Roger Armstrong Potty Chair

Roger Armstrong Potty Chair

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ljw75AU

Great product

I love this potty chair and we started using it when our little girl was 6 months old as it had the tray included with it. It has been a valuable tool for us in toilet training her. We have recommended it to a few other friends who have also found it really good. Love it very sturdy and safe.
Good value for money. Sturdy and safe
The tray would sometimes come off

rewarding_07

rewarding_07QLD, 4511

Bad

Although this potty look like it should be good in theory it is not practical and is more of a hinderance than a help to potty training. When training our first son we gave this potty a try but gave up on it after three or four disappointing uses.
Sturdy rigid plastic construction, removable potty hole (or whatever that bit's called!).
Was just too little for our first boy when he was using it. It wasn't comfortable to sit in and the way it was shaped pushed on certain parts of him body making him even more uncomfortable.

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

We had this for our first child. He was notorious for sitting for a whole 2 seconds then taking off before he even had a chance to contemplate going tot he toilet. The lockable little tray in the front was fantastic as I could "strap" him in and give him a book to read while he waited for something to happen. Great to be able to contain little people for 5 mins to see if they do need to use the toilet or not. I feel it really helped us to get him to understand what the potty was supposed to be used for.
"table"