BabyBjorn Bouncer Bliss

• Safety
Sally M

Sally MSydney, NSW

Love it

Bub started enjoying sitting in here after he was 8 weeks old. before that he didnt enjoy it and cried when we put him down. But now he enjoys sitting in this bouncer. I like that it folds away easily. makes it easy for us to take to friends home, picnics, day trips etc.

Ellen D.

Ellen D.

Best baby buy

I was scared paying so much for a bouncer but this has been one of the best purchases we've made for our baby. As a newborn she was a bit small initially to lay in the bouncer with the harness done up (it covered her face). But as she got bigger she started to like sitting in here kicking a toy bar. Now, at 7 months, she goes crazy kicking her legs and bouncing vigorously :D She loves it. And she hasn't outgrown it like the Fisher Price bouncer we were gifted by a friend. She also prefers it to the Bright Starts bouncer at the grandparents house. Only downside is I find it a bit hard to adjust. Overall, it's worth every penny (thankfully!).

Purchased in August 2019 at Bubs n Grubs.

Zoe S.

Zoe S.Sydney, NSW

Life saver!

Bought this before bub was born as I heard a bouncer is good to have. Little did I know what a life saving piece of equipment it would be. He is not easy to put asleep but 15 min of rocking and he is down! It's the only way we can get him to sleep day or night. Also great during the day if you need to do things around the house. Got the mesh version as it is hot in Australia. If I could give it 10 stars I would.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for A$180.00.

GPP

GPPHobart, TAS

Great design and aesthetically appealing

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$150.00.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

Worth every penny!

Purchased in April 2019.

Safety

Can not live without this bouncer!

My 5 month old adores this bouncer. His happy place. It’s compact and light, we take it everywhere.. It is very easy to keep clean. A ‘must have!’ We are thrilled.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spot on

Our Bub Absolutely loved it. Easy to fold in. Secure and Comfy. Very good quality. No issues so far. We highly recommend this bouncer if any family is looking to get one for their bub.

Purchased in September 2019.

Liss R

Liss RSouth East Queensland, QLD

A lifesaver

Absolutely love this bouncer. It’s the fourth bouncer I’ve had for my babies and the others don’t even compare. The shape puts baby on a straighter alignment than the other bowl-shaped bouncer which means he finds it so easy to bounce himself. So easy to adjust and packs completely flat at the flip of a button. The toy bar keeps him entertained better than dangling toys on other bouncers as well. I couldn’t live without this bouncer.

Purchased in April 2019.

Lina

LinaSydney, NSW

Couldn’t live without it

One of the best purchases. Very easy to use and baby loved it. Good quality, textile didn’t fade despite of washes. Was very happy with it.

Toy bar is overpriced...but I still loved it.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Nile for A$170.00.

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Excellent product!

This bouncer had been our go to since we purchased it when our bub was around one month old. As it folds flat it is easy to bring with you when visiting friends or family. Our little one loves watching the world go by while bouncing away. Worth every dollar!

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Bandu

BanduSydney

This product is a life saver. Absolutely love it for my 6 month old. It is so easy to carry and transport with the baby. It is very easy to clean. It’s natural bouncing function is awesome as there is no need of batteries. It is also very light to carry also very attractive.

Nucky

NuckySt Kilda East

What a lifesaver

Our little one would cry as soon as we put her down anywhere and only wanted to be held. Once we got this bouncer it all changed - she is happy to sit in it and watch the world go by, and loves the bouncing rhythm. It feels safe and is easy to use. I'd highly recommend this bouncer.

Muk

MukBallarat

A winner

This is super light weight and really strong. Strapping in is easy and secure. Extremely easy to flatten out to carry or put in the car, or to adjust the angle. It has been great to take anywhere and have an instantly distracted child. The toy attachment really adds to the distraction time!

C.R

C.R

Newborn hated it

Pros: For the price you pay, the bouncer is exceptional quality. Did like the fact the bouncer could be folded and stored away.

Cons: My newborn detested it. I would recommend cheaper alternatives as they do the exact same thing as a fraction of the cost. Very expensive for what it does

Yummy

YummySydney

Took time to consider but happy

Wasn’t sure if my baby likes bouncer, and this is a bit expensive compared to functional cheap brands. So I took time to buy this.

I wanted a bouncer which is light and foldable to take Airbnb or friends houses. I finally decided to get a powder pink mesh one.

My 2 months old seems fine in this bouncer, but doesn’t work like a magic for her. It just depends on babies. Still nice option to have when I want to go to bathroom or shower. She doesn’t cry like when I put her in a cot.

I also bought a wooden toy. Hope she would enjoy it when she’s a bit older.

Kettlebelly

KettlebellySydney

Amazing product for baby

I caved in and splashed out on this bouncer - it hasn't failed to impress! The bouncer is super lightweight to take around everywhere in the house and will be taking it interstate to visit the grandparents. My 2 month old loves to sit in it and bounce for a long period of time, and although she is a little small to self-bounce, hopefully she will grow into it when she's older. We bought one of those toy bar attachments from target (the toucan one from playgro for $24) which is a cheap alternative to the wooden one from Baby Bjorn and keeps her entertained for even longer. Absolutely worth the investment for those periods in the day in between sleep and feeds.

Scraps

ScrapsMelbourne

Must have- worth the money!!!

I love this bouncer. It is slimline so doesn't take up half the room, and baby is very happy sitting in it watching the world go by. It's really lightweight, so easy to move around the house. An absolute godsend when you are at home alone and need to take a shower- it fits in my tiny bathroom. I also bought an activity bar (not baby Bjorn brand) to attach to the bouncer so that baby has extra entertainment which I would highly recommend. This has to be one of my top baby purchases- it looks great, it's high quality and baby loves it! Even my husband loves it now and concedes it was worth the money!

Dmatic

DmaticSydney, NSW

Easy to clean!

The top mesh cover is easy to remove and clean. I bought the lavendar colour, which when I first saw it, I didn't like it.. but they really thought about the colour scheme, because it goes with everything without standing out. I would have preferred that it had one more seat setting to sit the child higher. At 5 months my baby wants to get out and tries to life herself out. Other than that, it is light and easy to bring anywhere (love the folding!)

Lisw

LiswNSW, 2155

Amazing and a life saver for new parents

Aravind

AravindMelbourne

Superlative !!!!

I should say this is one of the best product in the market . I would highly recommend this product and should say that it will surpass any other product in the market. It has a very soft material to keep the baby comfortable and cosy regardless any weather condition. Buy this item only if you are looking for premium quality item which is value for money.