Such easy shopping

I Looked everywhere for large hair curlers, finally found exactly what I was looking for, great price too.....easy shopping on line. I Will definitely shop with My Hair Care again.

Great store,

Great variety of products and service was very good, Always easy to find what you want.
Very satisfied with products and prices. Delivered straight to your door. Easy transactions, will be back

Date PurchasedApril 2019

It makes life so much easier

I found it easy to navigate the store on-line and yes, I found what I wanted. There is a good range of products and as from other purchases I know the quality is there.

Always easy and fast

The online store is incredibly easy to navigate with clear product descriptions and fast delivery. I especially appreciate the loyalty discount automatically applied at the checkout. An extremely good service!

Great Store And Service

Great easy to navigate convienent online store. Would buy from website again. The products which were bought were exactly what was shown. Good quality products name brands and a wide range.

Amazing service

Website was easy to use, prices were very competitive, easy to place an order and prompt information provided via email.
Communication was excellent, amazing turn around time and fast shipping.
I was extremely impressed from start to finish and will certainly recommend and purchase again.

It works!

I love this product. Right temperature easy to use and gives my hair a shiny straight hair style. My friends noticed and I spread the word on how great this product is.

GREAT VALUE FOR PRICE.

*Website easy to navigate
*Fair few range of products
*Am satisfied with product
*Tint works well
*Price was competitive
*Bought the tint which was a descent size tube
*Will definitely use this store again to shop

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Well organized and knows how to look after their customers! Well Done

Navigation was easy and carried products I needed.
Couldn’t do with out my hair products. I thought receiving the small Easter egg was a lovely gesture. Thanking you Kiind Regards Teresa

Date PurchasedApril 2019

My holy grail cannot live without it

Fantastic service. Ordered one night arrived the next afternoon thank you. This was the first time i have dealt with my hair. Will most certainly do so again excellant service

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Great product I can’t definitely live without it

Happy with the layout of the store,no problems finding the product I needed
Range of products was amazing ,lots of products I didn’t know existed
Quality is great,love the hair spray,,the only one I really like,can’t buy from stores

Best service ever

Came across my Haircare online looking for a new hair straightener and curler. Cheapest I found so I gave them a try having never heard of this site.
Honestly the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
Next day delivery, quickest email reply.
I had a faulty product and they returned it without hesitation, delivered the new product the next day and even threw in extras on top of what they originally sent.

Loved the fee brushes, combs and Easter eggs.
Happy and definitely repeat customer

Made my day!!

The hair care products I ordered were well priced; my order was sent the day after I ordered and I received it the day after that - fantastic service. The part that really made my day was the flower seeds, Easter egg and samples included. Thank you so much for everything.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Terrific baby hair brush, excellent service, great price

I was looking for a vegan baby hair brush and found Wet Brush! Beautifully soft nylon bristles to brush hair and massage scalp; will last into toddler years. EXCELLENT next day service!

Great online store, good prices and super fast delivery

This online store has a very easy to navigate website. A very large range of products available, at good prices. The postage cost was so much cheaper than any other site I use, and the handling and postage time was super fast. Would recommend this seller and will use again myself.

Naturally Pure

So glad I found My Hair Care Online, with my favourite Pureology Hydrate Shampoo/Conditioner (agrees with my sensitive skin). Products are natural and great for coloured hair! Have used this site twice and very happy with service.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Outstanding Service

I found it incredibly easy to navigate the website, find what I was looking for and placing the order.
The service was excellent. Placed the order Sunday and received the products Monday.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

This is the second time I've ordered from My Hair Care and the goods arrived within a couple of days. Very happy with the service. I'd happily buy off this company again

Love it.

Great quality. Found it easily online except once l apparently ordered the wrong product and l wasnt treated with much courtesy when l advised you. There are lots of really good haircare products to select from.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

My hair and scalp have not been so healthy in a long time as it is now

It was very easy to navigate, the variety of products is amazing and obviously I am extremely happy with the product coz I keep coming back for more The service for ordering and delivery is beyond good and I must add that the person who delivers for Australia Post is a very friendly and polite young lady!