MPN: BYB-6016

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Couldn’t live without it

One of the best purchases. Very easy to use and baby loved it. Good quality, textile didn’t fade despite of washes. Was very happy with it.

Toy bar is overpriced...but I still loved it.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Nile for $170.00.

Excellent product!

This bouncer had been our go to since we purchased it when our bub was around one month old. As it folds flat it is easy to bring with you when visiting friends or family. Our little one loves watching the world go by while bouncing away. Worth every dollar!

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting.

This product is a life saver. Absolutely love it for my 6 month old. It is so easy to carry and transport with the baby. It is very easy to clean. It’s natural bouncing function is awesome as there is no need of batteries. It is also very light to carry also very attractive.

What a lifesaver

Our little one would cry as soon as we put her down anywhere and only wanted to be held. Once we got this bouncer it all changed - she is happy to sit in it and watch the world go by, and loves the bouncing rhythm. It feels safe and is easy to use. I'd highly recommend this bouncer.

A winner

This is super light weight and really strong. Strapping in is easy and secure. Extremely easy to flatten out to carry or put in the car, or to adjust the angle. It has been great to take anywhere and have an instantly distracted child. The toy attachment really adds to the distraction time!

Newborn hated it

Pros: For the price you pay, the bouncer is exceptional quality. Did like the fact the bouncer could be folded and stored away.

Cons: My newborn detested it. I would recommend cheaper alternatives as they do the exact same thing as a fraction of the cost. Very expensive for what it does

Took time to consider but happy

Wasn’t sure if my baby likes bouncer, and this is a bit expensive compared to functional cheap brands. So I took time to buy this.

I wanted a bouncer which is light and foldable to take Airbnb or friends houses. I finally decided to get a powder pink mesh one.

My 2 months old seems fine in this bouncer, but doesn’t work like a magic for her. It just depends on babies. Still nice option to have when I want to go to bathroom or shower. She doesn’t cry like when I put her in a cot.

I also bought a wooden toy. Hope she would enjoy it when she’s a bit older.

Amazing product for baby

I caved in and splashed out on this bouncer - it hasn't failed to impress! The bouncer is super lightweight to take around everywhere in the house and will be taking it interstate to visit the grandparents. My 2 month old loves to sit in it and bounce for a long period of time, and although she is a little small to self-bounce, hopefully she will grow into it when she's older. We bought one of those toy bar attachments from target (the toucan one from playgro for $24) which is a cheap alternative to the wooden one from Baby Bjorn and keeps her entertained for even longer. Absolutely worth the investment for those periods in the day in between sleep and feeds.

Must have- worth the money!!!

I love this bouncer. It is slimline so doesn't take up half the room, and baby is very happy sitting in it watching the world go by. It's really lightweight, so easy to move around the house. An absolute godsend when you are at home alone and need to take a shower- it fits in my tiny bathroom. I also bought an activity bar (not baby Bjorn brand) to attach to the bouncer so that baby has extra entertainment which I would highly recommend. This has to be one of my top baby purchases- it looks great, it's high quality and baby loves it! Even my husband loves it now and concedes it was worth the money!

Easy to clean!

The top mesh cover is easy to remove and clean. I bought the lavendar colour, which when I first saw it, I didn't like it.. but they really thought about the colour scheme, because it goes with everything without standing out. I would have preferred that it had one more seat setting to sit the child higher. At 5 months my baby wants to get out and tries to life herself out. Other than that, it is light and easy to bring anywhere (love the folding!)

Amazing and a life saver for new parents

As new parents we struggled to do anything as we always had our baby in our arms and she just didn’t like being put down. We were given a Ingenuity Rocking Seat as well as a fisher price my little lamb cradle and swing and found no success with either as she would just cry constantly in both.

My mother inlaw owned an older model of the baby bjorn bouncer and raved about it. She brought it over for us to try and it was absolutely amazing. Our baby was calm and happy in the bouncer, at one stage even fell asleep. After that we got a baby bjorn bliss bouncer for ourselves and have found it to be an blessing. We use it everyday and now my baby has worked out how to bounce herself. It has 3 different level that it can be set at (we have always used the highest), it easily folds up making it very portable and she loves playing with the accessories that easily attach to the bouncer.

My only concerns will be once she is bigger as it doesn’t have a 5 point harness she may be able to get out of it.

I would highly recommend this bouncer to anyone with an unsettle baby especially if they have reflux like ours as it kept her upright after feeding and just seems to be more comfortable than the others on the market.

Superlative !!!!

I should say this is one of the best product in the market . I would highly recommend this product and should say that it will surpass any other product in the market. It has a very soft material to keep the baby comfortable and cosy regardless any weather condition. Buy this item only if you are looking for premium quality item which is value for money.

Delight for your Bundle of Joy!

Baby Bjorn Bouncer Bliss is very comfortable baby product. My little one hops on to it and goes rocking all by himself and likes to take nap in it most of the time. The frame & fabric is so sturdy and of good quality and supports the weight of baby well. It is so well designed that there are no sharp corners or areas of concerns and comes with a belly tucking fabric hold to ensure baby is well settled. Best things is that is not heavy and you can take it anywhere without it occupying much of space.

I am very happy with the product and would recommend to fellow parents to definitely try this one.

Doesn't get 5 star rating by accident

Yes, its expensive and others look similar. But nothing matches the quality and build.

We tried a similar product which was cheaper thinking it would be the same. Wrong!

Took it back and had it replaced with the bliss. I cant fault it. Worth every cent. Material is nice which has a good adjustable harness unlike others.

Best buy!

The best money I've spent, amazing product my son settles in it straight away, it's comfortable, excellent quality and definitely worth it! We use it nearly everyday. It has 3 different adjustments and folds away flat and easily for great storage or if i want to take it with me wherever I go.

Amazing can't live without it

The Bouncer Bliss has been useful from the day I came home from hospital. My baby settles so well in the comfortable bouncer. I appreciate the quality of this product and I think we will get a lot of use out of this bouncer, so I am happy we bought it.