StrawberryNET

Baz

BazCentral, SA

My favourite perfume.

I was extremely happy with the price of my favourite perfume. Without Strawberry Net I would not be able to afford to buy it. My parcels are always very well packed and arrive in a reasonable time.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Beautiful product. Fantastic service....

I have always enjoyed the fantastic range of products. I have always been impressed with the quality of products I have bought. Very satisfied with my purchases....Would not hesitate to recommend Strawberry net for On line shopping for Cosmetics and skincare....

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy customer of many years

I’ve been buying from Strawberrynet for many years. They have a great range of products at reasonable prices and have a decent loyalty plan. The delivery service is always reliable.

KalliS

KalliSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I purchase a 1litre bottle of Kerastase Oleo Relax conditioner, which is VERY hard to find in Australia. Thank goodness Strawberry NET had a bottle!! It was easy to order and my conditioner arrived when they said it would.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Love shopping with strawberry net....so much better than retail shops.....and cheaper!

Very easy to navigate and a great range of products. Quality of the products I purchase is excellent ( usually Lancome skin care and Shiseido make up)

SandraP

SandraPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products are all part of my daily beauty routine. Can't live without then.

Site is very easy to navigate - most of the time all my daily used products are readily available and the prices are reasonable.

Wonderful website

Easy to use website. Great range of products. Good pricing. Items well wrapped and packaged upon arrival. Speedy delivery and able to track.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

I LOVE this site!

I have always found what I was looking for. Easy to navigate and the products that I have received were always sent in a timely manner with xlnt communication.

Buying perfume

It’s very easy to purchase and absolutely your reward system and discounts keep me coming back. Thank you very much.

Find out how StrawberryNET compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Have always loved this perfume

Was a little bit tricky, site kept flicking back and forth, maybe my tablet!?
Site then added a product I didn't order , I didn't realize until after I had submitted the order, bit of a challenge, canceling and reordering,
And in that time there was a slight price increase !

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Good prices, great service and delivery

I found exactly what I wanted at a good price. Discounts offered were given as promised. Good communication re order and tracking. I was very surprised how quickly my order was delivered. Driver arrived on time and actually waited for me to collect the parcel from him. Very happy with this purchase.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Great reliable site .. always happy

Great trustworthy reliable site . Fast delivery and fair pricing , quality products . I’m Always satisfied and happy . I Recommend to all

Too long in postage

It took 3 weeks in postage. This is way too long, I haven't used strawberrynet for a while and tried them again. It's easier to shop within my city.

Craig

Craig

Terrible Customer Service

I have used StrawberryNet for over ten years and their prices have increased to where they are now almost the same as in my local store. Also gone is the free shipping with no minimum spend. I can’t even begin to describe how terrible their customer service is with no availability to track the parcel. A recent order of mine never arrived and their reply was it reached my country and they will not accept any responsibility. Another package arrived damaged and they wanted me to mail the item back to Hong Kong to assess. Used to love this site but they do not understand how to keep a loyal customer.

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Buyers beware. Always check products on arrival. Don’t wait to use when ready. Website won’t help with faulty products.

Purchased Chanel Chance perfume. Faulty spray. As I didn’t open till I finished other bottle was passed 30 days. If you have to purchase from this site - CHECK all products on arrival

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Russ

RussSydney, NSW

Actual expiring date covered

Actual expiring date of the product (in 2 months) covered by a fake date. Had never seen that before, shocking!

Consumer

ConsumerSydney

Beware of pricing

Unlike all other online businesses and retail shops, Strawberry NET does not include the GST in the advertised price - so when the product highlights that it's lower than the RRP - just remember that everywhere else the RRP includes GST. Was looking at several Clarins products and comparing them to buying from Clarins direct either online or at DJs or Myers. More expensive across the board.

Net

NetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sells fake products!!!!! BEWARE

I bought Kerastase masque through myDeals.com and then I found out the product‘s original seller Is StrawberryNet. I’ve been using kerastase Oleo-relax and I love it, I usually get it from our local hair salon but bcoz of the lockdown I’ve been looking for it online and thought I’d try the bigger size 500ml (worth $185). When it arrived the cream inside looks different than the original Kerastase. I want to return it it’s a scam.

AdeleQ

AdeleQ

Expiry Date of SPF50 Dermalogica age smart

I received my Dermalogica Age Smart SPF50 dynamic skin recovery with an expiry date 12/2020. Very disappointing for an expensive and high end product, to arrive with 3 months to use.

Eileen

EileenMid North Coast, NSW

Good price, big product range and speedy delivery!

StrawberryNet has a very varied product range. The site is easy to navigate and the prices are good! I was also very pleased with the speedy delivery process! Definitely a good company to use for your beauty needs!