Baby U Potette Plus

Baby U Potette Plus

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

recommending the Pocket Potty Pro

Furious

FuriousBundaberg

Fabulous, durable

I have had mine for 3 years now, it's still doing a great job, super handy with the little ones. I have just ordered a second for a relative as I was so impressed with this product. It is not just another parenting gimmick, it's really useful, Convenient and hygienic.

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Absolutely brilliant

JenPYL

JenPYLMelbourne

Convenient in many aspects!

- Great for long road trips & avoiding queues in public toilets.
- Haven't had any issues with leakage for its doggy bags.
- The potty's leg can fold up & the whole thing lies flat.
- Although the potty is foldable, it is very sturdy and doesn't wobble.
- A carrier bag is provided with the potty.

Yolandi

YolandiSydney

Perfect Potty Seat - The only one you need

Prior to starting Potty Training we were so confused what Potty to buy. After buying another two potties I bought this one & it is awesome. My son hated the other two but took to the Potette very quickly. Love that you can use it on a regular toilet or insert a disposable bag and use it on the go. Great for long car rides. And it folds up very small. Wish I bought this one first and saved ourselves the hassle and money on the other two.

cottsnat

cottsnatAustralia

Excellent alternative to disgusting service station toilets...

This has been a lifesaver! I hate going into service station toilets and now I can just pull into a side street, open the boot and she can go in a sanitary environment without having to worry about her stepping in someone elses mess. Great for long drives too - especially if a number 2 is coming! The bags are brilliant - no leakage as the pads absorb the moisture. Great for early morning toilet stops when camping too....
Easy to carry and leave in the car or bottom of the pram.

nic151AU

Great product!

Easy to use, easy to throw in the boot of the car or the bottom of the pram. Perfect for when you're out or at friend's places who don't have a 'child's size' toilet, parks, long car-trips.
reasonably priced. Easy to use. Carry bag is great. Very portable.

Gael

Gaelasked

Can someone please tell me what the dimensions of this are folded (to use it as a toilet insert when at the shops) as I want to know if i can fit it into a pouch wallet/thing I want to buy.

nic151

Arrghh - it's in our car and our car's at the smash repairers, so I can't measure it, but at a guess I would say about 30cm x 35cm. I'll measure it as soon as I get it back (hopefully soon!)

Get an answer from our members and Baby U representatives