Verifiedcosmeticcapital.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,224 reviews
Venus319 posts
  VerifiedPinned

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY

I couldn't believe such quality and famous brand names could be available at a fraction of the price one would normally pay. Makeup I would normally pay $60 I can purchase for $12 and that's simply the beginning. Every kind of brand name cosmetics, perfumes, eye shadow pallets and the best package deals I've ever encountered all of great quality and low prices. Cosmetic Capital's packaging is both protected from damage and their package deals are beautifully presented. They even have the most gorgeous Advent Calendars. I couldn't possibly rate them any higher.
  • Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Cosmetic Capital   DM

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Venus31!

Venus31

You're very welcome. You definitely deserve every praise.

Thank you so much!

Justice
JusticeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Value, practical, budget friendly, prompt service

Best account you could have. I have never been disappointed. I will be shopping for everyone i know for xmas, birthdays etc. Best range, value, products, service, free gifts, mystery bags I have ever had. Prompt communication and postage. CC prices are amazing. Everything i have received, I have and will use. It is an absolute treat and surprise receiving my orders. You will not be disappointed. Always beautifully packaged, CC, you are number 1. Show details ·  1
Mad
MadSydney, NSW145 posts

Excellent place to buy makeup

Excellent place to shop so cheap and just wanted to say thank for free gift Show details ·  2
JaneP
JanePSydney, NSW

Why would you shop anywhere else?

Couldn't believe that all my go to creams, lotions and potions popped up as being on sale! I purchased several items as the prices were ridiculously cheap. I also ordered a couple more that I hadn't tried before. I'm already hooked on the results of the Revitalift Hyaluronic serum which is a new product for me - now I will expand on my skin regime to include this in future. Cosmetic Capitol's service, super quick delivery and prices can't be beaten and I know - I always shop around for the best prices. Thanks for being there CC, you certainly take the pressure off of looking good on a budget. Show details ·  1
Theresa
TheresaGippsland, VIC2 posts

Fantastic service

Fantastic value, fastest delivery. Couldn't believe how quick I got my order Show details ·  1
Liz wiz
Liz wizCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts

God Loves Cosmetic Capital !

God loves cosmetic capital especially the discounts and mystery boxes The loyalty vouchers and birthdayEaster and Xmas vouchers great. The products are top notch and delivery quick too cool great Show reply
Fai S.
Fai S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best shopping experience

This is the fastest delivery I have had in forever. I ordered Monday and received Tuesday! Very Happy with my products, service and delivery. I will definitely be recommending this site. Show details ·  1
Narelle Cox
Narelle Cox

Fast service

Very happy with service. Good communication and parcel arrived before due date. Thank you Show details ·  1
Jan Edgar
Jan Edgar

Great product

Great service. Will definitely use again. Recommended for all beauty needs Show reply
delat049
delat049

This is a wonderful site

You can buy cosmetics at super good prices and real brands very quick shipping I have brought many items Excellent would recommend Show details ·  1
Jan Ruff
Jan Ruff2 posts

Cosmetic Capital s vertually everything regarding all cosmetics at everyone’s budget

Cosmetic Capital has virtually everything regarding cosmetics that caters for all budgets. Show reply
Gaylene Allwood
Gaylene AllwoodLaunceston, TAS5 posts

So glad I found this, a girls paradise

Omg, these products are perfect for me, fantastic prices and quick delivery, thanks cosmetic capital, you guys rock the cosmetic world Show details ·  2
Maybebaby
Maybebaby7 posts

Argan oil spray

ARGAN OIL spray is my go to for beautiful hair, mine is very dry/brittle as I get older, I'm finding this product excellent for my dry ends an fly away hair. Will I continue using, 100 percent, as long as I can afford it I will buy, I have actually put my sisters to it also my daughter, all love it Show details ·  1
Anneke
AnnekeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Wonderful

The mystery make boxes are wonderful you get a some of everything you need. Show details ·  1
LFA
LFA

Great!

Happy customer. Items as descibed. Speedy delivery. Great customer service. Show details ·  1

Maryam K.
Maryam K.

Hi, I was wondering if these discounted products are going to expire soon. could you please clarify in terms of expiration, how do you describe the products?
thanks,

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maryam, all of our products are not close to the best before date, unless we specifically state that they are short-dated. Those products are clearly marked so you know before purchasing. Hope this helps! Regards, Cassie

garry
garry

Dear Members. How many of you have not received all items purchased and/or wrong items? If you are interested I am considering legal representation to collectively take action.

Rachel
Rachel

I have always received everything ordered

Maurice S.

What size are each in ml?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maurice, could you please let me know which product you are enquiring about and I can assist with their sizes. Thank you! Regards, Cassie

L'Oreal Men Expert Anti Ageing Trio Gift Set

CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Retailers
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $60
Types of Products OfferedBody Care, Fragrance, Hair, Make-up, Oral Care and Skin Care
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Go Mastercard and ZipPay / ZipMoney