My Hair Care & Beauty

Verifiedmyhaircare.com.au
4.9

1,016 reviews · Statistics

98% · 99118 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (328)
See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My Hair Care & Beauty1,016 reviews
Sandra
SandraQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Verified Online store

Fantastic Company & Prices !!!

WoW….I only ordered my hair products yesterday ( Pureology & Olaplex ) & received them today :)… That alone is fantastic customer service. Not only had this company the best prices & free shipping ( over $135 )…. I also got a first order discount of $20 … Yay….I got a free gift from “Pure” Shampoo & Conditioner .. which I got to choose from 3 different types …. The box was securely packed incl. was a Little Candy… Very sweet indeed..Thank You soooo much… for being such an efficient…. price & product friendly company !!! From now on .. I will only order with you guys.
KR,
Sandra;) Show details ·  1
Ing
IngNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Fantastic product

I have used this product for a few years now audit is fantastic for split ends. It was very easy to find the product on the website Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandyNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Super service

My go to for many products especially Matrix. Reliable, helpful & promptly received orders. Tracking for orders & quick responses to emails. An online Company that can be relied upon & happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Nancy
NancyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Online store

I love my products

Amazing company,I have received my order without delay and without any issues!
Easy to navigate the online store!
High end quality products! Show details ·  1
Alison
Alison
  Fair Incentive Online store

Ordering online Simple & informative even for us older gals *

Very easy & efficient to order on line even for a woman whi is slowing down abit at 62yrs
Good product information easy to understan & help you decide & choose right prodcts for yourself ;-) well done Show reply
Shereen Dirckze
Shereen DirckzeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Fantastic service

Exceptional customer service from Christie. I'm a return customer. She went over and beyond with her knowledge of products. Will definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Mel E.
Mel E.5 posts

Fast and great service

Ordering online was easy, found what i needed for a good price too.
The product arrived on time which was fast.
Very pleased with their service and prices, will definitely order again Show details ·  1
Mel Bell
Mel Bell3 posts
  Online store

Best prices, great range of products!

I have only ever purchased online and I absolutely love this company, by far the best deals on hair products, I come back time and time again once I’m out. I love that I get little presents in my parcel too! fast shipping - I have no complaints, I will forever purchase my hair care from here. Show details ·  1
Joanne
JoanneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing service

Ordered last night. Delivered the following night with a complimentary upgrade. Fantastic thanks so much. Show details ·  1
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Online store

The Customer Service is Amazing!!

I had a bit of a glitch with my product and this epic chick Kristy helped me sort it out and she was exceptionally patient and helpful. She helped my find the right product and had it shipped out super fast. Like she genuinely cares about it - I love that for an online store! Show reply
Lilly
LillyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Would give 10 stars to this company

This is the best online service I have ever received. Placed my order around 11.15am. Was delivered to me by 7.15pm the same day. The best company ever to deal with. Love them. Show details ·  1
3lions
3lionsSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA128 posts
  Verified Online store

Glad I came across your website!

I'm so happy I found your website, I was just looking for a particular mousse & noticed that your website has it.... The usual online store I use didn't stock it, so I decided to buy it from you. I'm extremely happy with your service, $6.95 express postage cost is the best there is. So you've just got a new customer as I buy all my hair care products online & I'll be buying them from you in the future! Thanks again for outstanding customer service Show details ·  1
Moni
MoniSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing - very happy

Thank you for such a quick delivery and so many gifts next to the product. I am very happy that I chose your store for my purchase - Silver Bullet Hair straightener. Show details ·  1
Tina
TinaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Online store

Excellent customer service and delivery

I'm so glad I found this online store. My initial inquiry regarding a product was answered immediately and my subsequent purchases arrived earlier than the date given. The website is easy to use with an abundance of items to choose from. The free shipping for an over $50 spend is a real bonus too. Show details ·  1
Steph L.
Steph L.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

Very impressed with shipping & delivery

The service was amazing. My order was shipped and delivered so quickly along with some free samples Show details ·  1