Baby Train Physical store

Baby Train Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service, helpful staff - excellent experience

We purchased Maxi Citi baby capsule and the Ergo Omni from Baby Train Ringwood - we received excellent customer service both times. We had an issue with baby capsule and they organised replacement part which arrived promptly and correctly. We received expert advice about the Ergo Omni from Rachael who went above and beyond and understood our needs and product amazingly. Definitely our go-to baby store.

Store LocationRingwood

Alyy

AlyyMelbourne

Was in baby bunting for half an hour and being ignored by the staff there
We then off to the Baby train, the sales there was friendly and professional, answered all our questions and we got the car seat within 10mins (cheaper as well)

0 star for baby bunting and 5 star for baby train

Store LocationRingwood
S Adams

S AdamsMelbourne

Went over and above to help me

I was let down badly by another Baby store and rang Baby Train in Ringwood
They were so understanding and helpful and had my pram ready to pick up early
The price was wonderful
And the staff very competent and friendly
They put the pram together for me and showed me how to dismantle it for car travel
Will be back for all my baby products
And a big thank you for all your help

Sharon Adams

Store LocationBaby Train Ringwood
JohannNZ

JohannNZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish customer service

After buying a stroller from baby train we thought we'd buy our car seat from Baby train as well. This was a few months later. We asked for a price match to ensure we got a competitive offer (like we had done with our stroller) and the lady who seemed like assisting us was an inconvenience replied with 'Nah I won't price match, buy it from wherever else you found it'.....and that's just what we did.

Needless to say, we'll be avoiding Baby train from now on and will happily share our experience with our mother's group.

Store LocationDingley Village