Baby U Cushie Step Up

Baby U Cushie Step Up

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

The seat part is great - Bit wobbly though

The seat is comfortable for our daughter and helped her getting over her (well founded) fear of slipping into the toilet #EpicDadFail.
The step on the other hand is very wobbly and not particularly secure. I am very worried that it is going to break in half one day when she is using it to sit on the toilet.
This would probably be a 5 star product if the step was more secure/stable I am thinking of removing it all together and using the seat part and putting a small box by the toilet.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $39.95.

Not suitable for boys

As a first time toilet trainer, this seat appealed as it looked comfy and practical. However, I have found that is not the case. The seat sits up too high, so unless you train your son to push it down, it will make one hell of a mess. The step is a bit rickety and the handles can get in the way.

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Great!

jess24

jess24melbourne

Terrible

The worst toddler toilet seat, such a waste of money very expensive! Slides everywhere, not stable and would say useless and flimsy.
I would recommend buying the cheaper ones they work a lot better! I will now be throwing this junk out after purchasing it! A few days ago purchased from baby co for $44.

Not great for boys

As is never potty trained before I didn't know what to look for! There is no pee catcher which I think is important for boys as the pee goes everywhere unless you hold it down which is annoying.
I have stopped using it and just got a step & separate seat with pee catcher as the step on the ladder is not as sturdy as I'd like. He wants to be independent but I don't feel safe when he climbs without assistance. Hopefully I can use it when he is older (26 months now)
Would recommend for girls or older boys who know how to hold their doodle down.

Very Unstable And Wobbly, Not At All Safe

Bought this for my Mr 2 and it is not at all safe. Creaks and wobbles when he goes to get on, I have no confidence in its safety when he put weight on the step. Sadly there is no information on any websites at to what the weight limit is on this one, but at 16kg my son is not that heavy. Will be shopping for another one later today.

bubg

bubg

Brilliant for independent toddlers

We love this toilet training seat. It's really stable and helps our toddler to use the toilet independently. She's quite small but can still climb up the step on her own and feels very safe on this seat. It's comfortable and easy to clean. It's also collapses so it can be stored out of the way when not in use.
Safe, easy to assemble, means our daughter can go to the loo on her own!!