BabyBjorn Toilet Trainer

BabyBjorn Toilet Trainer

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kate.M

Kate.MMelbourne

The perfect no-slip toilet seat

Did it's job great !

Stable, easy and comfortable. I have an ASD child who was trained with this and IKEA step-stool very quick. We were really concerned about potty training but it was a breeze (and relief - no pun intended). The comfort factor I think is what did it. He's grown bigger now - we're looking for a little bigger seat but smaller than the adult size.

MariaL

MariaLSydney

Excellent toiler trainer

My 2.5 year old loves this seat which makes toilet training easier. It's comfy, sturdy, stable, fits over our existing toilet seat easily (has a little wheel at the back to adjust fit/size). Looks nice too. Easy to put on and take off, easy to clean. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

SansSerif

SansSerifSydney

Excellent potty seat

At first I thought it was a little pricey but it is honestly worth every cent. This seat has been fantastic for potty training. The seat doesn't move around at all - that was a big problem we had with other cheaper ones and it made my son scared to sit on the toilet. There's a dial you can adjust on the back that makes it fit to your toilet seat. Love it! Highly recommend.

Wondermum!

It's very cleverly designed!!

We were given a generic baby toilet seat, a basic plastic one, my 2-year-old didn't feel confident using it because it moved under her. The BabyBjorn toilet seat is very stable due to its rubber rim and seat fitting mechanism underneath, she is now confident and asks to go to the big toilet all the time.

LoopyLou

LoopyLou

Now it all goes down the pan!

This seat has been a revelation used in conjunction with the step stool. Our little one likes to sit on the big loo and this seat ensures nothing untoward happens! It is a great design, east to put on and take off and easy to keep clean too. Would definitely recommend this.
Easy to install/remove. Easy to keep clean. Easy to store

Amy2424

Amy2424BRISBANE

Easy to use, clean and happy toddler!

chaii

chaii

I was dreading toilet training but thankfully had no problems as I seemed to have picked the right products to help my son transition from nappies. I went from using a Fisher Price musical potty (which made toilet training fun), to using the Bjorn toilet seat (which made him feel secure). It's really good quality too, and easy to keep clean.
By using this product, my son felt comfortable going from the potty to the toilet. He also has no problems putting it on the toilet himself. It's really good quality too, and easy to keep clean.
Haven't had any problems with it! A little pricey for just a toilet seat but it is very good quality.