Baby Jogger City Mini Series
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Jogger

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Deikata
DeikataPerth, WA

The best pram ever.

The best pram ever.we had Gt,select&elite with my first . I Absolutely love zip and it’s small &compact but stable as well.Due to having 4 wheels is easy to navigate with one hand . Reclines flat&has the best shade from all compact strollers on the market ,making it great $ worth every cent.My 5 years old still fits in it and have naps.

Karla M.
Karla M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Best pram ever!

We purchased the City Mini Zip as our second pram. Our main pram was the City Mini GT which I also love. The Zip was the perfect travel companion taking us all over the world with our little one. It is nice and light, folds up compact and is the best compact pram! Highly recommended! It even became my favorite over the GT.

Purchased in March 2017 at Catch for $299.00.

Mumtotribeof5
Mumtotribeof5South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!

This pram is a boot saver! It’s folds down smaller than a portacot, so having 5 kids I need boot space and I still have it. Push of a button and pull handle and it’s collapsed in 2seconds flat. No fiddling around, strong and sturdy pram as it’s 4 wheels. I would love to see them put pump up wheels like the GT models of other baby jogger models. From newborn to toddler it’s great and I feel the kids are safe. You can also buy the bracket separately to accomodate a capsule. Plus it comes with drink cup holder for the adult, winning!!

Purchased in December 2015 at Baby Haven for $360.00.

Julie Pham
Julie PhamCanberra 2600, ACT

OK for light use, not the most comfy stroller

Purchased in August 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Mini Series compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

busyb
busyb

Everything you need in a pram!

This pram is absolutely fantastic, its lightweight, onehanded fold, easy to manouvre and very stable with 4 wheels. Used it for years and easy clean too. Great quality. We tried a big bulky pram (different brand) before knowing what you really need in a pram and then after another bub we decided to get a 2 seater city select, a fantastic pram for 2, but we still come back to the city mini longterm as it is pure convenience and ease.

Compact pram that takes a capsule

Shruti
Shruti

Good

Its good and convenient. It has shock absorbers so not too stressful for the baby. We havent found anything inappropriate in the pram. I would have prefdered to have a bottle holder just in case when the baby is required to be fed and when taking a pause there is no place to keep the bottle holder

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
unsatisfied customer
unsatisfied customerSydney, NSW

Its ok

jaybird1986
jaybird1986Northeast, VIC

Awesome stroller, worth the $!

Great stroller! Feels really solid for such a light compact stroller. Can easily steer one handed. Super easy to fold and unfold. Great for big babies, has a high max weight limit. Basket a little hard to get to but such a minor complaint. Great maneuvering capability. Awesome travel stroller too, meets carry on requirements for most airlines & it’s so light! Best baby purchase we’ve made.

itsKTK
itsKTK

Such a portable little pram

I’ve used this pram since birth for 4.5 mths, lays flat for newborn and can easily move up back of seat so baby can look around when walking around.
Folds down simply with the press of a button and pull of one strap. It only takes up a little room in the boot.

Great pram for walking around the shops and on foot paths,

Janice
JaniceParramatta

Love this stroller!

Loz
LozSydney

Easy to use and collapse

I've had the Baby Jogger City Mini for 8 months and have used it everyday. Whether a long or short outing this pram has been great to use. It moves smoothly, it's not too heavy and quite compact when collapsed. I also like how easy it is to collapse using one hand. I really like the way the harness straps works. If little one is asleep I don't have to try move arms to get free I just unclick harness and it comes apart in two spots so no need to disturb baby.

MummyTill
MummyTillAU

Fantastic compact stroller with pram features

Sue
SueMelbourne

Perfect - love this stroller

This is a very light pram easy to maneuver - easy to fold!! And most importantly folds into a small stroller. Perfect for all ages as it fits larger toddlers. This is my 3rd stroller and best one by far!! I found baby jogger to be very reliable and sturdy

FT90
FT90Sydney, NSW

Perfect pram!

I love love love this pram! I have no problem zipping through the shops or park. Bub doesn't fill any bumps or rocks while in it. Very wide and spacious - suits tall babies! Basket is big but hard to get in & out of. Only downside is that the attachments are quite expensive but most universal ones do fir it!

jaybird1986
jaybird1986asked
City Mini Zip

Hi! Our front wheels area is not clicking into place when unfolded. Any suggestions?

Frederickasked
City Mini Zip

I had to take my seat off to wash it and for the life of me can’t remember how to attach all the straps back ? Can anybody help me please !

Baby Jogger
TABC C.Baby Jogger

Hi Frederick,
Don't worry, you are not the first person this has happened to! Lots of straps on the City Mini Zip make it a little confusing.
Please find the link below to a great video for removing the fabric. simply follow the steps reverse.
Hopefully that helps you.

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Frederick

It didn’t help me much. I can’t really see how to put the strap back in that criss cross style it was originally in

Lynnette Ah Jack
Lynnette Ah Jackasked
City Mini Zip

can the city mini glider board be used on the zip

Baby Jogger
TABC C.Baby Jogger

Hi Lynnette,

Unfortunately no, it is not compatible as there is no where to attach the board onto the stroller.

Kind Regards

Baby Jogger City Mini Zip
  • Discontinued

Baby Jogger City Mini Zip

4.4
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $549.00$250.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age6+ months
Seat OrientationForward-facingForward-facing
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage