to simplify it all
Price and service and quality is above everywhere else we looked

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and knowledgeable recommend highly.

Use spa twice a week is Great very happy with service and delivery of our Monsoon Advantage spa. The family love the spa and our freinds love coming around and help us our spa.

Donald

DonaldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Informative, friendly and professional

Everyone I spoke with from the showroom through to delivery gave accurate and informative information. The service staff helping me choose the right spa for my family. We are in the Spa most days and it is fantastic after a gym workout. Staff were always helpful and honest about possible wait time and delivery times. We even managed to take delivery a month earlier than expected. The information provided made set up and use very easy

Luv our spa!

Service and advice from Kumar was first class from start to finish. Max was incredibly helpful with delivery.
We use our spa at least twice a week and find it very easy to maintain.

Melinda

MelindaSydney, NSW

Great and very professional

The Just Spas team were great and very professional. I use the swim spa every second day and it was very easy to use and set up. Also the staff have been very accommodating with all my various queries around running the spa and the maintenance required.

We’re out there

We are using our spa everyday , . The spa is very easy to use and set up. Take the lid off and we are there. The service team were very knowledgeable.

Amazing service and great finished product

We had a great experience with just spas Cheltenham. Kumar was so knowledgeable and approachable and mad the whole process stress free even through the COVID lockdowns! We are loving our finished spa. Highly recommended.

sattya b.

sattya b.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchased cyclones spa from just spa Penrith. This is great , we all family members love it .

We are using every 3 x a week . It is pretty easy to maintain and staff are great from just spa Penrith, Jade and Catherin they both are so helpful, gave us clear instructions how to maintain pool. Had Great experience possible dealing with them. Me and my husband both are working long hour from Monday to Friday busy so didn't even have to go into the store. They received phone and gave every detail of information what we needed . Catherin and Jade, so helpful and quick to respond with absolutely anything We needed.

Marc

MarcSydney, NSW

Great Service

We use the spa almost 3x a week and have no complaints. Its also very easy to maintain. Just spas penrith service was good and we got our spa delivered on time.

Bill parlamentas

Bill parlamentasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased a Cyclone Zephyr Spa from Just Spas Hallam.

Purchased a spa from Just Spas in Hallam. The new staff were very friendly, and communicated with us at all times.
The spa was delivered as promised at the precise date. The delivery driver was punctual and very friendly, assisted us in removing and replacing 2 gates to bring the spa into position. A number of calls were made to the company for advice and ladies were very obliging and courteous. We highly recommend to purchase a spa From Just Spas in Hallam.
Great work to everyone.

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cyclone Storm - A great spa for muscle therapy

Great family time

After Covid lockdown in 2020 Iast the pools shut I didn't want to miss out on swimming my laps ever again. The swim spa provides great family time, no screens and lots of conversation.

Grenville J.

Grenville J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Monsoon Advantage - Best money we ever invested!

Maria

MariaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service and product

I recently upgraded my old spa to a Cyclone Spa through the Cheltenham showroom of Just Spas. Kumar was professional, friendly and knowledgeable and went out of his way to assist me receive my spa for a special occasion. The product is excellent and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I use the spa almost daily.

ceagle

ceagle

The best investment

I've had my spa for nearly 6 months, the sales team were so helpful right from the start, advising me the best options for my requirements. They also did a final check and commissioning and am enjoying it nearly every day