Babe Cosmetics

Babe Cosmetics

Brand Manager for Babe? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Money Hungry Scam Artists

Thought I’d try the beauty box as I was subscribed to another brand for a while and I liked seeing new items. I had stopped as the items were things I wouldn’t use too much and the shades were for white women. This box took quite a while to arrive and I wasn’t impressed so contacted them to cancel my subscription and [name removed] was telling me I couldn’t cancel a subscription after the 1st box. I HAVE to pay for another one THEN I can cancel. That’s illegal and a scam! I would NEVER recommend this money hungry Gold Digging company. Run as fast as you can.

vin
vinSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE BABE COSMETICS

i Subscribed to Babe cosmetics and received boxes of cosmetics. After a while, I had a lot of cosmetics and I chose to advise in writing that I no longer want to be a member. They seem to be ignoring my emails as they continue to charge my debit card and send cosmetics. To all members do not use babe cosmetics. They are in America