StrawberryNET

4.5

3,353 reviews
Nic M

Nic MWimmera, VIC

Superfast delivery, items as described

Order was delivered within a few days, much faster than expected since it came from overseas. Items were exactly as described. I would definitely order with them again and recommend their services. I can't say much about their range of service since I was only interested in certain products and filtered my search accordingly.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Bika

Bika

Never received my order

Can Be Hard

Sometimes search function at too helpful - could be widened for those less technically challenged keep all brands of particular item together
Product range great
Product quality as expected when purchasing particular product delivery service excellent

Valerie Farr

Valerie FarrAshburton New Zealand

Only one for me

Great service and fantastic range of products. Thank you, l have been using Elizabeth Arden for 65 years . It is fantastic on the skin and the make up always looks natural.

Wouldn’t be without it

I have never been let down by availability, and the delivery was very quick, considering the delays on delivery, the price is approximately the same as what it is here, so not to much of a saving there, but I was not able to buy in my usual place, they were unable to supply due to no stock,so was pleased that the product was available

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

This is great and a very good price

Very easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted
A great range of products available for a very competitive price
Very satisfied with the products I bought which is why I return to the store to re order

Date PurchasedApril 2020

CharlotteC

CharlotteCSouth East Queensland, QLD

good for australians

there are so many brands i can't find in Aus, and love strawberrynet in this way, which gives me the chance to buy those brands and they are always in discount. and is super fast delivery for me. order on Friday and received on next Tuesday.

Tumbi

TumbiCentral Coast, NSW

inflated price so they can offer a big discount

Beware! I've often bought from this company after comparing prices with others so when they offered a 25% discount (20% disc + 5% loyalty disc) I thought it would be a big saving. I should still have done comparisons as the price was seriously inflated and I was paying almost double even after the discount. Example - their price for KMS 750ml shampoo $72 and I can find it on numerous websites, including Oz Hair, for $33.95. I object to this sort of devious behaviour even though the onus is on me, the consumer, to check - preferably before purchase! I will be returning the products for a refund.

ElizaH

ElizaHHobart, TAS

Fast delivery of high quality products

I love using the StrawberryNET app and scrolling the sales folders. I was able to search and find my makeup easily and my selections were in stock and arrived quickly to my door. The makeup is high quality and was the most reasonable price that I’ve ever paid for it! Highly recommend shopping with SN!

Donna M

Donna MPerth, WA

Exactly what I expected.

Very easy to navigate.
A larger range to chose from compared to what is available at Department stores.
Always satisfied with product. You get exactly what you order. Never had to return.

Phyl

PhylVictoria

Used to be better

Navigating the store is poor. Layout has no logic to this buyer....things that are similar are not located together, even within the same brand. Eg. Mascara from the same brand does not appear in the same part of the website.
Range of products is fine.
Quality is fine but.
Price is no longer as competitive partly due to GST being added at end of purchase. I realise that is not your decision to add GST.
Shipping was delayed a month. No mention on web site of delays.

VERY GOOD PRODUCTS

Sorry, I haven't received this order yet as only put it in about a week ago. I usually get it promptly but owing to Covid-19 it will be quite a lot longer. I have always enjoyed their products as order what I have used before. Their sales are really good.

Date PurchasedMay 2000

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Great services during Covid-19 restrictions!

I was concerned after reading some of the feedbacks but still wanna give it a go as the price is very attractive. I placed my order on Fri night and received my products within a wk. Great range of products available and I’m happy with the quality. Great services during this challenging time!!

Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau De Toilette Spray - Faulty Spray Mechanism

Purchased Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml, the spray mechanism failed after 3 uses. I spoke to Gerry tonight at Strawberrynet who advised that they weren't able to do anything and to refer to their return policy. After being a loyal client of Strawberrynet for many years, a lack of consideration was given when I explained what had occurred. Unfortunately I don't have to ability to escalate this situation to an industry body to review their return procedure. Poor customer service, I will purchase from a shop front in future.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Helena

HelenaSouth Australia

No warnings on site of delayed deliveries

Have ordered many times from them and my order from 25th of March (3 weeks ago) still has not arrived. It is in fact still in Singapore. It is unfair trading practice to give no indication on the website that because of Covid issues, this would cause delays. They were unhelpful when I contacted them and will now rethink ordering from them again.

Debbie C.

Debbie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied customer!

I've been a customer for years and very happy with the range and selection.
I would like to see some of the old lipstick colours I use make a come back though!

Sylvia Allen

Sylvia AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I haven’t received my order

It’s been almost a month and still no sign of my order. Not happy!!! I can’t give a review of the product because I don’t have it!!! Once again. NOT HAPPY!!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Great way to get what you need.

They are quick and if there are any problems they are quick to respond. I use products that are not that easy to find. Its great that strawberry net provide such a large range.

sylvs

sylvsSydney, NSW

I have been using Cellex C for 40 years and I love it - it has been excellent for my sensitive skin

Very satisfied with the range .
It was very easy to find what I wanted - I just went the the letter C in the index.
I know the quality is 100% as always.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Lack of delivery back up plans

Aware Covid-19 causes delays in delivery but no excuse, Strawberrynet should have back up plans keeping customers happy and not having them wait over 3 weeks for their purchase. DISAPPOINTING!