Verifiedcosmeticcapital.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,219 reviews · Statistics

97% · 1,18029 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No (1,048)
4.8 (1,038)

1,219 reviews
Venus31TASNorth-West & West coast, TAS7 posts
  VerifiedPinned

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY

I couldn't believe such quality and famous brand names could be available at a fraction of the price one would normally pay. Makeup I would normally pay $60 I can purchase for $12 and that's simply the beginning. Every kind of brand name cosmetics, perfumes, eye shadow pallets and the best package deals I've ever encountered all of great quality and low prices. Cosmetic Capital's packaging is both protected from damage and their package deals are beautifully presented. They even have the most gorgeous Advent Calendars. I couldn't possibly rate them any higher.
  • Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Cosmetic Capital   DM

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Venus31!

Venus31

You're very welcome. You definitely deserve every praise.

Thank you so much!

Narelle Cox
Narelle Cox

Fast service

Very happy with service. Good communication and parcel arrived before due date. Thank you Show details ·  1
Jan Edgar
Jan Edgar

Great product

Great service. Will definitely use again. Recommended for all beauty needs Show reply
delat049
delat049

This is a wonderful site

You can buy cosmetics at super good prices and real brands very quick shipping I have brought many items Excellent would recommend Show details ·  1
Jan Ruff
Jan Ruff2 posts

Cosmetic Capital s vertually everything regarding all cosmetics at everyone’s budget

Cosmetic Capital has virtually everything regarding cosmetics that caters for all budgets. Show reply
Gaylene Allwood
Gaylene AllwoodTASLaunceston, TAS5 posts

So glad I found this, a girls paradise

Omg, these products are perfect for me, fantastic prices and quick delivery, thanks cosmetic capital, you guys rock the cosmetic world Show details ·  2
Maybebaby
Maybebaby8 posts

Argan oil spray

ARGAN OIL spray is my go to for beautiful hair, mine is very dry/brittle as I get older, I'm finding this product excellent for my dry ends an fly away hair. Will I continue using, 100 percent, as long as I can afford it I will buy, I have actually put my sisters to it also my daughter, all love it Show details ·  1
Anneke
AnnekeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Wonderful

The mystery make boxes are wonderful you get a some of everything you need. Show details ·  1
LFA
LFA

Great!

Happy customer. Items as descibed. Speedy delivery. Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat5 posts

Service 5 Star+ ☆☆☆☆☆+

Great product, great service. Good communication, fast postage. Very professional business. Show details ·  1
Diva
Diva3 posts

All You Need

Great range of products available at very reasonable prices. The specials offers are usually too good to refuse. Show details ·  1
Deborah C.
Deborah C.

Fantastic App / Company

This a fantastic website…offering the most amazing skincare & makeup related products are extremely affordable & excellent value.
The range and deals are phenomenal, & l truly want to promote them and introduce them to more customers…so they to can benefit.
The products are always well packaged and prompt in delivery. Show details ·  1
Carole
CaroleTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS5 posts

Great products

Good range of products and prices are excellent. Always use your shop before looking else where. Very quick posting. Show details ·  1
Sonja Davies
Sonja Davies

Great value and products

I love the variety of products - especially nail polishes.
Delivery time is good and everything comes well packed so it doesn't get damaged.
I'll definitely continue making purchases. Show details ·  1
Karen Taylor
Karen Taylor

Bargain Capital

Their prices are almost unbeatable.
I love reading reviews from real people, about products before purchasing.
Delivery is always prompt.
I don't buy cosmetics or fragrances anywhere else. Show details ·  1

Maryam K.
Maryam K.

Hi, I was wondering if these discounted products are going to expire soon. could you please clarify in terms of expiration, how do you describe the products?
thanks,

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maryam, all of our products are not close to the best before date, unless we specifically state that they are short-dated. Those products are clearly marked so you know before purchasing. Hope this helps! Regards, Cassie

garry
garry

Dear Members. How many of you have not received all items purchased and/or wrong items? If you are interested I am considering legal representation to collectively take action.

Rachel
Rachel

I have always received everything ordered

Maurice S.

What size are each in ml?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maurice, could you please let me know which product you are enquiring about and I can assist with their sizes. Thank you! Regards, Cassie

L'Oreal Men Expert Anti Ageing Trio Gift Set

CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Retailers
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $60
Types of Products OfferedBody Care, Fragrance, Hair, Make-up, Oral Care and Skin Care
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Go Mastercard and ZipPay / ZipMoney