Fisher-Price Rainforest

Fisher-Price Rainforest

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisher-Price? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

M.T. Brisbane
M.T. BrisbaneBrisbane

Ok but only for small babies

This bouncer is nice to look at but not really suitable for babies larger than 7.5-8kg. It's much smaller than the less expensive bright starts bouncers and less functional. Overall it has a small size than the bright starts, The cantilever angle is not as upright, at 7.5kg-8kg baby is in a reclined position (not helpful for burping or play), the activity toy bar almost hits baby in the face and is in my opinion semi-hazardous, toy bar is unable to be switched out with alternative toys and becomes boring to baby. I would instead suggest a cheaper brand with a standard metal bar toy bar. We bought our bright starts bouncer for $25 at Kmart.

shahna
shahnacanberra

Small seat, but good entertainment

My son loved the sounds and the toy bar, facinated him for a while, however we couldnt use it for long at all as the seat is very small and my boys legs hung off when he was only 5 weeks old. I brought this second hand to go with the rainforest set that i have, i definitely wouldn't pay full price as is very expensive for the quailty and size. I have two other fisher-price bouncers (one for nanny's house - boblin' band bouncer, and one for home (not sure of the name) but they are both fantastic and have larger seats and do the same things, like light up, play music and vibrate. so i wouldnt choose this as my first option.
Pretty colours, good toy bar and music
very small seat, and expensive

mummy2two
mummy2twovic, 3350

Very handy for a newborn!!

This bassinet has served us well for both of our children.
it is of larger size compared to other bassinet's available so our children were able to sleep right beside our bed for longer than normal.
It had a batery operated mobile with lights and music for soothing them to sleep. A must have!!
Large sleeping size, attached musical & light mobile, can be set to wheel or rock.

megan_melbourne
megan_melbourneAU

Soothing and entertaining!

I have only just put my 8 week old into this bouncer now that he is more interactive and alert, he loves the music and the little monkey and frog that move up and down. The best part is that even with the slightest movement of his legs, it sends him into a nice soothing bouncing motion which he loves (and sends him to sleep without my help wahoo!)
So it is useful in both providing entertainment and also to help soothe a young bub.
Bright colours, easy to clean
I got this cheap directly from a sale, probably would not buy at RRP as quite expensive

AussieMum
AussieMumSouth Australia

Couldn't live without this bouncer - 7 week old baby

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
bongo
bongoAdelaide, SA

I couldn't get by without a bouncer

I love the bouncer and so does my baby. I've had him in it since I bought him home from hospital. It has a vibrating seat which was great for when he'd have cat naps as newborn babies do.
Now he's 4 months old he's starting to get too big for it and doesn't seem to play with the activity part anymore. He does like to lay in it and I wouldn't be without a bouncer. I think I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't have one.
It's easy to clean. You just take the cover off and chuck it in the wash.
I have no idea as to what this would cost to buy because it was a gift.

TashBeestie
TashBeestie

Good

I would not buy this product brand new as it is expensive for what it is, I found the quality was a little bit 'made in China' and you can only use it for about 6 months.
However it is a good product for the first 6 months, it will keep baby amused for about 15 minutes when mum needs a little time to cook or hang out the washing or at dinnertime.
We alternate this with the swing, as otherwise our baby gets bored with it too easily.
Great to amuse baby for when you need a time-out
Quite expensive, quality isn't the best for the price.

skylark82
skylark82

NatDe
NatDe

juliannep
juliannep

We love this bouncer and so does our baby. We ended up buying some more of the fisher price rainforest range after buying this.
This is a wonderful product. Our baby spends more time in this than any of his other toys. You can strap your baby in to play and feel safe to leave him or her for a little while as it is really secure. The toys can be taken off so you can play with your baby while he or she is in the bouncer. And the music isn't annoying or too loud. You also have peace of mind when you buy this because fisher price products are so durable. Our baby pulls on the toys and kicks things and the bouncer has come through without a scratch on it.
Absolutely nothing.

klm00
klm00

This kept my baby occupied while I ate my breakfast. She loved to watch the moving animals up the top and eventually would touch the dangling bits. The music always put a smile on her face. Didn't use the vibrate function as worried it might be annoying against the head. Doesn't chew through the batteries. Infact only just changed the batteries after using it for 7 months. I detached the toy part and used the bouncer to hold her while I showered, then bend over to pick her up to have a shower with me so was very handy as this function too!
My baby loved this from about 8 weeks up to 7 months. Easy to wash.

fernyfluffles
fernyflufflesTas, 7320

We bought this as we had much of the rainforest range already and are thrilled with how much baby loves it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
The gorgeous colours and toys which are attached, the fact you can machine wash the pad when it gets dirty, baby feels safe and secure and can happily sleep in this, the toys can also be taken off, i love the way it matches in with the rest of the rainforest range, trusty fisher price brand gives you peace of mind, baby can kick and wriggle which makes the bouncer bounce providing much entertainment!
Nothing at all, it's perfect!

My5Babies
My5BabiesAustralia

OK

missylady09
missylady09Perth, WA

Terrible

Such an over rated expensive thing. The weight limit is so small (around 10kgs) and you cant use it for long especially if you have a heavy child. better off buying a cheaper bouncer with a sturdier frame which will last longer. The whole rainforrest collection is a rip off, i bought all of the mathching toys, silly really, cos none of them will last long at all, ive handed them down already and my baby is not even 7months! i wouldnt recommend these to anyone unless you have a super light baby and a lot of money
colourful toys and nice music
very flimsy construction