Listing monitored by My Haircare & Beauty

LennytheLaceman
LennytheLacemanCentral West, NSW

great price/great service

shopped around and found their price the best. online order placed and parcel received within a week. website easy to search for products and check out simple.

Drew
Drew Southwest, VIC

Great service, fast and efficient. Would recommend

Easy to navigate and find what I was looking for.
Great range of products. Awesome quality. Speedy service. Very happy

Meri
MeriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast and reliable service

The My Hair Care & Beauty Online store is easy to use and to find what you need. Such great service, always so reliable and efficient.

John L.
John L.South East Queensland, QLD

American Crew 3 in1 product

The store was as easy to navigate as other online stores.
The product is excellent and very good value for money.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Sarrah
SarrahSydney, NSW

Easy to navigate

Website easy to navigate and rich in diverse products for all hair care, we are very happy with the product we bought it gave the hair a soft texture and relaxed the frizz.

Michael S
Michael SSydney, NSW

perfect service . delivery in one and a hald days from order

I knew waht I was looking for- found it easily and the check out was simple. From Start to delivery to a day and a half. Price was good .Why would you not order online. The product I ordered( a top quality shampoo) is excellent

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Dsink
DsinkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service.

Very fast delivery with clear communication from moment of packing to arrival. Very competitive pricing and high end products available.

Great Company

The web site was very easy to use, upon placing an order the service was fast & efficient and I would recommend this Company to any one seeking beauty products.

Ben
Ben

Package arrived very quickly and in great condition

Product was at a fair price, delivery was free using Couriers Now and they even sent me a photo of the parcel at my front door. So very happy.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Great value and fast delivery

Easy site to use, has the products that I use. SP colorsave shampoo and Penettrait conditioner in the one litre size are excellent value. Great products too. Australia Post provides a fast delivery service. Well done all concerned.

Grateful fur mum
Grateful fur mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service and super-quick delivery

First time using this store, and can't believe how easy it was, great prices and super-quick, same-day delivery! When I rang with a query, the staff were more than happy to help, so I'll definitely be shopping here again :-)

Sally H
Sally HSydney, NSW

Best hair and beauty website and always has the lowest prices!

I purchase ALL my hair and beauty products from this website, I used to surf the net but have found myhaircare stocks all the best products (hair, electrical, nails, make up, skin care...) and always has the lowest prices so it’s without a doubt my go to store and super fast delivery! Loveeeeeee this website!!!!

Fadi Walainy
Fadi WalainySydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Great selection of products and great experienced staff. I use a discount code that I've been given every purchase and always receive a nice discount. I bought the Turbo 3200 hair dryer from here last year and the customer service staff was able to save me even more money by recommending I stay with this model rather than upgrading for a more expensive product. I don't regret my decision and value this type of honesty, it's kept me a loyal customer since.

Great shopping experience!

I found it easy to order online and the price was much cheaper than I expected. I have used Matrix hair products for years and they are my go to product. It was great to have them delivered to my door so promptly. Amazing customer service too.

The best online service!

The store was so easy to find. Have ordered from this place several times and have never failed me. Quick delivery, quick responses, helpful team mainly Patrick I have spoken to absolutely amazing in correcting my order, updating me and receiving my products same day or next day at latest! Products always arrive well packed and always happy with the quality of my product. Love the free samples i always get too! My haircare and beauty are 10/10 amazing company and people!!!!! Will always continue to purchase my hair goods from them :)

Read more reviews - page 2