Verifiedmyhaircare.com.au

1,022 reviews
Rhyll M
Rhyll MVictoria4 posts

Pro One Hairdryer

Amazing service. Can’t believe I received the item within 24hrs of ordering especially seeing as we are situated in the country somewhat nearly 3 hours from Melbourne. Great service and am very happy with the hairdryer. Would definitely recommend it as it is very light and quiet. Will be great for travelling as well. Would not hesitate in recommending purchasing from this seller and will definitely do it again when the time arises. Show details ·  1
Sim
SimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Highly recommend this store

Excellent and speedy service. Products arrived the next day and were well packed. Efficient, reliable and trustworthy store. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Nicole S
Nicole SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Leaking faulty lid

One of the spray bottles was leaking due to faulty lid and I lost half the contents Show details
Ann
AnnSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Kenue style volume

Great experience with My Haircare. Received my items with 2 days! Amazing service! Large range of excellent. Definitely will purchase from them again. Show details ·  1
Su F.
Su F.2 posts

Lightning delivery

Absolutely amazing service and the fastest delivery I’ve ever experienced.
Thank you! Show details ·  1
Lindy N.
Lindy N.Sydney, NSW

Spreading the word!

As an older woman, with hair loss and loss of natural curl, I am not exaggerating to say that Joico Youth Lock products have reinvigorated my hair. I'm spreading the word! (And they smell so nice-not 'chemical' at all.) Show details ·  1
Michelle H
Michelle H

Super fast delivery

Super fast delivery. Amazing service . Ordered and delivered in the same day. Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Verified Online store

Fantastic Company & Prices !!!

WoW….I only ordered my hair products yesterday ( Pureology & Olaplex ) & received them today :)… That alone is fantastic customer service. Not only had this company the best prices & free shipping ( over $135 )…. I also got a first order discount of $20 … Yay….I got a free gift from “Pure” Shampoo & Conditioner .. which I got to choose from 3 different types …. The box was securely packed incl. was a Little Candy… Very sweet indeed..Thank You soooo much… for being such an efficient…. price & product friendly company !!! From now on .. I will only order with you guys.
KR,
Sandra;) Show details ·  1
Ing
IngSydney, NSW5 posts

Fantastic product

I have used this product for a few years now audit is fantastic for split ends. It was very easy to find the product on the website Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandySouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Super service

My go to for many products especially Matrix. Reliable, helpful & promptly received orders. Tracking for orders & quick responses to emails. An online Company that can be relied upon & happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Nancy
NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my products

Amazing company,I have received my order without delay and without any issues!
Easy to navigate the online store!
High end quality products! Show details ·  1
Alison
Alison

Ordering online Simple & informative even for us older gals *

Very easy & efficient to order on line even for a woman whi is slowing down abit at 62yrs
Good product information easy to understan & help you decide & choose right prodcts for yourself ;-) well done Show reply
Shereen Dirckze
Shereen DirckzeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Fantastic service

Exceptional customer service from Christie. I'm a return customer. She went over and beyond with her knowledge of products. Will definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Mel E.
Mel E.5 posts

Fast and great service

Ordering online was easy, found what i needed for a good price too.
The product arrived on time which was fast.
Very pleased with their service and prices, will definitely order again Show details ·  1
Mel Bell
Mel Bell3 posts
  Online store

Best prices, great range of products!

I have only ever purchased online and I absolutely love this company, by far the best deals on hair products, I come back time and time again once I’m out. I love that I get little presents in my parcel too! fast shipping - I have no complaints, I will forever purchase my hair care from here. Show details ·  1