Baby Einstein Discover Water Rocker Seat

Baby Einstein Discover Water Rocker Seat

My daughter loved this seat, she would often fall asleep in it, as it has virate and water sounds, rain forest sounds and i also could hook my ipod up to it! Very sturdy and the different positions is great, bright and colourfull...can't express how awesome a product this is!!!

ingi86

ingi86

i love this seat my son sits in it every morning and i dont hear anything from him. It has the octopus with toys and teethers on it which he loves. He especially love the little fish shaped ring that he can pull and chew on and it vibrates. Theres also the other toy bar which he plays with too. Its sturdy enough so you feel ok about leaving the room with them in it without worrying about it tipping over or them falling out. I cannot recommend this product enough!
    Everything!!
    I think the only thing that i found with this product is it may be too upright for newborns