Rose G.

Rose G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products, value and service!

Everything great: wide variety of products/colours, easy to navigate, order and pay for. The products are fantastic value and arrived super quick every time I have ordered. I will definitely be returning again.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
CassieCosmetic Capital

So happy to hear you've had such a great experience with us Rose!

GREAT

Products seem new and fresh, great quality at low prices and arrived in just days- very fast despite my city being in covid lock down. Thank you so very much

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've had such a positive experience with us Cris!

JennyC

JennyCPerth

Cosmetic Capital has the best prices on great products and they arrive so quickly!

Really easy to find the brands and specials and the prices were great. I go to this site for all my cosmetic needs. The products arrive really fast as well.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've had such great experiences with us Jenny!

chrissie

chrissie

Excellent!

Easy. Trustworthy. Great customer service. Amazing discounts. I keep coming back time and time again.....so much on offer. Always something new. Great place to shop for gifts too. You won’t be disappointed.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
CassieCosmetic Capital

Thank you for such a lovely review Chrissie!

Cmeg

CmegPerth, WA

Excellent site!

I have bought from this site a few times now and they have excellent service, great prices and prompt delivery. Great for buying presents and gift packages. So happy to have found this site!

Date PurchasedJune 2020
CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've loved all your orders!

spotter

spotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing values

If what I want isn't available, like skin care, I know that all i have to do is wait a while and it will. One particular thing that I wanted (not a cosmetic) and couldn't find anywhere, though I had looked for months in the shops, came up for sale and i grabbed it. I still haven't seen one anywhere in retail. Fast delivery too

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
CassieCosmetic Capital

Thank you for your fantastic review!

Amie C.

Amie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING

Awesome website always deliver on time, fantastic prices and everything is brand new, sealed and wrapped properly to ensure products stay safe through the post. Would highly recommend couldn’t be happier with all deliveries.

CassieCosmetic Capital

Thank you for your lovely review Amie!

Niicky M.

Niicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love cosmetic capital !!

Love all the products purchased so far, have done 3 orders, will definitely be more - Cosmetic capital are amazing, easy to navigate website to products wanted and affordable & quick delivery

CassieCosmetic Capital

So happy to hear you've had such great shopping experiences with us Nicky!

Anonymous 2019

Anonymous 2019Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Site! Great Prices!

Cosmetic Capital, has fantastic products and the most amazing prices. As someone that lives on a week to week, pay to pay basis, buying good quality makeup is almost impossible. Cosmetic Capital make it possible. I love spending time, when I have it, browsing through all of the items but I also really appreciate how easy it is to navigate around if you are looking for particular items. Even paying the small postage fee to have it delivered to my door, I am saving money. I highly recommend Cosmetic Capital to all of my friends and family.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So happy to hear you've been able to buy your favourite products without the price tags!

marlin

marlinSydney, NSW

LOVE this site, great prices and SUPER fast delivery! ..

Great site, with quality products at affordable prices... Excellent delivery times. Packages always very well packed. Love looking through latest specials. Now I'm buying all my cosmetics from Cosmetic Capital. Thanks a lot ;-)

CassieCosmetic Capital

Thank you for such a lovely review Marlin!

Cosmetic Capital

I accidentally stumbled on this website back in July 2019 and I haven't looked back! After extensive research to make sure this company is legit, I made my first online purchase. The products I purchased arrived within 2 working days and were packaged with extreme care. The site is easy to navigate and sometimes you even find products you didn't even know you needed!! They often have sales on already reduced items and you can pick up items for next to nothing! The best thing about this company is that they have gifts/bonuses when you order over a certain amount plus free delivery for orders over $60. Needless to say, I 100% trust this company and would recommend it to anyone.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So happy to hear you've had such positive experiences shopping with us!

SPECKIESydney, NSW

So far, they have been sublime!

the website is easy to navigate, although i find the prices go up and down a lot... i understand going down, but then double in price the next week for no reason is confusing. regardless, a great AUSTRALIAN company who haven't let me down yet. they send pretty quick. if you spend a certain amount, they let you sample stuff which is great, even if the color isn't your style, you can learn the texture, how easy to remove, fragrance etc. 10/10 thus far. re offered a gift - i can't remember. i dont think so, but that is not why i do review anyway

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
CassieCosmetic Capital

Thank you for your great review Speckie!

youre welcome!

100% satisfied

So happy was Super fast delivery only took 1 day and everything was bubble wrapped that could have been broken. will 100% be ordering all the time now so cheap for high end products

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you had such a great shopping experience with us Brooke!

Amy

AmyHunter Region, NSW

Perfect

Really great bargains. Unopened and you buy slightly damaged products really cheap. I can’t event tell where the damage is either. Also fast delivery and emails to keep you updated on your products arrival

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you liked our special 'Slightly Damaged' category for something different Amy!

Lisa Calabrese

Lisa CalabreseSouth West, WA

Perfect, best find online

Loved this online shop. Everything is perfect. True makeup not false crap. Don't pay full prices at shops jump online and save your money instead. Little gifts when you spend a certain amount which is a treat.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
CassieCosmetic Capital

Thank you for your lovely review Lisa!

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb, quick, easy and cheap!

Always a straightforward, easy to navigate website/ The searching facility makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for. Delivery has always been ahead of schedule, making the transaction every time absolutely pleasurable.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've had such a good experience with us Amanda!

Gina

Gina

Fantastic

Fast delivery and great value. Love looking through latest specials. It’s the perfect way to buy a few different products that you have been waiting to try but are way too expensive from any where else.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've been able to try new products and brands without the price tags Gina!

Great products, quick delivery

Easy to do. Great products at affordable prices. I have placed a couple of orders recently and know that when i do, it will be delivered to my door within a few days.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've had an easy shopping experience with us Andrea!

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperSouthern and Hills, SA

My go to site!

I have been shopping this site for a number of years now. It generally has everything I need at great prices. Love the products, fast and efficient service every time. I just kick back with a glass of wine and order. Love it.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you love shopping with us!

customer Big Red

customer Big RedMid West, WA

Quality Products

Quality and known brand names, at a cheap price. Excellent delivery times, and packages always well packed. I am always loving receiving my packages, it’s like Xmas during the year.

CassieCosmetic Capital

So glad you've had such good shopping experiences with us!