My Little Ripple Modern Cloth

My Little Ripple Modern Cloth

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Little Ripple Modern Cloth? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Comfort

Bronte
BronteGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Love these nappies, really cute designs with a great variety to choose from, Cheap but great quality, Quick postage turnaround. Definitely will be a return customer. Thank you for providing a great alternative.

Purchased in January 2022.

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!

We have been using my little ripple inserts for a while now they where my ‘cheap’ alternative when looking at full bamboo. Can’t say that I’m not impressed. I love them so much I just purchased 40 more plus 4 chunky baby nappies my 1 year old is a big boy and these will fit great can’t wait to use them. They will make nap nappies more simpler to stuff. They even threw in a free wet bag!
There inserts are fantastic can’t fault them iv been using my original ones for over 8 months now!
Thank you!

Purchased in September 2020 at My little ripple.

Mammabearreviews
MammabearreviewsIllawarra, NSW

Good starter nappy

Purchased in January 2018.

Perfect nappy solution!

We changed to reusable nappies as my son is a heavy wetter and disposables just dont work for him anymore. Gave cloth a try and fell in love cause they actually kept him dry! Ordered a 30 pack of Little Ripples and they arrived less than 48hrs later. Very impressed with their quality, speed of postage, and their communication. Totally in love with all their cute designs too. 10/10 highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $180.

azura
azuraDarling Downs, QLD

Affordable quality happy customer

Love My Little Ripple

These are wonderful quality nappies. The sizing guide is accurate. They still fit my now 17 month old. She's used them almost everyday since she was born and they are still in wonderful condition. A lot better quality then other brands I've used on both my daughter and son before her. I'm about to have Bub number 3 and I'm going back to buy to buy another set from my little ripple for this one. Highly recommend.

My Little Ripple Cloth Nappies Happy to do a review for you my mum bought me second hand ones years

Excellent quality for money I was first introduced to them when my mum bought me second hand ones years back only thing I didn't like because didn't work for me was microfibre inserts. I swapped them out for trifold bamboo inserts 2 kids on and 5yrs they are still going strong. My Little Ripple now stock bamboo inserts. So if your a mum on a budget or simply just want quality great nappies with cute prints while reducing your ecofoot print then look no further these nappies are fantastic.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

JenPerth, WA

Okay

lozza2121
lozza2121South East Queensland, QLD

I love my little ripple MCNs

I love the range of colours but most of all that they contain the ever dreaded "poo explosion" my son likes to do.. leaking wise only happens if bub sleeps for ages n I don't change his nappy.. other then that I'm super happy with this product for the price I paid.. which is very reasonable mind you ( 30 MCN for $110). :) Great investment :)
colours, price and the fact they contain poo explosions
dont have any :)

Shax
ShaxPerth

Great Product but be wary of some reviews

matho
mathoNorthern Territory

Great nappies

I have used these nappies from 2011 I also have other brands little ripper have lasted longer. Don't think if you spend big money you will get a better nappy. I have the bare wear bums around $25 each their fit is a little better but that is all. I am onto using little ripper on my 2nd child and still loving them.
last a long time and look great
have to make sure you do the washing right all the time no cutting corners.

new Mom
new MomSydney

Thought they were great but...

I heve been using them for 4 months now (since daughter was 3 months old) and had no leaks if I made sure I changed them religiously every 2 hours but now they have started leaking where the extra buttons are attached to chage the size. Very annoying, I have to change clothes a few times a day now.
price, worked well for three months
leaking in odd places

Love them!

I have been using these mcns for 9 months exclusively and have had great results. Have had the occaisional leak but no different to terry squares with pilchers. Easy to put on and adjust, easy to wash. Great for daily use. I use extra booster at night and have had no problems. Great value for money. have saved a fortune compared to disposables.
Value for money, ease of use.

Rona09
Rona09AU

Expect leaks and a short lifespan