4.9

Absolutely brilliant service

I found it very easy to find and order the product I was after at My Haircare & Beauty, having used the product before and loving it. There was an initial hiccup with my delivery, which of course can happen to anyone. My phone enquiry was answered cheerfully and the problem rectified extremely politely and efficiently. My delivery was dispatched immediately and arrived by Express Post within two days. I’m thrilled with the service I received and would recommend to anyone.

Ridiculously Fast Delivery

Great prices and super fast delivery, what more can you ask for? I will most definitely be using My Hair Care online for all my future hair & beauty purchasing needs.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

JulesV

JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices with great service and wonderful products!

My hair care is fabulously competitive on price and equally if not more important to me, the staff are lovely and helpful. They have a brilliant policy for returns and exchanges. I like to shop for the best price - rest assured if you find what you want at My Hair Care, it will be the best price. They're also generous with free samples, always a treat - and if they don't have something that you want, they're pro-active in listening to suggestions about carrying said products. Trustworthy, reputable, friendly - value for money!

VRL

VRLTasmania

Fabulous Customer Service!

Great product, great price, easy to use website, prompt timely delivery. Unfortunately (for me) while the product creates a variety of beautiful curls for long hair, it wasn’t suited to my shorter length hair. Twelve out of Ten for Customer Service when I phoned the store to discuss this. Was surprised and delighted to be offered a refund. The people I spoke with were so kind and helpful, they are an amazing asset to My Haircare & Beauty. A true measure of a business is how they treat you when there’s a problem! You’re FABULOUS! Can’t believe how quickly I received the refund after returning the item.

DanielleM

DanielleMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Fast Delivery

To say I’m impressed with your delivery is understatement of the year. My delivery arrived within 24 hrs interstate and your pricing of the LaVanilla perfume was amazing. Thank you

Tony

TonyIllawarra, NSW

Half the product gone.

Great product but was half empty and could see the bottom of container on one side. 215ml in 250 container. Did not try and rectify situation on phone, just excuses.

David C.

David C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day delivery with free shipping

I'm totally blown away that I ordered some products (my first purchase with My Hair Care) at 9pm and my order arrived at 4pm the next day, essentially same day delivery.
Very happy with that!!!

MelissaB

MelissaBSydney, NSW

Very Happy Customer

Ordered yesterday and delivered today, with a few added goodies included too.
Website was easy to navigate and pricing was great too....
Thank you for the great service! Will be back

Wet Brush

Bought this to use on my curly hair and not disappointed. I use it on my wet hair and the brush glides through. I find it really good for styling, I brush the hair a certain way and it stays there. Wasn’t sure if I needed this because I have a Denman but really pleased I bought it because it’s quite different. The folding travel size that came as part of the package is brilliant, I’ll get a lot of use out of it.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lives up to hype

Fantastic product. I had held off due to $$$ and shopped around. Great price and delivery and love a gift with purchase. The ghd straightener is actually better than I expected. The ghd spray product is fantastic, makes straightening easier and hair shinier. Very happy

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific company to deal with, excellent Wella products.

I found the online store easy to navigate, I found exactly the product I needed at an excellent price, ordering was easy and delivery prompt.
The quality of my product is excellent and the Invigo colour brilliance range is fantastic for coloured hair. Your hair stays in great condition and the colour lasts much longer compared to using other colour treated products.
It was a nice touch to receive a mintie with my delivery, thank you :)

Ella16

Ella16South East Queensland, QLD

Their express service is truly express

I found Genetix hair products, shampoo and conditioner easily and in stock.
Ordered Tuesday pm arrived Friday before 11am. Excellent customer service and communication. I recommend this company. Five star service.

Lynne

LynneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

The site was easy to navigate and well set out
Products arrived well packed as as ordered
The quality of the products purchased are always as stated and it's great to know I am supporting an Australian owned company!!

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable service!

My first time ordering from this site after a recommendation from a friend. I can't believe that I had my products delivered the same day! Thank you so much for your prompt service, I will definitely be recommending you to my family and friends. Keep up the great work!

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Ordered one day delivered the next!!

What excellent service, first time customer knowing what they want, bang ordered, paid, and even through the COVID 19 dilemma delivered 40+klms south east of the capital the next day. Doesn't even happen to local deliveries. Thank you.

Outstanding Service

I have purchased from this site before and always find the staff amazing. I have found they are very patient
with any questions I want answered and the advice is so helpful. I am very happy with my purchases and they arrive so quickly

sylvia r.

sylvia r.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Shop

I love my hair , so I look after it with the best products I can find to suit. From ceramic paddle brushes to toners, shampoos, conditioners and leave in products. This online shop is excellent as I can browse around with no time limits to make up my mind and navigating around this site easy . I would highly recommend My hair care and beauty to friends and family.

Margaret

MargaretGoulburn Valley, VIC

Raw styling Muk and Palladio Herbal Lipstick

Palladio Herbal Lipstick and Raw Styling Muk are fantastic products. Products arrive quickly in mail. Lipstick stays on well and Raw Muk works on short hair and lasts all day.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Happy with purchase

I found this site online. I found the items and
I wanted and help desk very useful.
I will not hesitate to use this site again
I am very happy with my purchase and the service provided.

Jess D

Jess DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing shop!

This shop is amazing. Wide range of products difficult to find anywhere else and free courier delivery, arrived the next day. Just amazing! The best shop around. Will buy again soon.