Easy to order and Navigate

Good product range for hair. Good prices and fast delivery. Will order again as easy to scroll through and find products not usually aware of and read reviews as to whether or not item is suitable.

great online store

The site was easy to navigate and the products arrived promptly. The price was very competitive with other sites. I was very happy with the products,and would recommend this site to any wanting value for money,prompt delivery and great range of products.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Fantastic service products arrived on time and not damaged

Very satisfied with the range of products and easy to navigate the page .quality of products was substantial and they were well explained .everything I wanted was available and not expensive

A Great Product

Very easy to navigate. Use My Hair Care Online Store whenever I need hair products. Always find what I need. Quality is always excellent. Products unavailable locally so use online.

Affordable Quality Hair Care

Very happy and satisfied with the products I had purchased. Wide range of quality products available at very good prices. Prompt delivery. Will definitely continue to use My Hair Care again.

Fantastic site

Very satisfied with my products as well as the prompt delivery. Prices were also very good. Will DEFINITELY use my hair care again!

Perfect

Absolutely love it. Works wonders for my hair. My hair was dry on the ends and now it’s healtheir then ever

Great prompt service

They replied quickly to my order amendment request and it was greatly appreciated.
It is a very good customer service.

Postage was so fast!

I ordered a curling iron, they had SO many to select from. I don't live in a metropolitan area so used to postage taking a little longer. I ordered it Thursday afternoon and it was sitting on my door step by Friday afternoon. Price was great and no postage either. Saved me a trip to the shops during the Christmas rush (bonus).

Genuine product at very competitive price.

Easy to locate item, the item listed was what I wanted, very satisfied with the purchase. Will visit site again in the future.

Hair care for grey hair

I love this product for my full grey/white hair..Its easy to navigate the online store...I am happy with this product except it could last longer for full grey/ white hair....It adds some highlights to make my hair look more trendy and helps me look younger....Its always in my cabinet for a nice change..It lasts from one wash to the next ..Gives a nice glimmer under the lights...I get lots of compliments on my hair from others....

Great products.

Great products, great customer service and quick delivery, very happy with My Hair Care, I would shop with them again, Thank you again for excellent service.

Great online store and fast delivery

I bought the Redken All Soft Mega shampoo and conditioner. This product was recommended to me by my hairdresser as I have extremely dry, frizzy hair. I found the My Hair Care online store through a Google search and was pleasantly surprised they had this product. Once ordered I received my product the next day!! Fantastic service! Highly recommended.

Very quick reliable service

Quick reliable service and easy online store. I was surprised how quick I received my first order. Have been shopping here for awhile now and every delivery is the same. Excellent service!

Online Hair and Beauty Store

Excellent products. Excellent fast delivery. I’m often how surprised how quickly my products arrive. Packed well always. I shop with them all the time. Can’t fault them.
I return time and again for my usual products and sometimes try something new. I use the online store to buy gifts for others.

GREAT PRODUCT

The store was very easy to find and there was a good range of different products. The quality of the products I purchased appears to be good.

This was so easy and efficient.

The store had the product which was discontinued in my local store. It cost less and was easy to order.

Have used this product for years and it has worked so well with my fine fly-away hair. Plus smells

Very sorry easy to find what I wanted abc I was very surprised how quick I received my product. Super satisfied!!!!

Perfect for my needs.

As mentioned, the online service is perfect. I live in a small country town, and do not have access to these products. I am in my seventies ,but find navigating your site easy. Great range, great products.

Unbelievable service!

My straightener and hairdryer both died today. Ordered both at around 9am this morning and they arrived on my doorstep at just after 3pm

Hair volume products, which are the best?
Hi Michelle, We have created a list of our top 5 most popular volumising products. Our Top 5 volume shampoos: https://www.myhaircare.com.au/top-5-volume-shampoos Top 5 volume conditioners: https://www.myhaircare.com.au/top-5-volumising-conditioners Top 5 volume styling products: https://www.myhaircare.com.au/top-5-volumising-products

how do get this product to make your hair so smooth?
Hi I have just bought nak fibrous hair gel and I'm going to Vietnam soon what do I do if I just want to wash my hair and not style it I have curly hair and I need some advice thanks

Similar listings