Graeme  Walker

Graeme WalkerIllawarra, NSW

Great service, great price

The product I wanted and at a great price compared to a long term overseas supplier, and no surcharge for it being a haircare product. I will be back, you can count on it!

BEST SERVICE EVER

ordered this morning, delivered this afternoon.
this is just the best online site I use - everyone should be this good.
time and time again I am blown away by how good you guys are.
thanks a lot.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ceramic hair curler brush - good product

A good curler, light weight and easy to remove hair stuck on the brittles. Would prefer a metal barrel brush that is more easy to curl hair. Has been using a metal barrel brush from Hi Lite as well. Not sure any similar stocks (same brand Hi Lite). In any case, after using the ceramic brush, hair is smooth and frizz free, just that the curl is less prominent than a metal barrel brush. Would recommend this brush to anyone who loves taking care of your hair. I bought extras for my travelling use too.

Girl

Girl

Excellent service and very quick delivery

I ordering products I purchase regularly but in my rush made an error.
A phone call to My Hair Care had the mistake fixed immediately. Within twenty four hours my order was delivered to my door. Can't ask for better than that!!!!

Margaret

MargaretNortheast, VIC

Quick and efficient

Quick and efficient service. They make it easy to order online and my product gets to me in a day or two. Plus my package is tracked and so i am always informed on progress of package.
Keep up the great service!

Cindy T.

Cindy T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with everything

The website is easy to use - prices are heaps cheaper than other online websites.
products exactly as described.
and even at the end i got an error and PayPal charged me twice
i replied the email and within 10 mins i got a response from Patrick who automatically refunded the dupe charge.
The delivery was extremely fast! I only ordered last night and the products arrived safely today.
i definitely recommend this website and will use again :)

BEST OVERALL SERVICE

first and foremost, WOW!!! the overall service was amazing and great. was my first time buying products from my haircare. really fast delivery. would definitely recommend to anyone and would buy from them again

Happy with service

Tried My Hair Care Online as the brushes I wanted were cheaper than on E bay.
Website was easy to use. ordered on weekend and received email Monday saying order had been dispatched. Arrived Wednesday.

Abigail

AbigailCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Will return!

Had a sample of a product Revlon Uniq 1, really liked it and chased it down, found that this online store had the best price, and the service was speedy, highly recommend.

JULIE

JULIEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FABULOUS TO DEAL WITH

I have found I always come back to Myhaircare site as their range is so extensive, typically the best price, and there turnaround from order to delivery is sensational. I've put my hairdresser on to this site now, better priced than her wholesaler.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Great price and quick postage

That's about it really, great price and surprisingly quick postage, afterpay option was good too. Now I will just ramble on a bit to get to the minimum 30 words. Done!

Marcia C.

Marcia C.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Service!

WOW! What a great service. I cannot believe how easy it was to order the hair products I can't buy locally in the small seaside village I live in.
I ordered late at night and within 36 hours, the products had arrived at my door.
I can't ask for better than that. Definitely recommend this company.

Dick Smith Shopper

Dick Smith ShopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Online Hair Supply Store in Melbourne

Camille L.

Camille L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star rating for ease of order and service

Incredibly efficient service. I ordered this last night and received it in less than 24 hours with free delivery. This is what I call great customer service and will use this store again.

relkniw

relkniwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star shipping, ordered earlier in the day and received by 7pm. Extremely happy, thank you.

Easy to navigate and find what i was wanting. The product is perfect and the express shipping was great value. Will recommend and use again for sure. Thank you My Hair Care Online!

private donot understand

private donot understandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful, can't live without it.

Fairly easy to navigate store. I only wanted the Shimmer Delight and it was easy to find.
I Love the Shimmer Delight, nothing else comes close. Please never take it off the shelf
The delivery was prompt and the packaging good.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant site

The fastest postage I’ve ever had!! I ordered the Osis+ hair product for my Mum at 10:30pm and she received it the next day. Wowzers! Thank you! Reasonable price too.

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Shampoo for fine and mature hair.

Thank you just received my delivery, very quick delivery, love this product, perfect for my hair type. Was very easy to navigate the store and find the product I required.

Vox

VoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Great range. Great prices and superfast delivery. I can even find stuff the hairdressing shops don't stock. The website is simple to use and the descriptions of the products is comprehensive and accurate. Happy customer and I'll keep coming back. Thank you

Cherie

CherieHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

I was very pleased with the service provided by My Hair Care and will useg this site again. I bought Joico Body Shake Texturiser Finisher. When I got the bottle it stated it was for medium to thick hair. On the website it said suitable for even the finest hair and mine is pretty fine. That was a bit disappointing but it works rather well if I don't over do it.