Listing monitored by StrawberryNET

Anne BidstrupSydney

I finally have to admit this is grey market product

I have been ordering from Strawberrynet for many years, mostly without issue. However, in the last couple of years, I've noticed their products have an increasingly short lifespan and are even sometimes past their 'best before' when they arrive. The final straw for me was my Lancome parfum going off when I was halfway through the bottle (100ml). I wear perfume every day, so I always go through a bottle well before it loses its life. I have also noted that their prices are nowhere near as cheap as they used to be and I can usually find the same items for the same price or less elsewhere. All in all, I won't be ordering again.

TZIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Financial Services - Horrible Customer Service

Date PurchasedJuly 2021

Hi,
Order numbers are 2170301615, 2170301606. There are two because you’ve asked me to reorder them twice. I don’t know which one is close and which one is open now.

Amelia85
Amelia85South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service in response to a problem

In my previous review, I was very critical of this company because of an inability to have two damaged and unusable lipsticks replaced. I had not checked the lipsticks before the 30 day return period- however the company has acted very honorably in responding to my complaint. I am impressed and grateful.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Easy ordering, speedy delivery

I had tried many stores trying to find a specific lipstick. Tired of searching, I decided to go to StrawberryNET. I immediately found the product I was wanting and made the purchase. The product arrived within days. I was most impressed with the service and would thoroughly recommend making a purchase from this company.

Lancôme products

Very satisfied with products. Didn’t take long to receive-was packed very well. Will be ordering again. Will recommend to friends and family

Mrs N.
Mrs N.Northampton

An amazing company

Have been using Strawberry Net for nearly 20 years (I know, time flies!) and have found them to ALWAYS be efficient and professional. They have a number of reputable brands with a large range of products within those brands. The products are authentic and I have never had an issue with any product. Have bought skincare, make-up, perfume and hair products. Awesome prices too. Highly recommended. Oh and their loyalty programme is very nice indeed.

LB1211
LB1211Sydney, NSW

speedy delivery of a good range of beauty items to choose from

very easy site to navigate esp if I only want a specific product or brand
I am pleased the products are original not copied and its helpful that reviews are posted
I would like a few more brands to be available however that wont stop me shopping at Strawberry Net

Jann Adamson
Jann AdamsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Never disappointed

I only use products of two Beauty Houses and StrawberryNet always have
A great range for me to find the products I use , at an excellent price.
They are original products , excellently packed and delivered without problems.
I have bought from them for years.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Product was great

Delivery took longer than expected. And I have had real trouble subscribing from the incessant emails I now receive. I have tried using the "unsubscribe" button on the email to no avail. It tells me my email address is invalid even though it is a valid email and I can log into my account with it and I can update my password with it and Strawberrynet use it to email me on an almost daily basis. Annoying and is no incentive to use this company again.

Kimmba
KimmbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE IT!!

Have loved this product for a very long time & StrawberryNET is the only place i could find it IM IN LOVE!

CatherineL
CatherineLFar North Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

The products are top quality and exactly as described. Packaging is premium and protects the items well. Delivery is quite fast considering I live in a remote location.

Clinique Moisturiser

Clinique Moisture Surge is light, but very effective cream. It leaves your skin feeling soft and plump without a heavy oily residue.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Stay away from these people

I ordered a Guerlain L'Homme Ideal L'Intense EDT. I have been using this product for over 5 years and I know it back to front. I was instead sent some fake, cheaper product with a fake packaging. In the photo below, the black one is the product which was advertised and the one I ordered. I was instead sent the clear one which is cheaper. It smelt different, didn't last an hour where the other stayed 8 hours when worn. Fake! Fake! Fake! I am really furious and I have let them know. I demand that they send the correct product which was advertised.

Clogwog
ClogwogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent Sale, not as ordered and paid for.

AleeshaB
AleeshaBSydney, NSW

My product had been dried out and I was unable to use it at all

Dried out when open. Looks like it's been sitting around in the factory.

East to navigate store but product was not usable

Read more reviews - page 2