Oz Hair & Beauty

Great website

Such a bloody great business and website. Every time I order, it's fast to deliver and the prices are amazing. I will be back once I run out of my olaplex!

Date PurchasedJune 2019

My issue was resolved with exceptional customer service!

This was my first time buying from Oz hair and beauty, must say it has been the best online shopping experience! I ordered one shampoo and postage took about a week (standard postage). Unfortunately, when I opened the package the product had leaked and there was not much left in the bottle. I emailed the team with photos of the product and they got back to me within the hour, apologizing for the inconvenience and telling me they would send another with express postage! The customer service was fabulous! I will definitely be shopping again here in the future. Thank you Oz hair and beauty!

Fabulous - Very Impressed

I was able to purchase the products I wanted at an excellent price with free postage and delivered to my door the following day. I will certainly shop with Oz Hair & Beauty Online again.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Excellent customer service and products

Just recently purchased a few times from Oz Hair and Beauty. Have experienced great customer service and communication. Last time i even left out half of my address for the order and it was sent back to me correctly super fast at no extra cost.

Have been buying the Milkshake products and they are fantastic and smell amazing.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Such a great customer service team

Such great customer service. Asked them about a product to de-frizz my hair, which is platinum blonde and they assisted me with this Juuce Blonde Revivenz. And what a product this is. Thanks so much for helping me out guys

Great products!

Got the Tigi Fully Loaded shampoo and conditioner bundle from them a while back - I’ve been in love with it. Works great in giving volume to flat hair, I also noticed that it keeps my curls longer.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Best Hair & Beauty supplier ever!!!!!

Oz Hair & Beauty has a fansatic range of products that they supply and sell at such good prices.. everything I need hair and beauty wise I can get it from them. The delivery time is unbelievable and my goodies always arrive on time.

The website is so easy to use and the customer service team are so lovely and always happy to help.

I couldn’t recommend Oz Hair and Beauty enough!

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Handled my complaint politely and professionally

Two days after I placed my order I was told that its wasn't in stock and they can't get it. Total waste of time. I have updated my review because I was contacted by the owner of the business who was very polite and extremely professional. I wasn't expecting the call and it was great to experience pleasant customer service - owned the mistake and didn't attempt to make any excuses. I was left very impressed.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Peter, We are really sorry for the inconvenience we’ve caused in regards to your order with us here at Oz Hair and Beauty. We completely understand the frustration this causes and we can assure you we are doing our best to ensure this issue does not occur again in the future. Kind Regards, The Oz Hair and Beauty TeamHi Anthony, thanks. I was really impressed with the way you handled this and have updated my review accordingly. Most business's in Australia can learn a lot from you on how to handle customer complaints. Very impressed with your call. Thank you.

Pricing

Great pricing.. Prompt delivery. Product was easy to find online..Will shop again as great variety of products..I purchased Fanola no yellow shampoo. Was securely parcelled..I am very satisfied with service provided.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

All of my orders delivered within 3 days express post and the best prices!

Great customer service and fantastic products. Plenty to choose from. I order joico and Fanola no yellow and everything is perfect! Website is user friendly and costs me much less than buying in other stores. Thank you oz Hair and Beauty!! :)

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Best of the best

Can’t praise this online store enough for the great service they offer. It’s so easy and delivery is always on time! Would definitely recommend to everyone

Thank you !

GREAT

Great service and easy to deal with. My products
arrived on time and was exactly as described on the site. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Thanks Tom :) Enjoy the Hanz De Fuko Claymation

Fantastic business

Would highly recommend to anyone. Ordered a product and received it the next day. Fantastic customer service with a great range of products.

Thanks Evan : )

Very disappointing

I was ordering items on this website and it was malfunctioning and dropping my items out of my cart so i had to re do them 3 or 4 times and one of my items ended up being incorrect when I received it so I asked to exchange for what i had thought i ordered and was told they wouldnt exchange, would only refund and charge me a restocking fee. I explained this only happened because of their malfunctioning site and they told me it was ‘impossible’ for their site to malfunction. What rubbish. Theres no way i ordered shampoo for silver hair when i wanted conditioner for blonde hair. The products are same price and easy enough to exchange to keep a customer happy but I guess they would rather lose business

Hey Kris Our website fortunately doesn't malfunction by changing a customers product in the cart from shampoo to a conditioner You ordered the incorrect product by mistake We are of course more than happy to exchange this for you, however there is a restocking fee associated with this as per our clear return policy https://www.ozhairandbeauty.com/pages/returnsSo you think its ok that a customer had to redo their order 4 times beecause your malfunctioning website kept dropping my items out of my cart ??????!!!!!!!Oh and how could I forgot that your malfunctioning website also let me order something you didnt have stock in and your cudtomer service told me your website made an error with stock numbers and it would have to be on backorder

Awful customer service, didn't receive product.

Bought an item off them in early December, still haven't received it. Tracking shows no activity and seller refuses to respond to any of my enquiries to follow up with the courier as to where the item is. Would never buy from them again, awful.

Hi there, We do apologise that you feel this way. May we kindly ask for your order number so that we can follow this up for you and come to a resolution? Alternatively if you can give us a call on 1300 403 035 we will be happy to look into this for you. Kind Regards, The Oz Hair and Beauty TeamOZ169801Hi there, Thank you for that. We have sent you an email regarding this.

Stunned!

I am totally stunned in the best possible way! On the 27th of December I placed an order for some joico products I adore. Almost 2 weeks later even with express shipping I hadn't gotten my order. So I sent an email asking what was happening. The next day I got a reply explaining there was a glitch and they said sorry and refunded me the cost of postage which I appreciated. Got my order 2 business days later (yesterday) then today I get home and there's a package on my bench from them with goodies. They have gone above and beyond to make up for the delay and I'm delighted!

Thanks Jaci : )

Fast service, great price

I ordered my hair products just after Christmas and I received my delivery within a few days. So pleasantly surprised with the prompt delivery considering it was during the holidays. So pleased with this company: I have bought twice so far and both times they have been wonderful. Their prices are very reasonable. I have compared with other well-known online stores and Oz Hair & Beauty is cheaper. I highly recommend this online store. Will be back Oz Hair & Beauty.

Quick and efficient delivery

I found the website and the product I wanted easily. Price was very competitive and the whole process from ordering to delivery was smooth and efficient. I will order from this firm again.

Thanks Lyn!!

Thank you for my hair aromas mal product quick delivery just the bottles meed to be seal tight my

Very much will order products again it was fast and good price
Will recommend your service to friends and family

Fast delivery at such great prices

Had an upcoming birthday and found the perfect gift on here. I'm always skeptical purchasing online but the price was too good to pass up on. I ordered in the morning and received tracking information by the end of the day, and by the next day I had the item! I still had a week to spare before the birthday. I didn't even use express shipping. Regular here now for sure!