Great products at fantastic prices

I was so happy finding this online store. Great range of high quality products at fantastic prices. Couldn't justify paying prices I was paying elsewhere so was going to stop using my favourite products until I found this store selling hem at nearly half price. Excellent customer service and items were shipped the same day.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Perfect Service

Customer service is second to none, great products, delivery times perfect, I made a mistake with delivery address and they sorted it out the same day, could not recommend them highly enough, thanks guys.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Itchy

Itchy

Super Quick Delivery

Great range of hair care products with competitive prices. Extremely fast free delivery which included a few freebies. I will definitely be back now that I have had such a positive experience!

m.smith

m.smithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service, thank you

Great product my hairdresser sells this at double the price, which i will not pay, i have referred you'r company to friends and colleagues, and i will be purchasing again in near future

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Jess

Jess

Quick shipping and the best prices

I placed my order yesterday and received it today, the store has a good range of products and there prices are really cheap for most things too, happy with my purchase!!

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Renate J

Renate JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best store and super fast shipping amazing

The best store with good prices and overnight shipping I will keep shopping online with you guys. The Sebastian products are the best. Thanks again I will be back soon

Amazing service

Really easy to use website where product I wanted presented immediately. Several options with gift packs as well... Which I love. Almost like gift with purchase at great price. Ordered before 2pm and had delivery of goods next day in am. Fantastic service!

Great product great store

Have had trouble finding this product, found it on this online store easily. Alparparf changed from the one I had been using but this is just as good. My hair care were very prompt with delivery.

Carmen

CarmenCentral West, NSW

Issue with shipping quickly resolved

The lipstick was not at all creamy, rather lumpy as if it had melted and then turned solid again, probably a result of transit. I was contacted quickly by the company, they issued a replacement product right away. Excellent customer service.

Elaine

Elaine

Excellent service, great products, prices and super fast next day delivery! Website easy to navigate and products easy to find with lots of different options and prices.
Highly recommend this company!!

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Hands down, best service ever.

I bought my favourite Argan oil at a fraction of the RRP from My Hair Care Online store, at 10pm on a Sunday night. Much to my shock, it was delivered to my home at midday the next day! I have never received an online purchase in such a short period of time, free of charge! Fabulous service, incredibly competitive prices - I'm so satisfied with my first purchase!

EstelyB

EstelyBNew South Wales

Due date

Delivery was very fast and the price was cheaper than some others sites but Unfortunately The product Due date is 2018! Not sure if I should use it or not...

My Hair Care
My Haircare &.My Hair Care

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Used this product for years

I use this shampoo a d conditioner as l have fine hair l find it the very best for my hair..Thank for your price a d delivery service highly recommended

Teresa

TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I ordered a straightener on the 26th of September for my daughters 18th on the 3rd of October. Australia post advised me on the 1st that the delivery date would be the 8th :(
I contacted My haircare and Patrick from after hours support said we will send one express post tomorrow the 2nd
Arrived on the 3rd at 10:00am
Thank you so much for your amazing service. My daughter is wrapped with her gifts. Especially the hair brush
One very happy Mum :)

MaryL

MaryLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service

Very impressed with the service received. I placed the order and it was delivered on the same day. Will definitely use again. Thank you! As to the Kevin Murphy products, I've used them in the past and love them.

LEON  GRANGER

LEON GRANGERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

De Lorenzo rejuvenate 8

Absolutely fantastic with everything that the company does from taking the order to the courier’ please delivery to the price of the products they offer. I have no hesitation in recommending the company.

Katherine

KatherineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Lass

Legit products, save heaps on the salon brands! Plus you get free samples, who doesn't love free samples! Saved heaps on my GHD Glide compared to GHD who were selling it for an extra 70 dollars!

Karley G.

Karley G.

Great product

It was an Easy sight to use and the product was exactly as they described. Very quick delivery too. I will use this sight again that is for sure also

Linda_26

Linda_26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service Excellent Selection

Easy to find Haircare products, very fast free delivery, well packaged, ordered late Sunday night, picked up from Post Office Tuesday. Excellent range to choose from. Will buy from this store again.

Madeleine

MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

hair care

Easy to navigate, big range of products, product bought I like the quality works well first time with this brand very happy with long hair I am always looking for good quality a good variety of this brand available