Baby U Cushie Tushie Padded

Baby U Cushie Tushie Padded

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan a

Ryan aAU

Cheap, comfortable.

Not a bad potty trainer. Soft and I bought ours for the toilet seat for my 19 month old son. However I found it quite hard to clean and although they sell a hanger, you sort of hide it somewhere in the bathroom. In the end I also bought one with steps as you need to use this with some sort of step stool. But it is handy and I used it for a good few months before investing in one my son could climb with no help. I also bought the cushi tushie travel one for visitors houses.

Robynne

Robynne

Precariously small and plastic seam pinches

Lindabuys

LindabuysRichmond

Small for our toilet seat.

I was very excited when we found this toilet seat. I was cheap, only $15 at bigw. We got home and put on our toilet seat, it's too small. Try on other toilet, small too. When my daughter try to sit on it, it's unstable and wobbly almost push the whole front cushion in the toilet. I have to hold it while she's on it. Now I have to get a new seat/ potty chair again.
Soft cushion, cheap.
Size too small for the toilet.