Baby BeeHinds Magic-Alls Multi Fits

Baby BeeHinds Magic-Alls Multi Fits

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Doesn’t do the job

These nappies are very bulky and don’t look like they fit properly because they are so thick. My son always needs bigger clothes on to fit over the top and he seems to be restricted in movement of his legs.
I couldn’t even use these nappies until he was at least 8weeks old because they are so bulky.
I have to do them up very tight or they leak, but then they cut into his skin a lot and look uncomfortable.
They are not very absorbant compared to other reusable nappies, even if I use the booster.
The boosters take a long time to dry.
Tricky to get the boosters to sit right inside the pocket when the nappy has been snapped to the smaller size.
They are very expensive for the quality.

NewMum30
NewMum30Victoria, Australia

Love them! 6 years of use and still going strong.

We used these nappies full time for our two boys (younger boy still in them at 10 months old). Never had a leak (not one- not ever!) So not sure what the other reviewers are doing - with cloth nappies it really is all in the washing. Or perhaps the fit suited my boys. Whatever it is - these are super easy to stuff, super comfortable, easy to wash. After we discovered these I gave away my China cheapies (which are fine if you're strapped for cash or just trialling MCNs) and we are multi-fit family all the way now.

Mumof2
Mumof2Adelaide

Good All Rounder

Poor fit, wicking around leg elastics, cuts into thighs.

I just cannot get these to fit my daughter. She is 5 months. I love Baby Beehinds' other nappies but these just don't work for us at all. The inserts are good though, so I use these with other shells. I bought 2 and was given 1. I wouldn't buy this type again.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Magic-Alls Multi Fits compares to other Reusable Nappies

Kate
KateCanberra

Good nappy but very bulky

I'd have to agree with the other reviewers. These nappies are great but very bulky on bub. I have both the original and the new design and the newer version is a little slimmer but still quite large on my skinny boy. I don't have any issues with leaks. I made sure to wash twice and presoaked the inserts before I used them. I also only use MCN safe washing detergent. Not a bad nappy but not the ones I grab first in my stash. I'll see how we go once Bub gets a little bigger.

JessMMelbourne

Lovely product, not suitable for newborns

Steph09
Steph09PERTH

One of my favourite nappies!

I am a very happy user for these nappies. They have generally a good fit and a very good absorbency.
There are so many colours and prints to chose from and they are so very soft.

They do tend to be bulky and although snaps are great to ensure the nappy stays on compared to velcro, I find it can be sometimes tricky to have it fit properly when my bub is in a growth spurt.

The best thing about them is that although you can use them as they are, they have a pocket as well so you can stuff them full of extra layers to ensure bub stays dry, even when he/she is a heavy wetter.
great absorbency
bulky

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
D_nire
D_nirePerth, WA

My favourite BBH nappy

I love this nappy. It is simple to use and has great absorbency. As other reviews have stated it is a little bit wide in the crutch for smaller babies but is still my favourite BBH nappy. The PUL is really nice and soft and the inserts have great absorbency. Haven't used them at night time but they are great during the day
Absorbancy, PUL designs
Wide in the crutch area

rozc
rozcMelbourne

Great quality, but bulky on baby

I have never been able to fault Baby Beehinds for quality and these are no exception, well made with good materials. However, I don't like the way they fit on baby - wide in the crotch, and the elastic leaves big marks especially on the legs. They are also quite a small fit at the biggest setting, both my toddlers when they were walking would get painful rub marks on the front of their legs from them
Quality materials and manufacture
Bulky, not so comfortable for baby

Amy04
Amy04PERTH

Not working yet

They are very, very cute, these were bought for me by a friend who had read good reviews. Have not been able to use them much yet, gave trial runs on my little girl (average size, good chub) at two, five and now at eight weeks. We will keep trying.
Cute. Bub seems to like them.
Way to big even with baby over 5kg. Expensive. Leaks just about evey time. Takes WAY too long to dry especially since I have more washing then before I had bub. So wide I worry about ergonomics. Crotch sizings snaps come undone when you put them on unless your careful.

Hatchcakes
HatchcakesNT, 0810

My favourite nappies

happysnappy
happysnappyAU

Bad

Wouldn't buy again, but then I don't have a chubba-bubba with big legs, which maybe would make a difference with the leaking around the legs
Look cute, grows with baby, absorbant
For my baby they leak at the leg if there is a big poo, and they wick moisture into the clothes, so I wouldn't put them on him when we go out, which makes the cuteness factor redundant (plus, it's too espensive a nappyt to only use when baby's not wearing any clothes

demoras
demorasAU

Good

Overall pretty good nappies, just a bit bulky. I wouldn't get these thinking you can start using them on a newborn.
Quite nice nappies, not much leakage problems. good quality and very good absorbency. Hopefully they'll grow with him and can be used for a while. like that the inserts are labelled particular for which nappy it is, which helps when you're putting them back together in the wash.
My son was 12 weeks old when he finally fit these nappies (and he's an avg size baby). They're kinda on the expensive side, and the inserts can take a while to dry.

missjackstar23
missjackstar23AU

Brilliant nappy, couldn't be happier!
Recommend them to anyone looking for a great looking, easy size change one size fits all nappy.
Especially if natural fibre and quick drying is important to you
I really love these nappies, tried many different brands, and these were the stand out ones I decided to buy foe every day use.
They wash up beautifully! They are very quick drying! The inserts are a natural fibre, bamboo, not synthetic. Never had a leak and in the instructions, they recommend using nappy twice, just changing the inserts, so less washing!
I agree with other reviews, that proabably a bit too big for new borns, best from 3 months on.

MissTsmum
MissTsmumAU

Wouldn't buy anymore, glad I only brought one.