5Babybee Lola

Safety

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!

Very happy. Love the colours and my Great Nephew seems to enjoy sleeping in it. Show reply
Steph
Steph2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Newborn Essential Must Have!!

A great baby bouncer and highly recommend for any family with a newborn baby. The fact that it lays flat makes it perfect for a newborn and can adjust the settings as baby grows. The mobile attachment is simple, cute and eye catching for baby. It’s really light, so it’s easy to move around the house. Clear instructions, so it’s easy and quick to set up. I bought it for my 8 week old and wish I had bought it sooner, definitely recommend as a newborn ‘must have’. Show details ·  1
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Love it!

Love the Lola rocker, matches our nursery perfectly. I’m sure bubs will love it to! Show details ·  1
Isabella M.
Isabella M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Beautiful Baby Rocker

I bought the Lola Baby Rocker for my second bub due in May. Although I had a rocker already I couldn’t resist not buying this stunning rocker that has all the functional features I was missing first time around. Selling points: folds completely flat for storage, various laying positions (particularly the almost flat position for newborn stage) and of course the beautifully aesthetic and gender neutral design. I’m soo excited to use it soon! Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Mariah C.
Mariah C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing value for money! Stunning

Absolutely love the quality of this gorgeous little lounger. Better yet, it has adjustable heights and a removable lining for ease of washing. The stunning linen colour fits the colour scheme of my neutral nursery so nicely. It’s a big yes from me. Show details ·  1
Evans
EvansSydney, NSW

LOVEE

was looking for a baby rocker that was made with natural materials & not a polyester insert & couldnt find one to suit me anywhere without paying upward of $250 until I stumbled upon this beauty! & I got it on sale! Show details ·  1
Suaad Bailey
Suaad BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Lola you rock my world to sleep

The Lola Rocker is a sanctuary of serenity for your little one! Crafted with plush, soft fabrics and a gentle, comforting sway, it's an oasis of relaxation. Its ergonomic design ensures optimal support for your baby, while the sleek, modern aesthetic adds a touch of elegance to any nursery. Versatile and easy to clean, the Lola Rocker is a parent's ally in providing both comfort and style. It's a must-have for any family seeking tranquility and sophistication in their baby's space. Show details ·  2
HayleyD
HayleyD
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with Babybee Lola!

Could not be happier with this product. It’s easy to use, multiple height options compared to other expensive brands, aesthetically pleasing, folds down to being flat for easy storage and easy to clean! Overall great product! Show details ·  1
GG L.
GG L.

Great Quality!

Really good quality and one of the nicest looking ones I’ve seen. Love the colour with the wood look! I love that it has different heights! The only thing that could make it better would be to have a button or option to rock itself. But obviously not necessary and very easy to rock yourself. Show details ·  1
Leah
LeahCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

I purchased this for my daughter.
I was so excited to use this but unfortunately i had a stillborn so never got the chance to use it.
Im hoping to have our beautiful rainbow baby this year in 2024 and our new bubba will be able to use it. Show details ·  1
Jessi F.
Jessi F.South East Queensland, QLD

So stylish and practical

Our newborn loves her rocker! Love that it never needs to be packed away when visitors are here as it’s such a simple, yet timeless design. It will be well used in our house for years/babies to come! Show details ·  1
Bec
Bec5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very convenient and reasonable priced

I was looking at the Baby Bjorn but the price was too steep. However I find the Babybee bouncer to look way better and work better! I love how many options you've got, so you can use from newborn til older. Show details ·  1
Tamar
TamarCanberra 2600, ACT

Stylish, Cute and affordable

Can’t wait to use in July! Looks great and very handy with the toy bar. Super affordable for the quality of the product :) Show details ·  1
Georgia
Georgia2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Essential for new born life!

Although bub hasn’t arrived yet, I can tell this is going to be game changing. Living in a two story house we were searching for something light and portable that we could move around to have somewhere to put down bub. The design of this is sleek but stunning. So aesthetically pleasing and with the added toy bar will hopefully keep them entertained long enough to have a shower. Added bonus is it folds down so flat that this will be able to be taken anywhere. Baby bee have nailed all the aspects needed for new parents. Show details ·  1
Safety
Chloe
Chloe3 posts

Great look and feel

For the price point this rocker looks amazing and the quality feels great. Also simple/easy to use. Show details ·  1