Verifiedozhairandbeauty.com🏆 2024 Award

2,604 reviews

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A LONG TIME

1 week

PHYSICAL STORE
Pascale at your Castle Towers store has exceptional customer service, furthermore she is very knowledgeable and so personable.
In no way was she pushy, the complete opposite offering samples to try before buying.
I have no hesitation in recommending Pascale and I will returning to purchase products from her.
I cannot highlight enough my experience with Pascale, actually on two occasions, the best customer service experience in a very long time.

CASTLE HILL NSW 2154 Show details ·  1

Hailey C
Hailey CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Online store

Brilliant just brilliant

Easy website to navigate! I ordered it on Tues and it arrived on Wednesday - and I live in Regional victoria Australia and it often takes DAYS to get here! excellent service! well packaged so no leakage. I won't be buying my products anywhere else from now on! thank you Oz Hair & Beauty Show details ·  1
Samantha C.
Samantha C.2 posts

Wonderful Service!

I ordered my products on a Saturday evening and received Tuesday 9am. Excellent delivery fast, nothing missing or damaged. I always get good products from this site! Show details ·  1
Elpi S.
Elpi S.

Excellent Customer Service

Products good and the customer service fantastic , fast and responsive . but i personally find it more expensive than some other suppliers . Can get good deals tho. Show details ·  1
Corinne
Corinne2 posts

Oz hair and. Beauty

Every time I go to the Castle Hill store I find the staff friendly and helpful products I want are easy to find and the girls give you options and advise highly recommended. Show details ·  1
JuneR
JuneRCairns15 posts

Beware Placing Online Orders with Oz Hair and Beauty

I have just had a very poor response to my concern regarding a missing order I placed 6 weeks ago with this company. They offer free delivery using Australia Post, but when I advised their Customer Service Team about the missing order, their response was to say that Australia Post said the items were delivered. That was it! No offer to re-send me the missing items, or give me a refund.
Not happy! Show details
Oz Hair & Beauty   DM
Leanne C.
Leanne C.

welcoming customer service

The staff in Castle Towers store are fantastic. Thye are more than willing to solve your problems with a total customer focus. Shout out to Pascale, Leona and Chloe. Show details ·  1
AKW
AKWSydney, NSW9 posts
  Verified Online store

Consistent quality products, reliable company, great customer service

Have been using this company for well over a decade. Highly recommend.
Competitive pricing, always reliable, consistent delivery times, & frequent up to date e-communication.
In person, the team are friendly, customer focused, and transparent re; delays / out of stock. Show details ·  2
KCa
KCaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast delivery

Order received next day, that’s the quickest Aust Post delivery ever! I’m impressed with the outstanding service, this is what keeps me a loyal customer with Oz Hair & Beauty Show details ·  1
ClaireHol
ClaireHolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful experience!

Amazing customer support, east communication and rapid solutions to the issue I had. Very satisfied. Show details ·  1
Cece M.
Cece M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service by Pascal and her team at Castle Hill. They are a real credit to the Company!! Show details ·  1
Baby blossom
Baby blossomWestern Australia

Best experience

Gale and Kiera are amazing team leaders at oz hair so professional honest and the products arrive well packaged to my door at much less than hair salons and I don’t have to leave my home - I’ve been a customer since they opened and I can’t and won’t go anywhere else I’ve put so many into this amazing shop - thanks oz hair and beauty for making my life easier I just order pay and it’s delivered quality products at less than retail no fuss and ordering is simple Amy issues or concerns online chat is amazing and it’s so simple I feel rewarded and valued. Show details ·  1
P Kick
P KickSydney, NSW10 posts

Great Company to deal with

Easy order process and super fast delivery, order received next day. Show details ·  1
Tammy R.
Tammy R.Hunter Region, NSW
  Verified Physical store

Helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff

I want to call out an exceptional experience at the Charlestown Square store. I was looking at products and ended up asking for some advice about my dry hair and suitable products. Jacqui couldn't have been more helpful and wasn't at all pushy with products. I did end up buying two products on her recommendation and they both did exactly what she suggested they would. She also told me some really helpful information about an (expensive) product that I already have and how it should be used to get the most benefit. She was knowledgable about hair structure and really simplified things for me. It was great not to waste money on products that aren't right for my hair (which I've done many times over the years). Show details ·  1
Bibbi
Bibbicolac35 posts

They know customer service

These guys know customer service. Fabulous place to shop, orders are dispatched promptly.
Will continue to shop here as I know they are 100% reliable. Show details ·  1