My Little Ripple Modern Cloth

My Little Ripple Modern Cloth

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

azura

azura

Affordable quality happy customer

Love My Little Ripple

These are wonderful quality nappies. The sizing guide is accurate. They still fit my now 17 month old. She's used them almost everyday since she was born and they are still in wonderful condition. A lot better quality then other brands I've used on both my daughter and son before her. I'm about to have Bub number 3 and I'm going back to buy to buy another set from my little ripple for this one. Highly recommend.

My Little Ripple Cloth Nappies Happy to do a review for you my mum bought me second hand ones years

Excellent quality for money I was first introduced to them when my mum bought me second hand ones years back only thing I didn't like because didn't work for me was microfibre inserts. I swapped them out for trifold bamboo inserts 2 kids on and 5yrs they are still going strong. My Little Ripple now stock bamboo inserts. So if your a mum on a budget or simply just want quality great nappies with cute prints while reducing your ecofoot print then look no further these nappies are fantastic.

Bas_Bonnie

Bas_BonnieAU

Budget price, budget quality

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Okay

lozza2121

lozza2121South East Queensland, QLD

I love my little ripple MCNs

I love the range of colours but most of all that they contain the ever dreaded "poo explosion" my son likes to do.. leaking wise only happens if bub sleeps for ages n I don't change his nappy.. other then that I'm super happy with this product for the price I paid.. which is very reasonable mind you ( 30 MCN for $110). :) Great investment :)
colours, price and the fact they contain poo explosions
dont have any :)

Shax

ShaxPerth

Great Product but be wary of some reviews

Great nappies

I have used these nappies from 2011 I also have other brands little ripper have lasted longer. Don't think if you spend big money you will get a better nappy. I have the bare wear bums around $25 each their fit is a little better but that is all. I am onto using little ripper on my 2nd child and still loving them.
last a long time and look great
have to make sure you do the washing right all the time no cutting corners.

new Mom

new MomSydney

Thought they were great but...

I heve been using them for 4 months now (since daughter was 3 months old) and had no leaks if I made sure I changed them religiously every 2 hours but now they have started leaking where the extra buttons are attached to chage the size. Very annoying, I have to change clothes a few times a day now.
price, worked well for three months
leaking in odd places

Love them!

I have been using these mcns for 9 months exclusively and have had great results. Have had the occaisional leak but no different to terry squares with pilchers. Easy to put on and adjust, easy to wash. Great for daily use. I use extra booster at night and have had no problems. Great value for money. have saved a fortune compared to disposables.
Value for money, ease of use.

Rona09

Rona09AU

Expect leaks and a short lifespan

M 007Perth

My little ripple really good

I've bought 10 my little ripple nappies on ebay for 2yrs old as i want to get rid of all disposable nappy for the transition to potty/toilet.I have the bigger size,not the standard size.They are very well made(design,fabric,stitches) and they do the job.They fit perfect and do not slide down or whatsoever. Unfortunately there were not a variety of colors to pick from in the big size.I wash them every 3rd day.I store them in a dry pail and machine wash them on the "handwash"setting including a 30min soak(always come out as new).I use the nature's organic laundry liquid as i think its natural.Would surely recommend them.
very reliable,very well made.
not enough colours to choose from.

M 007

After a few months,absorbency was very good.Last me for about 3 months and start leaking through the fabric.May be would recommend anymore.

Laurenjaing

LaurenjaingAU

Fine for a cheap, workhorse nappy

Happy Ma  Pa

Happy Ma PaMelbourne

Very Happy

Leaked every time

These nappies are terrible - I followed all the istructions washed them before use etc... but after 3 washes and 4 wears by my baby they still leaked. The outer "microfibre" is not absorbent at all and I did a test by pouring water onto it and it all ran off - none soaked in.
Don't waste your money - you get what you pay for!
The price
Leaked every time it got wet

D_nire

D_nireWA, 6105

My favourite modern cloth nappies

leasha91

leasha91central coast

Great product!

My first reason for switching to cloth nappies was to save money. When I saw the prices of other brands I was shocked. I came across 'my little ripple' on ebay and was pretty skeptical at first. They were so much cheaper than other brands. Once I started using them I could not believe how great they work. I have since bought more and use them full time. They have never leaked and work well for both my 3 yr old ( she only wears a nappy at night, and it holds every time) and 10 mth old children. I recommend them to any one who is thinking of trying cloth nappies.
The price,quality.

why pay more?

when i stumbled on these nappies i was a little sceptical because all similar products i found were around $20 a peice, 5 times more than My Little Ripple were selling them for. My bub has been in them since birth we got around leg leaks by using 2 inserts. ( even with a second insert they aren't more than $5) He is now 12 months old and none of the nappies are showing wear. so i say why pay more!!? (unless you are after a brand name)
absolutely best value MCN's and they are excellent quality
needs two inserts but they are as cheap as dirt so not really a con

Excellent product at a very affordable price.

banjoandfoot

banjoandfootAU

Great for a cheap nappy

zozfozzle

zozfozzleasked

Hey all!
We are expecting and are thinking of using these nappies but on recieving 1 as a sample we noticed that it states on the tag that rash creams, powders etc. shouldnt be used. Would appreciate any feedback from current users as to how they negotiated this???? Cheers

CJ15
CJ15

Hello Zozfozzle, although I don't use MCN yet (I have been researching them), and from what I have read you can use flushable or reusable liners with your MCN. I hope this helps.

NappyHappy
NappyHappy

Hi Zozfozzle, I've been using MCN for18mths now and have found that liners are the best way around Nappy Rash Cream. The problem with the cream is that it's made to form a barrier between bubs bottom and the wee/poo, and so it does the same thing on the nappy and as it builds up, prevents the wee being absorbed. As CJ15 mentioned, you can get flushable or reusable - the flushable are thinner and it's great to be able to throw the poop down the loo with the liner, but I've found that a little cream sometimes seems to be able to make it's way through, and once the cream's on the nappy it's near impossible to get off, so I've been using reusable microfleece liners when I use cream, they are thicker and hold the cream - obviously the cream will stick to the liner though, just like it does to the nappy, so eventually you'll have to buy more liners, but they're much cheaper than new nappies :)
I get mine from Bumpy Buns - www.bumpybuns.com.au.

Tj63
Tj63

I used MCN with reusable micro fleece liners for my son for 15months (from birth to toilet training). I would buy a metre of micro fleece fabric from spotlight for approx $7 and cut it to desired size. They would last for ages and I always got heaps so it was affordable to.

CategoryReusable Nappies