Listing monitored by Oz Hair & Beauty

Jo Howie
Jo Howie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

Great catalogue and easy to find what I needed being the Parlux Alyon Ionic dryer. This dryer is brilliant, and as a hairdresser, just love how quickly and frizz free it styles.

The Care Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner.

This is a good product for my thin greying hair. I have found the quality suits my hair and always leaves it looking and feeling great.

MarySydney, NSW

False misleading advertisement

Beware of misleading advertising, product doesn't match description. Company won't exchange or refund. Product I purchased according to description is false.

Mary

I will be taking it to the dept of fair trading.

Mary D.
Mary D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery

Have purchased from Oz Hair and Beauty several times now. Prices are competitive, customer service is great and delivery is always so fast.

Amy
AmyPerth, WA

Very impressed!

Fast shipping.
Excellent customer services.
Amazing range of products really good pricing and availability on the range I was wanting!
(Fudge professional Haircare)

Will definitely be a returning customer!
Happy with my order and experience.

Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

Excellent prices and customer service.

I have not received my Kerastrase products yet as I only ordered last night. This review is about the excellent customer service I received. People matter to this business , my request was answered promptly and they went over and above what I asked. I will recommend Oz Hair & Beauty to everyone.

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

Fast delivery and excellent customer service!

Great range and availability of products. I was impressed by how quickly my products arrived, the communication of the whereabouts of my order was excellent. I contacted customer service as I hadn't received my order confirmation and within 30mins, the issue was rectified. Will definitely be shopping here again.

Perfect

Very prompt delivery and exactly as described. The free gifts were an added bonus. Highly recommend Oz Hair and Beauty

Veronica Sydney, NSW

Great range of products and customer service

My overall experience as first time purchaser has been excellent so far. Great range of products and the customer service has been outstanding.

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Veronica

Thank you and would like to add that I have been dealing with Kasey who has proved very polite and always helpful. She made the whole experience very good and great to have one point of contact

Cathy
CathyNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Best leave in conditioner for thick curly dry hair!!

I have been using Nak Replends Crème Leave in Moisturiser for several years now and I can't live without it. I just wish I had shares in the company as I have spent a fortune on this stuff! Wish it came in a larger size.
I use it as a base before adding any other styling product as it smooths and moisturisers my hair and makes it feel much nicer.
Highly recommend if you have thick, dry or curly hair!!!

Jeyda I.
Jeyda I.

Easiest online shopping experience ever!

The site is super simple to use and the product was well described. I am beyond stoked with the straightener I've purchased.
I did research the straightener prior to purchasing and sought reviews from other sources.
Delivery time and packaging were superb. Cannot fault anything with this purchase and process of purchasing.
Thanks again,
Straight and sleek hair, here I come.

Viv D.
Viv D.

Love doing business wiht this Company Oz Hair and Beauty

Always receive my order promptly and customer service is exemplary - keep up the good work Oz Hair & Beauty you guys are great!!

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Top-notch service

I’ve only ordered from Oz Hair & Beauty a couple of times here and there just to add to my skincare routine. Recently, I had a small issue with my latest order that was handled very well by the customer service team and resolved so quickly that I’m definitely going to continue to order with them in the future now. Other perks include near unbeatable prices, a wide selection of products that are often hard to find elsewhere from reputable brands and the fastest delivery of any beauty retailer!

Colin S.
Colin S.

Great products/Fair Price/Fast Delivery-PERFECT SUPPLIER

I searched every where to find my favourite hair gel as my hairdresser no longer stocked it. Thankfully Oz Hair stocks it and will be my future supplier.

Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

The best hair straightener!!

Very satisfied with the h2d linear 11 hair straightener!
Will definitely recommend to all my friends and will be purchasing from here in the future.

Read more reviews - page 2

gertrude
gertrudeasked
Oz Hair & Beauty

How do we know that your products are not imitation products ? Are you an approved supplier to all of the brand's? Are the products from fresh batches?

Great
Greatasked
Oz Hair & Beauty

Where do you source your creed fragrances?, are they genuine?

Hi there,
Yes I can confirm all of our products are 100% genuine.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us on enquiries@ozhairandbeauty.com

Yuhan
Yuhan

Feels like not genuine. Smells totally different from the mall. Considering return it.

Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.asked
Oz Hair & Beauty

Hi I would like to know how the bottle of lux oil comes? Mine wasn't sealed and I found that strange because just about everything is. The 2 - 1 litre sham/conditioners were sealed so it made me feel to enquire.

Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

Hi Jacqueline, I can see that you have sent an email to our enquiries email address regarding your new products so I will send further information by replying to your email. :)

Get an answer from our members and Oz Hair & Beauty representatives