StrawberryNET

Debbie C.

Debbie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied customer!

I've been a customer for years and very happy with the range and selection.
I would like to see some of the old lipstick colours I use make a come back though!

Sylvia Allen

Sylvia AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I haven’t received my order

It’s been almost a month and still no sign of my order. Not happy!!! I can’t give a review of the product because I don’t have it!!! Once again. NOT HAPPY!!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Great way to get what you need.

They are quick and if there are any problems they are quick to respond. I use products that are not that easy to find. Its great that strawberry net provide such a large range.

Find out how StrawberryNET compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

I have been using Cellex C for 40 years and I love it - it has been excellent for my sensitive skin

Very satisfied with the range .
It was very easy to find what I wanted - I just went the the letter C in the index.
I know the quality is 100% as always.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Lack of delivery back up plans

Aware Covid-19 causes delays in delivery but no excuse, Strawberrynet should have back up plans keeping customers happy and not having them wait over 3 weeks for their purchase. DISAPPOINTING!

Adie

AdieWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Wonderfully personal convenience.

I have used and bought from Strawberry for years. Sometimes I am disappointed to find the article I want from Elizabeth Arden is not available, eg ceramide cleanser. I can usually wait awhile so no problem.
The best service I have had was with a faulty product and within a few hours the replacement was on its way to me. I sent a photo but didn't need to send the damaged jar back, all most satisfactory.

Convenient and Genuine Product

Convenient and fast service to your door..as well as loyalty rewards...great genuine products ..vast range...love strawberrynet for all my cosmetic and beauty needs!! Can't recommend it enough for all saive shoppers.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Excellent and met my high expectation

All easy and quick. Strawberry although they offer a good range of products and brands I hope that in the future it might become wider providing even more choice. That sums it up for me.

Been using for years!

Very satisfied with product I buy, at a much better price that’s why I buy through strawberry net for years ! Good delivery, much easier than others, love the discount, and recommend to all
My friends and family, so Thank you

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Brain J

Brain JWanganui

Easy site to navigate and good prices

Very satisfied with my products purchased, however disappointed that my Elizabeth Arden eye makeup remover tends to come and go and so not always available. I tend to buy the majority of my skin care and makeup on this site because it is such a great saving on department store prices. So easy to order from home and have the good quality products delivered well wrapped within about 10 days, free delivery to the door.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Dias

DiasPerth, WA

Good Service & Reasonable choice of products

Generally dispatched within 24 hours and received within 8 days but this time unfortunately with Coronavirus it didn’t arrive until 18 days later. No fault of Strawberrynet, just an overwhelmed postal delivery service within Australia. I have had these products before so not reviewing them.

Oldie

Oldie

Some good discounts

Some discounts are good, but I preferred the “the more you buy the higher your reward” discounts
I do wish they would keep products longer, it’s annoying that I can’t order my preferred shade of lipsticks and foundation time and time again.
I do like the fast free delivery and the fact my products always arrive in good order.
The site is also great to navigate through

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Great site, great products, easy!

I have been using this site for years. It is very easy to use and saves me time and money. Love it! I rarely buy makeup and skincare anywhere else

Maj

Maj

Best website

This is the Best site for make up, best products And I am very happy I have been ordering from here for years and will continue thank you so much..

Baz

BazCentral, SA

Strawberry Net is a wonderful company with great prices.

I find the Strawberry Net site very easy to use. The range of products is excellent and the prices even better. Service is prompt and purchases are carefully packed. I would not be able to afford my perfume if I had to buy it in a retail store. I love Strawberry Net for that reason alone without all the excellent prices for skin care and make up.

Awesome Service

Easy to find the products on Strawberry net that you are looking for, great selection to choose from. Competitive prices and delivery is quick! Awesome service, would recommend thanks guys!

Wonderful

I think the store is great the range is wonderful, I’m happy with the quality. The delivery service is very quick and they let you know where your parcel is

Products I use that I can’t buy easily

I love using Strawberry Net at it is convenient and reliable, although you need to know the prices as sometimes the specials are not quite the value they say, however the pricing is excellent on the hole and the products are always legitimate

LyudaF

LyudaFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Easy to find what i need it, lots of choices, great products. Quick delivered even from other side of the world to Australia. Great work, thank you for ur work

An example of efficiency

I have been a faithful customer of StrawberryNet for many years and have always had full satisfaction with the products I buy and specially with their service and prompt delivery.
I have recommended StrawberryNet to many friends and everybody is happy, so well done!!!