My First Order

I'm impressed. Best price and fast delivery. Easy to navigate your website and purchasing was a
breeze.
Will definately order again. Exactly what I requested and free shipping as well
Thank you vey much.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Very happy with my orders!

I have ordered few times from you guys and it has never disappointed me. Excellent delivery!! Package always arrives the next day even if I make my order in the evening. Ordering is made very simple through this website. Good products. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Always prompt deliveries. So quick!

Very extensive range of products. All good name brands.
Thanks for the surprise in my package! A couple of free samples and two chocolates! Excellent customer service. Always prompt delivery. Will be back for more!

Love it

My hair looks shiny and smooth. I love this product. No itchiness and dryness. Best for long hairs. Easy to use and in one minute the result is very nice.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

excellent site excellent service every time

I navigate the site using the brands and am able to find the products i require without diffiuclty.
My Haircare have a huge product range and the quality of the products i purchase are of the higest standard. Occassionally there has been an issue with a products dispensing device and my haircare have replaced the product immediatley

Just what I had expected

The online store was easy to navigate. Found what I needed straight away. Placed my order and was delivered within days. Perfect service, ease of use and the exact product I wanted.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Excellent phone service and super fast delivery all the way to Qld 1 extremely happy customer

Easy to find what I was looking for and easy to order online great service love the products and definitely recommend my hair care for any products you need extremely happy customer

Great Product

Very happy with the service, having moved to a country town where products are not readily available, it was very easy to find what I wanted and delivery was very prompt. Had great results using the product and I will certainly use this online store again.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

product arrived the following day - was rapt at the excellent service

easy to navigate and I found exactly want I wanted having looked at other brands for last few years. I will be using on my next trip as my old travel rollers died a couple of years ago and I was having trouble replacing

Great service!

Products were cheaper online than going to a store. My order arrived the next day! Found exactly what I was looking for. Will use this online store again. Thank you!

Order today; delivery tomorrow!

This store is awesome! It’s generally next day delivery, great range of products and great prices. Going to a pharmacy for hair / beauty products is so 1980. Could not recommend highly enough. The large sized products are great also!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Exactly what I was after

Very easy, found exactly what I wanted. Didn't really look through the rest of products available but will do later. Just love the mini hair dryer I bought for travel.

Unbelievably Fast

I placed an order on the online store at 12:30pm and a couple of hours later it was delivered at my door.
Fantastic prices and unbelievable service. I will be shopping here again!

Prompt delivery!

I have purchased my shampoo and conditioner from My Haircare Online twice now as I have moved from the city to a small coastal town. I have been amazed both times at how quickly I received my purchase. Mail can take 7-10 days to get here. My hair products arrive in 2-3 days. I'm a very happy seachanger as I don't have to go without good quality haircare products!

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Excellent Customer Service!

I needed a new hairdryer since going from brunette to Auburn and wanted something powerful and lightweight. Did my research and set my mind on a Parlux 385 in Gold. Haven't tried it yet but the samples and packaging alone are amazing! Full size Wella heat gel, comb, shampoo and mask samples and a no-kink hair tie. Shipping took only 3 days to Mt Barker, SA and box and contents were in perfect condition.
Can't wait to try out my new dryer because even in the box (with all the samples) it's lighter than my old VS one.

Epic In all aspects

Product arrived on time. Exactly what it said on the web and I absolutely love it. Thanks for this your wonderful service. I’m now never getting waxing done at a salon!

Speedy delivery of products

Used the online store for the first time just recently and the website was really easy to navigate. Good pricing with super quick delivery. Highly recommended....I will definitely use again.

Quick shipping

Quickest shipping I have ever experienced. Ordered it late at night and received it the next day at midday. Highly recommend the company lots of communication! Looking forward to trying the products.

5 stars for such a quick delivery service. Thank you.

I purchase my product from your online store at 11pm yesterday & I was much surprised that I receive my product at 4.30 this afternoon. I would recommend "My Haircare". Thank you for your quick service
Vicky Emmanuel 0405 159 335

excellent service

I buy Matrix Hydro detangling lotion for my curly hair, it is just right for me.
The service at My Hair care online is very efficient, my order arrived the next day in Adelaide, and with a discount too. I also found your products are cheaper than others

Date PurchasedJune 2019