Thermobaby Kiddyloo

Thermobaby Kiddyloo

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Best Buy for a toilet training seat

colickymom

colickymomBrisbane

Stable as a normal toilet

If you have a child who is a bit apprehensive, get a KiddyLoo! It sits very well and stable on top of a toilet, legs are adjustable, very easy to clean and pop on a toilet. You will not regret buying it! My son, who tends to be scared / apprehensive about almost anything new, climbs up the kiddyloo on his own without any hesitation! Toilet training is stressful enough, you don't need a cheap plastic to make it harder for you.

The only thing I do not like about this is the seat itself tends to be a bit small for my 2 1/2 year old who is not that tall nor wide, he looks very squeezed in when he sits in it.

sarahsays

sarahsaysCanberra

Very Stable and Comfortable

I'd seen a few of these step seats before and they all wobbled about on the toilet. My son is quite cautious but he was quite at ease getting up onto the step of this one and seemed very happy to sit on the toilet for a while. It was worth the $40 spent at Target.
Stable, Sturdy, Decent Splash Guard, Comfortable, Easy to Assemble, Good Value, Adjustable

bluebell2011

bluebell2011AU

My son loves it!

I bought this step seat after reading the only other review (below). I've tried a few potties, and my son would only ever sit on them for a few seconds before getting up (we're just starting training), and he would rather play with them as though they were toys. With the Kiddyloo, I've found that he WANTS to sit on it. And if he's anything like his father, he'll be reaching for a car magazine in no time.
Modern, sleek, easy to assemble & install

AJVAN

AJVAN

Learnt from other mums that these types of step/seats can be very unstable, and scare kids. With the kiddyloo it is quite the opposite! My daughter loves it. Worth the extra bit spent on it!
Very Stable, easy to assemble height adjustable, folds and steps adjust.
Price: $60. But worth it!