StrawberryNET

Petty company!

I signed up as a new member to take advantage of the extra 20% off and bought some skin care products which doesn’t sell in my country. However, the next day I got an email from strawberrynet, stating that they are putting my orders on hold and that I have to provide the bank statement or transactions on my credit card and reasons for the purchase. That’s so bizarre I have never been asked that before from any online company. Nevertheless, I complied, went online did screen shots of the transaction and sent it to them and told them My reason for buying....because I want to take advantage of the discount. Thinking that would suffice, but no, they replied wanting a utility bill under my name and my address! That’s so ridiculous! Not only did I not get my creams, I am also been treated like a criminal. Strawberrynet you just lose a potential loyal customer

Date PurchasedApril 2019

DO NOT buy perfume from Strawberrynet

I had a very disappointing response over a faulty product. Strawberrynet were unwilling to send a new product or refund a perfume that I had bought as it was over the 30 day return period. However the product was faulty, as opposed to it being a 'change of mind'. I would not buy from here again.

Date PurchasedDecember 2018

Great products and fast delivery

Easy to locate product and like that I received emails advising the delivery timeframes and then advice that product had arrived.
I have always a quality service from items I have purchased through StrawberryNet.

Feedback

Great site, easily navigated. Brands listed separately from specials, so you can go straight to your favourite products. Excellent range of products with competitive prices.
Ive been very satisfied with my purchases over the years.

Good speedy service

Orders processed quickly and efficiently. My only criticism is that there are few high end French perfumes available and the discounts are very small ie Ysatis or Diorissimo, Hermes, Strivrctin skin products. Good discounts on cheaper products.

Perfume Addict

Very easy to navigate the site. Sometimes products are hidden and need a little thought to find the correct area. Great prices and good range of products. Packages arrived promptly and there has never been any issues. Always receive what has been ordered. Love StrawberryNET

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Love this product won’t wear anything else

Strawberrynet great site. wide variety of products, for such good prices, shipping cost reasonable and quick, recommend this site to anyone everyone I know. Absolutely love and enjoy going on this site.

Excellence!

I have brought from StrawberryNett for some years now and always found it amazing. Service is excellent and just recently I had a problem with taxes my end. I emailed StrawberryNet and there was no problem at all, I have to send back and they are going to refund my purchase. AMAZING SERVICE. Thank you all.

They have everything

Very easy to find what you want. Product range is pretty good and also the prices.
They are also very reliable with sending the order. Quick and no problems. I never had a problem with them.

Fantastic website

Great product selection with fantastic prices.Always has sales. Love the ongoing discount, the more times you buy, the higher the discount the next time. This is my go to website!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Wonderful service as usual.

I have always been happy with the products and the speed that they arrive. Great range of products that I use. Very easy to use the site.All round very happy.The only thing I have noticed here in Australia the stores are dropping their prices below Strawberrynet in some cases.

Favourite product

As always prompt service and excellent product range
regular returning customer always
satisfied with the Strawberry Net
experience I am very happy to recommend Strawberry Net to friends and family
I will continue to purchase from Strawberry Net

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Excellent Service and Fantastic product range.

I am a long time buyer from Strawberry Net as they offer a great range of products that I use with great discounts and reliable delivery. I have never been disappointed!

Always been very good and quick delivery can take a bit of time but thag is the courier companys fault

Easy not a problem
Very good range and priced well
The product i purchased was excellent never had any problems at any time when i have purchased from
the company alway very quick to gst goods sent

Can't find it? Go to StrawberryNET

Have you heard of a wonderful new cosmetic product from friends around the world. StrawberryNET will most often have it, or it will appear soon after you've searched. Prices are great. Shipping is free almost always and their Loyalty Programme is VERY rewarding

First place to look

Easy to navigate, i like going straight to the brand I want to buy. Range is good but sometimed don't carry the latest products or colours. Very happy with my purchases in the past and discounts I have received.

Great prices and product range...

Store easy to navigate - like to shop by discount. Great range of products I normally use and quality has been excellent. Postage fast, always happy with purchase, service and price.

Date PurchasedDecember 2018

Australian Buyers Beware!

I have been purchasing products from StrawberryNET for years. However my purchase on Sunday was quite the rip off. If you are comparing prices, be sure to take into account the advertised price is not inclusive of GST.
Also my 20% Loyalty Bonus was not applied, I immediately contacted them and was told they would reimburse me once my items were shipped, my preference was an immediate reversal and new payment to be applied, as the overcharged amount also incurred a $9.15 international transaction fee. They were shipped on Monday, today being Saturday still no refund, after many emails. Their calculations were also wrong, yes of course, under what it should have been.
Very disappointing StrawberryNET.

Always happy with my purchase

Very easy to find what I wanted. It does feel like the range has reduced compared to previous times, I've been purchasing for over 5 years now. Everything I have purchased has been great quality products and arrived in a reasonable time.

Love Strawberrynet

Great service excellent delivery time. Products are great have all the best brands.
Pricing is very good. Have recommended StrawberryNET to several of my friends.

Hi I’m putting order but the price keeps coming in US Money not Australia why this happening please Regard Rawya [email removed]
It is because their company is based in Hong Kong where they trade in HK dollars, RMB or USD.At the top of the website, select your currency and language.

I have purchased Lancôme Absolute day cream as well as the night cream. The day cream affects and stings my eyes for the entire day. I have been using this cream for years and haven't had this in the past. I feel this is a faulty product and wish to have a full refund. Liz
Hi Liz, could it be the sunscreen in the day cream which is causing the eye reaction? I find I cannot wear creams with sunscreen as it irritates my eyes. how did you find the night cream? Kind regards marie P.S. I am thinking of buying the nightcreamHi Vivienne. I don’t know whether it could be sun cream I normally don’t buy cream with that in it. The night cream was fine and I was able to use that. Unfortunately Strawberry net wouldn’t refund.

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.
Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South AustraliaI have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

Similar listings