Sally

SallyPerth, WA

h2d curling wand

The original purchase was faulty but was almost immediately replaced, I know have the the best curl wand I’ve ever bought in my life! 1000% recommend, excellent customer service!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021

Liz Kennedy

Liz KennedySydney, NSW

Excellent service

The product I wanted was easy to find.
The price was good.
The delivery time was less than 24hours from the placement of my order to my front door.

Elisha Rose

Elisha RoseSydney, NSW

100% Recommend!!

I am absolutely astonished by their customer service! Very responsive and very helpful. I would 100% recommend purchasing from their online store as they will guarantee you the best service. Thank you for a great experience!

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My number 1 online store for my hair.

My number 1 store for hair products. Very reasonably priced, if not cheaper than most competitors. Great communication as well

Vicki Fowler

Vicki FowlerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the toners

I ordered two blonde toners and by mistake they sent me one product that was not right so I rang the helpline and spoke to a lovely lady called Rose she was very apologetic and helpful the whole time within a week I received my right product and got to keep the wrong product so that was a bonus I have shop with use for sometime now and your products are amazing I will continue to shop with you and your staff are amazing thank you again Rose
Vicki Fowler .

Teresa

TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Excellent service on every occasion. Oz Hair & Beauty get it. They understand what their customers want. Great website, great communication and great customer follow up. Fast and reliable. You guys should be very proud.

Kate P

Kate PSydney, NSW

Great products and great service

I’ve ordered many times and always return. Great, broad product selection and quick delivery. I had a product missing once and they were so quick to resolve the issue.

Ann B

Ann BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery, efficient service!

I ordered two shampoo products. I expected they might take a week or so to arrive. I immediately began receiving updates on my order. The order arrived on my doorstep within three days of my ordering it!
Very happy with this company and its service, and will definitely order again.

Brooke S.

Brooke S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Firstly, I was amazed with how quickly my order arrived even through standard post. However, one of the products I received was not what I ordered so I contacted them straight away and Rose was awesome, organising a replacement ASAP and allowing me to keep the wrong one anyway. Great customer service and experience even despite the mix up!

Julia M

Julia MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Having ordered the same products from this site on multiple occasions, I was surprised to find my last delivery seemed to be the wrong product in the usual bottles. All very strange. Anyway, Jessie was super helpful and I now have the legit products, as ordered. Questions remain over the supplier of said products, as they were definitely not what I’ve been using for a couple of years and my hair reacted accordingly... will be cautiously inspecting my next order, that’s for sure. Luckily I knew what they should have looked/smelled like and wasn’t trying a new product!

Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

Great products and service.

Really good range of products at good price points. I had trouble redeeming a discount code and Kasey at Oz Hair and Beauty helped me get it sorted out very quickly with no fuss and great communication. Happy to recommend to anyone for the products and the customer service, both are great.

Mary Sciorto

Mary SciortoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I had an issue with a product that was delivered and Dominique was very helpful and understanding . A refund was provided ,

Carolyn D.

Carolyn D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star customer service

Dominique recently assisted me with obtaining a discount on my purchase (as I didn't have the relevant code at the time of purchase). She was very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Excellent level of customer care.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021

Fantastic Customer Service!!

After a mix up with my order I contacted the company and Dominique was quick to rectify the issue in a friendly and professional manner, the best customer service I have received in years. I was very happy with the outcome and I would definitely order from this company again. Thank you.

Felicia G.

Felicia G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I had ordered 2 products from the web sites that was delivered very quickly and I was also provided with updates on my order.
When my order arrived I was missing a bottle. I called the customer service line and spoke to Jessie. She was so fast to rectify the issue. Very next day I received what I was missing and had communication the entire time. I am very impressed with how well they handled the situation and will be back!

Find out how Oz Hair & Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Easiest online shopping experience!

Thank you so much! This is by far the easiest online shopping experience I have ever had. I ordered yesterday and received the items I asked for this morning (I live outside a metro area). Fastest and most reliable company. Appreciate it

John B.

John B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute criminal thiefs BUYER BEWARE

Stay away from oz hair and beauty product never arrived multiple messages no response buyer beware

Great Customer Service

Very impressed by their exceptional customer service, to be honest the BEST I have experienced.
My issue was dealt by Rose, whom was very polite and efficient. Resolved the problem within a matter of minutes and has made me completely forget about my frustration I had initially when the incorrect item was posted. Many thanks to this great company with providing flawless service and I will happily continue being a loyal customer.

Deborah Maguire

Deborah MaguireSydney, NSW

Biolage Keratin spray

I phoned Oz Hair & Beauty today to enquire about a product to help my hair after Keratin treatment. The sales representative was really helpful and even went as far as to contact their warehouse to place my order just on 1.30pm which was the cut off time for same day delivery. I received my order this evening and I’m very grateful for the help I received.

Amazing customer service!

I ordered a hair mask with Oz Beauty and it arrived extremely quickly, unfortunately the product was damaged in the shipping process. I contacted customer service on the weekend and heard back on Monday, and within an hour - a replacement was being sent to me which arrived the next day. Amazing customer service - can not rate highly enough!