4.5 from 3,253 reviews

Love shopping with strawberry net they always have great pricing!

The strawberryNet site is always easy to find a product and they always have a really good selection of products and the quality is amazing. Delivery is always on time and fast.

Check the Manufacturer date! Expired products

When I found out about strawberry net I thought I hit the jackpot! The website was easy to use and they had amazing sales. I love the brand Payot which is very expensive, but I would buy from strawberry net when on sale. When 4 different items arrived, they seemed strange as they did not have the protective seal on them, but I did think too much if it and used them anyway. One on the items was burning my face and the others seemed very watery, so I decided to check the manufacturer date and all the items were between 9-6 years past expiration date! I threw them all away and was so angry about the wasted money. I will never buy from strawberry net again! They should have their store shut down for good! Selling expired products is dangerous to the consumer! Go to Adore Beauty... it’s much better.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

great prices & service

Easy to navigate. Great range of products available -there are even products that you cannot buy in department stores. I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of products and the delivery time is excellent.

Date PurchasedApril 2019

I find Strawberrynet very good to deal with and products always available to me.

Perfect products with friends saying I want whatever you are using and that's when I suggest StrawberryNet for them to contact as it's a great way to shop and always delivered on time.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Good emails easy to understand.

As above very easy and even though I live in New Zealand it arrived very quickly and well packed.Good range all brands that I know of. Products are known Brands.

Excellent product

Excellent site, very easy to browse and had no problems finding the products I was interested in. Will certainly be using your services again. Product arrived within the specified time. Many thanks

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

I love your site! Great range of products and competitive prices

The store is reasonable easy to navigate however some of the filters don't stay in place.
I like the quality of the products and the range available.
The delivery has regressed to my door has regressed somewhat not from your end as tracking shows it takes far less time to land in Auckland than the courier from Auckland to my place. It to take much less time.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Excellent shopping with strawberry net and excellent products but the GST is very high.

Very easy to browse the internet and you can find the product easily. good prices as there is always a discount for loyalty customer and things are delivered on time.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Been using this for over 22 years and just love it.

I just put in the search for what I want it it takes me straight there. So easy. I have very specific items that I want and they are usually there when I want them. I am very satisfied with the quality of the items.

Worth a look every time

The phone app is very easy to use & it's so accessible for keeping an eye on the daily specials. The product range is broad & the reviews help you to try new products. Prices are competitive & free, prompt delivery provides excellent customer service.

Overall Supply and Service

Easy enough to order, not all suppliers are listed and it took longer than expected for the parcel to arrive - used to be quicker. Prices are creeping up with the US Dollar compared to say Chemist Warehouse. I haven't used SN for some time but thought I'd give it a go and see how things are. I still need to be better convinced that these are the best prices and deals.

Great Range, Great Prices

I was told about StrawberryNet by a friend more than 10 years ago and have been a happy purchaser ever since. The product quality is always good, even when "unboxed" and the range is usually broader than I would ever need. My only issue is when you stop stocking items I have grown to love and there is no obvious substitute. The site is very easy to navigate and I appreciate the loyalty discounts and the option of seeing the prices in my currency, thank you!

Very professional

I have purchased from Strawberry Net for some years now and have never been disappointed. The order arrives promptly, well packed with order receipt incl. Products are well priced and it is easy to correspond with the company which I appreciate. This is, in my opinion, a 5-star online company.

Love StrawberryNet

Have been shopping on Strawberry Net for quite a few years now and have always been impressed with the range of products, the ease of navigating the site, great specials and efficient and speedy delivery, I can thoroughly recommend it.

Great product I use this all day .

I have problems with my skin as I am getting older so the good products are for me.always a great range of products and easy to find them. And great shipping.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Over 10yrs purchasing Dior.....says it all!

Good prices, especially if you consider the prices after discounts...even better!
I hate shopping so door to door delivery works for me, I save time cos no visits to stores, great delivery times, beautifully packed....and genuine products, can’t fault them! Oh I can....packaging could be more environmentally friendly....though I do save on running costs for my car!!!!
Why wouldn’t you buy through Strawberry.net?

Happy shopping

Easy to shop at home I always buy products I know and they are competitive in price,delivery is very efficient even though I have to go to my local post office to pick them up I certainly recommend strawberry net to everyone

Easy to use!

Great range of products, very easy to use web sight, all arrived in great order. Prices also very good. Usually have what I am looking for at all times & have some great deals too.

Amazing service

I order all the time from strawberrynet and always am satisfied with quality of the products and customer service. They look after you and ship very fast. They also have a huge range of products, you can find nearly everything here.

Lancome effacernes concealer

Can’t live without it.Always make sure I have an extra tube.Customer Service fantastic . Delivery is always so efficient .I have been using Strawberry net for years and can’t fault the service and the huge selection of quality products.

I have just found out I have a customs charge of £11.50 which I'm not happy to pay so what happens if I dont collect please ?

Hi I’m putting order but the price keeps coming in US Money not Australia why this happening please Regard Rawya [email removed]
It is because their company is based in Hong Kong where they trade in HK dollars, RMB or USD.At the top of the website, select your currency and language.

I have purchased Lancôme Absolute day cream as well as the night cream. The day cream affects and stings my eyes for the entire day. I have been using this cream for years and haven't had this in the past. I feel this is a faulty product and wish to have a full refund. Liz
Hi Liz, could it be the sunscreen in the day cream which is causing the eye reaction? I find I cannot wear creams with sunscreen as it irritates my eyes. how did you find the night cream? Kind regards marie P.S. I am thinking of buying the nightcreamHi Vivienne. I don’t know whether it could be sun cream I normally don’t buy cream with that in it. The night cream was fine and I was able to use that. Unfortunately Strawberry net wouldn’t refund.

CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Retailers