BabyBjorn Potty Chair

BabyBjorn Potty Chair

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Megan Rutledge

Megan RutledgeSydney

Potty training made easier

This potty chair came highly recommended and I couldn't agree more. The chair design is very simple offering great back support as well as a bowl that is easily removed. This makes cleaning the potty incredibly easy and I think a much more hygienic design than most other potties on the market. Thank you BabyBjorn for another fabulous product.

MariaL

MariaLSydney

Great potty

We bought a BabyBjorn potty chair in grey. It's a really nice looking product, and appears very comfortable, as it's stable and has a back support. Our daughter loves sitting on it (even with her pants on!) - she thinks it's fun!
The insert comes out for easy cleaning and has ergonomic lines so nowhere for dirt to hide. Super easy to use and nice to look at too, great product!

LoopyLou

LoopyLou

Perfect potty

This potty appears all over the house and makes toilet time and enjoyable and relaxing experience for our little one who is toilet training. Its really easy to keep clean and looks very nice in our bathroom, or any other room for that matter. Would definitely recommend this great item.
Light, sturdy, clean.

Simple and effective

This potty is one of the simpler designs, but being able to remove just the bowl is very convenient for emptying and cleaning. The base is very sturdy, high backed for comfort, and has a rubber base so it stays still. My oldest did very well,and the twins also love theirs. They are comfortable enough to sit on while they chat.
Great all-round design

rachaeljoyAU

Great potty

This potty has been excellent. It has a wide base and high back and my daughter seems very comfortable on it. We started potty training as soon as she could sit up well so one thing is that it is quite easy to fall off this potty as it doesn't really have sides. But I stay with her anyway to entertain her and make potty time fun. The actual potty doesn't tip though - it is very stable. The pot is easy to lift out and clean.
Stable, very easy to clean, my daughter seems to like sitting on it.
A bit expensive compared to other potties.

Amy2424

Amy2424BRISBANE

Comfortable, clean, happy toddler!

We bought the potty chair on a recommendation from friends. Initially I thought it was expensive, but after watching dd use it first go I thought.. Money well spent! She seems very comfortable sitting on it and gets on and off independently (unlike a cheap one we inherited that was tilted incorrectly and was not comfortable!). As the bowl comes out of the seat, it is easy to clean and has no little nooks where mess can hide. We bought this chair for her to use while we are training her to use the bb toilet seat (kind of step 1 and 2 of potty training). We think both products are excellent.
Toddler likes using it, easy to clean, stable so safer.

mountainsmum